Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Data Science with R Online Training Overview
The first in our Data Science Professional Certificate Program, this course will introduce you to the basics of R programming. When you learn to solve a particular problem, you will better maintain R, because you can use real-world data collection regarding crime in the United States. You will learn the R skills needed to address critical questions about disparities in crime across the various states. The qualification training for Data Science with R programming includes data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics, and R language descriptive analytics techniques. You'll hear about R bundles, how R data can be imported and exported, R data structures, different statistical definitions, clusters analysis, and forecasting.
Data Science with R Training will:
- How to perform R operations, including sorting, data wrangling with dplyr, and plotting.
- Learn and become an R pro, the most widely used open-source analytical tool in the world. R is preferred by start-ups and smaller companies.
- As data science statistics are heavy, it requires the strength of a powerful tool that can effectively manage statistical operations. R is the ideal tool used to implement several statistical procedures.
- Our Data Science With R trainer team has real-time experience in live projects. Because they're at the top of the MNC's, and they're delivering this Data Science.
- We support any training that should be more practical than theoretical training. So, we always give you hands-on training.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- R Programmming, Python, SAS
- Artifical Intelligence
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- Statistics, Naive Bayes
- Linear Algebra, CART
- Programming, Neural Networks
- Data Mining, Visualization
Data Science with R Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Data Science with R Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
- Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Data Science with R Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 11+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Data Science with R are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Technical, Mathematical , Programming , SQL , Data Science , Machine Learning , Working with Unstructured Data.
Syllabus of Data Science with R Online Course Download syllabus
- What is Data Science, significance of Data Science in today’s digitally-driven world, applications of Data Science, lifecycle of Data Science, components of the Data Science lifecycle, introduction to big data and Hadoop, introduction to Machine Learning and Deep Learning, introduction to R programming and R Studio.
- Hands-on Exercise - Installation of R Studio, implementing simple mathematical operations and logic using R operators, loops, if statements and switch cases.
- Introduction to data exploration, importing and exporting data to/from external sources, what is data exploratory analysis, data importing, dataframes, working with dataframes, accessing individual elements, vectors and factors, operators, in-built functions, conditional, looping statements and user-defined functions, matrix, list and array.
- Hands-on Exercise -Accessing individual elements of customer churn data, modifying and extracting the results from the dataset using user-defined functions in R.
- Need for Data Manipulation, Introduction to dplyr package, Selecting one or more columns with select() function, Filtering out records on the basis of a condition with filter() function, Adding new columns with the mutate() function, Sampling & Counting with sample_n(), sample_frac() & count() functions, Getting summarized results with the summarise() function, Combining different functions with the pipe operator, Implementing sql like operations with sqldf.
Hands-on Exercise -Implementing dplyr to perform various operations for abstracting over how data is manipulated and stored.
- Introduction to visualization, Different types of graphs, Introduction to grammar of graphics & ggplot2 package, Understanding categorical distribution with geom_bar() function, understanding numerical distribution with geom_hist() function, building frequency polygons with geom_freqpoly(), making a scatter-plot with geom_pont() function, multivariate analysis with geom_boxplot, univariate Analysis with Bar-plot, histogram and Density Plot, multivariate distribution, Bar-plots for categorical variables using geom_bar(), adding themes with the theme() layer, visualization with plotly package & building web applications with shinyR, frequency-plots with geom_freqpoly(), multivariate distribution with scatter-plots and smooth lines, continuous vs categorical with box-plots, subgrouping the plots, working with co-ordinates and themes to make the graphs more presentable, Intro to plotly & various plots, visualization with ggvis package, geographic visualization with ggmap(), building web applications with shinyR.
- Hands-on Exercise -Creating data visualization to understand the customer churn ratio using charts using ggplot2, Plotly for importing and analyzing data into grids. You will visualize tenure, monthly charges, total charges and other individual columns by using the scatter plot.
