Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Android App Developer Online Training Overview
The Master Program in software system Testing is that the method of capital punishment application with a plan to spot the bugs gift within the application. The key objective of software system Testing is to make sure that the appliance meets the wants set out in the wants document. The software system testing course at Learnovita Technologies is provided toward understanding you in each Manual Testing and Automation Testing. The internet software system testing master training program makes you distinguish between validation and verification.
Android App Developer Training will:
- This automation take a look at engineer training program is designed to supply you with complete information of software system testing technologies like atomic number 34 net Driver, TestNG, Maven, AutoIT, atomic number 34 Grid, Appium, and dock worker to assist you to build a sturdy testing framework.
- You will learn core applied science concepts from leading business experts with content structured to make sure industrial relevancy.
- To help you to build a career in software system Testing, Learnovita provides certification courses for professionals who need to be told and gain insights into Manual and Automation testing.
- The software system testing master program course allows you to form skillful designing, error analysis, take a look at eventualities, scheduling, and more.
- Gain hands-on expertise in several software system testing like regression testing, performance testing, generating take a look at reports, preventive measures, take a look at execution and take a look at metrics.
Skills You Will Gain
- Core JSP and Servlets
- J2EE , Struts, Spring
- Hibernate, JDBC, Web Services
- Advanced JSP and Servlets
- EJB, JDO, JSF
- Android Development
Android App Developer Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Android App Developer Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Software Testing Master Program Course Curriculam
- Working knowledge of Windows, Web sites and browsers & Client/server environment.
- There are no prerequisites to attend this course but knowledge of performance testing will help.
- Any software tester / developer, mobile application testers / developers and IT professionals can learn loadrunner performance testing.
Syllabus of Software Testing Master Program Online Course Download syllabus
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
- Java Introduction
- What is Java
- Architecture of Java
- What is the use of JVM
- What is Byte code
- Feature of Java
- C++ vs Java
- Hello Java Program
- How to set Path
- JRE vs JVM
- Data Types
- Unicode System
- Control Statement
- Java If Else
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Do While loop
- Object Classes
- Oops Concept
- Naming Control
- Static Key
- This Key
- Java Inheritance
- Java Polymorphism
- Return Type
- Super Key
- Java Abstraction
- Abstraction vs Interface
- Java Encapsulation
- Access Modifier
- Java Sting
- Java Regular
- Exception Handling
- Multiple try-catch Blocks
- User Defining Exception handling
- Java I/o Operation
- Basic Terminologies
- QTP vs Selenium
- Selenium IDE
- First Test Case
- Login Test
- Create Test Case
- Selenium Web Driver
- Introduction Web Driver
- Web Driver vs RC
- Web Driver Installation
- Test Case
- Selenium Grid
- Test NG
- Runtime Test on Web Tools
- Internet Explorer
- Handling Drop-Down
- Drag & Drop
- Web Page
- Radio Button
- Data-Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
- Page Object Model Framework
- Project: Online Tickets Booking Application Testing (Real-Time)
- Download and Installation
- Python Lists
- Python Tuples
- Python Set
- Python Dictionary
- Python Class, Objects, Inheritance, def functions
- Module and package creation
- What is selenium?
- Installation of selenium in python
- Pip Packages
- Pycharm Download and installation
- How to configure Pycharm
- Locators in selenium (Different methods by locating the objects)
- Page Object Model Selenium
- How to handle windows, Pop up and navigation
- How to handle dropdown list
- How to handle keyboard and Mouse operations
- Waits in selenium
- Data-Driven Testing in Selenium
- End to End project: How To Access popup login window in Selenium using Python
- Appium Features
- Appium Internal Architecture
- Configuration setup for running tests on Emulator/Simulator
- Working on Native (Android&IOS) Apps
- Working on Hybrid Apps
- In-depth explanation of Appium API’s to automate Android and IOS Apps
- Mobile Gestures Automation scroll, swipe, long-press, tap, Touch Actions using Appium
- Automating Browser Apps using Appium
- Tips in identifying objects on App and browser
- Automating on real devices using Android and IOS
- IOS capabilities and guidelines for running on real iPhone devices
- TestNG Basics
- Integration of Appium with Maven project
- Appium Page object model design
- End to end Framework development using Appium
- Project: Access the Android mobile with the help of basic Mobile Phone
- Continuous Testing In DevOps
- Concepts of DevOps
- History of evolution of DevOps
- Comparison with the old method of implementation to DevOps
- Get started with Jenkins
- Use Jenkins for personal and enterprise projects
- Use Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- What is Docker
- Why you should use Docker
- How Docker works
- Benefits of Docker
- How to install Docker
- Basic Commands
- Docker Images
- Docker Containers
- Docker file
- Docker Compose
- Docker with Jenkins
- Docker Swarm
- How to Create Inventory
- Use Module
- Understanding the importance of maven
- Understanding the concepts and usage of GIT
- UNIX basic
- Setup VM’s and Ansible
- How to create Cluster
- How to Create POD
- Manifest file
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
An Institute having different branches at different locations, want to control and maintain the accountant salary and students personal and payment details.
It provides a common platform to share the common people experiences, informations and harrashments all over the world and people can discuss on any topic created by only registered user.
Employee Management System (EMS)
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Android App Developer Training Objectives
- Black-box testing: it's a testing strategy based mostly exclusively on necessities and specifications. during this strategy, it needs no data of internal ways, structures, or implementation of the computer code being tested.
- White box testing: it's a testing strategy supported internal methods, code structures, and implementation of the software package being tested. White box testing typically needs elaborated programming skills.
- Gray box testing: it's a method for code debugging within which the tester has restricted information of the interior details of the program.
- Software Testing is very important as a result of if there ar any bugs or errors within the software package, it will be known early and may be resolved before delivery of the software package. Properly tested software package ensures reliableness, security and high performance that any leads to time saving, value effectiveness and client satisfaction.
- Equivalence partitioning testing is a software testing technique which divides the application input test data into each partition at least once of equivalent data from which test cases can be derived. By this testing method, it reduces the time required for software testing.
- It does not require processing source code and can be applied directly to object code.Bugs are distributed evenly through the code, due to which percentage of executable statements covered reflects the percentage of faults discovered.
- Static testing: throughout Static testing technique, the code isn't dead, and it's performed victimisation the package.Dynamic testing: To perform this testing the code is needed to be in associate degree viable type.
- Retesting: It is a process of checking bugs that are actioned by the development team to verify that they are fixedData Driven Testing (DDT): In data driven testing process, the application is tested with multiple test data. The application is tested with a different set of values.
- A test plan can be defined as a document describing the scope, approach, resources, and schedule of testing activities and a test plan should cover the following details.Test Strategy,Test Objective,Exit/Suspension Criteria,Resource Planning,Test Deliverables.
- It helps you to eliminate product risk in your project, and there's an easy nonetheless crucial step which will cut back the merchandise risk in your project.Investigate the specification documents,Have discussions concerning the project with all stakeholders together with the developer,As a true user walk round the web site.
- Both stubs and drivers ar a part of progressive testing. In progressive testing, there ar 2 approaches particularly bottom-up and top-down approach. Drivers ar employed in bottom-up testing and stub is employed for a top-down approach. so as to check the most module, the stub is employed, that may be a dummy code or program.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Android App Developer Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Android App Developer Certification course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Android App Developer Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.