Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of MongoDB Online Course
The MongoDB training course provided by Learnovita will introduce you to this database and equip you with the expertise to begin utilising it to power your application. Training created and delivered by MongoDB experts will provide you with the skills to create solutions to complex problems. Using real-world examples, you'll learn how to build and configure systems, monitor and restore data, implement security measures, scale to meet demand, and optimize performance.
Energize your career with MongoDB Training:
- MongoDB is a powerful, adaptable, and scalable NoSQL database that is widely used by enterprises of every kind.
- You will learn about MongoDB administration tools, syntax, installations, configurations, security, troubleshooting, backup, scalability, and many other topics.
- Installation, configuration, indexing, and security are just a few of the topics covered in Learnovita's MongoDB Training.
- Our leading instructors in the field will provide you with the most current, relevant, and high-quality real-world projects to assist you in honing your skills, practical competence, and knowledge.
- Mock exams and mock interviews will be conducted by our Learnovita Placement cell to determine the most talented needs.
- LearnoVita's certification is recognised worldwide. It increases the value of your resume, and with the help of this certification, you can obtain leading job positions in the world's leading MNCs.
Advantages of MongoDb:
High Data Availability: MongoDB’s Replication feature allows to back up and restore a data across many servers. Because it keeps a same data or shards of a data across several servers, it provides the greater data availability and stability. This ensures a data access and security at all times, even if a server fails or the other problems arise.
No primary key set-up: When using the RDBMS, setting up a primary key is necessary. In MongoDB, there is no need to be explicitly create a primary key. The NoSQL database provides the field created by default, with the every document.
Quick Performance: Because majority of data is kept in RAM, it is simpler for developers to collect a data and run queries directly. Its features are like a replication and GridFS also help to improve a data availability.
Scalability: MongoDB handles the large amounts of data with ease because of mechanism known as Sharding.. This enables the MongoDB to scale horizontally and more effectively handle the read-write demand.
Objectives of MongoDb:
- Install, configure, manage and maintain the MongoDB environments effectively.
- Produce and manage the indexing for an executing queries.
- Use the different tools available in this database to process the vast quantities of information.
- Increase the proficiency in conducting a backup and repair operations.
- Discover diverse tools deploy the applications on DB.
- Learn about the CRUD operations, Schema design, sharding etc.
- To attain a perfect mastery over the database.
Career path of MongoDb developer:
Professionals already familiar with Hadoop will pick up MongoDB quickly, and there are lucrative specialized positions that need knowledge of both Hadoop and MongoDB.
Mongodb developer: MongoDB developer maintain the database and very crucial in providing the vital information to organisation. They understand and translate a business specifications to provide an effective solutions.
A full-stack developer: A full-stack developer is an expert programmer or engineer who can create both the user interface and the underlying infrastructure of a website.
Back-end developers: Backend developers are maintain the back-end website, servers, and apps, and control what cannot to see.
Reasons to choose MongoDb:
- Non-Structured Query Language, no need to create tables when working with MongoDB. As a result, there is appreciable degree of versatility in storing, managing, and accessing a data.
- One of the reasons for high demand for a MongoDB is its speed. As there is no need to create the table or schema, the database speed can impressive. Using the MongoDB, the CRUD speed is faster than the other databases
- Another reason for using the MongoDB is that it supports the almost all major programming languages Also, MongoDB has an excellent community-supported drivers for a low popular programming languages too.
- Compared to the other databases, MongoDB is simple to use. Even newbie can understand the database and use efficiently with no difficulty.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- MongoDB Database Management
- Database Modelling
- MongoDB Schema Design
- Performance Optimization
- MongoDB Cloud Services
- MongoDB Querying and Indexing
- MongoDB Sharding
- Backup and Restoration
MongoDB Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry MongoDB Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
MongoDB Course Curriculam
Professionals that specialize in educating people, teams, and organizations how to utilize MongoDB and best practices for successful MongoDB installations are known as MongoDB Trainers. The many features, functions, and technologies associated with MongoDB are well-understood by a MongoDB Trainer.
Learners must have previous experience with or understanding of database systems and database development before enrolling in a MongoDB course. Basic ideas like relational database architecture, SQL queries, and data manipulation should be familiar to students.
