Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of AWS Online Training
Learnovita's AWS (Amazon Web Services) training is an intensive curriculum that gives students the background they need to make effective use of Amazon's many cloud-based offerings. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the industry standard when it comes to cloud computing, storage, database management, machine learning, and other related services. Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), Relational Database Service (RDS), and Identity and Access Management (IAM), among others, are among the foundational AWS technologies and topics covered in a standard course.
Learn the Resourceful AWS Training:
- This course is intended for individuals with AWS qualification at the Cloud Specialist or Associate level and two or more years of experience conducting a complex analysis of big data.
- Big Data is an advanced qualification and is best managed by students with some real-world business experience who have already earned associate-level certification in AWS.
- This program will put a strong emphasis on projects that are relevant to the market, giving you the skills you need to succeed in a constantly changing business.
- The certificates that Learnovita offers are well-respected. This certification will provide you access to top jobs at famous MNCs all around the world.
- Discover the most recent techniques and best practices being used by industry experts.
- Not only can the AWS Big Data Specialization certification help you learn some new skills, but it can also position you for a better-paid job or help you turn your present role into a professional in Big Data and Analytic.
Tools used for AWS:
When it comes to cloud-based services and solutions, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has you covered. Commonly used inside the AWS environment, the following tools and services include:
AWS Management Console: To manage and access your AWS services, resources, and settings, you may utilise the AWS Management Console, which is a web-based interface.
AWS Command Line Interface (CLI): This document describes the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI), a command-line tool for managing AWS services that enables users to interact with AWS resources using commands.
AWS SDKs: Software development kits (SDKs) for Amazon Web Services (AWS) are available for a wide variety of languages, enabling programmers to create applications that communicate with AWS services in code.
Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud): To deploy and manage applications and workloads in the cloud, businesses may take use of Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), which offers scalable virtual server instances.
Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service): Use Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) for backups, static websites, and data archiving; it's a highly scalable object storage service for storing and retrieving data.
Necessities of AWS:
- In other words, you may expand or contract your AWS infrastructure as needed. This flexibility is essential for dealing with unpredictable workloads and making the most of available resources.
- The enormous number of services offered by AWS allows you to pick and select the services that best suit your organization's applications, workloads, and other unique requirements.
- AWS's pay-as-you-go pricing structure is both cost-effective and convenient. In this way, you may manage your infrastructure efficiently without spending more money than necessary.
- AWS's data centres are located in many different parts of the globe, putting your applications in close proximity to your users and reducing latency issues.
- Services like Amazon S3 for data storage and Amazon RDS for databases are examples of AWS's high availability and fault tolerance. Redundancy and failover allow for robust architecture design.
- With AWS, you can be certain that your data is secure thanks to the many layers of protection it offers, such as identity and access management (IAM), encryption, and adherence to industry rules.
The Benefits of Finishing a AWS Course:
There are several ways in which people and businesses may profit from taking an AWS (Amazon Web Services) training. Key benefits of completing an AWS training include:
In-Demand Skills: Gaining expertise in AWS, one of the main cloud service providers, is a certain way to make yourself more marketable in a wide variety of fields.
Career Opportunities: Professionals with an AWS certification should expect favourable job prospects. The ability to pursue positions like cloud architect, DevOps engineer, solutions architect, and more expands after course completion.
Recognition in the Field: Taking an AWS course will show potential employers that you are dedicated to furthering your education and will confirm your current knowledge base in the cloud computing field.
Expertise in the Cloud: You will learn all you need to know about AWS services, architectures, and best practises so that you can successfully create, launch, and maintain cloud-based applications and services.
Efficient Cloud Implementation: You may save money and get better results from your cloud implementation if you learn from the mistakes of others and make optimal use of your AWS resources.
AWS Roles and Responsibilities:
- Many different types of people and jobs come together in an AWS-centric setting to make sure everything runs well with the cloud's resources and services.
- While Cloud Architects think big picture and develop scalable solutions that meet business goals, Cloud Engineers construct and maintain the underlying infrastructure by automating routine operations.
- DevOps Engineers bridge the gap between development and operations by creating deployment and integration pipelines that run constantly.
- Database Administrators are responsible for the storage and administration of critical data, whereas SysOps Administrators are responsible for the attentive monitoring and maintenance of system health.
- Engineers in the field of network infrastructure shape the internet by creating safe and reliable networks.
- Experts in cyber security strengthen the defences and strengthen the fort. While Cloud Financial Managers strike a balance between innovation and cost optimisation, Data Engineers shape data into insights that can be put to use.
