Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Devops Online Training Overview
In our DevOps class, the technology encompasses beginners. The course helps you to gain the necessary knowledge and skills to complete complex tasks. The course includes a package of three courses: DevOps Associate, DevOps Architect, and DevOps Tool Chain. DevOps is known to be an efficient tool for delivering services. It is considered as a best practice for the improvement of IT/Operations quality and efficiency. For its promising results in terms of the efficiency of completing tasks, DevOps is widely used across the planet.
DevOps Training will:
- The majority of companies adopt DevOps with shorter development cycles, reduced deployment failures, retrofits, lower costs, and faster innovation.
- The best decision in your entire career will certainly be to join our DevOps course as this will guarantee you a great and successful career.
- DevOps offers great career opportunities and is bound to grow in the current market scenario. DevOps Engineers high wages are only Ice on cake.
- The DevOps training course also includes the technical and business benefits of using DevOps in software teams.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet
- Continuous Integration, Deployment
- Scripting, Virtualization Concepts
- Cloud Technology
- Linux Administration
- Monitoring Tools
- Configuration Management
Devops Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Devops Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
DevOps Course Curriculam
DevOps trainers at LearnoVita comes from the IT domain, and they are +7 years experienced in the technology they teach with quality and reliability. First of all, learn about DevOps briefly . Trainer provide curriculum theory and practical are those that ensure that the candidates can gain quality of knowledge and skills.
This way, there are certain per-requisites to become a DevOps:
Syllabus of DevOps Course in Chennai Download syllabus
- What is Cloud Computing
- How Cloud Computing are helpful
- Cloud's role in DevOps orchestration
- What is AWS
- Use cases in AWS
- Companies using AWS and Market tends
- Different Services offered in AWS
- Use case: - Highly available fault tolerant systems
- Understanding availability zone
- Creating your own account in AWS
- Creating a VPC
- network gets way
- Running your own EC2 instance
- Connecting in EC2 and installing https in EC2
- Over viewS3
- SNS. Cloud watch
- Understanding the Serverless (Lambda)
- What is the market trend of DevOps
- Which back ground people can switch to DevOps
- Some typical tool stack for DevOps Jobs
- How to get maximum from the course
- Client-Server and Distributed Version control system
- Advantages of Git over SVN
- Git User trends
- Different Git tools (Git Desktop. Kraken)
- Git Installation and Configuration
- Setting up Git Bash and Git UI
- Creating first repository: Local
- Git commands: add
- Branch why what? Understanding Master
- Creating a Branch
- Merging a Branch
- Resolving Merge conflicts
- checking the difference
- Understanding the tags: Modifying
- deleting and discarding
- Use Case of Unit Testing
- Different kind of Unit Testing
- What is JUnit
- Writing a Simple JUnit Test
- Test NG introduction
- Write a Unit Testing Case in your Favorite language.
- Linux Administration
- A Linux Introduction
- Open Source Philosophy
- Embedded Systems
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and pwd
- Shell Configuration Files
- Variables – Environment / System Variables
- Variables – User Defined
- Formatting Commands
- Working with Options
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- locate, find, whereis, and using /usr/share/doc/
- Exercise: Man Page Walkthrough
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Simple Globbing and Quoting
- The Power of the Command Line
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Commands (Revisited)
- Command Line Pipes
- I/O Redirection
- Regular Expressions
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- The Linux Operating System
- Choosing an Operating System
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Differences
- Distribution Life Cycle Management
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- syslog, klog, dmesg
- /lib, /usr/lib, /etc, /var/log
- Your Computer on the Network
- Internet, Network, Routers
- Domain Name Service and the Default Gateway (Network Router)
- Network Configuration
- Security and File Permissions
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Root and Standard Users
- System Users
- Creating Users and Groups
- User IDs
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
- Special Directories and Files
- Symbolic Links
- System files, Special Files, and Sticky Bits
- Use Case in Maven
- Ant vs Maven
- Maven installation and Configuration What is Maven Central
- Dependency Management why and How
- Introduction to POM
- Build lifecycle
- Maven repositories Maven plugins
- Using a POM file to run unit testing (Jenkins)
- Multi-module POM
- dependency hierarchy
- Artifactory management
- Maven Release and Snapshot
- Assignment- Create a Maven Hello world Java Project
- Run the Unit testing and and create the artifact for that
- Use Case (How Artifactories are managed)
- Artifact Lifecycle
- Basic use of Sonatype Nexus
- Artifactory Live demo
- Use Case WebServer Deployment in DevOps
- Different types of Webserver
- Proxy servers
- Mail Server
- Installation of Tomcat
- Manual Deployment
- Deploying a Web application using Maven
- Idea about Automated Deployment using Continuous Integration
- Create a Tomcat Server and Deploy the application manually
- Create a Tomcat Server and Deploy the Application Using Maven
- Benefits of Code Profiling tool
- Use case of Code Profiling tool
- Different kind of Code quality tools
- Over view of Sonar
- Installation of SonarQube
- Installation fo Code Analyser
- Sonar profiles
- Running Sonar for a project
- Configuring SonarQube for one Sample java project.
