In case Learnovita reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegates are:
All reschedules must be notified over email and the following rules will apply:
- 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in the future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of scheduled training.
- The delegates, if they so wish, can send a replacement. However, this should be intimated to Markerz Global Solutions at least 3 days prior to the event.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the rescheduling request is received 7 days prior (or more), 10% of the registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to the availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed. However, the delegate can send a replacement instead.