Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Data Science Online Training
Learnovita's Data Science training course covers all the bases by providing an in-depth introduction to the field. The commercial and technical foundations of Data Science are laid forth, along with a survey of its most prevalent benefits, drawbacks, and adoption obstacles. This course will teach you the fundamentals of data science and how to use Python, a very effective open-source program.
Enhance your career with Data Science Training will:
- The fundamentals of data science, including data gathering, data mining, data processing, and data analysis, are covered in depth in this course.
- Tools and technology used in data science, such as matplotlib and seaborn, and methods and techniques for visualising that data are covered in this course.
- All the bases are covered, from introductions to programming languages and machine learning. Important concepts including data collection, underground mining data processing, and data analysis are also covered.
- Describes what data science and machine learning are, how they are used, and the many careers available to those with these skill sets.
- Learn the most up-to-date methods and best practises that professionals in the field are using.
- Certification in Data Science will open up a wide range of possibilities for both job seekers and professionals.
Tools used for Data science:
SAS: SAS is a data science tool that was developed specifically for statistical analysis. Large corporations often employ SAS, a proprietary closed-source program, to conduct data analysis. For statistical modeling, SAS employs its namesake computer language.
Apache Spark: Apache Spark is all-powerful analytics engine and it is most used for Data Science tool. Spark is specifically designed to the handle a batch processing and Stream Processing.
BigML: BigML is a popular Data Science Platform. It offers a cloud-based, fully-interactive graphical user interface (GUI) for running machine learning algorithms. BigML is a cloud-based service that offers industry-standard software.
Excel: The most widely used Data Analysis tool. A Microsoft developed Excel mostly for a spreadsheet calculations and today, it is widely used for a data processing, visualization, and complex calculations.Excel is the powerful analytical tool for a Data Science.
Future role for Data science developer:
- More data are accumulated by the company, clarity increases. For example, think about automated vehicle, a Tesla, a self-driving car. How do think it detects the road? When more people drive on same route over and over, the image of this road becomes much more precise. This better image will make drive for the next person on a same route more comfortable.
- With the increased patient database, health care system will recognize any deficiency quickly, which can help the government immediately mitigate oncoming health crises.
- With enough data from previous years and powerful research tools, it might soon be possible to predict storms. This could save hundreds of lives and keep property damage to a minimum.
- If algorithms and AI tools are in a place, fraudulent transactions are rectified instantly. Such activities are shut down if that is a problem taken into consideration by an AI.
- Video games have become at part with the sports nowadays. User experiences are personalized when more and more data is collected. The habits, likes, and dislikes of a person can be take care of if this data is collected.
Career path of Data science developer:
To start successful career in data science, just need to have a hard skill sets like analysis, machine learning, statistics, neural networks, etc. Must be problem solver, critical thinker..
Data Analyst: Data analysts are responsible for the variety of tasks including the visualisation, munging, and processing of big amounts of data. One of the most important skills of data analyst is optimization.
Data Engineers: A Data engineers are build and test the scalable Big Data ecosystems for the businesses so that data scientists can run algorithms on data systems that are stable and more optimized. Database performance can also be improved by having data engineers upgrade older systems to more recent iterations of the same technology.
Database Administrator: This position is more self-explanatory: This person is in charge of ensuring that all databases inside an organization are operating properly and may give or revoke access to workers of the firm as necessary.
Machine Learning Engineer: Machine learning engineers are more demand today. However, job profile comes with its challenges. Apart from having in-depth knowledge of some of most powerful technologies like SQL, REST APIs, etc. machine learning engineers are expected to perform the A/B testing, build data pipelines, and implement a common machine learning algorithms like classification, clustering, etc.
Data Scientist: Data scientists are required to comprehend company difficulties and provide the ideal remedies using data analysis and processing. They are supposed to do predictive analysis and go through the unstructured data with a fine-tooth comb in order to deliver the useful insights.
