Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Python Course
The Python training course from Learnovita covers the language's fundamentals and prepares you to use it successfully and rapidly for a variety of everyday tasks, like using Python as a calculator, understanding variables and types, and creating Python lists. This course will instruct you on using the well-liked programming language Python to save, read, and modify data.
Python Certification Training will:
- This course teaches Python tools and starts students coding right away. Code jobs for common data structures, custom functions, and file reading and writing are also included.
- Python training is designed to teach Python programming. The building components of the language, programming design foundations, the standard library, third-party packages, and Python project development will all be covered.
- This course will teach you how to create Python code and use Python packages such as SciPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, NumPy, web scraping tools, and the Lambda function.
- Every course we provide includes two real-world projects that will give you hands-on experience. The practical knowledge improves your subject comprehension and makes passing certification tests simpler.
- Python certification will offer up a wide range of opportunities for both job seekers and professionals.
- LearnoVita's accreditation is accepted internationally. It boosts the value of your CV, and with this qualification, you may gain prominent career opportunities in the world's major MNCs.
Tools used for Python:
Being simple by nature has attracted more developers to switch careers way towards the Python Programming. Today, come up with the objective to provide with python developer tools , and should be well aware of these tools for making the journey easy during the programming.
SciPy: It was created as a free, open-source application that anybody may use to do computations in math, science, and engineering.Since it’s mostly used for a data processing and built on Numpy extension is more or less like MATLAB. Although use SciPy in Python and main parts are covered in same language but there are some elements are written in C Programming Language.
Scikit-learn: A very popular, highly used, open-source tool was also known as scikit-learn .Besides this is a large part of scikit-learn is written in the python only but there are certain core algorithms that are backed up by Cython to enhance its speed. Being demanding tool it provides a variety of features that includes the classification, regression, clustering, etc.
Keras: Keras was developed in Python and is built on top of well-known libraries like as Theano and TensorFlow.The concept of designing Keras is offer reliability, fast and should be simple to use. In fact, it also uses the special library called Backend to handle the low-level computations. This library Backend enables it to act as high-level API wrapper which enables to run independently on TensorFlow.
Pip Package: Different tools and techniques exist in the realms of finance and data science, and each need specific sets of packages in the python programming language.That’s where need to have a tool that can handle a such complexity and offer a bundle of tools as per requirement and what a smart tool can be called Pip in a python.
Sublime Text: It is one of the most lightweight, and cross-platform code editor tools .It is well known for speed, accuracy, and ease of use, and is backed by strong community group. The best part about a sublime is that it can be used with the almost every operating system and is often one of the first editor tools that are used in a python and written in python and some of the elements are integrated with C++.
Features of Python:
- Python's standard library is one of the largest of any programming language. Unlike with other programming languages, programmers are spared the tedious task of writing separate codes for each and every conceivable scenario. Images, databases, tests, expressions, and many more features may all be accessed via dedicated libraries.
- When a programming language is interpreted, rather than being run in its whole, each individual line of the source code is carried out. A Non-interpreted programming languages need compilation before execution, such as C++ and Java. Python code is handled by an interpreter during runtime, hence compilation is unnecessary.
- If a programming language centers its design on data and objects rather than on functions and logic, we call it object-oriented. If, on the other hand, a programming language prioritizes procedures over functions, we call it "procedure-oriented."Python's ability to accommodate both object-oriented and procedural programming is a key feature.
- Complex operations may be accomplished with only a few lines of code in Python. To print "Hello World," for instance, you need to input a single line: print(Hello World). This would need several lines of code in languages like Java or C.
- Support for a graphical user interface (GUI) is an essential feature of every modern programming language. The software's user interface (GUI) is intuitive. Python's many toolkits, such as Tkinter, wxPython, and JPython, make it simple and quick to create a graphical user interface.
Skills covered in this Python training:
These are skills for in the Python developers and are usually seek out in the candidates.Following some of the most important skills in python are:
Solid knowledge of a Python programming language: Having a solid knowledge of language is essential. But testing this knowledge can sometimes be more hard. Particular Python concepts are like data structures, data types, exception handling, file handling, generations, etc. If they not show hesitation when answering these types of questions, can be certain that are know what they preach.
Proficiency in the Object Relational Mapper (ORM): Object Relational Mappers let developers convert data between types that don't work well together and give them the freedom to switch to another relational database if they need to.By using ORMs, Python writers don't have to use SQL to build and change data models. Instead, they can keep writing code in Python.
Familiarity with the Python Libraries: Python has more great advantages, and one of them is its big collection of libraries. According to Python Package Index, So, when developers are plan to create a something or are stuck in the middle of project, have all these libraries are available for them with the necessary documentation and guidance.
Machine Learning and AI: In the digital era, making it the almost impossible to run away from the industries like Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Even web apps can benefit greatly by using technologies. Python is used to work with a data science and providing a rich overview of a web applications information.
Objective of learning this Python course:
- Python is the object-oriented language, so understanding a concepts of classes, objects, inheritance, and polymorphism is important.
- the Python training courses teach the students how to use a data structures and algorithms to solve the problems.
- Debugging and troubleshooting are essential skills for the any programmer. Python training courses teach students how to identify and fix the errors in code.
- Python training courses are teach students how to access and manipulate a data stored in databases.
