Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Kafka Online Course
Our Apache Kafka training course will provide you with hands-on exposure with the real-time stream processing technology. We provide the best online classes to help you master the Kafka API, architecture, setup, installation, and interaction with Hadoop, Spark, and Storm. Work on actual life projects. Apache Kafka course will walk you through Kafka's architectural design, which enables it to process enormous strings of data in real-time.
Enhance your career with Kafka Training:
- This course covers the Kafka API, setting up Kafka clusters, integrating Kafka with the Big Data Hadoop surroundings, and integrating Spark, Storm, and Maven.
- This Apache ZooKeeper course will teach you the ideas of Apache ZooKeeper as a centralized carrier, in addition to the way to configure Kafka for actual-time communications.
- Our Apache Kafka Training course strives to provide tremendous coaching that combines foundational understanding of essential thoughts with a arms-on approach.
- Our Learnovita Placement cellular will conduct mock tests and interviews to choose the maximum talented desires.
- Exposure to current industry use-cases and scenarios will assist learners in scaling up their skills and performing real-time projects using best practises.
- Certification in Kafka will open up a wide range of possibilities for both job seekers and professionals.
Advantages of Kafka:
High-throughput: Kafka can handle big amounts of data at high speeds without needing a lot of hardware. Also, it can handle thousands of texts per second.
Low delay: It can handle data with very low delay in the millisecond range, which is what most new use cases require.
Fault-Tolerant: This is one of the best things about it. Kafka has the power to keep working even if a computer or machine fails within a cluster.
Durability: Durability is a term for how long info stays on a disk. Also, one reason for the longevity is that messages are copied, so messages are never lost.
Scalability: Adding more nodes to Kafka can be done on the fly without any downtime by adding more nodes. Also, the way messages are handled inside a Kafka cluster is completely clear, and the messages are handled in a smooth way.
Objectives of Kafka:
- Understand a basic concepts of Kafka like topics, partitions, brokers.
- Learn to create and publish the messages in Kafka topics.
- Gain knowledge in a configuring Kafka topics, partitions and replicas.
- Understand how Kafka works under hood and its purposes in a development ecosystem.
- Comprehend concepts of message delivery semantics and delivery guarantees.
- Distinguish among the different types of Kafka connectors.
- Learn to set up and deploy a Kafka clusters with the multiple brokers.
- Configure and monitor the efficient Kafka clusters for a high throughput.
- Monitor the Kafka performance and maintain its security.
- Install and administer the Kafka Connect and Apache ZooKeeper.
- Gain understanding of Kafka Streams API and its implications.
Career path of Kafka developer:
The demand is high, and technology in general is doing well. The pay rate for workers with Kafka skills is on par with industry standards. IoT, among other things, is using Kafka more and more in their service tasks.
Kafka application Developers: A Kafka developer is responsible for the building and maintaining a message configuration and flows and providing the issue analysis on Kafka applications. They translate a written requirements and specifications and develop a software based on them.
Kafka Testing Professional: To test the Kafka APIs, use the API Connection test step. To add it to test case, will need a ReadyAPI Test Pro license.
Big Data Architects in Kafka: Apache Kafka is the open-source stream-processing software platform that helps to deliver a real-time data feeds to applications. Kafka stores data durably, distributes it across the cluster of nodes, and replicates a partitions and replicas to ensure a data consistency and resilience to failures.
Kafka Project Managers: Those who are involved in the projects related to the messaging systems.Yahoo Kafka Manager is open-source managing tool for the Apache Kafka clusters. With the Kafka Manager, Manage multiple clusters. Easy inspection of a cluster state and Run preferred replica election.
Future of Kafka:
- Investing becomes simple when can easily buy or sell a position with the couple of clicks. Besides the charts reflecting the actual prices of commodities, shares, or currencies, and also have the pieces of information fed onto the app in real-time, that can influence the decisions of investors.
- If Netflix subscriber, would have noticed how it brilliantly recommends the titles that are possibly interested in, before even done with the current TV show. That’s how a real-time data streaming works for popular content provider. It picks up the personal information, analyzes, and matches it with millions of titles in its library.
- Got an irresistible offer of weapon pack from the gaming company. That’s how quick in-game experience is relayed, processed, and transformed into the premium incentive.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Apache Kafka Architecture
- Kafka Message Processing
- Kafka Security
- Kafka cluster configuration
- Apache Kafka concepts
- Kafka Ecosystem
- Kafka Stream Processing
- Kafka Authorization
Kafka Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Kafka Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Companies are increasingly seeking for skilled experts with Kafka experience to aid in the development and execution of their big data strategies to keep up with the growing need for evidence-based decision making.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Kafka Course Curriculam
Depending on competence and experience, Kafka offers a broad choice of course teachers. Most trainers have relevant industrial experience and a Bachelor's degree in a related discipline. Many know several languages and organisations.
A basic understanding of the Java programming language is necessary for taking a Kafka course. Other topics to be familiar with include distributed systems, data streaming technologies, messaging systems, scalability and fault tolerance.
