Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Apache Spark with Scala Online Training in Toronto
This Apache Spark with Scala training course demonstrates how to handle real-time data using the Spark streaming, SQL, RDD, and Machine Learning libraries. (Spark MLlib). In this Spark and Scala course, you will learn to program in Spark and Scala and work on three actual use cases. You gain practical experience developing Scala Spark apps with the Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training Course. It offers a clear comparison between Spark vs Hadoop.
Learn and advance your career with our Apache Spark with Scala Training in Toronto :
- This course helps to learn how to customize Spark using Scala, as well as how to leverage Spark RDDs to enhance application efficiency and allow high-speed processing.
- Discover how to leverage Spark RDDs to boost application performance and allow high-speed processing, as well as how to alter Spark with Scala.
- You'll learn the foundations of the Scala programming language and the Apache Spark open-source framework, as well as Spark Streaming, Spark SQL, programming for machine learning, GraphX, and Shell Scripting Spark.
- The certifications granted by Learnovita are highly regarded. This credential will open doors to high-level positions in prestigious MNCs throughout the globe.
- This training will focus on projects that are relevant to the industry, which will provide you with skills that will help you be successful in a field that is always evolving.
- We have an excellent Placement Support team that works with participants to find the best fit for their needs in the IT industry.
Skills You Will Gain
- Big Data, HDFS
- YARN, Spark
- PIG, HIVE
- Mahout, Spark MLLib
- Solar, Lucene
Apache Spark with Scala Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Apache Spark with Scala Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
A professional application developer is an irreproachable source code creator of the software. Technoscientifically, application developers involves in the end-to-end software development life cycle. They create, test, deploy, and help to upgrade software as per the requirement of clients. They are often rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Apache Spark with Scala Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 11+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Apache Spark with Scala Certification Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Following is sufficient for basics of Apache Spark with Scala technologies :
Syllabus of Apache Spark with Scala Online Course Download syllabus
- What is Big Data?
- Big Data Customer Scenarios
- What is Hadoop?
- Hadoop’s Key Characteristics
- Hadoop Ecosystem and HDFS
- Hadoop Core Components
- Rack Awareness and Block Replication
- YARN and its Advantage
- LHadoop Cluster and its Architecture
- Hadoop: Different Cluster Modes
- Why Spark is needed?
- What is Spark?
- How Spark differs from other frameworks?
- What is Scala?
- Why Scala for Spark?
- Scala in other Frameworks
- Introduction to Scala REPL
- Basic Scala Operations
- Variable Types in Scala
- Control Structures in Scala
- Foreach loop, Functions and Procedures
- Collections in Scala- Array
- ArrayBuffer, Map, Tuples, Lists
- Variables in Scala
- Methods, classes, and objects in Scala
- Packages and package objects
- Traits and trait linearization
- Java Interoperability
- Introduction to functional programming
- Functional Scala for the data scientists
- Types and hierarchies
- Performance characteristics
- Java interoperability
- Using Scala implicits
- Apache Spark installation
- Spark Applications
- The back bone of Spark – RDD
- Loading Data
- What is Lambda?
- Using the Spark shell
- Actions and Transformations
- Associative Property
- What is RDD, Its Operations, Transformations & Actions
- Data Loading and Saving Through RDDs
- Key-Value Pair RDDs
- RDD Lineage
- RDD Persistence
- WordCount Program Using RDD Concepts
- RDD Partitioning & How It Helps Achieve Parallelization
- Passing Functions to Spark
- Need for Spark SQL
- What is Spark SQL?
- Spark SQL Architecture
- SQL Context in Spark SQL
- User Defined Functions
- Data Frames & Datasets
- Interoperating with RDDs
- JSON and Parquet File Formats
- Spark – Hive Integration
- Need for stream analytics
- Real-time data processing using Spark streaming
- Fault tolerance and check-pointing
- Stateful stream processing
- DStream and window operations
- Spark Stream execution flow
- Connection to various source systems
- Performance optimizations in Spark
- A brief introduction to graph theory
- VertexRDD and EdgeRDD
- Graph operators
- Pregel API
- Why Machine Learning?