Syllabus of MongoDB Online Training Download syllabus
- Basic concepts of databases
- Advantages of NoSQL over RDBMS
- Overview of MongoDB
- Introduction to JSON/BSON
- MongoDB installation
- MongoDB Cloud-Atlas
- Setup MongoDB Environment
- Document Structure
- The _id field
- Data Types
- Mongo Shell
- Inserting Data
- Querying Data using find() & findOne()
- Atomic operations (Update & Delete)
- Updating Data
- Replace One
- Array Operators
- Data Modelling Schemas
- MongoDB Data Model and Relationships
- Scenario based examples
- Efficient Data Modeling
- Data Modeling Methodology
- Index Concepts
- Index Types
- Index Properties
- Index Creation
- Aggregation to Introduction
- Approach to Aggregation
- Type of Aggregation (Pipeline, MapReduce & Single Purpose)
- Performance Tuning
- Introduction to replica
- Election of new primary
- Replica set
- Type of Replica
- Hidden Replica
- Arbiter Replica
- Backup and Restore Operations
- Monitor resource utilization
- Query optimization and optimization properties
- Security concepts in MongoDB
- General Performance Techniques
- Optimizing Indexing
- Security Risks to Databases
- MongoDB Security Concept
- Access Control
- Integration with MongoDB with Robomongo
- Integration with MongoDB with Java
- Various API drivers available for MongoDB
- Integration with Node.js
- Integration with Java
- Integration with Python
- MongoDB with Django
- MongoDB Unit Testing
- Deployment with MongoDB Atlas
- Serverless with MongoDB Realm
- Create GET API Endpoints
- Create POST API Endpoint
- Create PUT and DELETE API Endpoints
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
For a enterprise, create a database of employees facts. Store worker statistics, which include task descriptions, pay, and schedules, in MongoDB. Connect all of this data to create a thorough database.
Create a database to record player data, team standings, game timings, and other sporting details. Utilize MongoDB to efficiently use time and resources while storing and retrieving this data. .
For the storage of data pertaining to news articles, establish a MongoDB-based database. Make use of MongoDB to effectively store and organize headlines, articles, and associated data.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
MongoDB Training Objectives
- In general, MongoDB is not seen to be a particularly difficult database technology to learn, and the majority of users feel that they can start using the system effectively rather fast. While certain system elements may be difficult for more seasoned engineers, most users do not perceive MongoDB to be unduly complex.
- Although MongoDB is not a high-paying job in and of itself, it is a common technology used in many high-paying occupations. Therefore, having expertise in MongoDB might lead to a higher-paying job or career path.
- There is available education for programmers, database managers, and anybody else interested in learning more about MongoDB. Technical employees who want to advance their knowledge in a particular field, such as software development, big data, or cloud computing, will also find it to be a nice alternative.
- The MongoDB course and exam cover topics such as architecture, deployment and installation, indexes, aggregation, performance profiling, backups, security, cloud computing, sharding, scaling and data recovery.
- Students will also learn about MongoDB’s document-oriented data model, query language and aggregate functions. The exam also covers advanced topics such as geospatial indexing, analytics, and map-reduce. Additionally, topics such as transactions, multi-Document ACID, and global replication are also covered.
- The MongoDB course is designed for software developers with at least basic experience in SQL. Those who want to explore the world of NoSQL databases and discover the advantages of using MongoDB should consider taking the MongoDB course.
- No specific credentials are required but it is recommended to have basic knowledge and understanding of databases as well as the syntax and commands for MongoDB.
- A NoSQL document-oriented database called MongoDB is utilized for massive data preservation.
- It is used in a wide variety of online applications and environments where high availability and scalability are necessary, including mobile apps, content management, e-commerce, real-time analytics, and social media.
- In certain use cases, it may take the role of traditional relational databases because to its flexible and scalable data architecture.
- Leading open-source NoSQL database platform MongoDB is largely used for data archiving and retrieval.
- Data is saved in documents that resemble JSON rather than utilizing SQL since it is a document-oriented database.
- This gives it a great degree of flexibility, enabling programmers to provide unique data structures and use less code to access common data.
- With its exceptional performance for big datasets and high availability for mission-critical applications, MongoDB is also very scalable.
- Applications requiring fast, dynamic queries, data integrity, and a highly dynamic schema should use it.
- Yes, knowledge of MongoDB is an IT expertise. Numerous web-based apps utilize MongoDB, an open-source database management system. It is a document-oriented NoSQL database system that offers an unstructured query language for modifying data inside of a company. Knowledge of MongoDB is highly valued for IT and software engineering professions.
- Yes, MongoDB is very much in demand. Its popularity as a database technology has grown significantly in recent years, and MongoDB courses have seen a corresponding uptick in demand. As a NoSQL database technology, MongoDB is a valuable skill to learn for any developer wanting to expand their knowledge and career opportunities.
MongoDB Course & Certification
- Industry recognition.
- Enhanced employability.
- Skill validation.
- Competitive edge.
- Career growth opportunities.
The time required to prepare for a MongoDB certification typically ranges from a few weeks to a few months. The duration depends on factors such as your prior experience with MongoDB, your familiarity with database concepts, the specific certification level you're targeting.
- MongoDB Certified DBA: Database administration skills.
- MongoDB Certified Developer: Application development using MongoDB.
- MongoDB Certified DevOps Engineer: Deploying and managing MongoDB clusters.
- MongoDB Certified Architect: Designing and implementing MongoDB solutions.
- MongoDB Certified Advanced DBA: Advanced database administration and optimization.
Yes, Learnovita certificates have the potential to be recognized by the industry. The recognition of a certification often depends on factors such as the reputation of the training provider, the quality of the training content, and the relevance of the skills learned to industry needs.
- Database Administrator
- Database Developer
- Database Architect
- DevOps Engineer
- Full-Stack Developer
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
MongoDB Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.