Objective of learning this Data science course:
- Data Science Tools & Technologies
- Statistics for Data Science
- Python for Data Science
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Advanced Statistics & Predictive Modeling
- Optimize Model Performance
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Basics of Machine Learning
Top Skills Covered
- Data Analysis
- SQL Programming
- Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Mining
- Big Data Technologies
- Data Science Algorithms
- Data Visualization
Data Science Learning Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Data Science Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Best Profession Placement Assistance
Data Science roles have become increasingly sought after in the modern job market. Companies are seeking data scientists to help solve complex problems involving data and uncover actionable insights. With the adoption of Big Data and AI technologies, organizations now rely on data science to streamline operations, gain a competitive edge, and drive innovation.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Data Science Certification Course Content
All of our tutors have in-depth knowledge of the issues that data scientists face in a variety of fields, including finance, engineering, education, and healthcare. They support in the development of a solid foundation in our beginners that allows for the evaluate of a variety of real objects.
The main prerequisite for a Data Science course is a strong background in mathematics, specifically calculus, linear algebra, and statistics. Additionally, some familiarity with programming languages such as Python, Java, and R is also recommended as data science relies heavily on writing custom scripts to extract and analyze data.
Syllabus of Data Science Online Course Download syllabus
- Introduction to Data Science
- Data Science Terminologies
- Classifications of Analytics
- Data Science Project workflow
- Data engineering importance
- Ecosystems of data engineering tools
- Core concepts of data engineering
- Python Data Types, Operators
- Flow Control statements, Functions
- Structured vs Unstructured Data
- Python Numpy package introduction
- Array Data Structures in Numpy
- Array operations and methods
- Python Pandas package introduction
- Visualization Packages (Matplotlib)
- Components Of A Plot, Sub-Plots
- Basic Plots: Line, Bar, Pie, Scatter
- Advanced Python Data Visualizations
- R Installation and Setup
- R STUDIO – R Development
- R language basics and data structures
- R data structures , control statements
- Important statistical concepts used in data science
- Difference between population and sample
- Types of variables
- Measures of central tendency
- Measures of variability
- Coefficient of variance
- Skewness and Kurtosis
- Data visualization
- Missing value analysis
- The correction matrix
- Outlier detection analysis
- Introduction to Azure ML studio
- Data Pipeline and ML modeling with Azure
- MS Excel core Functions
- Pivot Table
- Advanced Functions
- Linear Regression with Excel
- Goal Seek Analysis
- Introduction of cloud
- Difference between GCC, Azure, AWS
- AWS Service ( EC2 and S3 service)
- AWS Service (AMI), AWS Service (RDS)
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Stock Market Analysis
Stock Market Analysis
This project would involve analyzing the past movements of a company’s stock price and predicting whether the stock would increase or decrease in the future.
In this project could involve multiple tasks such as recognizing a human face in an image or recognizing an object in an image and classifying it into different categories.
Exploring user preference-contained data sets and developing prediction models for making user-specific product recommendations are both aspects of the research.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
DevOps Training Objectives
- DevOps is a method of developing software with the objective of streamlining and enhancing the software delivery process by combining software development (Dev) and operations (Ops).
- In order to transform a piece of software from a concept into a finished product that is ready for production, teams and organizations may benefit from DevOps. Organizations may cut expenses, accelerate development cycles, and boost product quality using DevOps.
- Additionally, DevOps makes complicated distributed systems simpler to manage and upgrade and enables faster application delivery. It also enables quicker debugging of production issues.
- You can examine DevOps, that lots is true. Online substances are extensively dispersed and encompass blogs, guides, and eBooks. Moreover, loads of groups offer DevOps certification and schooling guides which can help you in developing the expertise and competencies required to work as a DevOps engineer.
- Increased Automation: DevOps streamlines the development process by automating complex procedures, thus making the process quicker and more efficient.
