AWS and Developer Training Overview
- Introduce you to the Efficient design and deployment of the AWS system.
- Learn Linux Fundamentals, Cloud Computing, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Understand Identity Access Management of AWS, EC2 Instance, Auto-scaling, Load Balancing, EBS (Elastic Block Storage), Object Storage in Cloud, Cloud Front, Route 53, AWS Security Management, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Relational Database Service (RDS), NDynamo DB, Monitoring Services, Application Services – An Overview, AWS Troubleshooting, AWS Architecture and Design, DevOps Fundamentals.
- Show you how to develop and validate your cloud skills and prepares you for the role of an AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- We train students for interviews and offer placements in corporate companies.
AWS certifications demonstrate the skills to design and manage software solutions on Amazon's ultra-popular cloud platform.
Simply put, cloud computing is the on-demand, pay-as-you-go distribution of IT resources over the Internet. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s leading cloud platform and provider of these resources.
As more and more businesses move traditionally in-house services to the cloud - to reap benefits like reduced costs and increased efficiency - those with skills and certifications in the latest cloud computing solutions - especially those from AWS - will enjoy a wide range of job opportunities and top-tier salaries.
AWS Core Certifications
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - Foundational
- AWS' baseline credential serves as a broad-strokes introduction for cloud technicians, or as a standalone credential for non-technical job roles that require a basic understanding of the Amazon Web Services cloud, such as managers, sales and marketing associates, and C-suite executives.
- AWS offers a free digital course to help you prepare for this foundation-level exam.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Amazon’s most popular AWS certificate, and a common entry-point for those entering the cloud architecting space, this credential demonstrates your ability to design and deploy effective solutions on the Amazon Web Services platform.
- This certification is intended for individuals who can design distributed applications in AWS.
AWS Certified Developer - Associate
- This AWS development certification validates your ability to design and maintain AWS applications. It is intended for software developers with one or more years of experience designing and sustaining an application on the AWS platform.
- Candidates should also possess a deep working knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- This Amazon Web Services administration credential demonstrates expertise in deploying, scaling, migrating, and managing AWS systems. SysOps certification exam candidates are recommended to have at least one year of hands-on experience managing cloud applications on the AWS platform.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- This certification demonstrates advanced expertise in the design of distributed systems and applications on the AWS platform. Candidates for this certificate are required to hold the AWS Solutions Architect Associate cert, and are recommended to have 2+ years of experience in the design and deployment of cloud architecture on Amazon Web Services.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- This advanced AWS certificate validates knowledge in provisioning, management, security and operations of AWS solutions. Candidates are required to have either the AWS Certified Developer OR AWS Certified SysOps Administrator associate credentials before sitting for this exam. 2+ years of experience provisioning and managing AWS environments is also recommended.
Popular AWS specialty certifications:
AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty
- This certification demonstrates the skills to design and manage AWS solutions that can help organizations extract valuable insights and actionable intelligence from their business data. Exam candidates must have at least one of the 3 AWS Associate certs listed above and are recommended to have 5+ years of experience in data analytics.
AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty
- This AWS specialty certificate validates the skills to design and deploy AWS as part of a hybrid IT network architecture, to scale. Candidates need to possess one or more of the AWS Associate credentials listed above and should have 5+ years of hands-on experience architecting and managing enterprise network solutions.
- The cloud services market is hyper-competitive and evolving rapidly, and AWS is continually launching new products and services to stay on the cutting-edge. With new solutions come new certifications to validate IT professionals' skills in their use; this page will continuously be updated as new AWS certifications are released.
Benefits of AWS Certification
There are numerous advantages to becoming AWS certified. Amazon Web Services certifications…
- validate your skills and knowledge in the preeminent cloud computing platform.
- are consistently listed among the top-paying info-tech certifications worldwide.
- garner more interviews for aspiring cloud specialists and higher wages once hired.
- are recognized industry-wide as reliable and well-designed tech credentials.
- demonstrate credibility and dedication to your cloud engineering career path.
- provide access to a network of like-minded peers and AWS thought-leaders.
- require recertification which ensures that your AWS skills remain current.
Why do Businesses use AWS?
Companies use AWS cloud computing solutions for a variety of business needs. This ever-growing list includes web and application hosting, big data storage and analytics, backup and disaster recovery, custom projects in emerging areas like IoT, and more. Organizations that successfully integrate AWS solutions realize benefits like increased efficiency, cost-savings, greater speed, tighter security, and easier scalability.
