Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of MicroSoft Azure Online Course
Microsoft Azure training alternatives for learning how to use Azure services and create cloud-based applications. Individual learners, businesses, and teams may all benefit from tailored training. Microsoft offers instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, and self-paced e-learning courses that educate learners how to use Azure services and create cloud-based solutions. These courses include subjects including Azure foundations, managing Azure resources, installing and managing apps, and programming for the cloud.
Get our resourceful Microsoft Azure Training:
- The Azure cloud platform's design, functionality, virtualization, cloud services, automation, and building secure and scalable Azure infrastructure are covered in detail in Microsoft Azure Training.
- You'll research cloud computing fundamentals and how Microsoft Azure applies them. All facets of Azure services are covered in this course, including security, privacy, compliance, trust, pricing, and support.
- Participants in this course may get practical expertise in subjects including Azure Active Directory, Role-Based Access Control, Azure Powershell, Azure Portal, and Virtual Networking with the help of our professional instructors.
- Students may join up with Learnovita after the training to obtain further employment information, as well as assistance with resumes and practice interviews to get job-ready.
- Our teachers use the demonstrative technique to teach all course topics; participants learn new ideas through activities and real-world application experiences.
- We have an excellent Placement Support Service that works with participants to discover the best match in the IT sector for their needs.
Career path of Micrososft Azure developer:
There are more career opportunities in the field of a Microsoft Azure. Now go over a possible employment options for an individuals who have earned a Azure Certification.
Cloud Developer: Azure Cloud Developers are creators. They create a cloud-based apps. Their workday consists of a coding, fixing bugs, and creating systems and solutions depending on the client requirements. They have experience with the cloud orchestration technologies and history in software development.
DevOps Engineer: Azure DevOps Engineers are key players.They create and put into the effect DevOps principles, like version control, CI/CD architecture, configuration management, build, release, and testing, among the other things, to enhance a development cycle.
Cloud Consultant: Communication is strong suit, thus, Azure Cloud Consultants are ones who like a coveying. Since they are ones that businesses consult for guidance on selecting ideal architecture and design for a purposes, need to have a solid knowledge of a cloud platforms, systems, and migration
Cloud Security Engineer: A Cloud Security Engineer is the professional that is charge of guaranteeing the organization’s cloud computing environment’s security and compliance. This might involve the things like a putting in place security controls and procedures to a safeguard cloud-based assets and data.
Cloud Architect: Cloud architects are need knowledgeable about everything related to the cloud. They constantly consider how things are should be appear, leading business with them as they are supervise a creation of network or suggest which of newest Azure toolkits to utilize.
Objectives of Micrososft Azure:
- Understanding of a cloud computing concepts and principles.
- Knowledge of the Azure services and products.
- Ability to design, develop, and deploy the applications on Azure.
- Proficiency in using the Azure Storage, Azure Virtual Machines, and Azure App Services.
- Ability to manage and monitor the Azure resources.
- Understanding of a Azure networking and security.
- Knowledge of a Azure DevOps and automation.
- Ability to develop and deploy the Azure solutions using the PowerShell, CLI, and ARM templates.
- Understanding of a Azure Active Directory and identity management.
- Knowledge of the Azure cost management and billing.
Trending technologies used by Micrososft Azure developers:
Intelligent cloud and edge: This is one of the most important trends for Azure to provide intelligence, stability, and a full platform from the cloud to the edge.The intelligent cloud can be considered as a global computing, authorized by a public cloud and artificial intelligence (AI) technology for all the types of intelligent applications and systems can visualize.
Azure Artificial Intelligence (AI): With making the artificial intelligence (AI) real for the business today, Azure AI service is designed for the developers and data scientists for getting best research, responsible AI practices, and flexibility for building and deploying the own AI solutions.
Azure Cognitive Services: Cognitive Services brings the AI within reach of each developer without any need for a machine-learning skills. This only needs an API call to put into apps the ability to see, hear, speak, find, understand, and make decisions faster.
Azure Machine Learning: Machine learning allows the data scientists and developers with having productive experience of building, training, and deploying machine learning models. Use the machine learning for accelerating a time to market or DevOps for machine learning.
