Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
VMWare Online Training Overview
VMware is known as the world’s leading and popular server virtualization platform. The VMware training from LearnoVita helps participants extendability to virtualize scale-up and scale-out application redefines availability, simplifies the virtual data center and is the ideal foundation for any cloud environment. VMware is a cloud computing and virtualization software provider for X86 or IBM compatible computers and servers. It hosts other operating systems in such a way that each OS acts as if it were installed on as an own contained system with itself hardware resources and set of programs. Virtualization is at the heart of VMware’s one cloud, any device, any application architecture.
VMWare Training will:
- VMware Learning provides training and certification programs designed to grow your skills and validate your ability to leverage all the opportunities made possible by your VMware solutions.
- VMware skills and understandings and equip the scholars with the through understanding of varied virtualization concepts, features and functionalities.
- At VMware, we believe that software has the facility to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet.
- we glance beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to form technologies work together seamlessly.
- Our software forms a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the planet .
- VMware Training with us will assist you gain crucial skills in managing Data Center and virtual environments.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Installing VMware vSphere
- Virtual Machines
- VCVA Server Appliance
- Virtual Switches, Storage
- Templates, Clone
- Managing & Migrating
- VMware vCenter Server
VMWare Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry VMWare Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
The VMware Administrators design, deploy and support network and server infrastructure that relies on VMware products such as vSphere, vRealize, or vSAN. Interact with other engineers to create a suitable system design for clients and then install and set up the software and hardware elements at client websites and rewarded with substantial pay raises shown below.
- Annual SalaryHiring Companies
VMWare Course Curriculam
VMWare Trainers Profile
Trainers are certified professionals with 10+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from VMWare Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Syllabus of VMWare Online Course Download syllabus
- Introduction on VMware Vsphere
- Features of VMware Vsphere
- Comparsion between VMware Vsphere 5.1 and Vsphere 4.1
- Install the vSphere Client
- Task 1: Connect to an ESXi host with the vSphere Client
- Task 2: View host hardware configuration
- Task 3: Configure DNS and routing information for an ESXi host
- Task 4: Configure an ESXi host as an NTP client
- Task 5: Configure an ESXi host to use directory services
- Task 1: Create a virtual machine
- Task 2: Install a guest operating system in a virtual machine
- Task 3: Identify a virtual machine’s disk format and usage statistics
- Task 4: Install VMware Tools on a virtual machine installed with a Windows operating system
- Task 5: Prepare your virtual machine for upcoming labs
- Task 1: Configure the VCVA for first use
- Task 2: Install vSphere license keys
- Task 3: Create a vCenter Server inventory datacenter object
- Task 4: Create vCenter Server inventory folder objects
- Task 5: Add your ESXi host to the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 6: Configure the vCenter server appliance to use directory services
- Task 7: Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to the vCenter Server Appliance
- Task 1: View the current standard virtual switch configuration
- Task 2: Create a standard virtual switch with a virtual machine port group
- Task 3: Attach your virtual machine to a virtual switch port group
- Task 1: Add a VMkernel port group to a standard virtual switch
- Task 2: Configure the iSCSI software adapter
- Task 1: Configure access to NFS datastores
- Task 2: View iSCSI and NFS storage information
- Task 1: Review your shared storage configuration
- Task 2: Change the name of a VMFS datastore
- Task 3: Create a VMFS datastore
- Task 4: Expand a VMFS datastore to consume unused space on a LUN
- Task 5: Remove a VMFS datastore
- Task 6: Extend a VMFS datastore
- Task 1: Copy Sysprep files to the vCenter Server appliance
- Task 2: Create a template
- Task 3: Create customization specifications
- Task 4: Deploy a virtual machine from a template
- Task 5: Clone a virtual machine that is powered on
- Task 1: Increase the size of a VMDK file
- Task 2: Adjust memory allocation on a virtual machine
- Task 3: Add a raw LUN to a virtual machine and verify that the guest operating system can see it
- Task 4: Rename a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 5: Expand a thin-provisioned virtual disk
- Task 1: Configure vCenter Server to manage multiple ESXi hosts
- Task 2: Migrate virtual machine files with Storage vMotion
- Task 3: Create a virtual switch and a VMkernel port group for vMotion migration
- Task 4: Verify that your ESXi host meets vMotion requirements
- Task 5: Verify that your virtual machines meet vMotion requirements
