Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Full Stack Developer Online Training Overview
The Full Stack Web Development helps you to create interactive and sensitive web applications using both front-end and back-end technology. The high-profile role that prevails in the IT industry is the position of full stack developer. There is a massive demand on the market for Full Stack Web Developers, as they guarantee the smooth execution of the entire framework in the fast-paced tech environment. You will become an expert in all areas of web development, such as Java, .NET, MEAN Stack, and Python, with our Full Stack Web Development Course. In a stable environment that you can access at any time with a compatible PC, browser, and Internet connection, Practice Labs makes it easy for you to bring your learning into practice.
Full Stack Developer Training will:
- The basics and advanced concepts of web creation, jQuery, NodeJS, MongoDB, etc. will be taught. Our online Full Stack Developer Course is designed to keep in mind the work demands of top MNCs.
- We deliver live projects and the ability to engage in the design of projects funded by industry members, including business organizations and community organizations.
- Leave with a work qualification and the promise of a job.
- They are passionate about teaching and will lead students in labs and projects with their hands.
- For industry, entertainment, or education, the web is a wide landscape visited by many. Some questions that this course seeks to address are how these websites are designed and how they function, how different devices such as computers and mobile devices communicate with the web and what skills are needed to create a website.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- jQuery Node.js, Meteor.js, Angular
- PHP, Ruby on Rails MySQL
- PostgreSQL CouchDB
- Apache Cassandra
- Memcached, MongoDB
- Apache Solr Apache Lucene and Redis GIT
- Subversion, Task Runners
Full Stack Developer Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Full Stack Developer Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
The Full Stack Developers Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages. They are developing and designing the front end website architecture, user interaction on web pages. Creating servers and databases for functionality to ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones and responsive application are rewarded with substantial pay with raises as shown below.
- Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Full Stack Developer Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 14+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Full Stack Developer Online Training course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Syllabus of Full Stack Developer Online Course Download syllabus
- UI Developer roles and responsibilities
- UX designer roles
- Technologies needed
- Power of UI
- Current market requirements on UI
- Basic Technologies needed
- Difference between Front end and Backend
- Sample webpages
- Crawling and Meta tags.
- Exploring existing pages
- Browsers & Editors
- Structure of HTML Page
- Mandatory tags in html page (html, head, body)
- Heading tags (H1…H6), Tags and attributes (Class, Id, style…etc.)
- Inline and block level elements
- Box model
- Margin & Padding
- Positioning Elements
- Floating Elements
- What is CSS
- Different ways of applying CSS for elements, and priority chain of CSS
- CSS Properties (color, font, size, border…etc.)
- Including external page links in a page using anchor tags and its properties
- Working with row and column data using table tags
- Hiding and un-hiding elements using display property
- img tag, p tag, ul and ol tags, li, nobr, hr, bretc
- Layouts, forms, buttons
- Input fields (textbox, radio button, checkbox, dropdown, text area etc.)
- Debugging HTML & CSS (Firebug, IE and Chrome developer tool)
- Creating Tabs and menu lists
- Adding borders, font, Pseudo classes and Pseudo Elements
- positioning elements (absolute, relative, fixed and static)
- Image spriting
- Box model (margins, padding)
- Floating elements (float left, right etc.)
- Including external resources
- Absolute and Relative paths
- Including external resources like CSS, images etc.
- Display Property(inline, block, inline block etc)
- Display none and hidden elements.
- Get & Post Communication
- Validating input values in a form.
- Form action and type
- Data types and data structures in Js
- Control structures, if, if-else, while, for, switch case statements
- Adding multiple events dynamically using event listeners.
- Event capturing and event bubbling
- Exploring Event Object.
- Validations using key char codes
- Arrays and Predefined methods.
- Working on logical programs using Arrays.
- Predefined methods in arrays
- Strings and predefined methods
- Iterating through Dynamic JSON Object.
- Exploring Predefined Date object.
- Inheriting Static Object using proto.
- Inheritance using Object.create()
- Inheritance using prototyping.
- Global and local variables
- Securing Data using Closures
- Exception Handling
- Handling Predefined and user defined exceptions
- Exploring try, catch, finally and throws.
- History and version explore
- Difference between Minified and non-minified JS files.
- On load and on ready difference
- Jquery selectors
- Multiple ways of referring DOM elements using jQuery selectors
- Jquery methods
- Adding dynamic properties for DOM elements
- Toggling elements
- Creating dynamic elements using jQuery
- Traversing Siblings
- Traversing Children’s
- Traversing Parent Elements.
- Traversing Ancestors.