- The Solution Architect's solutions are complete and effective because they combine business strategy with technology.
- Technical Support Engineers guide and help with this orchestration to provide a healthy cloud environment.
- Professionals in compliance and governance watch over things like rules and laws. Modern organisations rely on AWS to enable innovation and dependability because of the harmonious interplay between the many roles involved.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Amazon Solutions Architecture
- Cloud Computing
- Database Management
- Machine Learning
- Big Data Technologies
- Containerized Applications
AWS Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry AWS Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
AWS Course Curriculam
Syllabus of AWS Online Course Download syllabus
- Cloud computing
- Public, private, and hybrid clouds
- Cloud service models – IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Setting up your AWS account
- The AWS management console
- Multi-tier architecture
- Designing for multi-tenancy
- Automating infrastructure
- Designing for failure
- Parallel processing
- Estimating your cloud computing costs
- e-commerce web application
- Optimizing cloud infrastructure costs
- Application development environments
- Setting up the AWS infrastructure
- Designing scalable application architectures
- AWS infrastructure services for scalability
- Setting up auto scaling
- Defining availability objectives
- The nature of failures
- Using AWS for disaster recovery
- Setting up high availability
- Defining security objectives
- Understanding security responsibilities
- Best practices in implementing AWS security
- Setting up security
- Managing infrastructure, deployments at scale
- Using CloudWatch for monitoring
- Using AWS solutions for backup and archiving
- Planning for production go-live activities
- Setting up for production
- Amazon RDS and its benefits
- Read Replica RDS
- IAM Authentication
- ElastiCache: Working, Redis vs Memcached
- Amazon RedShift
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Deploying a Static Website
Learners learn to host static website using AWS S3, establishing permissions and ensuring public accessibility.
Creating a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
In this project, students construct subnets, security groups, and network access control lists (NACLs) as well as build up a custom VPC using AWS.
Data Analytics with AWS
Learners create data analytics pipelines, extract, transform, load ETL data, and execute analysis using AWS services.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
AWS Training Objectives
- Yes, AWS (Amazon Web Services) provides high-paying employment prospects, particularly for experts with the necessary qualifications and expertise. One of the top cloud service providers, AWS has helped innumerable businesses all over the world use cloud computing. The demand for knowledgeable AWS experts who can develop, implement, and manage cloud-based solutions has increased as cloud technologies are being used more widely.
- AWS is a popular cloud computing platform utilized by organizations, both small startups and established giants. Its scalability, affordability, and variety of services support sectors including computing, storage, database management, AI/ML, and IoT. AWS is used by organizations like Netflix, Airbnb, and Samsung for their international operations and applications.
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Compute Services
- Storage Services
- Networking Services
- Web Hosting
- Mobile App Development
- Big Data and Analytics
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- AWS is a preferred option for businesses because of its adaptability, scalability, and affordability.It offers cloud computing services like computing power, storage, databases, machine learning, analytics, and IoT, with a pay-as-you-go pricing model.
- Yes, understanding AWS (Amazon Web Services) is regarded as a crucial IT talent. Being proficient in AWS services and technologies is highly valued in the IT sector.Organizations in several industries are embracing AWS for their infrastructure, application, and data storage requirements as cloud computing becomes more prevalent.
- Yes, there is a great demand for AWS (Amazon Web Services) courses. AWS services are increasingly being used by businesses and organizations as they move their IT infrastructure to the cloud, creating a greater demand for qualified individuals who can design, deploy, and manage these solutions.
- Yes, coding is frequently required by AWS (Amazon Web Services), particularly for more complex activities and for creating cloud apps. Although AWS offers a web-based dashboard and user interface for controlling different services, programming is required to fully utilize the platform's features and to automate processes for effectiveness.
- Understanding AWS Fundamentals
- Exploring AWS Services
- Hands-On Experience
- Designing and Building Scalable Solutions
- Security and Compliance
AWS Course& Certification
- Recognition of Expertise
- Career Advancement
- Skill Validation
- Increased Earning Potential
- Access to Exclusive Content
- Networking Opportunities
- Cloud Engineer/Architect
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Systems Administrator
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Data Engineer
- The demand for cloud professionals with AWS expertise is consistently high. Having an AWS certification can help you tap into this demand and secure attractive job opportunities.
- AWS training courses vary in duration depending on the level of detail and the specific course content. Some courses are as short as a few hours, while others can span multiple days or even weeks.
- Obtaining an AWS certification can significantly enhance your job prospects and increase your chances of being hired for cloud-related roles.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
AWS Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.