Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Microsoft Azure Online Training Overview
Microsoft Azure training helps you to master the architecture of Azure, various aspects of the cloud platform, solutions, deployment, virtualization, Microsoft Azure development, deployment of Azure Web Apps, Azure SQL database, and more through projects and studies of the real world. You will learn Master Azure Administration in this AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai. You will obtain material from Microsoft during this course. As the Application, Platform as Service (Paas), and Software as a Service (SaaS), Azure is the most popular Microsoft Cloud with subscription infrastructures that allow users to have access to common resources, infrastructure, storage, and others anywhere.
Microsoft Azure Training will:
- Our official courses in Microsoft Azure will provide your team with the required computer, analysis, data storage, or networking skills.
- Microsoft Azure training encompasses everything from Azure Fundamentals to specialized courses tailored for storage, AI, and Big Data users.
- Our program of training dates for Microsoft Azure includes national activities in London. We also have a variety of options for virtual training.
- Many of our courses in Azure are provided online, in class, or on request.
- We offer Azure courses suited to different levels of experience, courses for emerging cloud technology, and developers certified by Microsoft that aim to improve their skills further.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Virtual Machines
- Virtual Networking
- Intersite Connectivity
- Monitoring, Data Protection
- Active Directory
- Network Traffic Management
Microsoft Azure Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Microsoft Azure Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Being an Azure Developer is an expert who harnesses the advantages of cloud architecture to construct a cloud-based application. If a professional has experience with development and deployment, then an Azure developer career is the appropriate path. Azure developers take advantage of the cloud architecture and Experts get rewarded with substantial pay raises, as shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
MicroSoft Azure Course Curriculam
Our trainers 20+ years of experience designing , developing and delivering a full suite industry-leading technology education classes and training solutions across the globe . Best online Azure courses and training you can take right now that are great resources for cloud and IT professionals.
Syllabus of MicroSoft Azure Course in Chennai Download syllabus
- This module will introduce you to the world of cloud computing. Here, we discuss the charLearnoVitaristics of the cloud and the three main cloud services: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. You will also gain knowledge of four cloud deployment models: private, public, hybrid, and community.
- Here, you will learn how to build on the Microsoft Azure platform. You will gain knowledge on how to build and architect Azure infrastructure, how users develop and scale new applications with Azure services, manage resources with Azure CLI, manage app resources with Azure Resource Manager, and how Azure is providing users with global scalability, and high resiliency and availability with Azure regions.
- This section gives you an overview of Azure VMs; scalable, on-demand computing resources offered by Azure. You will learn about the factors that should be considered before creating a VM, and how one can create, manage, back up, and monitor a VM. You will also have a look at the ways in which VMs can be used. You will gain knowledge on how to protect VMs from malware and viruses. This section also imparts knowledge on workloads supported by Azure VMs and customizing Azure VM Networking.
- Learn Identity and access Management
- This section gives an overview of Azure disks storage including Azure Blobs, Tables, Queues, and Files. It also offers an insight into Blob storage used for storing massive amounts of data.
- This section deals with Azure private network’s fundamental building block, Azure Virtual Network (or VNet). You will gain experience in the creation and configuration of a virtual network. You will also learn VNet concepts and best practices.
- This module provides knowledge on Azure DNS hosting services for DNS domains that you host in Azure. You will also have a look at the delegation of DNS zones with Azure DNS, and the security, performance, and reliability of Azure DNS.
- In this section, you will gain experience on how to distribute traffic optimally to Azure services across various Azure regions worldwide with the help of Azure Traffic Manager. You will gain knowledge of various features of Azure Traffic Manager.
- In this module, you will learn how to create high availability for your services and how you can scale your applications with Azure Load Balancer. Other lessons include the need for using an Azure Load Balancer and its resources and features.
- This section will let you know how to build and handle a group of load-balanced, identical VMs with the help of Azure virtual machine scale sets along with their creation and deployment.
- In this module, you will gain experience on how a Content Delivery Network (CDN) delivers high-bandwidth web content to users. You will also learn about its creation and deployment along with its working.
- In this section, you will learn how to set up, run, and manage Azure site recovery, i.e., the built-in DRaaS (disaster recovery as a service) of Azure that keeps data safe when unplanned or planned outages occur. You will also learn about its related products and services.
- This module imparts knowledge on how to build and manage highly available and resilient applications in the cloud. You will also learn about analyzing and providing meaningful insights from the application usage.
- In this module, you will get to know how to create a high-performance and highly available data storage layer for solutions and applications in Azure with the help of Azure SQL Database. You will also gain experience on how to create, configure, and manage the Azure SQL Database.
- This section gives you an overview of Azure Monitor, what you can do with it. It also explains the two types of data used by Azure Monitor, i.e., logs and metrics. You will also learn about the sources from which Azure Monitor collects data.
- This module will let you know about the working of Azure Active Directory along with its creation and configuration. You will learn about the technologies and policies in Azure Identity Management. Along with these, you will also study the four editions of the Azure Active Directory.