Azure Cloud-native and Applications Platform: Cloud-native applications are optimized for the cloud-scale and performance. Based on the microservices architectures, use a managed services, and take advantage of the continuous delivery for achieving the reliability and faster time to the market.
Responsibilities of Micrososft Azure developer:
- Managing and deploying a Azure solutions
- Troubleshooting and resolving the Azure services-related issues
- Configuring the Azure services to meet the needs of the organization
- Designing and managing a swap space in the cloud environment
- Maintaining a azure profiles and subscriptions
- Setting up a private and public cloud environments
- Balancing and deploying the workloads
- Implementing and managing the cost-effective cloud systems
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage Solutions
- Networking and Security
- Machine Learning and AI
- Data Management and Analysis
- IoT Solutions
- Web Services and Integration
MicroSoft Azure Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry MicroSoft Azure Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
MicroSoft Azure Course Curriculam
Microsoft Azure teachers can be software engineers, application gurus, data experts, IT specialists, computer scientists, and subject-matter leaders in areas like healthcare, finance, and retail.
Syllabus of MicroSoft Azure Online Training Download syllabus
- The features of Azure
- Azure Services
- Azure Management Portals
- Create an Azure account
- Customize Azure Portal
- Azure Virtual Machines setup
- Migration of Azure Virtual Machine Instances
- Import virtual hard disks to Azure
- Deploy workloads using Terraform
- Scaling ARM Virtual Machines
- Deploy Windows and Linux VMs to the Azure VNet
- Monitor and configure alerts for Azure VMs
- Azure web apps
- Azure Logic and Function Apps
- Configure an Azure Web App
- Publish an Azure Web App
- Monitor and Analyze Azure Web app
- Compare Azure storage services
- Describe storage tiers
- Describe redundancy options
- Describe storage account options and storage types
- Azure SQL database overview
- Different SQL Database tiers in Azure
- Azure SQL Database management tools
- Migrate data to Azure SQL Database
- Scale Azure SQL databases
- Import/Export data and schema
- Scale Azure SQL Database
- High Availability for Azure Applications
- Application Design Practices
- Application Analytics
- Build High-Performance Applications
- Common Cloud Application Patterns
- Caching Application Data
- Azure Storage
- Azure Storage Tables
- Table Entity Transactions
- Azure Redis Cache
- Azure Search
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Control Access to Storage Blobs and Containers
- Monitor Storage Blobs
- Configure Azure Storage Accounts
- Azure Files
- Upload and Migrate Storage data
- Azure Active Directory
- Introduction to Identity Providers
- Azure AD Directories
- Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication
- Azure Role-Based Access Control
- Azure AD Offerings
- Azure Key Vault
- Introduction to Azure Service Fabric
- Create Service Fabric Application
- Deploy Service Fabric Application to Azure
- Continuous Integration
- Azure DevTest Labs
- Azure Resource Manager Templates
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Managing and Maintaining Azure Networking
The core concepts are discussed, including creating virtual networks and gateways as well as setting up and forming network security groups.
Developing Azure Solutions
This course covers the fundamentals of building Azure solutions, along with development best practises, code patterns, and Azure API design ideas.
Developing Web Applications with Azure
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
MicroSoft Azure Training Objectives
- Improved Professional Credibility: Being Microsoft Azure certified gives you an advantage over other professionals who do not hold such certification. As it demonstrates in-depth knowledge and expertise, Microsoft Azure certification can help boost your professional credibility.
- Earn More Money: A Microsoft certified professional is likely to earn more money than an uncertified one. According to the PayScale website, certified Azure professionals can earn up to 10% more than the average Azure salary.
- Gives You an Edge in the Job Market: With the increasing need for skilled professionals in the cloud computing field, getting certified in Microsoft Azure can significantly help you in the job market. Employers always prefer certified professionals over those who are not certified.
- Easily Identifiable Skills: Microsoft Azure certification provides proof of the skills you possess and what you can do. This makes it easy for employers to quickly scan your CV for the necessary qualifications they are looking for.
