Digital Marketing Online Training Overview
This Digital Marketing course will turn you into a full digital marketer with experience in the top eight digital marketing domains – search engine optimization, social media, pay-per-click, conversion optimization, digital analytics, content, mobile, and email marketing. Fast-track your digital marketing career today with realistic training that you can apply for at work. Learn Digital Marketing Certification Training Course with Digital Marketing Certification by Experts. In this Digital Marketing Online Training, you will learn more about Basics Digital Marketing, Analysis and Keyword Research, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization, Seo Updates and Analysis, Local Business & google Mapping, Google AdWords or Pay Per Click Marketing (SEO), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Google Web Analytics Social Media Marketing. The Digital Marketing Online Course syllabus is designed to teach Digital Marketing Practice.
Digital Marketing Training will:
- A specialist in digital marketing works to initiate successful online marketing campaigns, identify customer business needs, and understand how and where to gain awareness of consumer preferences and demands.
- Gain insight into the motivations behind the data collection and analysis methods used by marketing professionals.
- In this Certified Digital Marketing Masters program, commonly referred to as the CDMM course, our approach to digital marketing training is comprehensive. Through a series of 44 modules, you will learn various techniques of digital marketing.
- Applicants who want to learn and improve marketing skills.
- People who want an exciting career in the exciting and fast-moving digital marketing world.
- Young professionals who want to gain a deeper understanding of internet marketing.
Skills You Will Gain
- Google Analytics Meet Edgar
- HootSuite Uber Suggest
- Google Keyword Planner
- Canva, Animoto Basecamp
- Slack Leadpages, OptimizePress
- Feedly, Snip.ly SEMrush
- Hubspot Google Adwords, Mailchimp
Digital Marketing Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Digital Marketing Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
The Digital Marketing Associate assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers, Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness. Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media and are often rewarded with substantial pay raises shown below.
- Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Digital Marketing Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 13+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Digital Marketing Online Training course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Having a completed bachelor’s degree from any field of your own choice, be it science, arts, commerce, law, architecture, etc.
Syllabus of Digital Marketing Online Course Download syllabus
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- Inbound Marketing strategy?
- Inbound Marketing Vs Outbound Marketing
- Digital Marketing Role in Inbound Marketing
- Introduction to online digital marketing
- Importance of digital marketing
- How internet marketing works?
- Traditional Vs. Digital Marketing
- Significance of online marketing in real world
- Increasing visibility
- Visitors’ engagement
- Bringing targeted traffic
- Lead generation
- Converting leads
- Performance evaluation
- Understanding internet and websites
- Domain names and extensions
- Web server and its types
- What is web hosting?
- Types of websites – dynamic & static
- Planning and conceptualization of a website
- Understanding the web pages, its structure and navigation
- Making a blueprint of the website
- Word Press Website?
- Install Word Press Theme?
- Create Page
- Create Post
- SEO Plug-in
- Tag Manager Plug-in
- What is Google Trends
- How Use Google Trends
- Trends and Analysis
- Market research
- Keyword research and analysis
- SWOT analysis of a website
- Types of keywords
- Tools used for keyword research
- Localized keyword research
- Competitor website analysis
- Choosing right keywords to the project
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- How Search Engine works?
- SEO fundamentals & concepts
- Understanding the SERP
- Meta data optimization
- URL optimization
- Internal linking
- 301 Redirection
- 404 error pages
- Canonical implementation
- H1, H2, H3 tags optimization
- Image optimization
- Optimize SEO content
- Check for copyscape content
- Landing Page optimization
- No-Follow and Do-Follow
- Indexing and Caching
- Creating XML Sitemap
- Creating Robot.txt
- HTML validation using W3C
- Google webmaster tool & website verification
- And much more on-page techniques
- Link building tips & techniques
- Difference between white hat and black hat SEO
- Page rank, Alexa rank, domain authority, backlinks
- Do’s & don’ts in link building
- Link acquisition techniques
- Directory submission
- Social bookmarking submission
- Search engine submission
- Web 2.0 submission
- Article submission
- Press release submission
- Forum submission
- PPT submission
- PDF submission
- Classified submission
- Business listing
- Blog commenting
- Google Panda, Penguin, Humming bird algorithm
- How to recover your website from Google penalties
- Webmaster and analytics tools
- Competitor website analysis and backlinks building
- SEO tools for website analysis and optimization
- Backlinks tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Understanding the past and present
- How social media can influence marketing strategies?
- What is viral marketing and its significance in current world?
- Introduction to Social media networks
- Types of social media websites
- Social Media Optimization concepts
- Facebook Page, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest,
- Instagram Optimization
- Hashtags and Mentions
- Image optimization and networking
- Mico Blogs for Businesses
- Brand Building
- Promoting Brand Awareness
- Brand Building Tools & Apps
- Positive Negative Brand Building
- Rebuilding Brand Image
- Intro to Content marketing and management
- Writing compelling content
- Keyword research
- Unique ways to write eye-catchy content
- Template creation for content
- Optimizing content for search engine
- Content distribution to increase traffic & sales
- What is blogging?
- What is AdSense program?
- How to earn money through blogging?
