Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Android Online Training
The Andriod course teaches you how to set up an Android environment and master its architecture, including notifications, robustness, graphics, how to login users, add maps, and test your apps. You ’ll acquire the practical development experience demanded by working on real- time systems during thecourse.You won't only gain knowledge of Android and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
Get our resourceful Android Course:
- The course covers the fundamental ideas behind Android programming tools including Android Studio, DDMS, Drawables, and Screen reader support.
- The course covers the fundamental ideas of Android programming tools including Android Studio, DDMS, Drawables, and Screen reader support.
- Students' abilities will be enhanced and they will be able to complete real-world projects using the best practices thanks to exposure to use-cases and scenarios from the present industry.
- Our Android training program strives to provide high-quality instruction that emphasizes practical application while covering essential understanding of key ideas.
- The teachers are experts in all facets of android programming and work to provide each student at the institution with a superior education.
- Discover the most recent techniques and best practices being employed by industry experts.
Tools used for Android:
Android Studio: An Android Studio is the most important tool for developers. It is an official integrated environment for the Android application development that can be simply code, test, and debug. It is available for free download and is sponsored by Google, who also have a sizable and active community of Android developers.
Eclipse: For developing the android application using an eclipse IDE, need to install Eclipse. Eclipse was here for long time and most preferred official IDE for Android development. Even though a Google no longer supports Eclipse, more developers still prefer this tool fo the Android development, as it works more well with the variety of programming languages.
FlowUp: The FlowUp is the excellent tool used for Android development to monitor the app performance. Handy dashboards let gain critical insights on different performance metrics like CPU usage, disk usage, memory usage, and much more from live production app. FlowUp provides a free version for Developer role and offers monthly subscription plans depending on the business size.
Stetho: The Stetho is a debugging tool available in the market for Android applications. Facebook developed it for a quick application debugging. This tool gives the application a website experience by allowing it to access chrome developer features native to a desktop browser. Through this can easily view the application hierarchy, monitor a network activity, inspect SQLite database, and more with ease.
RAD Studio: RAD Studio is the integrated development environment where can create applications 5x faster for a Android devices. Code editor and Visual designer allow to write, compile, and deploy cross-platform applications.
Features of Android:
- Android is the operating system based on a Linux kernel, developed by Google. Linux is Open Source and free operating system and with the some modifications on Linux operating system, android OS was developed. Some of the features are:
- NFC is the wireless technology. It has limited range that enhances intelligence of a smartphone, tablets, wearable devices, payment cards, etc. With the NFC, can quickly send a data to different devices with just one click. For example, bill payments, exchanging a business cards, accessing vouchers, or sharing research report.
- Android's Multilingual capability enables the users to switch between the various languages. It has a numerous global language dialects are English, French, Chinese, etc. It helps the user to meet preferences.
- Multitasking by a Android Operating System can make phone users use the different applications simultaneously. These advanced are edge-cutting features have made switching between the different tasks easier.
- Android devices offer a wide range of connectivity possibilities. WiFi, Bluetooth, Hotspots, CDMA, and GSM are some of examples. It also provides the VPN, NFC, VOLTE, and USB options. Android make sure of customer has access to up-to-date network. So it supports the 4G and 5G networks.
- Android has the wide range of customization choices. That enables the user to personalize a device completely. Users can use the Widgets that help display necessary elements on home screen. Information like a current weather conditions or simple control of a media player. This reduces a time the user spends on the opening an app.
Advantages of Java course:
The Android operating system is an extremely user-friendly and more customizable. Today discuss the prime advantages of the Android OS. Also, will look into the reasons behind its phenomenal success.
Open Ecosystem: The Android OS gives a lot of choices for installing a favorite apps. Android comes inbuilt with the Google Play Store. It is official store for downloading apps from a Google. But also have the option to download the favorite apps from any third-party app store as well.And can also download a particular app from developer site and flash it into the device to use it.
