Salesforce Online Training Overview
Salesforce developer is one among the foremost wanted technologies within the cloud-computing platform. The Salesforce developer training course is meant for those individuals getting to have a superb career in an IT sector globally. Salesforce Developer is provided with advanced programming skills required by the highest IT companies. Salesforce Developer Training will assist you get in-depth knowledge of some important fundamentals on cloud-computing and Salesforce components like Salesforce MVC architecture, developer console, working with components of Apex data and its scheduling, etc.
Salesforce Developer CertificationTraining will:
- Learning Online Salesforce Training is to develop own application. there's no got to install the other software, it are often access through cloud.
- It helps to make apps instead of building the tools and infrastructure.
- As before some work take years to finish , now with the using of Salesforce it takes only months or week to finish .
- Salesforce is learning to trace the team and Experience with the assistance of real world situations
- This may assist you to develop the organisations growth and business.
- With a salesforce certification, you’ll get an improved understanding of trends in sales as you’ll get a customized and detailed insight about the trends.
Skills You Will Gain
- Login, Dashboards
- Reports, Security Model
- User Interface
- Implementing Business Logics
- Apex, Apex - SOQL
- Visual force
Salesforce Developer CertificationCourse Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Salesforce Developer CertificationExperts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
The Salesforce Developer leads the design and program solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force. They will design, implementation,deployment and documentation of projects that leverage Salesforce to configuration, development, integration and customization of business environment and rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Salesforce Developer Certification Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 11+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Salesforce Developer Certification Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Syllabus of Salesforce Developer Certification Online Course Download syllabus
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Restricting Access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity Management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For - Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
- Building custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Build Advanced Analytics Dashboards
Increase adoption and usability by making dashboards more dynamic and focused.
Build Flexible Apps with Lightning Components
This Project is use Lightning Data Service and Communicate Between Components.
Employee Management System (EMS)
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Salesforce Developer CertificationTraining Objectives
- Salesforce is the number one recommended CRM software and has been providing solutions to businesses for nearly 20 years. As more businesses are optimizing their operations with the use of Salesforce, the need for Salesforce developers continues to rise.
- It's predicted that SaaS CRM solutions will reach a deployment rate of 80 to 85% by 2025. The CRM software market in itself is estimated to grow at a rate of about 14% annually in the short-term, through 2017.
- Salesforce is one of the top 10 digital skills that boost marketing careers according to Burning Glass. ... All of these skills can help propel you up the career ladder, whether you're working in marketing or trying to launch your own business.
- Salesforce does not require the ability to write code to be successful, in fact, one of the great things about Salesforce.com is the ability to do some pretty awesome things without writing a line of code!
- While Salesforce employees earn an average yearly salary of $113,486, different roles can command different wages. Some of the positions that earn high wages at Salesforce include senior member technical staff, product manager, senior manager, and data scientist.
- You must complete release-specific Trailhead modules to maintain your Salesforce Certification credentials. If you don't complete your required maintenance by the due date, all of your certifications maintained by that module will expire.
- The pass mark is 65%, meaning quite a high level of knowledge is required to be successful in this exam. The test consists of 60 multiple-choice questions, which means you must get at least 39 correct to pass.
- Software developers
- Web designers
- Programming enthusiasts
- Engineering graduates
- Students who all want to become Salesforce Developer Certificationdevelopers
- Install AppExchange packages to test them and become familiar with the install process. Build new features and functionality in Salesforce (like custom fields, objects, and workflow rules). Create and execute APEX code (for those who are developers) including Visualforce.
Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Salesforce Developer CertificationTraining Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Salesforce Developer CertificationCertification course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Salesforce Developer CertificationCourse FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.