Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Amazon S3 Certification and Developer Training Overview
- Introduce you to the Amazon S3 Certification programming language and technology to create secure, portable, high-performance applications.
- Learn how to build scalable business services that feed dynamic web and mobile applications using Amazon S3 Certification EE.
- Show you how to develop highly functional, reliable, portable, and secure solutions for small to large embedded devices.
- Amazon S3 Certification J2EE Oracle Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- We train students for interviews and offer placements in corporate companies.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Data Storage and Retrieval
- Cloud Infrastructure Design
- Cloud Storage Management
- Amazon S3 Versioning
- Data Security and Compliance
- Amazon S3 Analytics
- Data Migration
- Amazon S3 Bucket Creation
Amazon S3 Certification Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Amazon S3 Certification Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Amazon S3 Certification Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 12+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Amazon S3 Certification are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Syllabus of Amazon S3 Certification Online Course Download syllabus
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
- Describe the features of Amazon S3 Certification
- The features of Amazon S3 Certification marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in Amazon S3 Certification
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in Amazon S3 Certification and onboarding
- Introduction Amazon S3 Certification management console
- Protect your Amazon S3 Certification by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- Amazon S3 Certification User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in Amazon S3 Certification
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
- Describe AMI and Amazon S3 Certification Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in Amazon S3 Certification
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- Amazon S3 Certification Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- Amazon S3 Certification Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of Amazon S3 Certification : Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other Amazon S3 Certification services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- Amazon S3 Certification High Availability Design
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Amazon S3 Certification Serverless Airline Booking
Airline Booking is a complete web application that provides Flight Search, Flight Payment, Flight Booking, etc.
Amazon Sagemaker Deepar Retail
Use SageMaker's Deepar algorithm to continuously develop store inventory forecasts in response to changing data.
Employee Management System (EMS)
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Amazon S3 Certification Training Objectives
- AWS Training and Certification helps you build and validate your skills so you can get more out of the cloud.
- Whether you are just starting out, building on existing IT skills, or sharpening your cloud knowledge, AWS Training and Certification can help you be more effective and do more in the cloud.
- Amazon S3 is object storage built to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere on the Internet.
- It's a simple storage service that offers industry leading durability, availability, performance, security, and virtually unlimited scalability at very low costs.
- Data availability
- Validate your skills and knowledge in the preeminent cloud computing platform.
- Garner more interviews for aspiring cloud specialists, and higher wages once hired.
- Provide access to a network of like-minded peers and AWS thought-leaders.
- Require recertification which ensures that your AWS skills remain current.
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Basic knowledge of any programming language
- No. Getting started with and learning AWS does not require any coding skills, many basic tasks can be performed without coding.
- Dependent on the job / skills you have (or need) you may still be required to learn some programming skills.
- It's a steep learning curve and you'll need to understand some technology fundamentals before undertaking AWS training.
- A basic understanding of an IP address and how we address things on the internet, understanding DNS (domain name services) and how we turn a URL into an IP address.
- Because of the huge demand and competitive pay scales, AWS Developer is an excellent career choice.
- The average salary of an AWS Developer, according to zip Recruiter is $127,000 per year. When you gain experience and upskill yourself, it is only going to grow.
- Depending on how much experience you already have, it's possible to learn AWS in 3 days with our instructor-led courses comprising of 18 hours of training.
- If you're looking to gain AWS certification this will take a little longer, you also need to prepare for the exam.
- AWS Certifications are valid for three years.
- To maintain your AWS Certified status, we require you to periodically demonstrate your continued expertise though a process called recertification.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Amazon S3 Certification Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Amazon S3 Certification Certification course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Amazon S3 Certification Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.