Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of MySQL Online Training
Our MySQL course encompasses all MySQL-related topics, such as database administration and data manipulation utilizing diverse SQL queries. MySQL - Flexible Server is a fully managed, production-ready database service that provides users with more granular control and flexibility over database administration features and configuration options. MySQL is a relatively potent instrument by itself. It manages a significant portion of the capabilities of the most costly and robust database management systems.
Enhance your career MySQL Training:
- MySQL is the most popular relational database management system (DBMS). Oracle-backed open-source database software.
- It outperforms Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database in performance, scalability, and usability.
- MySQL lets you create a database with several data tables and specify their relationships.
- Our instructors with expertise in the field will provide you with the most current, relevant, and high-quality real-world projects to enhance your skills, knowledge, and practical aptitude.
- Our field-expert teachers will provide you the most recent, relevant, and high-quality real-world projects to increase your skills, knowledge, and practical ability.
- LearnoVita certifies globally. This qualification boosts your CV and helps you get top jobs in MNCs.
Tools used for MySql:
Beekeeper Studio: Beekeeper Studio is compatible with the several DBs, like Postgres, SQLite, and SQL Server. A Beekeeper studio is great for a newbies, to generous offering of a checklists, drop-downs, text fields, toggles, and radio buttons.
DbForge Studio for MySQL: DbForge Studio is the multi-purpose Graphic User Interface (GUI) tool Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that provide a various features and functionality ideal for the MySQL database development and maintenance.
MySQL Workbench: MySQL Workbench developed by the Oracle, company that created a MySQL, users are can be assured that a tool will be compatible with the new iterations and features. something more reassuring about using tool from primary source.
Objective of learning this MySql course:
- Understanding of a relational database concepts and design
- Ability to create and manage the databases, tables, views, stored procedures, and triggers
- Knowledge of a SQL syntax and query optimization
- Ability to import and export data from the various sources
- Understanding of a database security and user management
- Proficiency in using the MySQL Workbench and other MySQL tools
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug a database issues
- Knowledge of a database replication and backup strategies
- Understanding of a database performance tuning and optimization
- Ability to develop and deploy a database applications using MySQL
Career path of MySql developer:
DBA career has more demand out of all SQL career roles.
Database Administrator (DBA): A person responsible for an administration and maintains the SQL Server database.
Database Developer: A Database Developers are primary duties are to design and implement a databases.
Database Testers: A database tester are primary job role is to validate a database for right data loaded.
Data Scientist: It’s new job to deal with the Big data, and responsible for analysing, predicting, and mining data to drive business forward.
ETL Developer: ETL developer will work on an extracting and transforming a data from databases.
Features of MySql:
- MySQL is simple to use. Have to get only the basic knowledge of a SQL. And can build and interact with the MySQL by using only few simple SQL statements.
- MySQL supports the multi-threading that makes it more scalable. It can manages the large amount of data, up to as much as 50 million rows. The default file size of limit is about 4 GB. However, can increase this number to theoretical limit of 8 TB of data.
- It provides the more high-performance results in comparison to the other databases without losing essential functionality of a software. It has the fast loading utilities because of various cache memory.
- MySQL is relational database management system. This database language is based on SQL queries to access and manage records of table.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Database Design
- Data Modeling
- Database Performance Tuning
- Query Optimization
- Database Administration
- Data Security and Integrity
- Advanced SQL Queries
- Data Manipulation
MySQL Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry MySQL Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
MySQL Course Curriculam
An accomplished MySQL course speaker who is an industry specialist. They are adept at building SQL statements, constructing databases, and configuring MySQL server setups and have more than 10 years of experience.
Basic database design concepts and a comprehension of Structured Query Language (SQL) foundations are requirements for the MySQL course teacher. Additionally, the ideal applicant would have knowledge in setting up MySQL databases and SQL queries for data retrieval.
Syllabus of MySQL Online Course Download syllabus
- MySQL and Use Cases
- MySQL database
- Data types
- CREATE TABLE DDL
- Primary Key and Foreign Key constraints
- Insert, Update and Delete for DML operations
- Alter and Drop existing tables
- SELECT DISTINCT
- WHERE statement
- COUNT and LIMIT
- IN and BETWEEN
- MIN MAX and AVG
- GROUP BY to aggregate data in a custom way
- GROUP BY statements with HAVING clause
- Creating tables using primary key references
- INNER JOIN for full joins
- LEFT and RIGHT joins for joining data
- Full Outer Join and Union
- While loops
- Mathematical functions (ABS, MOD, FLOOR)
- Operations on String and Text columns
- SELF JOIN
- MySQL Application with Node.js (Express)
- MySQL Application with Python (Django)
- MySQL Application with PHP (Laravel)
- Common problems
- Securing MySQL
- Track Performance Problems with EXPLAIN
- Use Indexing to improve the performance of search queries
- Prepared Statements as a best MySQL query pattern
- Performing Backups and using Logs
- Decomposition of complex queries into simpler ones
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Hospital Management System
Make a database or other administrative system for the medical facility. Information about patients, including as their diagnoses, medications, treatments, and test results, must be stored in the system.