- Why do we need Statistics?, Categories of Statistics, Statistical Terminologies,Types of Data, Measures of Central Tendency, Measures of Spread, Correlation & Covariance,Standardization & Normalization,Probability & Types of Probability, Hypothesis Testing, Chi-Square testing, ANOVA, normal distribution, binary distribution.
- Hands-on Exercise -– Building a statistical analysis model that uses quantifications, representations, experimental data for gathering, reviewing, analyzing and drawing conclusions from data.
- Introduction to Machine Learning, introduction to Linear Regression, predictive modeling with Linear Regression, simple Linear and multiple Linear Regression, concepts and formulas, assumptions and residual diagnostics in Linear Regression, building simple linear model, predicting results and finding p-value, introduction to logistic regression, comparing linear regression and logistics regression, bivariate & multi-variate logistic regression, confusion matrix & accuracy of model, threshold evaluation with ROCR, Linear Regression concepts and detailed formulas, various assumptions of Linear Regression,residuals, qqnorm(), qqline(), understanding the fit of the model, building simple linear model, predicting results and finding p-value, understanding the summary results with Null Hypothesis, p-value & F-statistic, building linear models with multiple independent variables.
- Hands-on Exercise -Modeling the relationship within the data using linear predictor functions. Implementing Linear & Logistics Regression in R by building model with ‘tenure’ as dependent variable and multiple independent variables.
- Introduction to Logistic Regression, Logistic Regression Concepts, Linear vs Logistic regression, math behind Logistic Regression, detailed formulas, logit function and odds, Bi-variate logistic Regression, Poisson Regression, building simple “binomial” model and predicting result, confusion matrix and Accuracy, true positive rate, false positive rate, and confusion matrix for evaluating built model, threshold evaluation with ROCR, finding the right threshold by building the ROC plot, cross validation & multivariate logistic regression, building logistic models with multiple independent variables, real-life applications of Logistic Regression
- Hands-on Exercise -Implementing predictive analytics by describing the data and explaining the relationship between one dependent binary variable and one or more binary variables. You will use glm() to build a model and use ‘Churn’ as the dependent variable.
- What is classification and different classification techniques, introduction to Decision Tree, algorithm for decision tree induction, building a decision tree in R, creating a perfect Decision Tree, Confusion Matrix, Regression trees vs Classification trees, introduction to ensemble of trees and bagging, Random Forest concept, implementing Random Forest in R, what is Naive Bayes, Computing Probabilities, Impurity Function – Entropy, understand the concept of information gain for right split of node, Impurity Function – Information gain, understand the concept of Gini index for right split of node, Impurity Function – Gini index, understand the concept of Entropy for right split of node, overfitting & pruning, pre-pruning, post-pruning, cost-complexity pruning, pruning decision tree and predicting values, find the right no of trees and evaluate performance metrics.
- Hands-on Exercise -Implementing Random Forest for both regression and classification problems. You will build a tree, prune it by using ‘churn’ as the dependent variable and build a Random Forest with the right number of trees, using ROCR for performance metrics.
- What is Clustering & it’s Use Cases, what is K-means Clustering, what is Canopy Clustering, what is Hierarchical Clustering, introduction to Unsupervised Learning, feature extraction & clustering algorithms, k-means clustering algorithm, Theoretical aspects of k-means, and k-means process flow, K-means in R, implementing K-means on the data-set and finding the right no. of clusters using Scree-plot, hierarchical clustering & Dendogram, understand Hierarchical clustering, implement it in R and have a look at Dendograms, Principal Component Analysis, explanation of Principal Component Analysis in detail, PCA in R, implementing PCA in R.
- Hands-on Exercise -Deploying unsupervised learning with R to achieve clustering and dimensionality reduction, K-means clustering for visualizing and interpreting results for the customer churn data.
- Introduction to association rule Mining & Market Basket Analysis, measures of Association Rule Mining: Support, Confidence, Lift, Apriori algorithm & implementing it in R, Introduction to Recommendation Engine, user-based collaborative filtering & Item-Based Collaborative Filtering, implementing Recommendation Engine in R, user-Based and item-Based, Recommendation Use-cases.