- What is Machine Learning?
- Where Machine Learning is Used?
- Different Types of Machine Learning Techniques
- Introduction to MLlib
- Features of MLlib and MLlib Tools
- Various ML algorithms supported by MLlib
- Optimization Techniques
- Machine Learning MLlib
- K- Means Clustering
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Tree
- Random Forest
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Sentiment Analysis of Twitter Data
This project would involve using Apache Spark and Scala to analyze sentiment from tweets and other text data.
Image Recognition using Deep Learning
This project focus on building an image recognition system using Apache Spark and Scala.
PySpark project which allows you to write Spark applications in the Python programming language.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Apache Spark with Scala Training Objectives
- The Apache Spark with Scala Course is a comprehensive, hands-on certification program that aims to give you a comprehensive knowledge of Apache Spark and the Scala programming language. Through this course, you will learn the basics of big data and how Apache Spark can be used to process, analyze, and interact with large and disparate datasets. You will also gain a better understanding of the concepts, principles, and tools necessary to generate intelligent, data-driven business decisions.
- Apache Spark with Scala is a powerful tool used in modern data science. As a programming language, Scala has become increasingly popular due to its scalability and ability to handle large datasets. By taking an Apache Spark with Scala Course, you can become a powerful data scientist and learn to build, maintain, and analyze data-driven applications for the business world. You’ll gain an understanding of the development process, be able to interpret and test data sets, and know how to query and manipulate data.
- Understanding of distributed computing environment and the principles of it;
- Introduction to the Apache Spark platform and how to use it for data processing;
- Basics of the Scala programming language and how to use it to interact with Apache Spark;
- Analytics capabilities of Apache Spark and how to use them for data exploration;
- Using Scala to push business insights to the data and algorithms;
- Handling of large datasets using Apache Spark and Scala;
- Advanced topics like machine learning in Apache Spark.
- The primary goals of this Apache Spark with Scala Course are to provide students with in-depth knowledge of the Apache Spark platform, the Scala programming language, and the application of these tools for modern data science. Students will also be able to understand the functionality of distributed computing environments and how to interact with large datasets. They will be able to apply their knowledge of Scala and Apache Spark to build and maintain their own data-driven projects.
- Yes, this Apache Spark with Scala Course is a great way to prepare for the future with Big Data. Big Data has become a key part of many modern businesses. By taking this course, you will gain valuable skills that will be important for the future in a variety of areas like data analytics, data processing, and data mining.
- The opportunities available for those who complete this Apache Spark with Scala Course are quite extensive. Those completing this course may find themselves in positions like software developer, analyst, data engineer, solutions architect, and many more. Big Data is a booming industry and the demand for skilled professionals is always high.
- To learn Apache Spark with Scala Course, you should have a good understanding of basic programming concepts and be able to understand basic mathematics principles and functions. Prior exposure to programming languages like Python and SQL is also beneficial, but not required. Additionally, some courses may require prior knowledge of Apache Spark or the Scala programming language.
- The primary objectives of this Apache Spark with Scala Course is to provide learners with an in-depth knowledge of Apache Spark, the Scala programming language, and their application to modern data science. Through this course, students will learn to understand the architecture of distributed computing environments, be able to interact with large datasets, and use Apache Spark and Scala to build and maintain data-driven projects.
- An Apache Spark with Scala Course offers a range of advantages for those looking to build and maintain data-driven projects. It is an in-depth and comprehensive course that covers the topics of distributed computing, data analytics, data exploration, and machine learning. Additionally, it covers the basics of the Scala programming language and Apache Spark, which are essential tools for modern data science.
- After successfully completing this Apache Spark with Scala Course, learners are likely to find promising job opportunities in the field of data science. Learning this valuable skill gives them the ability to better analyze and understand complex datasets, push business insights forward, and become data-driven professionals.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Apache Spark with Scala Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Apache Spark with Scala course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Apache Spark with Scala Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.