Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Cloud Computing Online Training
Our online Cloud Computing publications will equip you to grasp big concepts of Cloud Computing and put in force its diverse offerings. You gets an in-depth information of cloud hosting service providers and their architecture, deployment, services, and lots of more to remedy any business infrastructure problems. Our cloud courses are centered that will help you clean the certifications supplied via the respective vendors, such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Enhance your career with Cloud Computing Training :
- You'll learn about the different types of cloud services, such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- You'll also explore the benefits of cloud computing, including increased efficiency, scalability, and cost savings.
- Hands-on experience with some of the top cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- We have highly certified teachers who provide comprehensive lectures and hands-on realistic experience to ensure our students are knowledgeable and assured in their talents.
- Learn the most up-to-date methods and best practises that professionals in the field are using.
- Certification in Cloud Computing will open up a wide range of possibilities for both job seekers and professionals.
Tools used for Cloud computing:
Cloudability: It is the financial management tool for analyzing all the cloud expenses happening across organization. It helps to identify opportunities for lowering costs, prepare reports, and give a budget alerts and guidance by SMS and Gmail. It has an APIs to link cloud billing and usage data to a business or financial system.
Cloudyn: This tool is designed to the assist corporate IT from the over-purchasing Amazon cloud resources. Cloudyn's sets of services give users for control panel viewing detailed data on all virtual machine examples, databases, and storage
Informatica: Informatica is the industry-leading data processing tool used for the ETL to extract, transform, and load data. It is one of the famous cloud computing tools that organizations make use of ETL purposes.
CloudHub: CloudHub is a cloud-based integration platform that allows users to connect on-premises applications to cloud services, build new APIs on top of current data sources, and launch complex cross-cloud integration applications.
Features of Cloud computing:
- One of the most important parts of cloud computers is sharing resources. Resource sharing means that a cloud service provider can share the resources with multiple clients, each of whom can offer a different set of services based on their needs. It is a multi-client approach that can be used for services like data storage, processing, and bandwidth delivery.
- It's one of the most important and necessary parts of cloud computing. This lets a client keep an eye on a server's uptime, its powers, and how much network storage it has been given. This is the main feature of cloud computing, and a customer can control the computing powers based on what they need.
- This is a great trait of the cloud. Servers are easy to take care of and have little to no downtime. Updates can be installed on the devices, and the new versions work faster than the old ones.
- Scalability is a key part of cloud computing. This cloud feature makes it easy to handle tasks that need a lot of servers for a short time but not a lot of money. Because cloud computing can grow quickly, more customers have tasks that can be run more cheaply.
- This cloud tool helps companies save money on IT costs. In cloud computing, customers have to pay for the room they use. There is no cover-up or extra payment that needs to be made. Administration is cheaper, and most of the time, some room is given away for free.
Career path of Cloud computing developer:
Gaining the skills necessary will help to be on growing and changing career path of a Cloud Computing. Most organizations have already transferred a data and resources to cloud. This has led to the creation of the numerous job opportunities for a Cloud Computing professionals all around the world.
Cloud administrator: These professionals are in charge of the organization's cloud infrastructure and presence. They set security protocols and rules, define and enforce standards for how employees and users access cloud services, monitor and assure uptime, and evaluate the need for technological improvements.
Cloud support engineer: Problems inevitably develop when there is technology. Client assistance is provided by cloud support engineers who are experienced in troubleshooting.
Cloud security analyst: Cloud security analysts are in charge of making sure that a company's cloud presence is secure and in tact. They accomplish this through identifying threats, strengthening defenses against them, avoiding data breaches, safeguarding data, and closing security gaps in the event that a breach does happen.
Cloud network engineer: Cloud network engineers are IT specialists who create networks that support the organization's cloud services for a particular division or possibly the entire business. The responsibilities of cloud network engineers and cloud architects and engineers may overlap; they are occasionally asked to find new cloud providers, evaluate business needs, and recommend cloud-based systems.
Cloud software engineer: Cloud software engineers collaborate with computer scientists and programmers to create software that runs in the cloud, frequently as SaaS or IaaS systems. These people are typically in charge of maintaining, fixing, and updating the software that powers databases.
Reasons to use Cloud computing Course:
- One other benefit of cloud computing is its scalability. Businesses with ever-changing or expanding bandwidth requirements often benefit from cloud-based services. The volume of business may rise or fall.
- In recent years, businesses have come to understand Cloud Computing's importance in the modern workplace. The ability to operate remotely is essential to the appeal of Cloud Computing. It encourages a more flexible approach to work among employees.
- Saving money on IT expenses is a major perk of adopting a cloud computing model. Avoid spending money on fixed costs like servers and storage media.
- Long-term investments in catastrophe recovery are something all businesses, no matter how big or little, should do. This is a pipe dream for small firms who lack the resources to make it a reality, such as money and employees.
- With the use of cloud computing, companies may more easily collaborate and share data. It improves teamwork since multiple people may share and edit files and information in real time.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Cloud computing services
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Cloud Migration Strategies
- Cloud Monitoring
Cloud Computing Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Cloud Computing Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Because of its ability to shop statistics and boost agility, scalability, and flexibility, cloud computing has seen a tremendous increase in popularity in latest years. The need for qualified cloud computing specialists has multiplied dramatically as more corporations circulate their operations to the cloud.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Cloud Computing Course Curriculam
Our Cloud Computing route joggers offer a plethora of experience and knowledge to our teaching. Our instructors have overseen initiatives in fields including cloud architecture, cloud security, cloud migrations, and cloud analytics.
To pursue a career in cloud computing, learners are often need to already have some programming and Linux experience. Furthermore, students must to be knowledgeable with the foundations of computer networking, such as IPv4 and IPv6 addressing, as well as DHCP, DNS, and TCP/IP communication.
