Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of MongoDB Developer Online Course
Learnovita's MongoDB Developer training and quickly apply what you learn. First, get familiar with MongoDB's design, and then move on to CRUD tasks. Learn how to use the power of MongoDB's many features to implement complicated functionality, aggregate functions, indexing, and more. Next comes MongoDB security, and then more advanced topics like sharing, replication, querying, and backups. Get certified as a MongoDB expert and prepare yourself with the latest methods for growing your infrastructure. The course may be taken at your own speed or in a hybrid format.
Get the Impactful MongoDB Developer Online Training:
- Our MongoDB Developer Course is designed to provide students a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of the platform via a practical, hands-on approach.
- The Work Quality courses were developed by our seasoned educators with the intention of providing the highest quality education to their pupils.
- Learn to use Mongo's many features, such as aggregate functions, indexing, and other advanced features, to your advantage.
- If you finish the Financial Modeling with Excel training course with a passing grade, you will get a Course Completion Certificate.
- Our MongoDB Certification may help you learn cutting-edge scaling techniques and become an expert MongoDB programmer.
- To assist you get real-world experience and work on projects, our trainers partner with Top MNCs.
Tools used for MongoDB Developer:
A variety of tools are used by developers while working with MongoDB databases for data management, app development, and other purposes. Administration, development, debugging, and testing are all made easier with the help of these tools. Tools like this are crucial for MongoDB developers.
Atlas for MongoDB: Managing and growing databases is made easier with MongoDB's fully managed cloud database service.
Compass for MongoDB: An official graphical user interface application for MongoDB, providing a simple means of navigating and working with data.
"Mongo Shell": The official command-line interface for MongoDB, which allows programmers to run queries, handle database administration, and more.
The MongoDB Driver Programs: Integration of MongoDB into applications is simplified by the availability of official driver libraries for a wide range of languages (including Java, Python, and Node.js).
Stats for MongoDB: A program that helps you analyze your data in MongoDB by drawing charts and graphs from it.
Necessities of MongoDB Developer:
- Data modeling, indexing, querying, and normalization are just some of the database principles you'll need to know.
- Possessing this skill means you are well-versed in MongoDB and can effectively utilize its many capabilities, such as its document-oriented storage, sharding, and replica sets.
- Effectively accessing, modifying, and saving information contained inside MongoDB documents via the use of the database's query language.
- The CRUD operations in MongoDB allow users to create new collections, read and edit existing ones, and delete obsolete ones.
- Using MongoDB's document-based storage format, the ability to construct scalable data models is a must.
- Experience with ways to increase database throughput, namely indexing and index management for optimum query performance.
The Benefits of Finishing a MongoDB Developer Course:
A MongoDB Developer training may boost your job and database skills. Such training may teach MongoDB beginners and experts alike. MongoDB Developer courses provide several benefits:
MongoDB Expertise: The course covers MongoDB's architecture, features, and functions so you can use it efficiently.
Data modeling: You'll study MongoDB's document-oriented data model design best practices for efficient data storage and retrieval.
Optimizing queries: This course teaches query optimization and indexing ways to improve application responsiveness.
App Integration: You'll learn to connect MongoDB with online, mobile, and desktop applications utilizing programming languages and driver libraries.
Aggregation Framework Mastery: Use MongoDB's aggregation architecture for complex data conversions, analysis, and reporting.
MongoDB Developer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Data models that scale well and are efficient in their use of MongoDB's document-oriented structure may be crafted with some forethought given to data links, indexing, and schema design.
- Document insertion, modification, and deletion inside a MongoDB collection.
- Optimized database queries think about things like indexes, aggregation pipelines, and execution techniques before they run.
- Integration with MongoDB databases using the right programming languages and driver libraries enables seamless data sharing across applications.
- Indexes, which should be periodically established and maintained, may enhance data retrieval and query results.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Partition, Departition
- Sort, Transform Components
- Database Components
- Miscellaneous Components
- Datasets, FTP Components
- Compress Components
- Validate Components
MongoDB Developer Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry MongoDB Developer Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
MongoDB Developer Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 13+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from MongoDB Developer Online Training course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
There is no Prerequisite to learn MongoDB Developer Training Online, Knowledge of the database or data warehouse.
