Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Sharepoint Admin Online Training Overview
SharePoint Admin training develops all the abilities required to advance your career as a licensed SharePoint Administrator. SharePoint administrator could be a person in a corporation who is liable for overseeing the installation of the Microsoft SharePoint collaboration, and content management platform. You’ll gain valuable insight into farm configurations, customization, SharePoint server, PowerShell scripting, and far more through our hands-on sessions, and real-time examples. Guide the recruiter to the conclusion that you simply are the most effective candidate for the SharePoint administrator job.
Sharepoint Admin Training will:
- This SharePoint admin course is intended for administrators who need to originate, configure and manage SharePoint Online.
- Our SharePoint admin course teaches you and finds out learn the way to figures with back-end data and front-end user interfaces and security.
- Sharepoint Admin Training Course includes basic to advanced level and our Sharepoint Admin course is meant to induce the location in good MNC companies as quickly as once you complete the Sharepoint Admin courses in with placement.
- Our Sharepoint Admin trainers are certified experts and experienced working professionals with hands-on real-time multiple Sharepoint Admin projects knowledge.
- Through our Sharepoint Admin Training Center, we've trained quite 5000+ students.
- Our Sharepoint Admin Course syllabus is enough for anyone who wants to induce Sharepoint Admin certification that meets industry expectations.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Business Continuity Management
- Creating & Configuring
- Service & Web Applications
- Site Collections, Farms & Topology
- BI & Content Management
- Enterprise Search
- Security & Social
- Upgrading & Migrating
Sharepoint Admin Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Sharepoint Admin Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
As professional SharePoint Administrator is responsible for creating the user to control access from the document libraries and setting permissions to performing the support of the SharePoint platform, serves the intranet, they will also troubleshoot and resolve the issues which appear in the SharePoint malfunction and rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Sharepoint Admin Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 12+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Sharepoint Admin Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
There are no specific prerequisites for the course; however, a basic knowledge of ASP.NET will be beneficial
Syllabus of Sharepoint Admin Online Course Download syllabus
- Introduction to SharePoint 2010 development
- Creating SharePoint 2010 web parts
- Creating event receivers and application settings
- Developing SharePoint 2010 workflows
- Developing interactive user interfaces
- Developing client object model
- Advanced developments
- SharePoint as a developer platform
- Working with SharePoint objects
- Working with lists and libraries
- Designing and managing features and solutions
- Working with server-side code
- Managing identity and permissions
- Managing custom components and site lifecycles
- Introducing apps for SharePoint
- SharePoint Foundation Architecture
- SharePoint 15 Product SKUs
- What’s New in SharePoint 2013
- Windows PowerShell Primer
- Hardware Requirements
- Installing Prerequisite Software
- Creating Dedicated Service Accounts
- Installing SharePoint Server 2013
- Creating the Farm and Configuration Database
- Understanding Farm Topologies
- Configuring Managed Accounts
- Managing Timer Jobs
- Creating and Configuring Service Applications by hand
- Creating and Configuring Service Applications using PowerShell
- The Fundamentals of Claims-based Security
- Configuring Integrated Windows Authentication with Kerberos vs. NTLM
- Configuring Forms-based Authentication (FBA)
- Outsourcing User Management to External Identity Providers such as Windows Live
- Configuring a Trust to the Windows Azure Access Control Service (ACS)
- Creating New Web Applications
- Configuring Web Application
- Managing Content Databases
- Creating Site Collections
- Configuring Self-service Site Collections
- Callbacks: Error-first
- Errors in Event Emitters
- Uncaught Exceptions
- Using Domains
- Site Templates
- Capacity Planning
- Site Collection Security
- Understanding Tenancies
- Configuring Subscriptions
- BCS Architecture External Data Sources
- Creating and Configuring External Contents Types
- Configuring Profile Pages and External Lists
- BCS Enhancements involving OData Support
- Using The Secure Store Service to configure Advanced Authentication Technique
- Overview of the Managed Metadata Service
- Enhancing the Managed Metadata Service in SharePoint 2013
- Creation and Management of Term Sets, Terms as well as Taxonomies
- Working with Document Sets
- Configuring site collection as Content Type Publishing Hub
- Overview of User Profiles and Social Networking
- Create and Configuring a User Profile Service Application (UPA)
- Create and Configuring The User Profile Synchronization Service (UPS)
- Creating and configuring Audiences
- Creating and Managing My Sites
- Understanding User Task Synchronization using the Work Management Service
- The New Unified Search Architecture of SharePoint 2013
- Creating and Configuring Content Sources
- Understanding the Content Processing Pipeline
- Introduction to Result Sources, Result Types and Query Rules
- Working with Managed Properties
- The Developer Dashboard
- Working with ULS Logs
- The Logging Database
- Health Analyzer and Usage Reporting
- Timer Jobs and Server Affinity
- The New Request Manager in SharePoint 2013
- Deploying Farm solutions and Sandboxed Solutions and managing them
- A brief into the new SharePoint App Model
- Configuring the SharePoint App Authentication with OAuth
- Configuring the SharePoint App Authentication with Server-to-server (S2S) Trusts
- Versioning and Restoring Documents
- Configuring Recycle Bin Behavior
- Backup and Restore of site collections, Content Database and Farms
- Preparing for Disaster Recovery
- Recovering the Farm After Server Failure
- Upgrade Concepts and Terminology
- Deprecated Upgrade Techniques from SharePoint 2010
- Preparing for Database Attach
- Migrating Content
- Comparing the SharePoint 2010 UI Mode and SharePoint 2013 UI Mode
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Automate Business Processes for a Recruiting App
Create records, processes, and flows with Process Builder and Cloud Flow Designer.
Build a Process for Creating Interview Records
Build processes in an HR recruiting app that streamline workflow for creating interview records and approving new positions.
Employee Management System (EMS)
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Sharepoint Admin Training Objectives
- On the site collections page, select a site collection > Owners > Manage Administrators. On the Active sites page, select a site, and then select Owners. The new experience also lets you view and edit Microsoft 365 Group owners.
- SharePoint Administrators are responsible for securing company files by creating security groups, allowing access to specific employees or departments, as well as setting permissions for editing abilities.
- Navigate to the root of a site collection (the most top level site) Click on Gear Icon > Site Settings. Under Users and Permissions, click on Site collection administrators. Add users in the window, click OK.
- Just as a user--It is not hard to learn user-level basics (uploading files, accessing files, searching for things via tags, etc.), but there are a LOT of extra things you can do with it that does take some time to learn but it is not difficult. SharePoint is the easiest collaboration tool one can have.
- To get the certificate, you need to have one MCSA certification either MCSA Windows Server 2012 or MCSA Windows Server 2016. Lastly, for 77-419: Microsoft SharePoint 2013 this is credited directly to a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certificate right after passing the exam.
- As enterprise SharePoint environments become larger and more complex, new specialized SharePoint job roles are emerging. In fact, there are more than 30,000 active job openings for SharePoint-related roles on LinkedIn alone. If you're looking to build your career around SharePoint, now is the perfect time.
- Our SharePoint courses will give you the skills you need to manage SharePoint projects efficiently, build apps, create dashboards, develop InfoPath forms, or leverage Nintex workflows and forms.
- Software developers
- Web designers
- Programming enthusiasts
- Engineering graduates
- Students who all want to become Sharepoint Admin developers
- Yes. SharePoint is an extremely profitable area of specialization and enough has changed recently that someone new to the field can quickly catch and surpass someone with many years of experience.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Sharepoint Admin Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Sharepoint Admin Certification course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Sharepoint Admin Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.