Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of DevOps Online Training
This DevOps workshop is meant to provide participants a broad understanding of the DevOps approach and all the many parts that go into making it work. The course will start with an introduction to DevOps and go on to explore its history, its most popular technologies, and the most efficient ways to implement it in an organisation. Students will learn what it takes to adopt DevOps inside their company's current software development and operation procedures, as well as how to incorporate DevOps into those processes.
Get our resourceful DevOps Training :
- DevOps Certification Training starts with an overview of DevOps, then moves on to a discussion of the many technologies that are employed in its implementation.
- This course includes monitoring and logging, continuous integration and delivery, and automated configuration management as part of the DevOps process. The course ends with a survey of DevOps and its applications in the IT industry.
- Students get practical experience with well-known DevOps technologies including Ansible, Chef, Puppet, and Jenkins among others.
- Our top in-field instructors will provide you with the most current, relevant, and high-quality real-world projects to help you hone your skills, practical competence, and knowledge.
- The certifications granted by Learnovita are highly regarded. This credential will open doors to high-level positions in prestigious MNCs throughout the globe.
- We have an excellent Placement Support team that works with participants to find the best fit for their needs in the IT industry.
Advantages of Advance Devops course:
Faster Delivery: A DevOps enables the organizations to release the new products and update more faster and much frequently, which can be lead to the competitive advantage.
Improved Collaboration: The DevOps improved the collaboration between development and operations teams, resulting in a better communication, improved efficiency, and reduced friction.
Improved Quality: A DevOps emphasizes automated testing and continuous integration, which helps to catch the bugs early in development process and improve the overall quality of a software.
Increased Automation: DevOps gives firms the ability to automate a variety of manual tasks, freeing up time for more strategic work and lowering the risk of human mistake.
Better Scalability: DevOps enables an organizations are more rapidly and efficiently scale infrastructure to meet the changing demands, improving the ability to respond to business needs.
Responsibilities of Advance Devops developer:
- Hands-on experience with the Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and MySQL.
- Linux server administration experience or deep understanding of Linux/Unix
- Hands-on experience using the Puppet, or Chef, or any other configuration management tool.
- Prototype, develop and apply the software integrations based on user feedback.
- An Implement the automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analysthe e code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure the marked improvement and timely completion of projects.
- Implement cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing ability to deploy the upgrades and fixes.
- Able to carry out thr approaches like risk-management, clustering, load balancing, and failover.
Trending technologies used by Advance Devops developers:
DevSecOps: With the security being one of the most significant concerns in digital age, enterprises have an integrated the DevSecOps lifecycle to enhance it further. It has been used for a streamlining governance and observability as well.
Serverless Computing: Serverless computing is the way to develop and run services and applications without taking a servers into consideration. These applications do not need managing of servers because they are built that way from very developmental stage of app. Over the years, it has come to be widely used innovative approach to the software deployment
Microservice Architecture: Microservice architecture referred to as the microservices, is currently being extensively used in IT sector. Customized to an accommodate the latest DevOps market trends, it has successfully broken down age-old mammoth-sized applications into the more manageable pieces that are smaller.
AIOps: MLOps and AIOps are the two most renowned trending DevOps tools. They have been estimated to become 40.91 billion dollar entity by the year 2026. Essential to the optimize the DevOps operations to reap benefits of high quality and quick release where the MLOps and AIOps are important role-players. AIOps help automates the IT processes and operations, whereas a MLOps strengthens a development system of machine learning.
Low Code Applications: Many robust enterprises have adopted the low-code DevOps approach which has been quite a beneficial for teams. The low-code approach enables agility that offers an every organization with the huge competitive edge in demanding and fast-paced software market.
Future of Advance Devops:
- The cloud-native strategy, microservices architecture, and DevOps methodology have transformed a software development life cycle. With integration of testing and production environments provided by the DevOps, developers can identify the issues before apps are launched.
- Everything that occurs in the world today does by online. Most businesses are transforming into the IT businesses that offer a specific services., who can offered travel services but is now IT business, was travel agency.
- More fastly than ever before, container technology is the developing and expanding. Containers can be utilized in the variety of ways to offer varied advantages. Applications can be sandboxed in the containers for resource and security reasons. Containers for every user or user session are being studied.
- The DevOps techniques are several uses in an expanding industry of a platform as a service (PaaS). The days of worrying about the creating a full infrastructure for application are long gone. Nowadays, all people inquire about is platform that can host the applications.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Linux Administration
- Cloud Computing
- Security & Networking
- Containerization (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Source Code Management
- Infrastructure as Code
- Continuous Integration & Delivery
DevOps Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry DevOps Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
DevOps is a skill set that is becoming more and more well-known among prospective IT professionals, particularly those who are interested in working for contemporary, fast-paced companies. An organization may iterate on its goods and services fast using DevOps.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
DevOps Course Curriculam
This DevOps route is designed for beginners with intermediate-degree abilties in Linux gadget administration, laptop networking, and scripting. It is usually recommended that students enrolling on this direction have at the least 12 months of experience with Linux system administration, basic networking standards, and scripting in a language which include bash, Perl, or Python.
