Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Ethical Hacking Online Training
The Ethical Hacking training course will teach you cutting-edge system penetration testing and network packet analysis methods that will enable you to widen your network security skill set and discourage hackers. As your studies advance, you will have access to skilled and experienced professionals who can advise you. Ethical hacking is a popular course that has grown in popularity as the necessity of internet security has grown. Tools and tactics used by hackers to discover security issues are covered in ethical hacking courses.
Enhance your career Ethical Hacking Training will:
- This course helps to discover how ethical hacking is related to social engineering, cloud computing, a basic overview of service interruption, and hacking mobile platforms.
- You'll have a solid understanding of the phases, attack methods, and defenses related to ethical hacking. To build a trustworthy security system and ward off attacks, you will discover how dishonest hackers think and behave.
- By this course, you will gain knowledge in ethical hacking-related topics like social engineering, cloud computing, service disruption, and mobile platform hacking.
- You will receive a course completion certificate after completing the program, which gives your resume more credibility and improves your chances of landing a job.
- Real-world projects are included in each of our courses to offer you hands-on experience. Your domain comprehension is improved by the practical knowledge, which also makes it simpler for you to pass certification exams.
- Certification in Ethical Hacking will open up a wide range of possibilities for both job seekers and professionals.
Advantages of Ethical Hacking:
Organizations under cyber-attack: Banks are simply susceptible to cyber threats as they are heavily and constantly targeted by a hackers. Banks spend large amount, in billions worldwide to a safeguard themselves against like attacks and heighten digital security. Security is the valued requirement in today’s times due to amount of data hacks and information breaches happening on every day around the world.
Understanding the hacker mindset: The ability to improve business networks and fully protect them from online dangers is the first advantage of ethical hacking. Hackers are always the main security threat to a network. So it's critical to understand how hackers function and behave.
Development and Quality Assurance: More focus needs to be placed on the security testing as it is ignored, which leaves the software more vulnerable to attacks and threats. Ethical hacker who trained well can provide main impetus to team conduct a security testing efficiently and successfully as opposed to relying on a house practices that need more time and energy.
Professional Development: There is major gap between the requirement for workers with the cybersecurity skills and amount of untapped talent which is humongous. Although this may not be exciting to hear for the companies who need to retain hackers and cyber security talent within companies, it serves as promising opportunity for a potential hackers and people interested in specific field.
Responsibilities of Ethical Hacking developer:
- To create a penetration testing and risk assessment scripts for a testing system and network vulnerabilities
- To handle the online frauds at both the organizational and individual levels
- To keep check on sniffing networks, cracked a wireless encryptions, hijacked a web applications and servers
- To invade an intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems and firewalls to ensure the no malicious activity
- To keep the vulnerable data at check and fix any intrusions
- To develop a low-level tools for improving a security monitoring and assessment
- To create a detailed reports of latest security findings and send them acros cross-functional teams
- To perform a risk assessment across all hardware and software systems present in an organizational network
- To document and implement a security policies and best practices for a digital protection
Trending technologies used by Ethical Hacking developers:
Social Engineering & Phishing: The goal of a social engineering is to obtain a personal information from possible victim, who is frequently an employee of targeted company, usually by pretending to someone they can trust.Phishing emails are the common sort of social engineering bait when threat actor sends the message that appears to be from someone know.
Malware-Injecting Devices: Hardware can be used by the cybercriminals to install a malware on computer. For instance, once an infected USB stick is plugged into the computer, hackers will have a remote access to the device.The entire company might be in danger if only one employee gives the USB drive that is infected with the malware.
Insufficient Security Updates: As the hacker environment evolves, security measures may become out of date. They must be updated often to protect against new threats. Some users, however, choose to ignore security upgrades or update notifications, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
Password Cracking: Hackers can get login information in the several ways, including a keylogging, where undetected software that unintentionally downloaded by a target of social engineering scam records keystrokes that threat actor can utilize at discretion. This includes infected machine saving usernames and passwords as they are input.
Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDOS): This hacking method aims to shut down the website so that users are cannot access it or utilize it for a business purposes. Attacks known as denial-of-service (DoS) involve a flooding the target’s server with the lot of traffic. The frequency and volume are so great that server becomes overloaded with the more requests than it can process.
Career path of Ethical Hacking developer:
- There is an increase in the cyber threats and because of this government and private organizations are constantly in search of the Ethical Hackers who can be helpful in protecting the organizations from threats or attacks in a cyberspace. There is an opportunity to work as freelancer and work for the multiple organizations.