Using Online Flight Booking System
Make a database or system to manage airline bookings. The system has to be able to keep track of flight details including departure and arrival times as well as seat counts.
Automated Restaurant Order System
Make a database or system to track orders and supplies for a food service establishment. In addition to recording menu item details, the system should be able to monitor stock.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
MySQL Training Objectives
- MySQL certification course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive overview of MySQL, an open source relational database management system.
- The course covers topics such as developing efficient MySQL database solutions, developing stored procedures and addressing performance and scalability issues.
- Additionally, the course provides practice exams to help you prepare for the actual MySQL certification exam.Upon completion, participants will have the knowledge and skills to design, develop, administer and optimize MySQL databases.
- To get familiar with the foundations of MySQL databases and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Recognize MySQL's fundamental elements, including storage engines, tables, indexes, data types, triggers, and events
- Acquire knowledge of using SQL queries to access, add to, update, delete, and remove data from MySQL tables.
- To learn about JOINs, views, and stored procedures in-depth
- Recognize the significance of MySQL database security and optimization strategies
- Given that it is the most utilized open source database globally and is heavily incorporated into web-based applications, MySQL has a promising future ahead of it.
- Many Fortune 500 corporations and governmental institutions utilize it, and the need for MySQL abilities will only increase in the future.
- Further assuring that it will continue to be a platform of choice for applications requiring dependable and potent database storage is MySQL's ongoing evolution and addition of new features and functionalities.
- Developer of Database
- Database Administrator
- Developer of Application
- System Administrator
- Web Developer
- Increased Automation: More and more businesses are looking to automate MySQL database functionality and management operations. This will include improved server and database optimization, autoscaling, and more.
- Support for AI/ML: Machine Learning is rapidly gaining traction, and MySQL databases will need to adapt to keep up. We can expect to see increased support for AI/ML applications within the database, coupled with enhanced scalability and efficiency for analytics.
- Cloud Endpoints: Cloud vendors have created a growing number of endpoints for MySQL databases. This will make it easier for businesses to deploy applications and to manage operations.
- Database as a Service: This concept is incrementally being adopted: it will allow businesses to deploy and manage MySQL databases without having to invest in hardware or additional expertise.
- Yes, there is a need for MySQL education. Since MySQL is one of the most widely used open source database systems, there is an increasing need for individuals, businesses, and online and software developers to be knowledgeable in this field. In order to boost their worth to prospective employers, those searching for jobs in tech-related professions often enroll in MySQL training. In order to address this need, a number of online colleges and institutions provide MySQL training programs.
- Exercise SQL by using interactive tutorials. To assist you learn SQL and hone your MySQL abilities, several websites provide interactive tutorials and online courses. Examples are SQL Zoo, MySQL Tutorial, and W3schools.
- Get MySQL Workbench and use it. A free visual tool for designing and querying databases is MySQL Workbench. It may be used for database creation, management, and upkeep.
- Establish a project or database. You may practice creating SQL queries to explore and modify data when you create a database or project in MySQL Workbench.
- Write SQL queries, #4. Try crafting SQL queries for a particular collection of data that includes several tables.
- Exercise using actual datasets. Find an actual dataset relevant to your area of interest, practice creating SQL queries, and then evaluate the results.
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Database Architect
- Data Modeler
- MySQL Developer
- Database Analyst
- SQL language fundamentals
- Design and create MySQL databases
- Manipulate data using SQL queries
- Techniques for importing/exporting data
- Managing user privileges
- The MySQL Course equips students with the abilities and information needed to build and create database applications utilizing the free and open-source MySQL database.
- It covers the fundamentals of relational design, programming in SQL and MySQL, user-defined functions, triggers, and data management.
- It also covers stored procedures and functions. The basics of database installation, security, optimization, transaction management, and backup/recovery are also covered.
MySQL Course & Certification
- Basic computer skills.
- Database fundamentals knowledge.
- Understanding of SQL.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Programming experience.
Yes, Learnovita's certificates have the potential to be accepted by the industry. The recognition and acceptance of any certification, including those from Learnovita, can vary based on factors such as the reputation of the training provider, the quality of the training content, and the relevance of the skills taught.
- Industry recognition.
- Enhanced employability.
- Skill validation.
- Competitive edge.
- Career growth opportunities.
While a MySQL certification does not necessarily require hands-on experience, having practical experience is highly beneficial and recommended. Hands-on experience provides a deeper understanding of how to apply theoretical knowledge in real-world scenarios, which can greatly enhance your ability to manage and work with MySQL databases effectively.
- MySQL Installation and Configuration
- SQL Fundamentals
- Data Types and Operators
- Data Manipulation (CRUD Operations)
- Data Definition (DDL) Statements
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
MySQL Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.