Open Source Operating System: Open Source Operating System is one of the biggest advantages of a Android OS. The source code is open to all, the developers and device manufacturers. So can access the source code and make changes as per hardware compatibility. It makes an operating system customizable and a research-oriented.
Diverse Phone Options: Android is the unlike Apple, where IOS operating system is only limited to the iPhone users. Android is available as operating system in various phones and manufacturers. It means can choose a favorite mobile based on manufacturer brand preference and get Android installed in it. It gives a lot of freedom while purchasing a mobile phone of the choice and a big smile on a face.
Customized or Modified Rom: Are tired of using a stock Android and need to have some new and exciting features. can easily install any custom ROM and enhance the user experience. A Several third-party applications help in using the advanced features of the Android by using custom ROM. It is an extremely useful feature because it lets can change the stock Android all over.
User-Friendly Play Store: Both the Google Playstore and Apple-store have more than one million applications to download. But Google play store is more easier to operate and user-friendly as compared to the Apple’s App Store. It is because Apple is strict while downloading the apps and has more restrictions. For example, need to have Apple iTunes to download and play movie on Apple device.
Skills covered in this Android course:
- Java and Kotlin are the programming languages that developers use to build the Android applications. Java is object-oriented programming language whereas a Kotlin is more modern yet concise. A Developers are use these languages to write a code, create features or test them. These languages are ultimately develop an initial ideas into applications.
- User interface (UI) and user experience (UX) are more crucial aspects of creating an Android applications. UI refers to a visual design elements of app, including its layout, colour scheme and overall look. UX refers to the user's overall experience with the app, including how simple it is to use. Understanding the UI and UX allows to create visually appealing the applications that are user-friendly.
- C++ is the general-purpose, multi-paradigm and object-oriented programming language. Developers use it many domains, including a game development, desktop applications and system software. C++ provides the low-level programming interface for writing a performance-critical code. It also helps in interacting directly with the system hardware.
- Testing is a more important component of Android development since it assures the application's quality, security, and dependability. Knowledge of testing frameworks, familiarity with automated testing, and a grasp of defect resolution are essential abilities for Android testing.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Android Application Development
- Material Design for Android
- Kotlin Programming
- Android User Interface Design
- Android Multimedia APIs
- Android Networking
- Android Security Model
- Android Storage Options
Android Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Android Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Android Course Curriculam
Our Android Online Training trainers are issue be counted professionals and experienced operating specialists with hands on real time Android projects know-how. Our trainers are licensed and extraordinarily certified with eight years of enjoy. The course content is designed based on current IT industry requirements.
The maximum simple requirement is a sturdy know-how of Java programming language. You must be well-versed in the standards of object-orientated programming, inheritance, and polymorphism. Another important prerequisite is a good hold close of XML, which is used appreciably in Android app development.
Syllabus of Android Online Course Download syllabus
- Java Concepts
- Inner Classes
- Exception Handling
- Android System with Architecture
- Android Architecture
- Development with Android – Platforms, Tools
- Setup Android Environment
- IDE and Android Installation
- Developing first Project
- Application Structure
- Launching emulator
- Adding New emulator
- Logcat usage
- Android Device Monitor(ADM)
- UI component
- Form widgets
- Text Fields
- Drawable resources
- Option Menu and Action Bar
- Context Menu
- Popup Menu
- Customized User Interfaces
- Customized Button
- Graph View
- Drawable Resources
- AlertDialogs and Toast
- Time and Date Dialog Box
- Pending Intents
- Multithreading in Android
- Shared Preferences
- Sending SMS
- Shared Preferences
- Internal Storage
- External Storage
- Location Based Services
- Using WIFI and Bluetooth
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
The description of the Banking App project says it will give you a modern and efficient way to bank, giving you the freedom and flexibility to handle your money from anywhere at any time.
Social Networking App
The Social Networking App lets users create profiles, share photos and videos, connect with friends and family, join interest-based groups, and locate new friends using our powerful search algorithm.