- Tricks to get AdSense approved by Google
- Google AdSense account setup and integrating with analytics
- Placing ad codes on blog or website
- Alternative Ads websites that can earn you money
- Google AdWords fundamentals
- Landing page optimization
- Set-up PPC Campaign
- Google AdWords account structure
- PPC campaign navigation
- How to set up PPC campaign
- Single Account Vs My Client Center (MCC) Account
- What is Click-through-Rates (CTRs), Impression, Conversion?
- Quality score and its importance
- What is tracking code?
- What is keyword research?
- Analyze competitors’ keywords
- Creating campaign, Ad group, Ads, Keywords Geo targeting for Ads Bidding Billing
- Google AdWords Editor
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Google and Bing Analytics
- Integrating website with analytics
- Setting up goals & tracking traffic and conversions
- Cookies tracking, eCommerce tracking
- Exit rate Vs. bounce rate
- Setting up funnels in goals
- Integrating AdWords and analytics
- account and its benefits
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns
- What is link tagging and how to set up?
- Filters and segments
- Customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources and behaviour
- Conversions tracking and reporting
- Importance of mobile marketing in current scenario
- Fundaments of mobile marketing
- Forms of mobile marketing
- Geo-targeting campaigns for mobile users
- Measuring and managing campaign
- App & Web - Mobile advertising
- Content marketing
- Mobile targeting and segmentation
- SMS marketing
- Case Studies on App advertising
- What is Email Marketing?
- Importance of Email Marketing
- Popular Email Marketing Software’s
- Email Marketing Goals
- Introduction to Mail Chimp
- Mail Chimp pricing structure
- Account setup and settings
- Email marketing strategy
- Creating a Subscriber List
- Integration of Forms in Site
- Import subscribers in list
- Types of Email marketing campaigns
- Creating an Email Campaign
- What is Newsletter
- Design a Newsletter
- Marketing Automation
- Importance of video marketing
- Understanding video campaigns
- YouTube marketing (Video Ads)
- Types of YouTube Ads
- In-display and In-stream ads
- Using YouTube for businesses
- Developing YouTube marketing strategies
- Video Ad groups
- Targeting options
- Understanding bid strategies
- Bringing visitors to your website via YouTube videos
- Fundamentals of Affiliate marketing
- How people are earning millions of dollars via affiliate marketing?
- Changes in marketing industry over the years
- Ways to do affiliate marketing
- Live examples of how affiliate marketers earn money online
- How to get approved from affiliate agencies?
- Getting approval from commission junction
- Google places optimization
- NAP (Name Address Place)
- Using H card
- Local SEO
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
TOP Google & SEO Tools
Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Ads, google search console, DeepCrawl and etc...
SEO Campaign Increase Sales & Revenue
To learn Practically how to make website visibility on top of the search engines, for all Business Related Keywords to the website, increase sales and revenue.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Digital Marketing Training Objectives
- The Future of Digital Marketing: Content Marketing Predictions for 2019 and Beyond. ... If 60-70% of the content we create goes unused, AI will begin to force us to reconsider what we create and why.” Social media and influencer marketing maturing from its early days and they are powerful marketing channels today
- A career in digital marketing is highly lucrative if you play your cards right. You need to keep your learning spirit active and you should always aim high. Never be complacent when you are opting for a career in digital marketing – you will always have room to improve
- According to McKinley, there's high demand for skilled digital marketers, while a reliable supply of talent is lacking throughout the industry. The report shares that over half of all marketing hires will be digital specialists, with content and digital advertising being the most sought after areas of specialization.
Our course is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Digital Marketing. The course is made up of Both theoretical & Practical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions of Completing Each Module that Related current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
- Deep practical knowledge & Hands-on lab.
- Real-time project use cases & scenarios from the various Industries.
- Mock Tests and discussing various questions.
- LearnoVita has been actively involved in 100% Job Placement Assistance as a value-added service in the Technical Program. With the backup of an advanced training curriculum and real-time business projects, we have a very consistent and growing Job Placement and Track Record.
- Market entry to various countries and jobs in major corporate.
- Immediate job opportunities after Completion of training.
- Active Coordination with students from the stage of preparing a professional CV/Resume to attend Interviews and securing a Job.
- Preliminary Preparation ensures that our students are able to perform confidently in Interviews even it was their First Interview.
- Digital Marketing is booming, choose your agency wisely. As more businesses pursue an online income, the digital marketing industry has grown massively. Unsurprisingly, the growth has encouraged more 'people' to offer online marketing services, with varying results.
- Facebook May Be Peaking. Really.Instagram is a Hit with the Kids.Video is No Longer an Option.Email is Getting More Personalized.
After this training, the significant areas where you excel are as follows:
- Digital Marketing Manager or Digital Director: You can say that this is one of the highest position in the field of Digital Marketing.
- Web Developer & Web Designer
- Social Media Executive and Social Media Manager.
- SEO Executive/Expert
- PPC/SEM Expert.
- Content Marketer
The training is perfect for the below job positions:
- Software developers
- Web designers
- Programming enthusiasts
- Engineering graduates
- Students who all want to become Digital Marketing developers
- Explore a Wide Range of Career Options. Increase Your Market Value.
- Receive High-end Salary Packages.Enjoy Greater Flexibility.
- Enhance Your Skills and Creativity.Digital Marketing Certifications Have Become the Industry Standard.
Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Digital Marketing Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Digital Marketing Certification course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Digital Marketing Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.