- Python is the great language for developing a graphical user interfaces.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- GUI Programming
- Data Analysis using Pandas
- Django Templates
- Web Development with Django
- Machine Learning
- Web Scraping
Python Learning Key Benefits 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Python Certification Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Placement Assistance
Python is one of the most widely used programming languages due to its versatility and widespread implementation across many different sectors. Therefore, developers and programmers with Python abilities are in great demand, and they may choose from a wide range of accessible positions.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Python Course Content
Python route running shoes commonly have a robust historical past in computer science or software program engineering, in conjunction with sizable experience in Python programming. They are talented in Python syntax, libraries, and frameworks and have sensible understanding of making use of Python in actual-international tasks.
A broad spectrum of students may enrol in a Python course since there are often few requirements. But it might be useful to have a fundamental comprehension of programming ideas.
Syllabus of Python Online Course Download syllabus
- Installing Python in Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Using Python interpreter
- Execute a Script
- Structuring with Indentation
- Variables v/s identifiers
- Naming convention of variables
- Making decisions in Python
- Python's loops
- Logic and bit operations in Python
- Lists - collections of data
- Sorting simple lists - the bubble sort algorithm
- Lists in advanced applications
- Writing functions in Python
- How functions communicate with their environment?
- Returning a result from a function
- Scopes in Python
- Creating Modules
- Import a module
- Import the names
- Executing modules as scripts
- Regular Expressions
- Datetime - date and time libraries
- Dealing with Excel
- Web Scrapping
- If/Else Statements
- For/while Statements
- Range() function
- Break and continue statements
- Else clauses on Loops
- Reading from the file
- Writing to the file
- Methods of file objects
- Class Syntax
- Class Objects
- Instance Objects
- Method Objects
- Class and Instance Variables
- Numpy & Scipy
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Create a calculator tool that can do addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division—all basic mathematical operations.
Create an application that polls a weather API for updated conditions and forecasts, then shows the results in real time.
Make a text-based game where players must correctly identify individual letters in a word within a certain number of tries.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Python Training Objectives
- Compared to many other programming languages, Python is often thought of as being reasonably simple to learn. It is user-friendly for beginners because of its simple, legible syntax. The intricacy of the job or task you are working on will determine how challenging it is, however.
- Experts in fields like data science, machine learning, and web development may command high wages working with Python. Python developers are in great demand, and their pay tend to reflect this.
- Python training is available to a extensive type of human beings: those with no prior programming experience, college students, experts wishing to improve their skills, and everyone else inquisitive about studying a flexible programming language.
- Python courses may cover a wide range of subjects depending on the curriculum, but common themes include introductions to programming, data types, control structures, functions, file manipulation, object-oriented design, modules, and libraries. Depending on the instructor, the course may also go into more specialised uses of Python, such web development and data analysis.
- Web development, data analysis, machine learning, artificial intelligence, scientific computing, automation, gaming creation, and many more fields make use of Python.
- Python is utilised for many stuff, together with as its simplicity, clarity, adaptability, and widespread atmosphere of libraries and frameworks. It is suitable for fast software development since it facilitates developers create code more speedy and efficiently.
- It's true that knowing Python is a crucial IT skill. Software development, data analysis, automation, and scripting are just a few of the many uses it finds in the IT sector.
- Yes, there is a persistent demand for Python specialists. Due to its versatility and applications across several sectors, Python is in great demand on the employment market.
- Coding is a necessary component of using Python to create programmes and scripts since, yes, it is a programming language.
- Numerous businesses and people, including tech behemoths like Google, Facebook, and Netflix, utilise Python. Researchers, educators, data scientists, and amateur programmers also like it a lot.
Python Course & Certification
- Strong programming skills and syntax understanding.
- Proficiency in data manipulation and analysis.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Competence in error handling and debugging.
- Familiarity with Python libraries and modules.
Begin by establishing a solid understanding of Python basics, encompassing core programming concepts and syntax. Delve into data handling, where you'll learn to manipulate and analyze data efficiently, an essential skill for any Python developer.
- Python basics and syntax.
- Control structures and loops.
- Functions and parameters.
- Data structures: lists, tuples, dictionaries.
- File handling and manipulation.
Obtaining a Python certification can significantly enhance your job prospects and increase your credibility as a Python programmer. A Python certification can make your resume stand out and improve your chances of getting noticed by potential employers.
- Data Scientist / Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Software Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Web Developer
KrithigaPython Developer, TCS
Python Course FAQ's
Yes, you can attend the demo session. Even though We have a limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately, participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible.If you are unable to attend you can go through our Pre recorded session of the same trainer, it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, the quality of instructors, and the level of interaction in the class.
All Our instructors are working professionals from the Industry, Working in leading Organizations and have Real-World Experience with Minimum 9-12 yrs of Relevant IT field Experience. All these experienced folks at LearnoVita Provide a Great learning experience.
The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
At LearnoVita you can enroll in either the instructor-led Online Training, Self-Paced Training, Class Room, One to One Training, Fast Track, Customized Training & Online Training Mode. Apart from this, LearnoVita also offers Corporate Training for organizations to UPSKILL their workforce.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Yes We Provide Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question After Once You Have Enrolled.
We at LearnoVita believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics and Can Access more information and Richer Understanding through teacher and other students' body language and voice. Therefore, we restrict the size of each Python batch to 5 or 6 members.
Learning Python can help open up many opportunities for your career. It is a GREAT SKILL-SET to have as many developer roles in the job market as requires proficiency in Python. Mastering Python can help you get started with your career in IT. Companies like Oracle, IBM, Wipro, HP, HCL, DELL, Bosch, Capgemini, Accenture, Mphasis, Paypal, and MindLabs.