Syllabus of Kafka Online Course Download syllabus
- Introduction to Big Data
- Big Data Analytics
- Need for Kafka
- Kafka Features
- Kafka Concepts
- Kafka Architecture
- Kafka Components
- Configuring Single Node Single Broker Cluster
- Configuring Single Node Multi Broker Cluster
- Constructing a Kafka Producer
- Sending a Message to Kafka
- Producing Keyed and Non-Keyed Messages
- Configuring Producers
- Consumer Groups and Partition Rebalance
- Creating a Kafka Consumer
- Subscribing to Topics
- The Poll Loop
- Configuring Consumers
- Commits and Offsets
- Rebalance Listeners
- Cluster Membership
- The Controller
- Broker Configuration
- Validating System Reliability
- Performance Tuning in Kafka
- Multi-Cluster Architectures
- Apache Kafka’s MirrorMaker
- Consumer Groups
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Partition Management
- Consuming and Producing
- Stream Processing
- Stream-Processing Concepts
- Stream-Processing Design Patterns
- Kafka Streams by Example
- Apache Hadoop Basics
- Hadoop Configuration
- Kafka Integration with Hadoop
- Apache Storm Basics
- Configuration of Storm
- Integration of Kafka with Storm
- Apache Spark Basics
- Spark Configuration
- Kafka Integration with Spark
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Apache Kafka for C# Developers
This course teaches Apache Kafka.NET application development. It includes development environment setup, producer and consumer creation, and consumer group API use.
Apache Kafka Administration
All aspects of administering an Apache Kafka cluster are covered in this training, from installing and configuring the software to establishing and maintaining topics and partitions.
Introduction to Apache Kafka
This course gives a comprehensive introduction to Apache Kafka and covers the installation procedure as well as an overview of the software's architecture and functionality.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Kafka Training Objectives
- The goal of the Kafka Certification course is to provide professionals with a grounding in Apache Kafka. Kafka's architecture, fundamental principles, and operation are all discussed.
- The many parts of Kafka, including producers, consumers, brokers, topics, and partitions, are examined throughout the course. Kafka, Kafka Connect, stream processing, performance tweaking, security, and monitoring are some of the other subjects discussed.
- Create Kafka-based distributed streaming applications with high throughput
- Use Kafka to build programmes that are quick, dependable, and scalable.
- Get a firm grasp on the fundamental ideas behind the Kafka ecosystem
- Configure, construct, and administer Kafka clusters
- Kafka should be used for data collection, storage, processing, and analysis.
- Kafka is a widely used distributed streaming technology that facilitates decentralised, peer-to-peer data processing and message-oriented middleware.
- Its distributed design and scalability make it an attractive option for processing massive amounts of data.
- To that end, it's widely anticipated that this method will soon replace traditional approaches to data engineering and analytics.
- As more businesses start using analytics and other data-heavy programmes, this will become even more prevalent.
- Kafka's ability to be utilised in the development of systems that respond in real time to streaming data gives firms a leg up on the competition.
- Engineer in Data Science
- Big Data Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Data Warehouse Architect
- Big Data Analyst
- Kafka is an open-source framework for processing streams of data, created by the Apache Software Foundation.
- It's designed to make it easy for companies to start using real-time data in their daily operations.
- This is why more and more companies are turning to Apache Kafka to get access to streaming data for usage in areas like analytics and machine learning.
- Therefore, it is reasonable to expect Kafka to dominate the IT market in 2021.
- Kafka is poised to become one of the most important technologies of our time because to the proliferation and widespread adoption of cloud computing.
- There is a need for Kafka education, that much is certain. There is a growing need for administrators, developers, and operators with experience working with Apache Kafka as more companies use the platform as the backbone for their streaming services.
- Many companies now provide Apache Kafka training courses to assist their developers, administrators, and operations staff get up to speed on the platform as demand rises.
- Register for a free online laboratory space. Users may get hands-on experience with Kafka application development in a lab setting on sites like CloudKarafka, Confluent Cloud, or Aiven.
- Preconfigured scripts and tutorials are included with Apache Kafka to help you get started and learn the ropes.
- Use Kafka as a coding exercise. You may master the fundamentals of Kafka application development from a number of online books and courses.
- Get involved in a virtual group. Those interested in learning more about the Apache Kafka framework may do so by visiting one of the many online discussion groups maintained by the community.
- Kafka Administrator
- Kafka Architect
- Kafka Developer
- Kafka Consultant
- Kafka Solutions Engineer
- Become familiar with Kafka cluster setup and management.
- Know how Kafka is built and how it works.
- Get familiar with Kafka's inner workings, including its subjects, partitions, consumers, and producers.
- Realise the fundamentals of building and creating streaming applications with Kafka.
- Master Kafka Streams for the purpose of implementing real-time streaming applications.
- Kafka is an open source distributed streaming platform used for real-time communication between applications and data sources. It is often used for data streaming, change data capture, log aggregation, and messaging.
- By taking a Kafka course, individuals can learn the basics of the platform and gain expertise in key Kafka concepts and technologies, such as its architecture, messaging system, guarantee system, topics and partition, operations, and performance management.
- Completing a Kafka course can help an individual develop an understanding of how to set up, configure, and use Kafka clusters, and how to build consumer and producer-based applications.
- Additionally, a Kafka course could help individuals develop problem-solving skills when faced with operational and technical issues, as well as the ability to troubleshoot the system and optimize performance.
Kafka Course & Certification
- Solid understanding of distributed systems.
- Hands-on Kafka experience.
- Familiarity with Kafka ecosystem.
- Completed Kafka training or self-study.
- Familiarity with Kafka ecosystem tools.
Learnovita's certification demonstrates your commitment to mastering Kafka's concepts, architecture, and practical application. It can enhance your credibility and employability in roles that require Kafka knowledge, such as data engineering, stream processing, and real-time analytics.
- Data Engineer
- Streaming Engineer
- Data Architect
- Big Data Engineer
- Real-Time Analytics Developer
Yes, there is a variety of Kafka certifications offered by different organizations and platforms. These certifications cater to different levels of expertise and focus areas within Kafka and real-time data streaming.
- Kafka fundamentals and architecture.
- Cluster setup and configuration.
- Topic management.
- Producer and consumer setup.
- Real-time data streaming.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Kafka Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.