- Why Jenkins?
- What is Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Use Case1)
- Jenkins installation and Configuration
- Running Jenkins as windows service
- Deploying Jenkins in Tomcat Server
- Jenkins Global Configuration
- Building your first Hello world job
- Jenkins User Management
- Jenkins Plugin management
- Jenkins SCM configuration (Git SVN)
- Understanding the Jenkins workspace
- pre build and post build job
- Jenkins Unit testing
- Automation testing
- Mail notification
- Jenkins Reporting
- Matrix and trend
- Jenkins remote executor
- Master Slave configuration in Jenkins
- Jenkins Most used plugin
- Advanced Reference
- Jenkins pipeline plugin
- Groovy scripting
- Jenkins Parameterized build
- Environment inject plugin
- Use of Jenkins environment variables
- Deploying a specific revision
- Customizing the Jenkins UI
- Project based Matrix plugin
- Parallel Execution
- Configuring Jenkins Hub and Node in the cloud (AWS)
- Configuring a Selenium Desktop node with a Linux Server (AWS)
- Case Study
- Real time implementation of Automated role back
- Multi branch Deployment.
- What is Virtual Machine
- Why we need it
- What is Container
- Difference between Containers and Virtual Machine
- Docker Installation and Configuration
- Major Docker Components
- Container Management Running Containers
- Docker file
- Working with Registries
- Docker Port Forwarding
- What is Configuration Management
- Configuration Management Challenges
- Configuration Management in DevOps Ecosystem
- Some tools
- What is Container and Containerization
- Different types of Containers
- DOCKER: What why how ?
- Use Case 1 (Why Docker)
- Docker installation
- Docker VS Vagrant
- Docker Run commands
- Advanced Docker
- run commands
- Docker volume persistence
- Overview of Docker Compose
- Docker Hub
- Creating your own image
- Advanced reference
- Create a Docker container to run Jenkins
- Create a Docker container to run a CI/CD pipeline
- Use case 1 (Why puppet)
- Puppet installation and configuration
- Resource implementation
- Managing files and executing programs
- Testing your code Using Puppet Languages
- Variables Numbers and Strings
- control flow
- Resource Processing
- Advanced Course
- Puppet Modules
- Define QA environment
- Changing Base Module path
- Separation of Data from Code
- Introduction to Hiera
- Hiera Backend creation in Puppet
- Variables and Function lookups
- Using Puppet modules
- Puppet Forge-Server- GitHub repo.
- What is Ansible
- Advantages of Ansible
- Environment Provisioning
- Configuration Deployment
- Installation of Ansible (AWS)
- Playbooks and Writing a Playbook
- What is Monitoring
- Why we need monitoring
- Different tools of monitoring
- What is Nagios
- Nagios Architecture
- Different components of Nagios
- A typical Nagios Dashboard
- Installation and Configuration
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Customer Relationship Management
This project is designed to take requests and complaints from the customers and tracking the issue.
Health Care Web Automation
This system is implemented using web services which are related to service oriented architecture.
Dockerizing Jenkins Pipeline
Demonstrate the continuous integration and delivery by Dockerizing Jenkins Pipeline.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- In our mock interviews will be conducted by industry best Devops Training in Chennai experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Devops Training Objectives
- If you're considering utilizing DevOps for better performance, business expert, and competitiveness, you're catching the first round and hiring a DevOps engineer.
