Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Azure Machine Learning Training Overview
The Azure Machine Learning Service helps us to plan, train and test our data. Starting with our local machines and then moving to the cloud without any hassle, we can deploy, manage and monitor Machine Learning models. It supports technologies such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Scikit-Learn, which are open source. Thousands of open-source packages available in Python, such as TensorFlow and Matplotlib, support Azure machine learning services. Azure Machine Learning Certification Training is offered by trained practitioners with expertise in the field of Azure Machine Learning.
Azure Machine Learning Training will:
- Azure Machine Learning Studio offers us a workspace for drag-and-drop that does not require coding.
- This course covers many of the key concepts of machine learning operationalization, from selecting the appropriate targets for model deployment, allowing Application Insights, identifying log issues, and harnessing the power of Azure's Pipelines.
- It provides us with low-cost predictive analytics.
- Prepare data for use in an experiment with the Azure Machine Learning Workbench.
- In terms of documentation on how to work with it, Microsoft gives us full support.
- Next, you will know how to scale them up with Azure Machine Learning if you already have a solution implemented in R or Python.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Administration&Virtual Machines
- Virtual Networking
- Intersite Connectivity
- Data Protection&Active Directory
- Network Traffic Management
- Active Directory
Azure Machine Learning Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Azure Machine Learning Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Azure Machine Learning Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 9+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Azure Machine Learning Online Training course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
The interested candidate should also have certain fundamental knowledge of computer systems, data base, Virtual Machines or VMs, development and networking, as pre-requisites to learn Microsoft Azure.
Syllabus of Azure Machine Learning Online Course Download syllabus
- 1. What You Will Learn in This Section
- 2. The course slides as well as Data Files for all sections
- 3. Important Message About Udemy Reviews
- 4. Why Machine Learning is the Future?
- 5. What is Machine Learning?
- 6. Understanding various aspects of data - Type, Variables, Category
- 7. Common Machine Learning Terms - Probability, Mean, Mode, Median, Range
- 8. Types of Machine Learning Models - Classification, Regression, Clustering etc
- 9. Basics of Machine Learning
- 1. What You Will Learn in This Section?
- 2. What is Azure ML and high level architecture.
- 3. Creating a Free Azure ML Account
- 4. Azure ML Studio Overview and walk-through
- 5. Azure ML Experiment Workflow
- 6. Azure ML Cheat Sheet for Model Selection
- 7. Getting Started with AzureML
- 1. Data Input-Output - Upload Data
- 2. Data Input-Output - Convert and Unpack
- 3. Data Input-Output - Import Data Data Transform - Add Rows/Columns, Remove Duplicates, Select Columns
- 4. Apply SQL Transformation, Clean Missing Data, Edit Metadata
- 5. Sample and Split Data - Partition or Sample, Train and Test Data
- 6. Update to Lecture Sequence.
- 7. Data Processing
- 1. Logistic Regression - What is Logistic Regression?
- 2. Logistic Regression - Build Two-Class Loan Approval Prediction Model
- 3. Logistic Regression - Understand Parameters and Their Impact
- 4. Understanding the Confusion Matrix, AUC, Accuracy, Precision, Recall and F1Score
- 5. Logistic Regression - Model Selection and Impact Analysis
- 6. Logistic Regression - Build Multi-Class Wine Quality Prediction Model
- 7. Decision Tree - What is Decision Tree?
- 8. Decision Tree - Ensemble Learning - Bagging and Boosting
- 9. Decision Tree - Parameters - Two Class Boosted Decision Tree
- 10. Two-Class Boosted Decision Tree - Build Bank Telemarketing Prediction
- 11. Decision Forest - Parameters Explained
- 12. Two Class Decision Forest - Adult Census Income Prediction
- 13. Decision Tree - Multi Class Decision Forest IRIS Data
- 14. SVM - What is Support Vector Machine?
- 15. SVM - Adult Census Income Prediction
- 16. Classification Quiz
- 1. Tune Hyperparameter for Best Parameter Selection
- 2. Hyperparameter Tuning
- 1. Azure ML Webservice - Prepare the experiment for webservice
- 2. Deploy Machine Learning Model As a Web Service
- 3. Use the Web Service - Example of Excel
- 4. AzureML Web Service
- 1. What is Linear Regression?