- Hands-on Exercise -Deploying association analysis as a rule-based machine learning method, identifying strong rules discovered in databases with measures based on interesting discoveries.
- introducing Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, what is an Artificial Neural Network, TensorFlow – computational framework for building AI models, fundamentals of building ANN using TensorFlow, working with TensorFlow in R.
- What is Time Series, techniques and applications, components of Time Series, moving average, smoothing techniques, exponential smoothing, univariate time series models, multivariate time series analysis, Arima model, Time Series in R, sentiment analysis in R (Twitter sentiment analysis), text analysis.
- Hands-on Exercise -Analyzing time series data, sequence of measurements that follow a non-random order to identify the nature of phenomenon and to forecast the future values in the series.
- Introduction to Support Vector Machine (SVM), Data classification using SVM, SVM Algorithms using Separable and Inseparable cases, Linear SVM for identifying margin hyperplane.
- what is Bayes theorem, What is Naïve Bayes Classifier, Classification Workflow, How Naive Bayes classifier works, Classifier building in Scikit-learn, building a probabilistic classification model using Naïve Bayes, Zero Probability Problem.
- Introduction to concepts of Text Mining, Text Mining use cases, understanding and manipulating text with ‘tm’ & ‘stringR’, Text Mining Algorithms, Quantification of Text, Term Frequency-Inverse Document Frequency (TF-IDF), After TF-IDF.
- This case study is associated with the modeling technique of Market Basket Analysis where you will learn about loading of data, various techniques for plotting the items and running the algorithms. It includes finding out what are the items that go hand in hand and hence can be clubbed together. This is used for various real world scenarios like a supermarket shopping cart and so on.
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Wallmart Sales Data Set
Retail is another industry that extensively uses analytics to optimize business processes.
Flipkart Classification Dataset
This project is to forecast sales for each department and increasing labelled dataset using semi-supervised classification.
Employee Management System (EMS)
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Data Science with R Training Objectives
- R is a highly extensible and easy to learn language and fosters an environment for statistical computing and graphics.
- All of this makes R an ideal choice for data science, big data analysis, and machine learning.
- As a programming language, R provides objects, operators and functions that allow users to explore, model and visualize data. R is used for data analysis.
- R in data science is used to handle, store and analyze data. It can be used for data analysis and statistical modeling.
- Warming up
- Setting up your machine
- Learn the basics of R language
- Understanding the R community
- Importing and manipulating your data
- Effective Data Visualization
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Reporting Results
- Introduction to data science life cycle
- In depth knowledge of most popular machine learning techniques
- Supervised and unsupervised learning techniques
- Real life case studies and simulated projects to sharpen your skill sets
- R has a reputation of being hard to learn. Some of that is due to the fact that it is radically different from other analytics software.
- Some is an unavoidable byproduct of its extreme power and flexibility. And, as with any software, some is due to design decisions that, in hindsight, could have been better.
- If you have experience in any programming language, it takes 7 days to learn R programming spending at least 3 hours a day.
- If you are a beginner, it takes 3 weeks to learn R programming. In the second week, learn concepts like how to create, append, subset datasets, lists, join.
- Yes, many learners start with no coding experience and go on to get jobs as data analysts, data scientists, and data engineers.
- R is a great language for programming beginners to learn, and you don't need any prior experience with code to pick it up.
- You need to update your programming skills in R programming regularly. It can only be possible by practicing every day.
- Write code on your own and validate your code with the solutions on the Internet. Consider time complexity and space complexity while writing R code.
- R is a programming language and free software. R possesses an extensive catalog of statistical and graphical methods.
- Most of the R libraries are written in R, but for heavy computational tasks, C, C++ and FORTRAN codes are preferred.
- Depends on your ability but still very difficult. You may start with running small programs like file open/ close by changing directory etc.,
- Writing real program may take longer time. But you will be very strong in R if you just learn the basics for 1 month with a real effort.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Data Science with R Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Data Science with R Certification course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Data Science with R Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.