- Basic understanding of cloud computing principles
- Understanding of networking principles
- Expertise with either the Windows or Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with a programming language like PowerShell or Python.
- Worked with at least one Azure service (such as Azure Machine Learning, Azure App Service, or Microsoft Azure Storage) in the past.
- Azure Administrator,
- Azure Data Scientist,
- Azure Solutions Architect,
- Azure DevOps Engineer,
- Azure Cloud Solutions Engineer,
- Azure Software Developer,
- Azure Security Engineer, and
- Azure Cloud Engineer
- Courses for Microsoft Azure Certification generally offer practical training in creating and deploying applications on the Azure cloud platform.
- You may anticipate learning how to use a variety of Azure services, including building and managing virtual machines, setting up and managing networking and storage, and building cloud-based web apps.
- Additionally, you could learn how to use Azure for SQL database management, monitoring, and analytics.
- Along with how to apply a DevOps methodology to develop and manage cutting-edge cloud applications, the course may also cover deploying and maintaining Azure Active Directory.
- Develop the skills you need to become an in-demand cloud specialist by enrolling in a MicroSoft Azure course. One of the most popular cloud computing platforms in the world is Azure, and IT specialists who can understand the technology will find plenty of employment prospects.
- Boost Your Employability: Businesses frequently favor hiring individuals who have certification in the software they utilize. You may demonstrate your technical proficiency in a way that will increase your employability by enrolling in a Microsoft Azure course.
- Improve Your Career Prospects: Enrolling in a Microsoft Azure course will provide you with a whole new set of skills that may be used in a variety of jobs and sectors, from software development to web design.
- In order to succeed in the Microsoft Azure Certification course, it is necessary to have a good understanding of cloud computing, virtualized computing, computer networking, and database management. Knowledge of scripting/programming languages such as Python, C#, or PowerShell are beneficial but not required. Additionally, understanding Microsoft Active Directory, and Azure Infrastructure Services such as Storage, Automation, and Security are also important.
- Yes, this course can help beginners learn Microsoft Azure from scratch. It covers the fundamentals of cloud computing, how to create and configure virtual machines, as well as how to set up and manage other Azure services. In addition, it helps to understand best practices, measurements and cost analysis. The course also includes hands-on labs so students can practice what they have just learned.
- Yes, you will be certified once you've finished the Microsoft Azure course. Employers will be able to see that you are knowledgeable in the industry thanks to the certification's high credibility.
- Yes, there is a big demand for Microsoft Azure. In fact, Microsoft has been recognized by Gartner as a leader in cloud infrastructure as a service for the sixth consecutive year, demonstrating the popularity and strong demand for its Azure platform among businesses.
- Simple scalability: Services from Microsoft Azure are highly flexible and secure, making it simple to scale up or down rapidly as needed.
- Cost-effectiveness: Microsoft Azure is a cost-effective business solution since it enables companies to only pay for the resources or services they really utilize.
- High Security: The cloud computing platform includes advanced security services like DDoS protection, distributed authorisation, and auditing and uses automated mechanisms to secure data and virtual machines.
- Global Infrastructure and Availability: Thanks to Microsoft Azure's global infrastructure, companies can access their data and applications at any time and from any location. Additionally, this gives room to develop highly accessible apps.
Microsoft Azure Course & Certification
- Cloud computing fundamentals (models, providers).
- Azure services overview and usage.
- Virtual machines and networks.
- Azure storage solutions.
- App services and deployment.
Obtaining a Microsoft Azure certification can significantly enhance your employability and increase your chances of securing a job in the field of cloud computing and Microsoft Azure-related roles.
- Cloud Engineer
- Azure Solutions Architect
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Administrator
- Azure Developer
Practical experience is highly valuable, though not always a strict requirement, for obtaining a Microsoft Azure certification. While certifications can be pursued by individuals with varying levels of hands-on experience, having practical familiarity with Azure services and real-world scenarios significantly enhances the certification's value and your ability to succeed.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and Azure.
- Azure Services Overview (compute, storage, networking).
- Azure Resource Management (ARM).
- Virtualization and Virtual Machines.
- Azure Networking (virtual networks, security).
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
MicroSoft Azure Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.