Off-Page SEO Online Training Overview
Off-Page SEO is defined as a technique that helps the website improve its ranking on the search engine results page. Such variables exist beyond the limits of web pages. This module explains what Off-page SEO is as well as helps you to understand how to create links to your website and understand social media brand awareness. It is an attempt to create ties and ratings, so the reputation and rank of your website increases. It is a series of techniques for increasing the ranking location of the websites on search engines and traffic. It offers an advanced SEO training curriculum that includes the complexities associated with students, working professionals as well as businessmen.
Off-Page SEO Training will:
- Knowing the Key Performance Indicators is very important for those who wish to succeed in their SEO career.
- Learn how to create amazing content that follows best SEO practices and avoid black hat tactics that will lead to more organic clicks.
- Backlinks can dramatically improve your search engine ranking as these are the most valuable ones that show the popularity of your search engine content.
- Professors are certified and highly professional with decades of experience in the subject matter.
Skills You Will Gain
- Link Building
- Backlinks (DoFollow Vs. NoFollow)
- Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking, Local Business Listing
- Using Classifieds for Inbound Traffic
- Generating Links from QA Sites, Guest Blogging.
- Links Analysis Tools(Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz, SpyFu keyword tools)
Off-Page SEO Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Off-Page SEO Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Off-Page SEO Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 9+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Off-Page SEO Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Syllabus of Off-Page SEO Online Course Download syllabus
- 1. What is Backlink or Inbound Link.
- 2. How to do Backlink Analysis of competition websites.
- 3. Technical analysis of backlinks.
- 4. Various online SEO Tools for inbound link analysis.
- 5. MOZ Open Site Explorer & backlink analysis & reporting.
- 6. Paid SEO Tools like AHREFS etc..
- 7. Research inbound links of websites using Google (Manual SEO Techniques).
- 8. Understanding different types of Google Operator Searches.
- 1. Why Inbound Links are crucial for Search Engine Optimization.
- 2. Natural and Unnatural Linking (Ethical & Unethical offpage SEO).
- 3. Different types of inbound links.
- 4. Differences between Nofollow links & Dofollow links.
- 5. What is Editorial Link & SEO risks of Non-Editorial Links.
- 6. Earned Links Vs. Paid Links Vs. Built Links.
- 7. Reciprocal linking & risk factors.
- 8. Building Dofollow links from authority websites.
- 9. Concept of Page Rank (PR) & PR Juice.
- 10. Increase PR through high quality inbound links
- 11. SEO benefits of .EDU, .GOV & .ORG links.
- 12. Ethical link building from .EDU, .GOV & .ORG websites.
- 13. Website submission on major Search Engines.
- 14. Introduction to DMOZ & DMOZ guidelines & website submission to DMOZ.
- 15. Directories & their types & how to submit a website to a Directory site.
- 16. Concept of Citation & NAP (business Name, Address, Phone number).
- 17. Importance of good quality & consistent Citations.
- 18. Business Directories & website submission.
- 19. High PR Social Bookmarking Websites & URL bookmarking.
- 20. Article submission websites & ethical article submission guidelines.
- 21. Niche specific Blog searching techniques.
- 22. Authority blogs & their power to boost ranking.
- 23. High PR, on topic (related industry), good quality blog commenting.
- 24. Backlink building from classified websites.
- 25. Press Release writing techniques and submission guideline.
- 26. Importance of Web 2.0 inbound links.
- 27. Youtube optimization & backlink from Youtube channel & videos.
- 28. PowerPoint presentations & PPT submission sites.
- 29. Inbound links from Vimeo, Daily Motion, Slideshare, Docstoc, Scribed etc..
- 30. Importance of Question Answer site links.
- 31. What is Alexa.
- 32. How to add a website to Alexa.
- 33. How to decrease Alexa Ranking of a website.
- 34. Ethical & natural Anchor Text optimization.
- 35. Backlink building from Social Media websites.
- 36. Google Plus (+) optimization, social signals & social mentions for SEO.
- 1. Understanding Google Search Console (Google Webmaster) tool.
