Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
YouTube Marketing Online Training Overview
YouTube was originally designed as a platform for creating it easier to share videos, and has currently become the head to service for selling something, as well as people and merchandise. In today’s world, it's become impertinent to possess the information of YouTube from a way to produce associate degree account to a way to conduct selling on YouTube. In this course, you may not solely find out how to make and got wind of your YouTube Account, however additionally find out how to plug yourself and your channel as well as Keyword improvement, Video Keywords Tags, etc.
YouTube Marketing Training will:
- Introduction of YouTube Marketing and Know how to optimize videos with great titles, descriptions and tags.
- Learn how to build scalable business services that feed dynamic web and mobile applications using YouTube Marketing EE.
- Show you how to develop highly functional, reliable, portable, and secure solutions for small to large embedded devices.
- Learn to create clickable thumbnails that get more views.
- Most importantly, learn how to make money with a YouTube channel.
- We train students for interviews along with resume and offer placements in MNCs'.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- YouTube Account Set Up
- YouTube Keyword Research
- YouTube Video Structure
- YouTube SEO
- YouTube Thumbnails
- YouTube Annotations
- YouTube Promotions
- YouTube Analytics, YouTube Cards
YouTube Marketing Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry YouTube Marketing Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
- Annual SalaryHiring Companies
YouTube Marketing Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 9+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from YouTube Marketing Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Syllabus of YouTube Marketing Online Course Download syllabus
- What is video marketing?
- Why do we need video marketing?
- YouTube as the best video marketing platform.
- Future of video marketing.
- How we can get benefited from video marketing using YouTube as the platform.
- Homepage Layout.
- How to access a channel or a video.
- How to search YouTube channels and/ or videos using YouTube filters.
- What is YouTube Trends?
- How videos trend on YouTube.
- How we can take advantage of YouTube trends.
- What is the YouTube trends dashboard?
- Why all of us have a different dashboard.
- Dashboard importance.
- How to choose a name for a YouTube channel.
- What are the other requirements for channel creations?
- The right way to enter into a YouTube channel.
- Various features a YouTube channel offers and how to use those features properly.
- Types of YouTube channel verifications.
- How to get YouTube channel verified quick and easy.
- Advantages of a verified YouTube channel.
- YouTube channel settings and their usages.
- Advanced YouTube channel settings.
- How to set default upload settings.
- YouTube channel keywords.
- Country selection setting.
- Channel branding.
- Channel art.
- Channel banner.
- Channel intro.
- Channel outro.
- Channel art, banner, intro and outro optimization.
- How to create all of these or get it done at a low cost.
- How to write a catchy channel description.
- How to optimize and upload video files on YouTube.
- Proper ways to upload video, pictures and audio files.
- Video formats and specifications laid by YouTube.
- How to name a video file.
- How to properly optimize a video file for uploading.
- How to enhance video after uploading on a channel.
- How to use YouTube help for video enhancements.
- How to edit audio and video through YouTube video editor.
- How to make videos and slideshows through YouTube video editor.
- How to edit video and audio using third-party software.
- How to use Audio.
- Where to get low-cost audio.
- Free audios.
- How to record audio and edit it.
- What are the YouTube video frame rate and speed?
- What is the optimum frame-rates for different niches?
- What is a keyword?
- Why keywords are important for video ranking.
- High, medium and low competitive Youtube keywords.
- How to find profitable keywords for YouTube and Google ranking.
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner Tool.
- UberSuggest tool (NeilPatel.com).
- LSI Graph tool.
- Keyword Efficiency Index (KEI).
- KEI calculation.
- Google trends.
- What is the optimum length of a YouTube video title?
- How to write a catchy title with keywords.
- What should be the minimum length of the YouTube video description?
- How to optimize the YouTube video description.
- What are the components of a good YouTube video description?
- URL and social media linking.
- What is the YouTube video tag?
- How it is related to video ranking.
- How to find suitable tags.
- How to find other videos' tags.
- Google and YouTube tag generator.
- VidIQ online tool.
- Why YouTube video thumbnail is important for video ranking and more views.
- How to create custom video thumbnail quick and easy.
- How to get custom thumbnail outsourced at a low cost.
- How to associate Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and other social profiles with YouTube channels.
- How to add other YouTube channels with the present one.
- How to shorten a custom URL.
- How to embed YouTube videos on a website.
- How to customize the embedding player.
- What are the effects of video likes and dislikes on a YouTube video?
- How to get more likes on a video.
- What is the YouTube channel subscriber?
- Why subscribers are important.
- How to increase YouTube subscribers.
- How to convert YouTube subscribers into followers.
- What is the YouTube Playlists?
- How to create playlists?
- How to get more watch time through play-lists.
- What is YouTube Live or YouTube Hangout?
- How to broadcast live on YouTube.
- What are the effects of YouTube live on video ranking?
- Why video comments are important.
- How to comment on your own and other videos.
- How to get comments on a video.
- How to start a discussion through comments.
- How to build links through comments.
- What is YouTube video influencer marketing?
- How to find YouTube influencer.
