Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Manual Testing Online Training
Learnovita's Manual Testing Course will present you with the greatest information on manual testing basics, black box testing, bug detection, and so on with live specialists. Learning Manual Testing Training will turn you into a master in this topic, which encompasses system testing, unit testing, integration systems, and so on. Our Manual Testing Online Training module will help you get Manual Testing Certification Online certification.
Get our resourceful Manual Testing Training:
- Software testing, SDLC, the waterfall approach, conventional testing, Black Box Testing, and White Box Testing will all be covered.
- This manual testing course will teach you how to collect test data, monitor issues, and execute user acceptability testing.
- You will be working on real-time projects and industry scenarios during this manual testing online training to get practical understanding of unit testing, integration testing, test case identification, test case execution, and regression testing.
- This course teaches you unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and regression testing, as well as how to develop and execute software testing activities for a testing project.
- Learn the most recent methodologies and best practices used by specialists in the area.
- Manual testing certification will offer up an extensive range of opportunities for both job seekers and professionals.
Tools used for Manual testing:
LoadRunner: It’s one of the most used performance testing tools. The primary purpose of a LoadRunner is to provide the performance testing for wide variety of methods, methodologies, and application settings.
Citrus: Citrus is tool for integrating testing, and it is most often used for test framework. Java is programming language used to create it. It is generally used to send and receive requests from the server and the client and to check XML JSON files.
ZAP: ZAP is a free and open-source web application security scanner.Zed Attack Proxy is an acronym for the ZAP. It is written in the computer language JAVA, like a number of other useful programs.
NUnit: The most popular unit testing framework is called NUnit. It's free and uses the JUnit framework to test software. It was built from the ground up using the C# programming language and may be used by anybody.
JIRA: JIRA is a manual testing solution that integrates well with code development environments, making it a great choice for programmers as well. Its applicability goes beyond the software industry due to its general problem-tracking abilities. It works well with agile project management styles.
Objective of learning this Manual testing course:
- Understand the fundamental concepts in a software testing, including software testing objectives, processes, criterion, strategies and methods
- Understand a software testing processes and manual testing processes like the Unit testing, Integration testing, system testing and regression
- Learn to plan test project, design test cases and data, conduct testing operations, manage defects and generate a test report
- Learn to write a software testing documents and communicate with engineers in different forms.
- Design and execute a software testing activities for testing project
- Effectively communicate to interact and collaborate with the stakeholders.
Features of Manual testing:
Human Intelligence: In order to create test cases, find bugs, and evaluate the quality of a product, manual testing requires the use of human intellect. The testers employ their expertise in the subject matter, their practical experience, and their creativity to evaluate the usability, performance, and functionality of the software.
Adaptability: It is more adaptable and can be utilized in the range of testing scenarios. Testers are able to modify the test cases, as opposed to automated testing, which cannot be modified to meet changing a software needs. Exploratory testing and ad-hoc testing, which are useful for the identifying a fresh problems and validating user experience, can be done manually.
Cost-Effective: Manual testing is cost-effective, especially for small-scale projects or when there is no clear understanding of system requirements. Manual testing does not need any investment in expensive tools or automation frameworks, which can significantly reduce the testing costs.
Personal Touch: Manual testing gives a software's quality a personal touch. Automated testing is unable to capture the tester comments on a software's usability, aesthetics, and user experience.
Early Detection: Using the manual testing, serious flaws in a software can be found quickly. Human testers are undertake a manual testing, which allows to find the flaws of automated test could have missed. By preventing an expensive rework later in development cycle, early defect a discovery can reduce the development cycle time and expense.
Future role for Manual testing developer:
- Organizations have embraced the Agile as response to rapidly changing the requirements and DevOps as response to demand for speed.DevOps involves the practices, rules, processes, and tools are help to integrate a development and operation activities to reduce time from development to operations.
- The latest trend in developing Web and mobile apps is to separate the client from the server.API and services are used in more than one application or component. These changes are require the teams to test the API and services independent from application using them.
- Applying the artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) approaches to address challenges in a software testing is not new in software research community, recent advancements in AI/ML.
- The trend of a mobile app development continues to grow as a mobile devices are increasingly more capable.To fully support the DevOps, mobile test automation must be part of DevOps toolchains. However, a current utilization of mobile test automation is low, partly due to lack of methods and tools.
- The rapid growth of Internet of Things (IoT) more software systems are operating in the numerous different environments. This places a challenge on testing teams to ensure a right level of test coverage. the lack of test environments and data is top challenge when applying to test in the agile projects.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Software Testing Fundamentals
- Test Case Development
- Defect Management
- Regression Testing
- Risk Analysis Techniques
- Exploratory Testing
- Black-box Testing
- White-box Testing
Manual Testing Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Manual Testing Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Manual Testing Course Curriculam
Our instructors have more than ten years of manual and automated testing expertise and are experienced and qualified software testers. Selenium, SoapUI, and QTP are among their favorite automation tools. He has several credentials under his belt, including ISTQB, MCSD, MCAD, and he is a qualified Agile and Scrum practitioner.