Syllabus of DevOps Online Course Download syllabus
- DevOps Market Trends
- DevOps Engineer Skills
- DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- DevOps Ecosystem
- Version control
- Install Git
- Common commands in Git
- Working with Remote Repositories
- Branching and Merging in Git
- Git workflows
- Git cheat sheet
- Introduction to Jenkins (With Architecture)
- Introduction to Maven
- Jenkins Management
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Pipeline as a Code
- Understanding images and containers
- Introduction to Container
- Container Life Cycle
- Sharing and Copying
- Docker File
- Working with containers
- Publishing Image on Docker Hub
- Docker Compose
- Docker Swarm
- Managing & Running Containers
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Network Types
- Docker Container Networking
- Puppet Installation
- Puppet Configuration
- Puppet Module
- Node Classification
- Puppet Environment
- Puppet Classes
- Automation & Reporting
- Configuring Ansible Roles
- Write Playbooks
- Executing adhoc command
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Cluster Architecture
- Kubernetes Cluster on Ubuntu VMs
- Kubernetes Dashboard
- Using Rolling Updates in Kubernetes
- Containers and Container Orchestration
- Installing Nagios
- Nagios Plugins(NRPE) and Objects
- Nagios Commands and Notification
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- DevOps on Cloud
- Introduction to AWS
- Various AWS services
- DevOps using AWS
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Infrastructure as Code
This project focuses on automating the deployment of virtual machines, storage, networking and databases in the cloud using an infrastructure-as-code framework such as Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
Automated Deployment of Static Websites
This process can include automating the provisioning of an AWS instance with the required frameworks and apps as well as configuring the instance to host websites.
Continuous Integration and Delivery
Software will be built, tested, and deployed automatically as part of this DevOps project using a Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD) framework such as Jenkins or Travis.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
DevOps Training Objectives
- DevOps is a good career path and a proper plan and approach will get you a good job but once you get into it, it is highly recommended to always keep learning since the DevOps space is always evolving and new tools are emerging day by day.
- By 2021 many organizations have already adopted DevOps and its future is great. DevOps pipeline is the key to disruption and the cultural shift in the new decade. Every engineer is in charge of the life cycle management and employs many DevOps tools for each of the phases.
- DevOps teams usually require coding knowledge. That doesn't mean coding knowledge is a necessity for every member of the team. So it isn't essential to work in a DevOps environment. ... So, you don't have to be able to code; you do need to know what coding is, how it fits in, and why it matters.
- Deep practical knowledge & Hands-on lab.
- Real-time project use cases & scenarios from the various Industries.
- Mock Tests and discussing various questions.
- LearnoVita has been actively involved in 100% Job Placement Assistance as a value-added service in the Technical Program. With the backup of an advanced training curriculum and real-time business projects, we have a very consistent and growing Job Placement and Track Record.
- Market entry to various countries and jobs in major corporate.
- Immediate job opportunities after Completion of training.
- Active Coordination with students from the stage of preparing a professional CV/Resume to attend Interviews and securing a Job.
- Preliminary Preparation ensures that our students are able to perform confidently in Interviews even it was their First Interview.
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills.Empathy and Unselfishness.Understanding of Major DevOps Tools.Software Security Skills.Command of Automation Technologies and Tools.
- As such you don't need any programming language to learn DevOps. Some basic knowledge of Linux, python, shell scripting will be ok. When you start to learn DevOps tools, then you get to know which language is used for which tool. For example, the Jenkins tool is used Groovy as a scripting language.
- To understand the DevOps Concepts and DevOps Tools.
- Deploying the main DevOps tools
- To implement automated system update and DevOps lifecycle
- To understand virtualization and performance.
- Providing the perfect security for the entire infrastructure
- Software developers
- Web designers
- Programming enthusiasts
- Engineering graduates
- Students who all want to become DevOps developers
- The primary objectives of the DevOps methodology are to speed up the time to market, apply incremental improvements in response to the changing environment, and create a more streamlined development process.
DevOps Course & Certification
- Basic IT Knowledge
- Programming Skills
- Linux Fundamentals
- Version Control Experience (Git)
- Cloud Computing Familiarity
Yes, a Learnovita Certificate can be accepted by the industry, particularly if the certification program is reputable, comprehensive, and aligned with industry standards. Learnovita's data science certification may equip you with valuable skills and knowledge that are sought after by employers in the data science field.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Certified Jenkins Engineer
- Docker Certified Associate
- Red Hat Certified Engineer in DevOps
Obtaining a DevOps certification can significantly improve your job prospects and increase your attractiveness to employers in the DevOps field. A DevOps certification validates your skills, knowledge, and commitment to adopting modern DevOps practices, making you a more appealing candidate to potential employers.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Version Control (Git)
- Containerization (Docker)
- Container Orchestration (Kubernetes)
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
DevOps Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.