- Finding elements using jQuery techniques
- Filtering elements
- Binding events
- Dynamic binding
- List of events been supported in jQuery (blur, change, click, dbclick….etc.)s
- Advantages with AJAX and its limitations
- Samples working with AJAX
- Different data formats used in AJAX (string, xml, JSON, etc.)
- XML and JSON difference
- Cross domain interactions using JSONP
- Jquery Promises
- Handling Multiple AJAX Calls using Jquery Promises.
- Animation Effects using
- Hide, Show
- Sliding up and down
- Animate Method.
- Loading DOM dynamically using Jquery templates
- loading templates using AJAX
- Difference between HTML5 and HTML 4
- List of Browsers support HTML5
- Doc type
- Semantic Tags
- Multithreading Using Web Workers.
- Media Support (audio and video tags)
- Graphics using Canvas tag and SVG Tags.
- Drag and Drop features
- Offline Application using Application Cache
- Exploring Navigator Object
- Working on locations lat and lng using Geolocation
- Storing user preferences using Local storage & Session Storage
- Difference between CSS 2 and CSS 3
- Adding borders and backgrounds
- Advanced text effects(shadow)
- 2D and 3D Transformations
- Adding Transitions to elements
- Adding animations to text and elements
- Difference between multiple devices, making a page to work on multiple devices
- Media queries
- Introduction to Bootstrap CSS API
- Introduction and History
- What is MVC
- Features and Advantages of Angular Js
- Angular Expressions
- Predefined Directives
- Dependency Injection
- AJAX communication in Angular using $http
- Handling Multiple AJAX requests using $http promises.
- Working on multiple controllers with in single application
- Communication between controllers using broadcast and $rootScope
- Difference between $scope and $rootScope
- What is Single Page Application
- Exploring routeProvider service
- Working on $location service
- Angular configuration
- Angular predefined Filters
- Accessing Filters in controllers
- Creating Custom Filters
- Form Validations
- Angular predefined Form validation classes
- Exploring ng-valid, ng-invalid, ng-pristine, ng-dirty, ng-touched etc
- Adding events in angular js
- ng-click, ng-dbclick,ng-
- Handling REST calls using resource
- Performing get, post, put, query, remove an delete calls using resource
- Creating Custom User defined directives in Angular
- Exploring template, templateUrl, scope, link and restrict properties
- Manipulating DOM element using Directives
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Grocery Delivery Application
Grocery delivery apps are meant to make the shopping experience of the users to a whole new level.
E-commerce Portal For Used Furniture Sales
This Project is to expand the reach of small businesses, and diversify sales channels.
Employee Management System (EMS)
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Full Stack Developer Training Objectives
- Employers look for developers with multiple skill sets and qualities so that they can limit the number of resources [unless there is a great need]. Therefore, full-stack development is an excellent career choice because professionals in this field can supervise and handle any given situation during product development.
- A full stack developer is a candidate who carries the knowledge of both back-end and front-end software development due to which their demand is hiking. According to the research, there is a 20% growth in demand for Full-stack developer compared to the last couple of years.
- Companies need full stack developers because of several reasons. Full-stack developers can work with multiple technologies, and so, they can handle more aspects of a project than an average programmer. ... The average salary for full-stack developers in India is about 6.3 LPA, and it goes up to 16 LPA for experts.
- Deep practical knowledge & Hands-on lab.
- Real-time project use cases & scenarios from the various Industries.
- Mock Tests and discussing various questions.
- LearnoVita has been actively involved in 100% Job Placement Assistance as a value-added service in the Technical Program. With the backup of an advanced training curriculum and real-time business projects, we have a very consistent and growing Job Placement and Track Record.
- Market entry to various countries and jobs in major corporate.
- Immediate job opportunities after Completion of training.
- Active Coordination with students from the stage of preparing a professional CV/Resume to attend Interviews and securing a Job.
- Preliminary Preparation ensures that our students are able to perform confidently in Interviews even it was their First Interview.
- An employee with 5-9 years of experience would have the potential to secure between INR 12-14 lakhs. According to payscale, the average mid-level full stack developer salary in India is ₹1,375,689..
- Full-stack developers who can develop for the cloud and work with Redis or React are the best-paid in their field, earning an average of $105,000. For front-end developers, expertise in React ($105,000), followed by Node. JS ($95,000) brings in the most money.
- Software developers
- Web designers
- Programming enthusiasts
- Engineering graduates
- Students who all want to become Full Stack Developer developers
- Three months is generally the minimum amount of time required, and this timeline tends to be best suited to highly-motivated learners..
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Full Stack Developer Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Full Stack Developer Certification course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Full Stack Developer Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.