GPS Location Tracking App
Businesses can protect their assets from theft and misuse with GPS position tracking projects. With GPS tracking devices, companies can keep track of and control their assets from afar.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Android Online Training Objectives
- Android's complexity varies significantly relying to your targets. Even simple projects can require considerable expertise about Android and programming, whilst greater complicated initiatives can require an intimate information of Java and the Android SDK. To genuinely apprehend Android's complexity, it is probably pleasant first of all simpler projects and flow up from there.
- Working with Android may be very profitable for developers. Depending at the experience and ability level, an Android developer can make everywhere from $50,000 to $one hundred seventy five,000 per year. Additionally, there may be potential for bonuses, stock alternatives, and different varieties of reimbursement.
- The perfect Android schooling player is someone who has an interest in Android development, basic programming enjoy, and a willingness to examine. They need to have a sturdy choice to create high-quality programs at the Android platform.
- They should also possess stable problem-fixing competencies and analytical wondering skills to assist them whole the responsibilities assigned in the training.
- Finally, the appropriate Android schooling player must be organized, detail-oriented, and have the capability to adapt to converting necessities.
- In the Android software, you'll discover ways to layout, construct, debug, and deploy Android programs the use of Kotlin and Java.
- You may even research the fundamentals of the Android platform, along with person interface layout, person interface controls, sports, Android components, device features, and offerings, as well as nice practices for developing efficient and steady Android applications.
- You can even practice essential programming standards inclusive of collections, strings, loops, classes, techniques, and inheritance.
- You may also become acquainted with integrating third-celebration libraries and building person interfaces to create a effective Android revel in.
- Finally, you'll test your packages the usage of emulators and real gadgets, and use debugging strategies to analyze and troubleshoot troubles.
- Android is for builders who want to create applications for the Android platform, which includes smartphones, drugs, and clever watches. To take the Android developer certification exam, you should have two years of improvement work experience, or a documented document of finishing at the least 2 hundred hours of development at the Android platform. You ought to actually have a running information of the Java programming language.
- Android is most beneficial as an working gadget for clever telephones and pills. It is likewise used as an operating system for smart TVs and smartwatches, in addition to for a few laptops and desktop computer systems. Additionally, Android is used in automobiles as a integrated infotainment device.
- Organizations use Android as it’s an open source platform, in an effort to customise it to their needs, and it offers an easy way to create powerful cellular apps with its development environment.
- Android is also very fee effective, with its wide selection of hardware and software program, allowing companies to keep operational prices at the same time as providing revolutionary cell answers.
- Additionally, Android gadgets are widely used and provide a wide variety of capabilities and functionalities, making it a great preference for businesses that need to live aggressive.
- Yes, many humans need to take an Android magnificence. Android is a popular operating device that may be determined on loads of cellular gadgets, and understanding the way to expand and layout apps for it may be a precious talent to have.
- Coding is necessary for developing Android apps. Android apps are written primarily in Java, with the Android SDK (software development kit) used to create the code. You'll also need to have knowledge of XML and possibly other programming languages in order to fully develop Android applications.
- Android is a cell operating system commonly used on smartphones and pills. It is evolved by using Google and the Open Handset Alliance and is to be had to be used on a extensive form of hardware. Android is used by many consumers, agencies and groups across the world.
Android Course & Certification
- Programming Knowledge
- Android Development Fundamentals
- Android Studio
- User Interface Design
- APIs and SDK
- Debugging and Problem Solving
Android certification serves as official recognition of your expertise in Android app development. It validates your knowledge and skills in building high-quality, functional, and efficient Android applications.
- While practical experience is not an absolute requirement for obtaining an Android certification, it greatly enhances the value and effectiveness of the certification process. Practical experience provides a tangible application of theoretical knowledge, enabling you to effectively navigate real-world challenges in Android app development.
- Programming Languages
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Android Development Fundamentals
- Android Studio
- User Interface (UI) Design
- Android APIs and SDK
- Data Storage
- Associate Android Developer Certification
- Android Developer Certification
- Android App Development Specialization
- Java and Android Certifications
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Android Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.