- 2. Regression Analysis - Common Metrics
- 3. Linear Regression model using OLS
- 4. Linear Regression - R Squared
- 5. Gradient Descent
- 6. Linear Regression: Online Gradient Descent
- 7. Experiment Online Gradient
- 8. Decision Tree - What is Regression Tree?
- 9. Decision Tree - What is Boosted Decision Tree Regression?
- 10. Decision Tree - Experiment Boosted Decision Tree
- 11. Regression Analysis
- 1. What is Cluster Analysis?
- 2. Cluster Analysis Experiment 1
- 3. Cluster Analysis Experiment 2 - Score and Evaluate
- 4. Clustering or Cluster Analysis
- 1. Section Introduction
- 2. How to Summarize Data?
- 3. Summarize Data - Experiment
- 4. Outliers Treatment - Clip Values
- 5. Outliers Treatment - Clip Values
- 6. Clean Missing Data with MICE
- 7. Clean Missing Data with MICE
- 8. SMOTE - Create New Synthetic Observations
- 9. Data Normalization - Scale and Reduce
- 10. Data Normalization
- 11. PCA - What is PCA and Curse of Dimensionality?
- 12. Principal Component Analysis
- 13. Join Data - Join Multiple Datasets based on common keys
- 14. Join Data - Experiment
- 1. Feature Selection - Section Introduction
- 2. Pearson Correlation Coefficient
- 3. Chi Square Test of Independence
- 4. Kendall Correlation Coefficient
- 5. Spearman's Rank Correlation
- 6. Comparison Experiment for Correlation Coefficients
- 7. Filter Based Selection - AzureML Experiment
- 8. Fisher Based LDA - Intuition
- 9. Fisher Based LDA - Experiment
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Deep Learning for Predictive Maintenance Project
This project is a Cognitive scientists usually refer to deep learning as artificial neural networks
Image Classification using CNTK Project
This Project is Deploy the model as a REST API, either to the local machine or to the cloud. .
Employee Management System (EMS)
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Azure Machine Learning Training Objectives
- Certainly Yes.Machine Learning is one of the most popular career choices.Machine Learning Engineer Is The Best Job of 2019 with a 344% growth and an average base salary of $146,085 per year.
- With advanced capabilities, free access, strong support for R, cloud hosting benefits, drag-and-drop development and many more features, Azure ML is ready to take the consumerization of ML to the next level.
- Certainly Yes. With a Azure certification, you may qualify for several different roles in the technology field, such as solution architect, developer, and cloud architect. This type of certification not only offers flexibility in the type of role you work in, but also the industry you work in as well.
- Be confident with your basics that's enough You to get tons of Jobs opportunity by learning Azure Machine Learning programming language.
- The Azure Machine Learning Free tier is intended to provide an in-depth introduction to the Azure Machine Learning Studio. All you need to sign up is a Microsoft account. The Free tier includes free access to one Azure Machine Learning Studio workspace per Microsoft account.
- The prerequisites include Knowledge of Python,Experience of training machine learning models using frameworks such as scikit-learn.
- Mostly Yes, Having Agile Thinking is enough to Understand the Azure Machine Learning Concepts. Even though The Basic Programing Language of C and C++ language knowledge is to make Ease to Understand the Concepts Easily.
- Azure Machine Learning studio provides a web view of all the artifacts in your workspace. You can view results and details of your datasets, experiments, pipelines, models, and endpoints. You can also manage compute resources and datastores in the studio.
- Software developers
- Web designers
- Programming enthusiasts
- Engineering graduates
- Students who all want to become Azure Machine Learning developers
- There are no additional fees associated with Azure Machine Learning. For concepts, tutorials, and samples, see our documentation. There is no additional ML charge for Azure Machine Learning. For details please select the region and other information below to see all available VM's and associated pricing.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Azure Machine Learning Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Azure Machine Learning Certification course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Azure Machine Learning Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.