Students should have a fundamental knowledge of software development processes before learning manual testing since they will need to be able to discover possible problems in an existing product. It's also advised to have a fundamental understanding of databases, software engineering, and programming.
Syllabus of Manual Testing Online Course Download syllabus
- Overview of Software System
- Iterative model
- Agile Methods
- Overview of SDLC
- Planning and analysis
- Finalizing a design
- Code deployment and monitoring
- Testing stages in SDLC
- Conventional testing
- Unconventional testing
- White Box Testing
- Block Box Testing
- Grey Box Testing
- System testing
- Integration Testing
- Module testing
- Unit Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Equivalence Class Partitioning (ECP)
- Boundary Value Analysis (BVA)
- Error Guessing
- Basis path Testing
- Condition Testing
- Cyclomatic Testing
- Code Coverage
- Types of test cases
- Test case design template
- Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Test Case design Reviews
- Test Execution Life Cycle Process
- Regression Testing
- Database Testing
- Overview of Defects
- Types of Defects
- Defect profile documentation
- Test Execution Stop Criteria
- Preparing Test summary report
- Multiple Testing Techniques
- Smoke testing
- Static Testing
- Dynamic testing
- System testing
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Airport Management System
This work involves integrating airport operations, such as flight information, arrival and departure times, ticketing and reservations, crew management, and data control.
Hotel Management System
The goal of this effort is to simplify the procedures involved in managing a hotel, including collecting bookings, processing payments, allocating rooms, checking visitors in and out, and other tasks.
E-Learning Management System
In this project, interactive content development, student monitoring, content management, grading, communication tactics, student analytics, and other e-learning procedures are all integrated.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Manual Testing Training Objectives
- The utilization of a specific programming language is not an absolute prerequisite for guide testing. Test instances are developed, run, and outcomes are analysed in the course of guide trying out.
- Manual testing isn't very challenging, but it does need keen observation skills and the ability to critically analyse problems. It is the process of checking and fixing any and all problems with a computer programme or website.
- Interface, functionality, compatibility with other systems, and performance under different situations are all areas that must be tested. It's also helpful to be familiar with various browsers and operating systems.
- A high salary is not always a guarantee in the field of manual testing. Manual testers may make anywhere from $40,000 to $100,000 per year, although that number is very variable based on factors like as experience, region, and employer. The average annual income for manual testers is around $60,000, as reported by Glassdoor.
- A Primer on Software Quality Assurance and Testing
- Prerequisites and Guidelines for Software Development
- Methods of Testing
- Methods for Creating and Running Tests
- Mistake Handling
- Professionals in software testing and quality assurance, seasoned manual testers, and software developers interested in learning more about manual testing can benefit greatly from taking the Manual Testing course.
- There are no prerequisites for this course, however participants will benefit from having some experience with software testing and/or development.
- By manually evaluating the features and functioning of an app, we can ensure that it works as intended.
- It entails observing how the app responds under various circumstances, such heavy load and user interaction.
- It's implemented after a system has been developed or improved upon to guarantee its quality and accuracy.
- Manual testing is often done to examine the User Interface and the Usability.
- Additional uses include verifying security, cross-platform compatibility, and load-time speed of the software.
- A programme or application's quality and functioning may be tested manually. Manual testing requires going through the application's user interface, entering data, and checking for correct outcomes.
- In order to guarantee that the final product satisfies all of the criteria, manual testing is often done as part of the software development lifecycle process.
- It may help minimise costly mistakes and delays in production by ensuring the app works as anticipated across a variety of situations and devices. Manual testing plays a crucial role in guaranteeing a product's quality, safety, and use.
- Manual testing does need IT expertise. To spot bugs in software, you need to have a solid grasp of the subject matter and a sharp eye. issue-solving, troubleshooting, critical thinking, issue analysis, and test strategy creation are all important skills for manual testers to have.
- Courses in manual trying out are in excessive call for. Knowledge of manual checking out is still useful inside the software program enterprise, making all and sundry with such capabilities an asset to many improvement groups. Despite the truth that many groups are adopting computerized trying out techniques, there may be nonetheless a significant want for guide testing know-how within the software industry.
- No, manual testing does not need coding. Manual testing is the process of directly testing a product or system, usually by performing a variety of tests manually. This process does not require coding skills since it relies on running tests and noting any issues or bugs.
Manual Testing Course & Certification
- Industry recognition and validation.
- Enhanced career prospects.
- Aligned with industry standards.
- Potential for higher earnings.
- Continuous learning and growth.
Yes, Learnovita certificates are generally accepted by the industry. However, the acceptance of any certification can also depend on the specific organization, its policies, and the reputation of the certification provider.
- ISTQB (Foundation, Advanced Levels)
- CSTE (Certified Software Tester)
- CMST (Certified Manager of Software Testing)
- CAST (Certified Associate in Software Testing)
- HP ALM Certification
A manual testing course typically takes a few weeks to a few months to complete, depending on the depth of content, learning pace, and the specific structure of the course.
- Understand software basics (SDLC, architecture).
- Analytical skills for test case translation.
- Attention to detail for defect identification.
- Critical thinking for risk assessment.
- Test design techniques proficiency.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Manual Testing Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.