- A Network Security Engineer handles the implementation, maintenance, and integration of a corporate WAN, LAN, They are responsible for looking after implementation and administration of a network security hardware and software and enforcing a network security policies.
- A network security administrator writes a network security policies while also performing a frequent audits to ensure that security policies are correctly implemented and up-to-date. In addition, also take corrective steps for any sort of a breach.
- Security consultants are evaluate the existing IT systems and infrastructures for any weaknesses, and develop and implement the IT security solutions to prevent the any unauthorized access, data modification, or data loss.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Network security
- Penetration testing
- Network monitoring
- Malware analysis
- Exploit development
- Risk Analysis
- Linux System Administration
Ethical Hacking Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Ethical Hacking Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Professionals skilled in ethical hacking are in excessive demand in the job marketplace. Businesses are searching for for moral hackers which have understanding and certification so that you can secure their statistics from cyber-attacks.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Ethical Hacking Course Curriculam
Our ethical hacking instructors hold a variety of credentials from esteemed bodies including CompTIA, C|EH, GPEN, CEH, ECSA, and more. Many of our trainers have years of successful experience with the tools and approaches they are teaching in addition to technical certificates.
You must be familiar with programming languages like Python and C/C++ as well as computer systems and networking in order to enroll in the Ethical Hacking course. It is also advantageous to have previous knowledge of Linux and system management.
Syllabus of Ethical Hacking Online Course Download syllabus
- Overview of Information Security
- Threats and Attack Vectors
- Concepts Of Ethical Hacking
- Information Security Controls
- Concepts Penetration Testing
- Concepts of Footprinting
- Footprinting through Web services and Search Engines
- Footprinting through Social Networking Sites
- Email Footprinting
- Footprinting through Social Engineering
- Introduction to Website Footprinting
- Tools used for footprinting
- Network Scanning Concepts
- Scanning Tools
- Scanning Techniques
- Scanning Beyond IDS and Firewall
- Banner Grabbing
- Scanning Pen Testing
- Enumeration Concepts
- NetBIOS Enumeration
- SNMP Enumeration
- LDAP Enumeration
- NTP Enumeration
- SMTP and DNS Enumeration
- Concepts of Vulnerability Assessment
- Vulnerability Classification and Assessment Types
- Vulnerability Assessment Solutions and Tools
- Vulnerability Assessment Reports
- System Hacking Concepts
- Cracking Passwords
- Escalating Privileges
- Executing Applications
- Hiding Files
- Covering Tracks
- Penetration Testing
- Malware Concepts
- Trojan Concepts
- Virus and Worm Concepts
- Malware Analysis
- Anti-Malware Software
- Malware Penetration Testing
- Sniffing Concepts
- MAC Attacks
- DHCP Attacks
- ARP Poisoning
- Spoofing Attacks
- DNS Poisoning
- Sniffing Tools
- Sniffing Detection Techniques
- Session Hijacking Concepts
- Application Level Session Hijacking
- Network Level Session Hijacking
- Session Hijacking Tools
- Penetration Testing
- IDS, Firewall and Honeypot Concepts
- IDS, Firewall and Honeypot Solutions
- Evading IDS
- Evading Firewalls
- IDS/Firewall Evading Tools
- Detecting Honeypots
- Penetration Testing
- Web App Concepts
- Web App Threats
- Hacking Methodology
- Web App Hacking Tools
- Web App Security Testing Tools
- Web App Pen Testing
- SQL Injection Concepts
- Types of SQL Injection
- SQL Injection Methodology
- SQL Injection Tools
- Evasion Techniques
- SQL Injection Countermeasures
- IoT Concepts
- IoT Attacks
- IoT Hacking Methodology
- IoT Hacking Tools
- IoT Pen Testing
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Container Technology
- Serverless Computing
- Cloud Computing Threats
- Cloud Hacking
- Cloud Security
- Cryptography Concepts
- Encryption Algorithms
- Cryptography Tools
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Email Encryption
- Disk Encryption
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Password Cracking Tool
This project involves developing a tool that can actively audit user passwords and detect weak, reused or easily guessable passwords.
Secure Email System
This project comprises creating a secure email system that uses cutting-edge encryption techniques to protect data.
Secure File Transfer Protocol
This project aims to develop a secure file transfer protocol using innovative encryption methods to provide safe transfer of data.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Ethical Hacking Training Objectives
- Improved Job Prospects: Professionals with ethical hacking certifications are qualified to work with Fortune 500 organizations and in government IT departments. A certification can increase your resume’s appeal and lead to higher salaries.
