Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Oracle Online Training Overview
Our Oracle Course is often a complicated version of the “Introduction to Oracle9i SQL” check. You'll like proficiency in seventy-six topics to achieve this communicating. Oracle Training in Bangalore, the course would like to possess a high understanding of information objects, management privileges, and system-level queries. The queries area unit needs a deep understanding of SQL, and the area unit multiple elements in nature, requiring application of ideas instead of mere memorization of answers. Expertise in information administration can provide you with a notable advantage during this check.
Oracle Training will:
- As associate Oracle Certified information administrator, potential employers and shoppers ar a lot of simply convinced of your capabilities within the field.
- The Oracle Certified Master (OCM) needs you to initial get the OCP certification.
- Additionally, like the OCP certification courses, you have got to require these courses in school, through virtual category, or by coaching on demand.
- You can submit associate archived course from an inventory of virtually twenty courses given or a course from the list provided within the previous step.
- Passing the communicating primarily completes the training needs for the whole Oracle certification method.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- DBA, Developer, HRM, Apps Finance
- Apps SCM, Apps DBA
- Apps Technical, 12C
- PeopleSoft Finance, HCM
- SQL And PLSQL, APEX
- Performance Tuning
- DataGuard, Fusion HCM
- Fusion Financial,SOA,Cloud
Oracle Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Oracle Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
The Oracle Fusion Technical Lead will be chargeable for technical configuration and maintenance of multiple applications primarily around Oracle Cloud ERP and alliances to other applications, work as a technical point of communication for the project and contribute weekly progress reports to IT Project Manager. They are often rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Oracle Course Curriculam
Become Expert in Oracle with Practical Sessions and Placements . Oracle is fully reliable and scalable Relational Database Architecture , which is used to manage local and wide area network and is used by top global enterprises . Trainers are certified professionals with 14+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
Choose a course to pursue based on the technology area that interests you . There is no prerequisite for Oracle . Anyone can learn this course .
Syllabus of Oracle Course in Bangalore Download syllabus
- Approach to Data Management
- Introduction to prerequisites
- File and Filesystem
- Disadvantages of file
- Review of Database Management Terminology
- Database Models
- Hierarchal Model
- Network Model
- Relational Model
- Feature of RDBMS
- Advantages of RDBMS over FMS ad DBMS
- The 12 rules (E.F Codd’s Rules –RDBMS)
- Need for Database Design
- Support of Normalization Process for Data Management
- Client-Server Technology
- Oracle Corporation Products
- Oracle Versions
- About SQL&SQL*PLUS
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
- Data Retrieval Language (DRL)
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Transaction Control Language (TCL)
- Database Security and Privileges (DCL)
- Oracle Pre Defined Datatypes
- DDL Commands
- Create, Alter (add, modify, rename, drop)Columns, Rename, truncate, drop
- DML-Insert, update, delete
- DQL-SELECT Statements using WHEREclause
- Comparison and Conditional Operators
- Arithmetic and Logical Operators
- Set Operators (UNION, UNION ALL, INTERSECT, MINUS)
- Special Operators – IN (NOT IN), BETWEEN (NOT BETWEEN), LIKE (NOT LIKE), IS NULL (IS NOT NULL)
- Working with DML, DRL Commands
- Operators Support
- Arithmetic Functions, CharLearnoVitar Functions, Date Functions, Conversion Functions
- Aggregate Functions, OLAP Functions & General Functions
- Using Group by and Having Clause of DRL Statement
- Using Order by clause
- Importance of Data Integrity
- Support of Integrity Constraints for Relating Table in RDBMS
- NOT NULL constraint
- UNIQUE constraint
- PRIMARY KEY constraint
- FOREIGN KEY constraint
- CHECK constraint
- Working with different types of Integrity Constraints
- Understanding ON DELETE clause in referential integrity constraint
- Working with a composite constraint
- Applying DEFAULT option to columns
- Working with multiple constraints upon a column
- Adding constraints to a table
- Dropping of constraints
- Enabling / Disable constraints
- Querying for constraints information
- Equi Join/Inner Join/Simple Join
- Cartesian Join
- Non-Equi Join
- Outer Joins
- Self Join
- Understanding the practical approach to Sub Queries/Nested Select/Sub Select/Inner Select/Outer Select
- What is the purpose of a Sub Query?