- 2. Integrate Google Search Console (Google Webmaster) with websites or blogs.
- 3. Complete & step by step guide to Google Search Console (Google Webmaster).
- 4. How to use Google Search Console (Google Webmaster) to analyze a website's issues.
- 5. Microsoft Bing Webmaster Integration technique & thorough understanding.
- 6. Introduction to Google Analytics and it's use.
- 7. Google Analytics Tracking ID and Script code generation.
- 8. Integrating Google Analytics with a website.
- 9. Website Data Analysis & Data Mining using Google Analytics.
- 10. SEO Report creation from Google Analytics.
- 1. Importance of sitemaps. Sitemap.xml, Sitemap.html file creations.
- 2. RSS file creations & syndication.
- 3. Robots.txt file creation.
- 4. Introduction to link cleaning (Website Recovery).
- 5. How to analyze the quality & authority of inbound links.
- 6. What is Google Disavow.
- 7. How to write a proper Disavow.txt file.
- 8. How to use Google Search Console (Google Webmaster) Disavow tool.
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
This project involves auditing individual pages or entire websites to analyze how they are performing on search engines.
Digital Marketing Live Project
This Project is used to make marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones.
Employee Management System (EMS)
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Off-Page SEO Training Objectives
- Off-Page SEO is the language to start learning, even if you are not sure about your career path. Off-Page SEO is most successful in server-side and web-applications, where Off-Page SEO alone is not sufficient, hence you may need to add more skills such as Off-Page SEOscript, serverside Off-Page SEOscript etc...
- After learning SEO properly, you can get a job in an SEO or Digital marketing company. Nothing beats when it comes to working in a practical world. The best way to keep learning is to work in a company for a few months or years. Also, you can earn handsome money as an SEO expert in a corporate company.
- The average SEO salary package may vary from 1.8 to 4 Lakhs for freshers whereas, for experienced candidates, it may go up to 30 Lakh p.a.
- No, SEO typically doesn't require much (or any) hands-on coding. You can absolutely do a fine job of SEO without touching code. But the longer answer is that yes, a good sense of how programming works, or even an ability to do a bit of coding yourself, is always a useful skill to have.
Our Practical Sessions that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions of Completing Each Module that Related current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
- Links are still very important to Google. In fact, it’s almost impossible for Google to determine the value of any web page if there are no links pointing to it — no matter how useful, fresh, or in-depth the page content might be.
- LearnoVita has been actively involved in 100% Job Placement Assistance as a value-added service in the Technical Program. With the backup of an advanced training curriculum and real-time business projects, we have a very consistent and growing Job Placement and Track Record.
- Seeking to learn the SEO Techniques? Looking for a platform where you can gain an in-depth knowledge of the SEO practices? Then, join SEO Training in LearnoVita provides a comprehensive knowledge of the SEO techniques under the mentorship of real-time professionals and they train you to become an expert in SEO practices.
- Make a new blog post and page.
- Edit and play with widgets.
- Make new users.
- Moderate comments.
- Add and edit images.
- But that doesn't make you a better SEO than the person who can create a piece of content that goes viral and obtains thousands of quality links. It takes many skill sets to achieve optimal results. So if you aren't a coder, don't worry too much.
- The real goal of off-page SEO, however, is to boost ranking so that people can find, contact, and purchase from you. Off-page SEO will create positive engagement with your brand, whether that be through links, reviews, social media, or brand mentions.
Understand the on- and off-page actions you can take to improve the visibility of the website, it is a very important one in Search Engine Optimization. Anyone can learn this course who are willing to learn and vast knowledge about this field.
- Off-Page SEO is widely used to develop cutting-edge and customized applications for web or mobile platforms and is the stepping stone for individuals hoping to advance their mobile development careers.
- Building an off-page strategy is a critical function of your hard-working SEO machine. By combining both on-page and off-page SEO, you help to increase brand awareness, build positive brand sentiment, improve site visibility, gain more traffic to your website, and—hopefully—boost conversions.
Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Off-Page SEO Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Off-Page SEO Certification course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Off-Page SEO Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.