Syllabus of MongoDB Developer Online Course Download syllabus
- Understanding the basic concepts of a Database
- Database categories: What is NoSQL? Why NoSQL? Benefit over RDBMS
- Types of NoSQL Database, and NoSQL vs. SQL Comparison, ACID & Base Property
- CAP Theorem, implementing NoSQL and what is MongoDB?
- Overview of MongoDB, Design Goals for MongoDB Server and Database, MongoDB tools
- Understanding the following: Collection, Documents and Key/ Values, etc.,
- Introduction to JSON and BSON documents
- Environment setup (live Hands-on) and using various MongoDB tools available in the MongoDB Package
- Case study discussion
- Data Modelling Concepts
- Why Data Modelling? Data Modelling Approach
- Analogy between RDBMS & MongoDB Data Model, MongoDB Data Model (Embedding & Linking)
- Challenges for Data Modelling in MongoDB
- Data Model Examples and Patterns
- Model Relationships between Documents
- Model Tree Structures
- Model Specific Application Contexts
- Use Case discussion of Data modeling
- MongoDB Development Architecture
- MongoDB Production Architecture
- MongoDB CRUD Introduction, MongoDB CRUD Concepts
- MongoDB CRUD Concerns (Read & Write Operations)
- Concern Levels, Journaling, etc.,
- Cursor Query Optimizations, Query Behavior in MongoDB
- Distributed Read & Write Queries
- MongoDB Datatypes
- MongoDB CRUD Syntax & Queries (Live Hands on)
- Index Introduction, Index Concepts, Index Types, Index Properties
- Index Creation and Indexing Reference
- Introduction to Aggregation
- Approach to Aggregation
- Types of Aggregation (Pipeline, MapReduce & Single Purpose)
- Performance Tuning
- Administration concepts in MongoDB
- Monitoring issues related to Database
- Monitoring at Server, Database, Collection level, and various Monitoring tools related to MongoDB
- Database Profiling, Locks, Memory Usage, No of connections, page fault etc.,
- Backup and Recovery Methods for MongoDB
- Export and Import of Data to and from MongoDB
- Run time configuration of MongoDB
- Production notes/ best practices
- Data Managements in MongoDB (Capped Collections/ Expired data from TTL), Hands on Administrative Tasks.
- Concepts around Replication
- What is Replica Set and Master Slave Replication?
- Type of Replication in MongoDB
- How to setup a replicated cluster & managing replica sets etc.,
- Introduction to Sharding (Horizontal Scaling),
- Concepts around Sharding, what is shards, Key,
- Config Server, Query Router etc.
- How to setup a Sharding,
- Type of Sharding (Hash Based, Range Based etc.), and Managing Shards.
- Security Introduction
- Security Concepts
- Integration of MongoDB with Jaspersoft
- Integration of MongoDB with Pentaho
- Integration of MongoDB with Hadoop/Hive
- Integration of MongoDB with Java
- Integration of MongoDB with GUI Tool Robomongo
- Case Study MongoDB and Java
- What in NoSQL?
- Difference between NoSQL and RDBMS
- Benefits of NoSQL
- Design Goals.
- The Mongo Shell
- JSON Introduction
- JSON Structure
- Installing Tools
- Overview of Blog Project.
- Swig, Express
- Node Packaged Modules (npm)
- CRUD (Creating, Reading & Updating Data) Mongo Shell
- Query Operators
- Update Operators and a Few Commands
- Schema Design Pattern
- Case Studies & Tradeoffs
- Automatic Storage Class
- Static Storage Class
- External Storage Class
- Register Storage Class
- Performance Using Indexes,
- Monitoring And Understanding Performance
- Performance In Sharded Environments.
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Secret Server Project
It stores all of your web passwords in a centralised, secure database and enables you to swiftly log into websites.
Security Access Control Project
It tries to provide a secure authentication system that restricts access to a secure location to only authorised individuals.
Big Data usage is driving the database market. While other databases won't disappear soon, NoSQL has a bright future.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of MongoDB Developer Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the MongoDB Developer Certification course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
This is the Certification levels that was Structured under the MongoDB Developer Certification Path.
- LearnoVita MongoDB Developer Certification
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
MongoDB Developer Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.