- Collaboration is a key element of DevOps ' culture: The success of a manner depends on it, and there are commands and practices that DevOps organizations use. Compliance with these sources is achieved through several DevOps practices, including constant delivery, repeated deployments, QA automation, validation of designs as early as practicable, and teamwork.
- DevOps needs a delivery cycle, which includes preparation, development, testing, implementation, publishing, and active collaboration among different team features.
- DevOps is a unique organization with mechanized coding or with no manual endeavor. So coding is an imperative requirement for any DevOps engineer.
- Also, by and great, you have to understand the rationale behind grouping to create an arrangement to happen continuously and with no client government
- How strength you do that without understanding the bunching reason and how would you robotize the entire code checkout and production and shut down the webserver at that period duplicate the manufacture experience to the best index and eventually start the webserver?
- It depends on you. The DevOps course is already in very high requirement in software development organizations all around the world, which suggests that if you ever got into this profession it would amazing career-wise. So it all becomes down to whether you appreciate working with DevOps or not.
- There are some pre-requisites to growing a DevOps engineer you might want to view to see if you can practice for the necessary role.
- Certainly Yes. Even the recruiters know the information we get in universities is not quite to do a job. They will see how positive you are. However, they will guide you according to their qualification once you get into the business.
- Be confident with your basics that's quiet for You to get tons of Jobs opportunity by reading Devops from DevOps Coaching Centers in Chennai.
- Very good understanding of the operating system. optionally Unix. Knowledge of networking orders
- Get knowledge of build and release in a community atmosphere. Be good at source administration (GIT), CI devices for building ( Jenkins, Maven), and deployment.
- Configuration administration using Puppet/Chef/Salt/Ansible
- Intelligence container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes are a plus.
- Infrastructure intelligence AWS/VMWARE
- Last but not the shortest, Programming!! . Be good at Shell Scripting / Python/ Perl
- There is no “minimum qualification” for DevOps.
- Is there any “minimum qualification” to ask someone a “Developer”? If I write a “Hello World” program using python, will I be invited a “Python Developer”?
- Just similar a developer must know some essential stuff, like algorithms, data structures, frameworks, databases, etc, a DevOps person is required to know some stuff like CI/CD, containers, cloud operations, etc.
- DevOps isn’t a developer role. (This doesn’t mean developers can’t be DevOps, certainly.) What I mean is that DevOps has very different management, objections, and goals than the software community; and so DevOps isn’t growing because they are several cultures.
- It’s a difference that is a member of the name: DevOps = “improvement and progress.” DevOps is not a leveled-up developer both, though having development knowledge can be helpful, there are also DevOps people who nevermore had previous roles as developers.
- Basic knowledge on any scripting language like shell and text-editor is recommended for DevOps.
- Career progression possibilities for individuals who enhance DevOps engineers are excellent.
- Organizations are currently running towards a programmatic approach to application protection that embeds security in the beginning stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Companies want a protection approach that goes past just scanning and making security flaws.
- With IT skills in powerful demand, choosing to become a DevOps Engineer can open possibilities to advance your career in both the private and public sectors.
- A DevOps role can vary extremely between companies - Some organizations renamed their Middleware companies to DevOps, some call their Operations Unit or Build & Release Team the DevOps partners. However, in my particular opinion, DevOps should preferably be a cross-functional role that remains across different Functional Assemblies and encourage and improve DevOps concepts between these regions.
Exam & Certification
At LearnoVita, You Can Enroll in Either the instructor-led Devops Online Course, Classroom Training or Online Self-Paced Training.
Devops Online Training / Class Room:
- Participate and Complete One batch of Devops Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
Devops Online Self-learning:
- Complete 85% of the Devops Certification Training
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
These are the Different Kinds of Certification levels that was Structured under the Devops Certification Path.
- Docker Certified Associate
- Kubernetes Certification
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Exam
- Azure DevOps Solution Certification Exam
- Puppet Professional Certification
- Architecting With Google Cloud Platform
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LernoVita Devops Certification Training in Chennai That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Devops Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita Best Devops Training in Chennai will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course from LearnoVita Best Devops Course in Chennai, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita is the Best Devops Training Institute in Chennai Offers mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated Devops certification training in chennai, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the Devops classes in chennai as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.