Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Apache Spark with Scala Online Training in India
Learnovita's Apache Spark with Scala training course includes information on the principles of the open-source programming languages Scala and Apache Spark, as well as Spark Streaming, Spark SQL, programming for machine learning, GraphX, and Shell Scripting Spark. Additionally, you will comprehend how Spark aids MapReduce in overcoming its shortcomings. Your capacity to acquire the knowledge and skills taught to you by the Apache Spark Training will determine how successful you are as a Big Data & Spark Developer.
Get our resourceful Apache Spark with Scala Training in India:
- This course provides understanding of topics including RDD, SparkSQL, Spark Streaming, MLlib, and GraphX, as well as Apache Spark Core, Motivation for Apache Spark, Spark Internals, and Spark Core.
- You'll learn how to utilize Spark RDDs to accelerate processing and enhance the performance of applications, as well as how to alter Spark using Scala.
- Apache Spark with Scala Training helps to get knowledge about Spark customization and Spark RDD usage to enhance application speed and enable quick processing.
- With our custom-tailored curriculum, you will learn essential skills from industry experts. Work on projects that will help you get a job.
- Mock exams and interviews will be conducted by our Learnovita Placement cell to determine the most talented needs.
- Completing the course and receiving certification validates your expertise in growing mission-critical services efficiently, reliably, and cost-effectively.
Skills You Will Gain
- Big Data, HDFS
- YARN, Spark
- PIG, HIVE
- Mahout, Spark MLLib
- Solar, Lucene
Apache Spark with Scala Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Apache Spark with Scala Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
A professional application developer is an irreproachable source code creator of the software. Technoscientifically, application developers involves in the end-to-end software development life cycle. They create, test, deploy, and help to upgrade software as per the requirement of clients. They are often rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Apache Spark with Scala Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 11+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Apache Spark with Scala Certification Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Following is sufficient for basics of Apache Spark with Scala technologies :
Syllabus of Apache Spark with Scala Online Course Download syllabus
- What is Big Data?
- Big Data Customer Scenarios
- What is Hadoop?
- Hadoop’s Key Characteristics
- Hadoop Ecosystem and HDFS
- Hadoop Core Components
- Rack Awareness and Block Replication
- YARN and its Advantage
- LHadoop Cluster and its Architecture
- Hadoop: Different Cluster Modes
- Why Spark is needed?
- What is Spark?
- How Spark differs from other frameworks?
- What is Scala?
- Why Scala for Spark?
- Scala in other Frameworks
- Introduction to Scala REPL
- Basic Scala Operations
- Variable Types in Scala
- Control Structures in Scala
- Foreach loop, Functions and Procedures
- Collections in Scala- Array
- ArrayBuffer, Map, Tuples, Lists
- Variables in Scala
- Methods, classes, and objects in Scala
- Packages and package objects
- Traits and trait linearization
- Java Interoperability
- Introduction to functional programming
- Functional Scala for the data scientists
- Types and hierarchies
- Performance characteristics
- Java interoperability
- Using Scala implicits
- Apache Spark installation
- Spark Applications
- The back bone of Spark – RDD
- Loading Data
- What is Lambda?
- Using the Spark shell
- Actions and Transformations
- Associative Property
- What is RDD, Its Operations, Transformations & Actions
- Data Loading and Saving Through RDDs
- Key-Value Pair RDDs
- RDD Lineage
- RDD Persistence
- WordCount Program Using RDD Concepts
- RDD Partitioning & How It Helps Achieve Parallelization
- Passing Functions to Spark
- Need for Spark SQL
- What is Spark SQL?
- Spark SQL Architecture
- SQL Context in Spark SQL
- User Defined Functions
- Data Frames & Datasets
- Interoperating with RDDs
- JSON and Parquet File Formats
- Spark – Hive Integration
- Need for stream analytics
- Real-time data processing using Spark streaming
- Fault tolerance and check-pointing
- Stateful stream processing
- DStream and window operations
- Spark Stream execution flow
- Connection to various source systems
- Performance optimizations in Spark
- A brief introduction to graph theory
- VertexRDD and EdgeRDD
- Graph operators
- Pregel API
- Why Machine Learning?
- What is Machine Learning?
- Where Machine Learning is Used?
- Different Types of Machine Learning Techniques
- Introduction to MLlib
- Features of MLlib and MLlib Tools
- Various ML algorithms supported by MLlib
- Optimization Techniques
- Machine Learning MLlib
- K- Means Clustering
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Tree
- Random Forest
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Sentiment Analysis of Twitter Data
This project would involve using Apache Spark and Scala to analyze sentiment from tweets and other text data.
Image Recognition using Deep Learning
This project focus on building an image recognition system using Apache Spark and Scala.
PySpark project which allows you to write Spark applications in the Python programming language.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Apache Spark with Scala Training Objectives
- The Apache Spark with Scala Course is based on the Scala language, which is a feature-rich, object-oriented, and type-safe programming language. The course is designed to help developers gain a deeper understanding of Apache Spark and Scala to write efficient and resilient big data applications.
- Apache Spark with a Scala Course is not overly difficult, although the material can be challenging in some areas. The key to success in the Apache Spark with Scala Course is to learn the fundamentals of Scala, Apache Spark, and big data development, and then apply them to write production-ready code.
- Yes, Apache Spark with Scala Course is becoming increasingly popular, and as a result, there is an increasing demand for skilled Apache Spark with Scala programmers in India. This, in turn, has resulted in an increased salary range for professionals with these skills.
- The Apache Spark with Scala Course covers a range of topics, including the fundamentals of Scala, Apache Spark APIs, the fundamentals of big data analytics, and the creation of resilient applications. In the exam, candidates will be assessed on their understanding of the topics covered in the course.
- Apache Spark with Scala courses are used in a variety of industries, such as healthcare, finance, e-commerce, and real estate. With its vast capabilities for data manipulation and analysis, Apache Spark and Scala are being used to generate meaningful insights and provide valuable solutions.
- Apache Spark with Scala Course is used for several reasons, such as its higher performance and speed compared to other big data technologies, resilience and scalability, and integration with machine learning tools. Apache Spark and Scala are used to create applications that are faster, more reliable, and more efficient.
- Yes, Apache Spark with Scala Course is an IT skill. This course teaches developers the necessary skills to create production-ready applications that process and analyze large amounts of data in real-time. This course is also used to understand advanced concepts of distributed system, data engineering, and distributed data processing to develop real-world solutions.
- Yes, the demand for Apache Spark with Scala Course is growing rapidly, as this technology provides powerful tools for data manipulation and analysis. As a result, more companies are investing in Apache Spark and Scala, which has further increased the demand for professionals with these skills.
- Yes, Apache Spark with Scala Course requires coding. This course teaches developers the fundamentals of Scala and Apache Spark, as well as how to write production-ready applications. Furthermore, it covers advanced topics such as distributed systems, data engineering, and distributed data processing.
- Apache Spark with Scala Course is used by developers across various industries, such as healthcare, finance, e-commerce, and real estate. Additionally, Apache Spark with Scala Course is used by professionals who work with big data and artificial intelligence-related technologies.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Apache Spark with Scala Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Apache Spark with Scala course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Apache Spark with Scala Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.