- Sub Query Principle and Usage
- Type of Sub Queries
- Single Row
- Multiple Row
- Multiple Column
- Applying Group Functions in Sub Queries
- The impact of Having Clause in Sub Queries
- IN, ANY/SOME, ALL Operators in Sub Queries
- PAIRWISE and NON PAIRWISE Comparison in Sub Queries
- Be … Aware of NULL’s
- Correlated Sub Queries
- Handling Data Retrieval with EXISTS and NOT EXISTS Operators
- Grant, Revoke
- Commit, Rollback, Savepoint
- SQL Editor Commands
- SQL Environment settings
VIEWS in Oracle
- Understanding the Standards of VIEWS in Oracle
- Types of VIEWS
- Relational Views
- Object Views
- Prerequisites to work with views
- Practical approach of SIMPLE VIEWS and COMPLEX VIEWS
- Column definitions in VIEWS
- Using VIEWS for DML Operations
- In-Line View
- Forced Views
- Putting CHECK Constraint upon VIEWS
- Creation of READ ONLY VIEWS
- Understanding the IN LINE VIEWS
- About Materialized Views
- View Triggers
Creating Cluster Tables, Implementing Locks, working with roles
- Understanding Pseudo Columns in Oracle
- Types of Pseudo Columns in Oracle
- CURRVAL and NEXTVAL
- Types of Partitions
- Range Partitions
- Hash Partitions
- List Partition
- Composite Partition
- Parallel Query Process
- Row-level Locks
- Table Level Locks
- Shared Lock
- Exclusive Lock
- Dead Lock
- SQL * Loader Architecture
- Data file (Input Datafiles)
- Control file
- Bad file
- Discard file
- Log file
- .txt to base table
- .csv to base table
- From more than one file to single table
- Introduction to Programming Languages
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- The Advantages of PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Architecture
- PL/SQL Datatypes
- Variable and Constants
- Using Built_in Functions
- Conditional and Unconditional Statements
- Simple if, if… else, nested if..else, if..else Ladder
- Selection Case, Simple Case, GOTO Label and EXIT
- Iterations in PL/SQL
- Simple LOOP, WHILE LOOP, FOR LOOP and NESTED LOOPS
- SQL within PL/SQL
- Composite Data types (Complete)
- Cursor Management in PL/SQL
- Implicit Cursors
- Explicit Cursors
- Cursor Attributes
- Cursor with Parameters
- Cursors with LOOPs Nested Cursors
- Cursors with Sub Queries
- Ref. Cursors
- Record and PL/SQL Table Types
- Procedures in PL/SQL
- STORED PROCEDURES
- PROCEDURE with Parameters (IN,OUT and IN OUT)
- POSITIONAL Notation and NAMED Notation
- Procedure with Cursors
- Dropping a Procedure
- Functions in PL/SQL
- Difference between Procedures and Functions
- User-Defined Functions
- Nested Functions
- Using a stored function in SQL statements
- Packages in PL/SQL
- Creating PACKAGE Specification and PACKAGE Body
- Private and Public Objects in PACKAGE
- User-Defined Exceptions
- Pre Defined Exceptions
- SQL Error Code Values
- Types of Triggers
- Row Level Triggers
- Statement Level Triggers
- DDL Triggers
- Trigger Auditing
- PL/SQL file I/O (Input/Output)
- Using UTL_FILE Package
- What is Object Technology ?