- This section will let you know how to create, deploy, and monitor mission-critical web apps, and scale apps dynamically to meet changing demands. You will also learn how to host web applications on Azure with the help of Azure App Service.
- In this module, you will learn about the working of Azure Storage Queues and Azure Service Bus. You will also gain knowledge on the features of Azure Service Bus Relay, Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs, and Azure Service Bus Queues.
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Cloud based file share and sync solution
This project is a system in which a user is allotted storage space on a server and reads and writes are carried out over the Internet.
Sifting through data stream by using Azure
Easily develop and run real-time analytics on your streaming data, from the cloud to the edge.
Building a dashboard to monitor your company’s website which is running on a web app
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- In our mock interviews will be conducted by industry best Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Microsoft Azure Training Objectives
- Azure is getting a very good process in making lots of add-ons and highlights almost every week.
- And If you are attempting to obtain a switch in your profession within your org, then 1st try to learn how your business wants to practice Azure(just infra movement or App journey or to maintain the clients) is that what you need to run into?
- There are several online documentation and videos about Azure.
- Microsoft themselves has an unusual and enormous collection of reports to study from.
- MVA is a different way of training.
- Udemy / Linux academy has very helpful video tutorials both ideas and demos included.
- Start with Azure essentials then prompt to certifications.
- Yes. There is a huge demand for proficient professionals. This year 2019 is called the year of Microsoft Azure.
- Most of us understand that there is a lot of opportunity in the area of cloud computing.
- This is because wherever we are combining using the cloud. We know that Microsoft is going progressing in seizing the market in cloud computing.
- Microsoft Azure is the second-largest cloud service provider in the business directly immediately.
- It gives computing principles and functions as an online portal for users to obtain and maintain resources and assistance presented by Microsoft.
- The users can obtain services and devices like Virtual Machines, storage, and so on, as high as they have a Microsoft Azure description and an effective internet connection.
- Started in February 2010, Microsoft Azure has grown significantly in size and scale in the following years.
- Microsoft Azure, AWS & GCP are the three big mountains passing their services beyond the globe for all the businesses irrespective of their measurement.
- It shows the professionals to have a go at them to build their career growth.
- If we have a more intimate picture of them, I can say GCP is faltering because of its need for services connected to AWS & Azure. But it doesn’t mean they are not enough to opt for.
- In my view, it all depends upon your demands.
- The complete mentioned above are cloud-based solutions so the companies will pick one amongst them depends on their professional demands.
- Cloud computing is an on-demand self-service of computer power, database storage, and many other IT services over the internet. On-demand suggests that users now do not require to wait for the supplies to be made possible to them. With cloud computing, users can purchase the resources themselves and they can quickly start using them.
- Microsoft Azure is a Program As A Service (PaaS). This is a solution for manufacturing and entertaining solutions by using Microsoft’s outcomes and in their data markets. It is a complete sequence of cloud products that enable users to design enterprise-class applications without becoming to create out their infrastructure.
- Azure is beginning with a higher than 100% growth rate in India every year.
- Microsoft last year launched three Data Centers in India which is a very enormous Investment.
- Almost every other Organization in India is now using Microsoft Azure in some way or different.
- For an IT Professional, it is a very prominent time to learn Azure as the moment is very high in India Currently.
- The requirement for Azure Resources is important and currently, the industry is short of Quantities of Professional with Occupations on Azure.
- Certainly Yes. Even the recruiters know the information we get in universities is not quite to do a job. They will see how positive you are. However, they will guide you according to their qualification once you get into the business.
- Be confident with your basics that's quiet for You to get tons of Jobs opportunity by studying Microsoft Azure from Microsoft Azure Coaching Centers in Chennai.
- Earning a Microsoft Azure certification is an effective credential, and shows possible employers that are you are experienced in Microsoft Azure.
- It's a fabulous addition to your resume and can support you stand out amongst other applicants who may have comparable work experience, but don't have the professional training.
Exam & Certification
At LearnoVita, You Can Enroll in Either the instructor-led Microsoft Azure Online Course, Classroom Training or Online Self-Paced Training.
Microsoft Azure Online Training / Class Room:
- Participate and Complete One batch of Microsoft Azure Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Microsoft Azure Certification Training
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
These are the Twelve Different Kinds of Certification levels that was Structured under the Microsoft Azure Certification Path.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure – Fundamentals Exam AZ-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI – Fundamentals Exam AI-900 (beta)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data – Fundamentals Exam DP-900 (beta)
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator – Associate Exam AZ-103
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer – Associate Exam AZ-203
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer – Associate Exam AZ-500
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer – Associate Exam AI-100
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist – Associate Exam DP-100
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer – Associate Exams DP-200 and DP-201
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator – Associate Exam DP-300 (beta)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Architect – Expert Exams AZ-300 and AZ-301
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer – Expert Exam AZ-400
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LernoVita Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Chennai That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Microsoft Azure Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita Best Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course from LearnoVita Best Microsoft Azure Course in Chennai, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita is the Best Microsoft Azure Training Institute in Chennai Offers mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Azure Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated Microsoft Azure certification training in Chennai, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the Microsoft Azure classes in Chennai as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.