- What are the advantages of influencer marketing and channel collaboration on YouTube?
- How to find collaborators for the YouTube channel.
- What are the YouTube community guidelines?
- What are community guideline strikes?
- How to avoid a community guideline strike.
- What is the YouTube copyright?
- How it is different from other copyrights.
- What is a copyright strike?
- How to avoid YouTube copyright strikes.
- What is YouTube Content ID, and how we can get it?
- Why we need to rank on Google.
- How to generate business leads through it.
- How businesses can take advantage of this.
- How to rank videos on Youtube non-English languages, like German, French etc.
- What is the channel authority on YouTube?
- What are the advantages of YouTube channel authority?
- How to build YouTube channel authority.
- What are the factors to keep in our minds before we choose a niche?
- What are the trending niches?
- A few of the best niches to start a YouTube channel.
- How to create a good quality video.
- What are the basic requirements for a quality video?
- How to keep the video production cost minimum.
- Other video hosting sites, like Facebook, Daily Motion, Vimeo, Meta Cafe etc.
- How to host videos on these sites.
- What are the requirements and limitations of hosting?
- Paid and free video hosting sites.
- How to communicate with YouTube.
- What are the various ways to contact YouTube?
- What are the right ways to email YouTube?
- How to reply in copyright claims, copyright strikes, and community guideline issues.
- What is YouTube alert?
- Where to find YouTube alerts.
- What are the right ways to promote YouTube videos on Google Plus, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, and Facebook?
- How to direct followers or subscribers to the YouTube channel.
- How to check YouTube videos from different sources, demographics, countries.
- How to check video watch time.
- YouTube video analytics filters (devices, annotations, end cards, playlists, likes, dislikes, subscribers, keywords).
- How to build YouTube video marketing strategies using YouTube analytics data.
- What is the landing page?
- What is Call to Action?
- Best features of a highly convert-able landing page.
- Landing page design guidelines.
- What is conversion rate optimization (CRO)?
- Call to Action placement.
- How to optimize the conversion rate.
- What are the don'ts on YouTube, how to avoid, and the consequences?
- How to avoid YouTube penalties.
- How to get a prospective client leads from YouTube itself.
- How to get YouTube channel management projects.
- Youtube consultation and freelancing.
- Online marketplaces.
- Google AdSense.
- How to use Google AdSense.
- How to choose YouTube networks.
- How to monetize YouTube videos and channels through YouTube networks.
- YouTube red.
- YouTube fan funding.
- YouTube subscription-based membership.
- YouTube brand association.
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
How to Run the YouTube Ads
In this projects We will Discuss about How to run the Priority Based YouTube Ads
How to Target the users
In this Projects we will Discuss about How to Target the users Based on their Priority and ReTargeting
Employee Management System (EMS)
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
YouTube Marketing Training Objectives
- YouTube is certainly very attractive as a career. Access to a global audience and the alternative of pursuing your interests with creativity. Isn’t that something worth working for! But not every channel has a billion views and there are some cons to YouTube too. But first, let’s take a look at some of the pros of having a YouTube career.
- Marketing done through digital mediums like the Internet, search engine, social media, blogs, video channels, websites, and applications, is known as digital marketing. This is the fastest-growing form of marketing owing to its reach, cost-effectiveness, measurability, and accuracy. It is overtaking all marketing platforms and will soon become the primary form of marketing.
- Yes , YouTube marketing is often overlooked by social media marketers. Some think YouTube counts as a social media network. Others see it as more of an online video platform.
Our course is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in YouTube Marketing. The course is made up of Both theoretical & Practical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions of Completing Each Module that Related current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
- LearnoVita has been actively involved in 100% Job Placement Assistance as a value-added service in the Technical Program. With the backup of an advanced training curriculum and real-time business projects, we have a very consistent and growing Job Placement and Track Record.
- Create a YouTube channel for business. Start by opening a Brand Account on Google.
- Learn about your audience.
- Research your competition.
- Learn from your favourite channels.
- Optimize your videos to get views.
- Upload and schedule your videos.
- So what caused the explosive growth of our channel? LearnoVita, I’ll share our insights into YouTube’s algorithm and viewer preferences on YouTube. I’ll also share tips for creating your own software YouTube channel, and advice from a variety of successful YouTube creators. Even if you are new to software, you can benefit a lot from starting a YouTube channel.
- Your YouTube videos should have clear objectives that align with your company goals. After all, you won’t profit from a popular video if it doesn’t bring you customers. If you focus all of your efforts on gimmicks that will get the attention of viewers and help your video go viral , you may overlook the reason you market on YouTube — to get more business. Make sure your attention-getting videos help you move toward your company objectives.
To help drive more views and subscribers to your channel, you can pay to run an ad campaign for your videos on YouTube through Google Ads. You can create an ad that appears before a video starts, or alongside a video on its watch page on YouTube.
- Your business can use YouTube to address customer questions, promote brand messages, portray life at the office and much more. The reach, engagement opportunity, and conversions are there; it's just a matter of getting started.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of YouTube Marketing Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the YouTube Marketing Certification course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
YouTube Marketing Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.