- Understand Technology Risks: Certified ethical hackers are knowledgeable about systems and networks, and can identify cyber threats and devise countermeasures against them.
- Enhance Cybersecurity Knowledge: As certified ethical hackers gain valuable experience, they are better equipped to protect company networks and confidential data from malicious intrusions.
- Stay Up-To-Date with Changes: Staying up to date with the ever-changing technology landscape ensures that ethical hackers are prepared to protect against cybersecurity threats.
- Basic computer literacy and knowledge of networking principles.
- Solid command of the English language.
- Some familiarity with Windows, Linux, or Mac operating systems.
- The capacity to critically and rationally think.
- The will to study and self-motivation.
- Possibilities for employment include those as a network security engineer, information security analyst, information security manager, cyber security engineer, and ethical hacking certification course graduate.
- Security tester, penetration tester, vulnerability assessor, and network security administrator are possible additional positions connected to ethical hacking.
- The Ethical Hacking Certification Course will provide you a thorough introduction to the fundamental ideas behind ethical hacking and show you the methods and procedures ethical hackers use to locate, target, and defend computer systems.
- You will take part in practical skill-building exercises including network scanning, vulnerability analysis, and penetration testing throughout the course.
- You will also gain knowledge of the many security control methods that may be used to thwart hacking, including firewalls and access restrictions.
- A variety of issues, including risk assessment, cybercrime, legal ramifications, and incident response, will also be covered in the course.
- Developing advanced hacking skills: Taking an Ethical Hacking course will give you a comprehensive understanding of how hackers break into secure systems and networks. You will learn how to identify system vulnerabilities and how to detect, prevent, and respond to malicious attacks.
- Adding valuable expertise to your resume: Completion of an Ethical Hacking course will add a valuable credential to your resume, demonstrating your commitment to understanding and applying advanced security principles. This highly sought-after expertise is beneficial in any field.
- Increasing your earning potential: Organizations are often willing to invest large sums to secure their systems and networks. Hiring an ethical hacker can grant companies reassurance that their networks and systems are safe. As an ethical hacker, you can command higher rates due to the talent and expertise required for the job.
- Knowledge of the Windows and Linux running systems
- Information on network designs, protocols, and security equipment
- Awareness of the diverse attack vectors and the moral hacking approach
- Knowledge of and experience with network scanners and vulnerability assessment tools
- Proficient use of programming and coding languages which include Python, Perl, PHP, and HTML
- Yes, the goal of this course is to provide novices with all the information they need to begin ethical hacking.
- The course covers topics in cybersecurity, various cyberattack kinds, ethical hacking tools and techniques, and defensive tactics.
- It is thus the best choice for anyone seeking to begin a career in ethical hacking.
- Yes, you may get hold of a certification upon completing the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course. The CEH certification is especially seemed in the protection industry and is visible as one of the most credible certifications for aspiring ethical hackers.
- Yes, there is a market for ethical hacking, and that demand is increasing as organizations and governments attempt to secure their networks against dangers posed by malevolent hackers.
- Ethical hackers are used by businesses to evaluate their security protocols, spot any flaws, and create defenses against external assault.
- Enhance security: Ethical hackers can identify weaknesses in an organization’s security system, which can then be rectified to prevent malicious hackers from obtaining confidential data or gaining access to systems.
- Improve data protection: Ethical hacking can help detect and prevent data breaches before sensitive information is exposed. This can reduce an organization’s liability in the event of a data leak.
- Compliance: Having an ethical hacker assess the security of an organization’s system may be necessary for compliance with certain legal requirements or regulations.
- Cost-effectiveness: Utilizing ethical hacking can be a cost-effective approach to improve network security compared to other methods, such as purchasing expensive security systems.
Ethical Hacking Course & Certification
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Networking concepts.
- Operating system proficiency.
- Programming skills.
- Cybersecurity fundamentals.
Yes, the Learnovita Ethical Hacking certification can be worth it, as it can equip you with valuable skills and knowledge in the field of ethical hacking. Ethical hacking certifications demonstrate your expertise in identifying and addressing security vulnerabilities, which is crucial in today's digital landscape where cybersecurity is a top priority for businesses and organizations.
- Deep Cybersecurity Knowledge
- Diverse Career Opportunities
- Industry Credibility
- Higher Earnings Potential
- Enhanced Security Skills
Obtaining an ethical hacking certification significantly enhances your prospects of securing a job in the cybersecurity field, particularly in roles related to ethical hacking, penetration testing, or cybersecurity analysis.
- Ethical Hacker
- Penetration Tester
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Security Consultant
- Network Security Administrator
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Ethical Hacking Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.