- Improved Productivity: Developers and operations teams are able to quickly respond to customer demand and achieve rapid software delivery cycles.
- Increased Collaboration: DevOps encourages collaboration between developers and operations teams, optimizing delivery times, increasing transparency and increasing the overall quality of the product.
- Increased Security: As automation is a major part of DevOps, the risk of errors and security threats is reduced, resulting in improved security.
- Faster Time to Market: DevOps pipelines enable quicker delivery of software, thus resulting in faster time to market of products.
- Yes, DevOps is an in-demand process now and its demand will in all likelihood most effective grow. Companies are more and more looking for people with this skillset, as DevOps helps to bridge the gap between software program improvement and IT operations, taking into account elevated productivity and faster time-to-marketplace.
- Yes, upon successful completion of this DevOps course, you will receive a certification that is professionally recognized and accredited. The certification is industry standard and is accepted by hiring organizations, recruiters, and universities alike as a validation of your technical capabilities.
- Yes, novices may learn DevOps from beginning with the aid of this course. The course includes thorough hands-on practice with cloud technologies, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, and container services.
- It covers all the fundamental elements of DevOps. For those who have no prior expertise with DevOps or cloud-based solutions, this is a terrific place to start.
- Technical information: It is critical to have technical understanding within the improvement, deployment, and control technologies utilized in DevOps. This contains cloud services, automation software, supply control gear, and scripting languages.
- Teamwork and verbal exchange: A successful DevOps team relies upon on effective teamwork. To set up clear knowledge amongst team individuals, effective verbal and written conversation skills are required.
- Problem-Solving: An powerful DevOps engineer should be able to recognize possible problems and provide effective solutions.
- Technical Writing: DevOps engineers must be capable of write concise technical reports and documentation.
- Leadership: A robust leader will assist a DevOps group strengthen through organising expectations, assigning paintings, and presenting path as required.
- Enhanced productivity and efficiency: Organizations may boost productivity and efficiency by utilizing DevOps to speed up the development, testing, and deployment of apps. This enables you to produce goods of a higher quality at lower prices and with more scalability.
- Better communication and teamwork: DevOps promotes teamwork between the development and operations teams to allow speedier product delivery. Additionally, it aids in streamlining cross-departmental, cross-system, cross-process, and cross-tool communication.
- More nimble company operations: DevOps offers a foundation for swiftly implementing customer-requested changes while still preserving stability and scalability. By fostering an atmosphere that encourages quick responsiveness to change, you may increase company agility.
- Automation: Another significant advantage of taking a DevOps course is automation. Automation facilitates
- Learners may anticipate gaining practical experience with the tools and technologies used in the DevOps approach throughout a DevOps Certification Course, including version control, deployment automation, infrastructure as code, continuous integration and delivery, monitoring, and more.
- Additionally, students will be able to develop and manage cloud-based apps and collaborate with cloud service providers to deliver them. Last but not least, students will get to create and run their own DevOps pipeline and put numerous DevOps best practices to use.
- DevOps Engineer,
- Release Engineer,
- DevOps Architect,
- Automation Engineer,
- Cloud Engineer,
- Configuration Manager.
Data Science Course & Certification
- Statistics and Probability
- Programming Languages (Python, R, etc.)
- Data Manipulation and Cleaning
- Machine Learning Techniques
- Data Visualization
The duration to obtain a Data Science certification can vary based on several factors, including the specific certification program, the intensity of study, your prior experience and background, and the time you can commit to learning. Most Data Science certification programs range from a few weeks to several months.
- Data Scientist
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
Obtaining a Data Science certification can significantly enhance your job prospects in the field. A Data Science certification demonstrates your proficiency in essential skills and knowledge required for data-driven roles, making you a more attractive candidate to potential employers.
- Foundational Certifications
- Specialization Certifications
- Vendor-Specific Certifications
- University or Institution Certifications
- Professional Association Certifications
Swetha SinghBusiness Analysts
Data Science Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.