AWS Certification Salaries
In a short time since the Amazon Web Services certification program launched in 2013, AWS certified pros already rank among the highest-paid IT, certification holders. According to a recent salary survey from Global Knowledge, the average wage for AWS certified individuals is $113,932.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate: $117,773
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional: $136,259
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate: $112,984
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional: $125,743
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate: $125,149
Skills You Will Gain
- AWS solution planning
- AWS architecture best practice
- Efficient design and deployment of the AWS system
- Designing resilient AWS implementations
- AWS cost estimation
- AWS implementation optimization
- AWS data IO
AWS Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry AWS Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
- Annual SalaryHiring Companies
AWS Certification Course Curriculam
Syllabus of AWS Course in Chennai Download syllabus
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
AWS Serverless Airline Booking
Airline Booking is a complete web application that provides Flight Search, Flight Payment, Flight Booking, etc.
Amazon Sagemaker Deepar Retail
Use SageMaker's Deepar algorithm to continuously develop store inventory forecasts in response to changing data.
Deploying High Availability and Site Resilience
Design an architecture that auto-scales the traffic with the Elastic load balancer. To improve availability and resilience, you’ll also work with EC2, Relational Database, RDS, target Groups, and more.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- In our mock interviews will be conducted by industry best AWS Training in Chennai experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
AWS Training Objectives
- Yes, AWS is a good career option for a fresher. In cloud computing, AWS has been on top for almost 6 years now and they are not going to loose their market soon so, AWS is a good option. You have a good point
- It is hence both wise and lucrative to look for a career in AWS as a Cloud Solution Architect. The strong community, enterprise support, and growing popularity among programmers show that AWS is set to stay the first choice for most businesses. Start Enhance Your Career with Advance AWS Training in Chennai
- Career progression opportunities for individuals who become AWS Solution Architect are excellent
- With IT skills in strong demand, deciding to become a AWS Solution Architect can open opportunities to progress your career in both the private and public sectors.
- AWS Developer Salary in worldwide is the most lucrative in the field of computer and Internet networking industry.
- Certainly Yes. Even the recruiters know the knowledge we get in colleges is not enough to do a software job. They will see how confident you are. However they will train you according to their requirement once you get into the company.
- Be confident with your basics that's enough You to get tons of Jobs opportunity by learning AWS from AWS Coaching Centers in Chennai.
- Deep practical knowledge, Hands-on lab & AWS training with placement in chennai.
- Real-time project use cases & scenarios from the various Industries.
- Mock Tests and discussing various questions.
- AWS Training with Placement in Chennai has been actively involved in 100% Job Placement Assistance as a value-added service in the Technical Program. With the backup of an advanced training curriculum and real-time business projects, we have a very consistent and growing Job Placement and Track Record.
- Market entry to various countries and jobs in major corporate.
- Immediate job opportunities after Completion of Advance AWS Course in Chennai.
- Active Coordination with students from the stage of preparing a professional CV/Resume to attend Interviews and securing a Job.
- Preliminary Preparation ensures that our students are able to perform confidently in Interviews even it was their First Interview.
- There are no specific prerequisites for Advance AWS Course in Chennai, and anyone can opt for this training course. However, you should be able to understand networking and visualization fundamentals. Having basic knowledge in any of the programming languages is also recommended.
- Mostly Yes, Having Agile Thinking is enough to Understand the AWS Concepts. Even though The Basic Programing Language knowledge is to make Ease to Understand the Concepts Easily.
After this AWS Training, the significant areas where you excel are as follows:
- Design and deploy a highly available, fault-tolerant and scalable systems on AWS platform.
- Design applications on the AWS platform.
- Identify the significance of the AWS platform in cloud technology.
- Gain command on how to leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure reliable, scalable and highly available.
- Analyze the best architectural principles and best practices in the AWS.
- Estimate AWS cost and find cost control strategies.
- Gain knowledge on how to secure all your files in the cloud.
- Become experts in sending bulk emails to end-users.
The AWS Training is perfect for the below job positions:
- Professionals with IT Infrastructure background
- DevOps professionals
- Professionals with Virtualization experience
- Professionals requiring expertise in migrating and deploying AWS solutions
- Professionals who need Project Experience in migrating and deploying AWS solutions
- According to the Gartner report, AWS is the booming technology in the cloud market with 47.8% global market share value, and it is the most widely used cloud platform by businesses all over the world.
- As per payscale, the average annual salary of a Certified AWS Solution Architect is around $125k.
- According to enlyft - a total of 851,358 companies are exploiting AWS. .
Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Exam & Certification
At LearnoVita, You Can Enroll in Either the instructor-led AWS Online Course, Classroom Training or Online Self-Paced Training.
AWS Online Training / Class Room:
- Participate and Complete One batch of AWS Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
AWS Online Self-learning:
- Complete 85% of the AWS Certification Training
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
These are the Different Kinds of Certification levels that was Structured under the Oracle’s AWS Certification Path.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LernoVita AWS Certification Training in Chennai That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
AWS Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita Best AWS Training in Chennai will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course from LearnoVita Best AWS Course in Chennai, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita is the Best AWS Training Institute in Chennai Offers mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated AWS certification training in chennai, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the AWS classes in chennai as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.