- OOPS-Object Instances
- Creation of objects
- Creating User-Defined Data Types
- Creating Object Tables
- Inserting rows in a table using Objects
- Retrieving data from Object-based Tables
- Calling a Method
- Indexing Abstract Data type Attributes
- Large Objects (LOBS)
- Creating Tables-LOB
- Working with LOB values
- Inserting, Updating & Deleting Values in LOBs
- Populating Lobis DBMS_LOB Routines
- Using B-FILE
- Advantages of collection
- Ref cursor (Dynamic Cursor)
- Weak ref cursor
- Strong ref cursor
- Nested Tables VARRAYS or VARYING arrays
- Creating tables using nested tables
- Inserting, updating & deleting Nested
- Table records
- Nested table in PL/SQL
- Introduction to Oracle Database Architecture
- Physical structures Logical structures
- DB Memory Structures Background Process
- 2 Tire, 3 Tire, N-Tier Architecture
- 9i Joines
- New Date function
- Rename column
- Inner Join/Natural Join
- Left Outer Join/Right Outer Join
- Full Outer Join
- Multiple Inserts
- Insert All Command
- Merge statement
- NVL2(), NULLIF(), COALESCE()
- CASE expression of Select Command
- Temporary Tables/Global Tables
- New Function EXTRACT()
- Autonomous Traction
- Pragma _ Autonomous_ Transaction()
- Bulk Collect
- About Flash Back Queries
- Dynamic SQL
- New data types, Flash back Command
- Purge Command, Recyclebin
- Regular expressions, DML Error Logging
- Data Pump, Virtual Columns
- Read only tables, Cross tab Views using
- Pivot/Unpivot operators, Follows Clause
- Compound triggers, New data types
- Types of Tablespaces
- Data files /Se
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Inventory Control Management Database
Provide the output in word file and access file holding your complete database.
Student Record Keeping System Database
This project is to build a student database system that will store records of students.
Performing DML operations on database
In this project you will learn about the Data Manipulation Language (DML).
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- In our mock interviews will be conducted by industry best Oracle Training in Bangalore experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Oracle Training Objectives
- Oracle is that the most exacting course within the IT field as each sector depends on databases.
- It's straightforward to find out the course and even freshers will concentrate to create their career. there's a good demand for Oracle developers within the IT trade.
- Once the training is completed you may start your career as a developer and later will begin to reveal yourself to new technologies that cover the style for higher positions and paychecks.
- Oracle is that complete and has world recognition. I powerfully suggest to freshers to begin a career from an organization like Oracle Asian country Pvt LTD, wherever you may get loads deal of exposure and a chance to figure with great Business leaders. ...
- You'll work here if you would like job security however do not expect any hike or bonuses.
- There are many job opportunities on market within the market.
- The database field can never go down as a database is that the heart of the many application systems.
- No system will run while not a database. Each system would force information to store database, thence learning PL SQL can certainly offer how to figure in leading IT companies.
- Today, there's a large demand for technically certified professionals in enterprises across trade sectors.
- In this regard, Oracle certifications are a number of the foremost standard technical certifications out there within the market.
- To achieve a correct understanding of Oracle certification quality, let’s take a glance at the payment of Oracle-certified professionals around the world.
- Computer Fundamentals, Windows package
- Basic data of database are often far more helpful
- Its database is called merely Oracle also. it's a multi-model computer database management system, principally designed for enterprise grid computing and information repositing.
- It's one of all the primary selections for enterprises for cost-efficient solutions for his or her applications and data management.
- Create database tables.
- Manage database objects.
- Access and manipulate information within the database using SQL statements.
- Data Managing.
- Working with Databases
The audience changes for individual certificate courses. It's suggested that operating professionals Who have a background in IT and security acquire Oracle certifications.
- App developers
- IT support
- IT managers
- Security analysts
- The primary good thing about learning the Oracle database is that it is an extremely complex RDBMS code.
- The underlying design has remained similar since its origination. It's easier to know and apply.
Exam & Certification
At LearnoVita, You Can Enroll in Either the instructor-led Oracle Online Course, Classroom Training or Online Self-Paced Training.
Oracle Online Training / Class Room:
- Participate and Complete One batch of Oracle Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
Oracle Online Self-learning:
- Complete 85% of the Oracle Certification Training
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
These are the Different Kinds of Certification levels that was Structured under the Oracle’s Oracle Certification Path.
- Oracle Database Foundations Certified Junior Associate,
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LernoVita Oracle Certification Training in Bangalore That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Oracle Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita Best Oracle Training in Bangalore will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course from LearnoVita Best Oracle Course in Bangalore, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita is the Best Oracle Training Institute in Bangalore Offers mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated Oracle certification training in Bangalore, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the Oracle classes in Bangalore as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.