Syllabus of Cloud Computing Online Course Download syllabus
- Basics of Cloud Computing
- Describe Cloud Concepts
- Google Cloud
- Power BI
- Key drivers of cloud computing solutions
- Instantaneous provisioning of computing resources
- Handling varied loads with elasticity and seamless scalability
- Tapping into an infinite storage capacity
- Aspects of cloud security
- Assessing governance solutions
- Characterizing SaaS
- Comparing service scenarios
- Improving collaboration with business productivity tools
- Inspecting SaaS technologies
- Deploying Web applications
- Implementing Web services: SOAP, REST
- Exploring the technical foundation for PaaS
- Specifying the components of PaaS
- Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
- Managing cloud storage
- Controlling unstructured data in the cloud
- Deploying relational databases in the cloud
- Testing in the cloud
- Monitoring cloud-based services
- Analyzing portability across platforms
- Enabling technologies
- Scalable server clusters
- Achieving transparency with platform virtualization
- Elastic storage devices
- Accessing IaaS
- Calculating the financial implications
- Comparing in-house facilities to the cloud
- Estimating economic factors downstream
- Preserving business continuity
- Selecting appropriate service-level agreements
- Safeguarding access to assets in the cloud
- Technical considerations
- Rearchitecting applications for the cloud
- Integrating the cloud with existing applications
- Avoiding vendor lock-in
- Planning the migration
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Cloud-based Backup and Disaster Recovery
The project aims to improve company access to critical information by providing online recovery and backup solutions.
This project focuses on creating strong security mechanisms to defend cloud computing systems and data from outside attackers.
Computerised testing out approaches and processes are used in this activity to assure the effectiveness of cloud-based apps.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Cloud Computing Training Objectives
- Cloud computing can range from quite straightforward to quite complex depending on the level of customization and detail you are looking for.
- Many cloud computing providers offer fairly turn-key solutions that require little to no knowledge of the underlying infrastructure and can be launched in just a few clicks.
- At the other end of the spectrum, developing an in-house cloud solution is not for the faint of heart as it requires a great depth of knowledge of both the cloud provider’s service offerings as well as the individual systems which require integration.
- It is often best to consult an expert in cloud computing to help determine the best approach for a particular project.
- The pay for cloud computing jobs can vary primarily based in your enjoy stage and competencies.
- Since cloud computing is a exceptionally new technology, people with enjoy in this field may be capable of command higher salaries.
- However, salaries for cloud computing positions additionally rely closely at the enterprise and the dimensions of the corporation you work for.
- Topics covered in a typical Cloud Computing course and exam include: fundamentals of cloud computing architecture, services, platforms, and deployment models; cloud security and privacy; cloud application development; cloud infrastructure; cloud management and orchestration; cloud data storage; microservices and container orchestration; DevOps and continuous delivery; serverless computing; and AWS certification exam prep.
- Cloud computing is intended for both individuals and organizations of all sizes as a cost-effective solution for computing power.
- There are no specific prerequisites necessary to use cloud computing; many services are free, or have different levels of pricing plans for varying usage levels.
- It is important to understand that cloud computing is not a one-size-fits-all solution and may require calculations and estimates from the user to determine the best cloud solution for their needs.
- File and Data Storage: Cloud computing provides a variety of storage choices for swiftly and securely storing, managing, and retrieving crucial data.
- corporate Email and Collaboration: To promote effective teamwork and communication, businesses adopt cloud-based corporate email services and cloud collaboration technology.
- Hosting for Websites and apps: Thanks to cloud computing, companies of all sizes may host their websites and apps on adaptable virtual machines looked after by cloud providers.
- Cloud Analytics & Big Data Processing: Businesses are utilizing data processing and cloud analytics technologies to quickly draw conclusions from huge datasets.
- Cloud computing is regarded as a competence in the IT industry.
- With the use of this technology, users may save, access, and control their data and software online.
- Understanding the ideas, technology, and applications of cloud computing is a talent that IT workers must possess because the sector is always growing.
- The demand for cloud computing courses is indeed strong. Companies are looking for people with cloud computing abilities as firms depend more and more on the cloud for data storage.
- According to a RightScale report, 83% of businesses now use public clouds, up from 74% in this year.
- Furthermore, according to projections, the cloud computing industry would grow to $331 billion by the end of 2022 from its $216 billion valuation in this year. A crucial component of contemporary digital infrastructures is cloud computing.
- Cloud computing does not always need coding. It depends on the type of cloud service involved. If the cloud service requires or relies on custom software development, then coding will be necessary. In other cases, configuring the environment or managing the resources may be all that is needed to use the cloud.
- Many different companies and organizations, from huge corporations to small startups to government agencies, employ cloud computing.
- Data on distant servers is stored, accessed, and managed via cloud computing.
- Organizations can use it to access programs and computing resources as necessary.
- Government organizations as well as businesses in the media, healthcare, finance, and retail sectors frequently employ cloud computing.
Cloud Computing Course & Certification
- Entry-level certifications might require a few weeks to a few months of preparation, while more advanced certifications could take several months or even longer to fully prepare for.
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect
- Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer
- Google Cloud Professional DevOps Engineer
- Google Cloud Professional Machine Learning Engineer
- Google Cloud Professional Security Engineer
- Cloud computing is a rapidly evolving field, and certifications can provide a competitive edge in a crowded job market. They can help you stand out among other candidates and demonstrate your commitment to professional development.
- Enhanced Skillset
- Credibility and Recognition
- Career Advancement
- Higher Earning Potential
- Industry Recognition
- Cloud computing certification programs can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months to complete, depending on the complexity of the certification, the amount of study time you can dedicate, and your existing knowledge.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Cloud Computing Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.