- Task 6: Perform a vMotion migration of a virtual machine on a shared datastore
- Task 7: Prepare for the next lab
- Task 1: Unregister a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 2: Register a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 3: Unregister and delete virtual machines from disk
- Task 4: Take snapshots of a virtual machine
- Task 5: Revert to a snapshot
- Task 6: Delete an individual snapshot
- Task 7: Use the Delete All function in Snapshot Manager
- Task 1: Create a vApp
- Task 2: Power on a vApp
- Task 3: Remove a vApp
- Task 1: Try to log in directly to the ESXi host
- Task 2: Grant nonadministrator access to a user
- Task 3: Explore the ESX Admins AD group
- Task 1: Create a custom role in vCenter Server
- Task 2: Assign permissions on vCenter Server inventory objects
- Task 3: Verify permission usability
- Task 1: Create CPU contention
- Task 2: Create a resource pool named Fin-Test
- Task 3: Create a Resource Pool named Fin-Prod
- Task 4: Verify resource pool functionality
- Task 1: Create CPU activity
- Task 2: Use vCenter Server to monitor CPU utilization
- Task 3: Undo changes made to your virtual machines
- Task 1: Create a virtual machine alarm that monitors for a condition
- Task 2: Create a Virtual Machine Alarm that monitors for an event
- Task 3: Trigger virtual machine alarms and acknowledge them
- Task 4: Disable virtual machine alarms
- Task 1: Create a cluster enabled for vSphere HA
- Task 2: Add your ESXi host to a cluster
- Task 3: Test vSphere HA functionality
- Task 4: Determine vSphere HA cluster resource usage
- Task 5: Manage vSphere HA slot size
- Task 6: Configure a vSphere HA cluster with strict admission control
- Task 7: Prepare for upcoming labs
- Task 1: Prepare the virtual machine
- Task 2: Enable Fault Tolerance logging
- Task 3: Activate Fault Tolerance
- Task 4: Test Fault Tolerance
- Task 5: Disable Fault Tolerance
- Task 1: Create load imbalance
- Task 2: Create a DRS cluster
- Task 3: Verify proper DRS cluster functionality
- Task 4: Create, test, and disable an affinity rule
- Task 5: Create, test, and disable an anti-affinity rule
- Task 6: Create, test, and disable a virtual machine to host affinity rule
- Task 1: Install Update Manager
- Task 2: Install the Update Manager plug-in into the vSphere Client
- Task 3: Modify cluster settings
- Task 4: Configure Update Manager
- Task 5: Create a patch baseline
- Task 6: Attach a baseline and scan for updates
- Task 7: Stage patches onto ESXi hosts
- Task 8: Remediate the ESXi hosts
- Task 1: Install vCenter Server
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Android Offloading Computation Over Cloud
This Project used by the developers of the application, will empower the application to offload its compute intensive.
Bug Tracking System Project
This project is a software application that keeps track of reported software bugs in software development projects.
Employee Management System (EMS)
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
VMWare Training Objectives
- Simply put, VMware develops virtualization software. Virtualization software creates an abstraction layer over computer hardware that allows the hardware elements of a single computer— processors, memory, storage, and more— to be divided into multiple virtual computers, commonly called virtual machines
- Y. Z. 0-9. Virtual machine software from VMware, Inc., Palo Alto, CA (www.vmware.com) that allows multiple copies of the same operating system or several different operating systems to run in the same x86-based machine. For years, VMware has been the leader in virtualization software
- VMware Workstation Free? VMware Workstation has multiple licensing options depending on your use case. Workstation Player is available free for personal, non-commercial use, but requires a license for commercial use.
- VMware makes money from the sale of software and services for data center management, hybrid cloud computing, remote access and desktop virtualization. Simply put VMware's products increase the efficiency of compute and storage hardware by servicing multiple users through software.
- VMWare is NOT an operating system - they are the company that develop the ESX/ESXi/vSphere/vCentre Server packages.
- VMware Workstation has multiple licensing options depending on your use case. Workstation Player is available free for personal, non-commercial use, but requires a license for commercial use..
- VMware is the best cloud infrastructure vendor because it provides the following: ... đBetter security for your cloud – Cloud computing and highly virtualized environments introduce new security challenges that traditional security solutions, on their own, cannot address.
- Software developers
- Web designers
- Programming enthusiasts
- Engineering graduates
- Students who all want to become VMWare developers
- Shares of VMware (NYSE:VMW) slipped 10.4% in October, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. The stock fell in conjunction with sell-offs for the broader market following a surge of new coronavirus cases and relatively weak performance for some technology giants.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of VMWare Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the VMWare Certification course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
VMWare Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.