Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Deep Learning Online Training Overview
Our courses are developed and led by experts from the industry with more than a decade of data science and deep learning experience. The courses pursue an experiential approach and are delivered through animations, demos, case studies, and webinars guided by online instructors. Our best-in-the-branch hands-on training makes you ready for work from day one. This curriculum has been designed primarily for students who are interested in machine learning, AI, and/or deep learning, and who, like NumPy and pandas, have a working knowledge of Python programming. By achieving the state of the art outcomes in computer vision and natural language processing, deep learning has gained considerable interest in the industry.
Deep Learning Training will:
- Every alternate month, this deep learning course is revised as per feedback from various companies.
- Deep-learning methods, vocabulary, and mathematics.
- It is part of a more comprehensive community of techniques focused on artificial neural networks for machine learning.
- Fundamental structures of the neural network, feedforward networks, coevolutionary networks, and repetitive networks.
- This course will give you an opportunity to explore different complex deep learning algorithms. You can also learn how to train the model to make sense of deeper layers of data to derive new functionality.
- How to build and train these models properly.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Data Preprocessing
- Regression Classification
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Artificial Neural Networks
- CNNs Representation
- Generative Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
Deep Learning Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Deep Learning Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
The Deep Learning Engineers research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools to develop the machine learning applications according to their requirements to select the datasets and data representation to run on Machine Learning test scripts and rewarded with substantial pay raises shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Deep Learning Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 13+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Deep Learning Online Training course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Syllabus of Deep Learning Online Course Download syllabus
- What is Data Science?
- What is Machine Learning?
- What is Deep Learning?
- What is AI?
- Data Analytics & it’s types
- Finding the number of digits in a number.
- What is Python?
- Why Python?
- Installing Python
- Python IDEs
- Jupyter Notebook Overview
- Python Basic Data types
- IF statements
- Selection by position & Labels
- Sci-kit Learn
- Mat-plot library
- Reading CSV files
- Saving in Python data
- Loading Python data objects
- Writing data to csv file
- Selecting rows/observations
- Rounding Number
- Selecting columns/fields
- Merging data
- Data aggregation
- Data munging techniques
- Central Tendency
- Normal Distribution
- Probability Basics
- What does mean by probability?
- Types of Probability
- ODDS Ratio?
- Standard Deviation
- Data deviation & distribution
- Bias variance Trade off
- Distance metrics
- Euclidean Distance
- Manhattan Distance
- Outlier analysis
- What is an Outlier?
- Inter Quartile Range
- Box & whisker plot
- Upper Whisker
- Lower Whisker
- Scatter plot
- Cook’s Distance
- Missing Value treatment
- What is a NA?
- Central Imputation
- KNN imputation
- Pearson correlation
- Positive & Negative correlation
- Confusion Matrix
- F1 Score
- Supervised Learning
- Linear Regression
- Linear Equation
- R square value
- Logistic regression
- ODDS ratio
- Probability of success
- Probability of failure Bias Variance Tradeoff
- ROC curve
- Bias Variance Tradeoff
- Unsupervised Learning
- K-Means ++
- Hierarchical Clustering
- Support Vectors
- 2-D Case
- Linear Hyperplane
- SVM Kernal
- Other Machine Learning algorithms
- K – Nearest Neighbour
- Naïve Bayes Classifier
- Decision Tree – CART
- Decision Tree – C50
- Random Forest
- AI Introduction
- Multi-Layer perceptron
- Markov Decision Process
- Logical Agent & First Order Logic
- AL Applications
- CNN – Convolutional Neural Network
- RNN – Recurrent Neural Network
- ANN – Artificial Neural Network
- Introduction to NLP
- Text Pre-processing
- Noise Removal
- Lexicon Normalization
- Object Standardization
- Text to Features (Feature Engineering)
- Syntactical Parsing
- Dependency Grammar
- Part of Speech Tagging
- Entity Parsing
- Named Entity Recognition
- Topic Modelling
- TF – IDF
- Frequency / Density Features
- Word Embedding’s
- Tasks of NLP
- Text Classification
- Text Matching
- Levenshtein Distance
- Phonetic Matching
- Flexible String Matching
- Enhance report design
- Add report objects to enhance design
- Format data and report objects
- Add a background image to a report
- Add row numbers to a report
- Create multi-lingual reports
- Highlight exceptional data
- Show and hide data
- Conditionally render objects in reports
- Analysis Studio Fundamentals
- Nest Data in Crosstabs in Analysis Studio
- Create Analysis with Multiple filter
- Reusable analysis
- Build Advanced Crosstabs in Analysis Studio
- Focus with Filters in Analysis Studio
- Creating reports from cubes
- Drill down and drill up
- Introduction to Event Studio
- Create an agent
- Add tasks to an agent
- Run an agent through its lifecycle
- Schedule an agent
- Introdcution to Dashboards
- Create Dashboard
- Types of Filter-Value, Slider and advanced filter
- Overview of RSS Feed and web Page
- Content Pane
- Create Widgets
- Sort, Filter and Calculate data
- Hands on
- Overview of Business Intelligence Advance level
- Create Different types of Reports
- Reporting Styles and filters
- Create dashboard objects
- Summarize data and Create Calculations
- Dispatcher and Services
- All Services
- Properties of Services
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
This project is use to store and analyse the online information acquired from various Stores, online Website and Social media domains.
This Project is use to prediction of Railway tickets getting confirmed
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Deep Learning Training Objectives
- Professionals skilled in machine learning have so many avenues open to them when it comes to their respective careers. With the right set of skills, you can even don the hat of a data scientist, which is again a very lucrative career opportunity
As we move to an era that demands a higher level of data processing, deep learning justifies its existence for the world. ... Unlike machine learning, there is no need to build new features and algorithms because deep learning directly identifies features from the data.
- Some of the primary trends that are moving deep learning into the future are: Current growth of DL research and industry applications demonstrate its “ubiquitous” presence in every facet of AI — be it NLP or computer vision applications.
- Deep practical knowledge & Hands-on lab.
- Real-time project use cases & scenarios from the various Industries.
- Mock Tests and discussing various questions.
- LearnoVita has been actively involved in 100% Job Placement Assistance as a value-added service in the Technical Program. With the backup of an advanced training curriculum and real-time business projects, we have a very consistent and growing Job Placement and Track Record.
- Market entry to various countries and jobs in major corporate.
- Immediate job opportunities after Completion of training.
- Active Coordination with students from the stage of preparing a professional CV/Resume to attend Interviews and securing a Job.
- Preliminary Preparation ensures that our students are able to perform confidently in Interviews even it was their First Interview.
- However it is unlikely you will be able to understand Deep Learning properly without understanding machine learning - the principles of generalization, regularization,cross-validation, (stochastic) gradient descent, simple linear models like linear regression / logistic regression, margin classifiers like SVM etc
- Each of the steps should take about 4–6 weeks' time. And in about 26 weeks since the time you started, and if you followed all of the above religiously, you will have a solid foundation in deep learning.
After this training, the significant areas where you excel are as follows:
- Understand the context of neural networks and deep learning. Know how to use a neural network. Understand the data needs of deep learning. Have a working knowledge of neural networks and deep learning.
The training is perfect for the below job positions:
- Software developers
- Web designers
- Programming enthusiasts
- Engineering graduates
- Students who all want to become Deep Learning developers
- Self Driving Cars.
- News Aggregation and Fraud News Detection.
- Natural Language Processing.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Deep Learning Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Deep Learning Certification course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Deep Learning Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.