Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Apache Spark with Scala Online Training in London
This Apache Spark with Scala training course uses the Spark streaming, SQL, RDD, and Machine Learning libraries to show how to manage real-time data. (Spark MLlib). You will work on three real use cases while learning to program in Spark and Scala in this course. The Apache Spark with Scala Certification Training Course provides you with hands-on experience creating Scala Spark applications. It provides a straightforward comparison between Spark vs Hadoop.
Get our resourceful Apache Spark with Scala Training in London :
- This course helps to understand how to use Spark RDDs to boost application performance and enable high-speed processing, as well as how to modify Spark using Scala.
- You'll learn how to modify Spark with Scala and how to use Spark RDDs to speed up processing and improve application performance with aid of this course.
- The fundamentals of the Scala programming language, the Apache Spark open-source framework, Spark Streaming, Spark SQL, machine learning programming, GraphX, and Shell Scripting Spark will all be covered.
- After the training, students can sign up with Learnovita to receive more employment aid, help with their resumes, and mock interviews to get job-ready.
- The certifications granted by Learnovita are highly regarded. This credential will open doors to high-level positions in prestigious MNCs throughout the globe.
- This training will focus on projects that are relevant to the industry, which will provide you with skills that will help you be successful in a field that is always evolving.
Skills You Will Gain
- Big Data, HDFS
- YARN, Spark
- PIG, HIVE
- Mahout, Spark MLLib
- Solar, Lucene
Apache Spark with Scala Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Apache Spark with Scala Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
A professional application developer is an irreproachable source code creator of the software. Technoscientifically, application developers involves in the end-to-end software development life cycle. They create, test, deploy, and help to upgrade software as per the requirement of clients. They are often rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Apache Spark with Scala Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 11+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Apache Spark with Scala Certification Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Following is sufficient for basics of Apache Spark with Scala technologies :
Syllabus of Apache Spark with Scala Online Course Download syllabus
- What is Big Data?
- Big Data Customer Scenarios
- What is Hadoop?
- Hadoop’s Key Characteristics
- Hadoop Ecosystem and HDFS
- Hadoop Core Components
- Rack Awareness and Block Replication
- YARN and its Advantage
- LHadoop Cluster and its Architecture
- Hadoop: Different Cluster Modes
- Why Spark is needed?
- What is Spark?
- How Spark differs from other frameworks?
- What is Scala?
- Why Scala for Spark?
- Scala in other Frameworks
- Introduction to Scala REPL
- Basic Scala Operations
- Variable Types in Scala
- Control Structures in Scala
- Foreach loop, Functions and Procedures
- Collections in Scala- Array
- ArrayBuffer, Map, Tuples, Lists
- Variables in Scala
- Methods, classes, and objects in Scala
- Packages and package objects
- Traits and trait linearization
- Java Interoperability
- Introduction to functional programming
- Functional Scala for the data scientists
- Types and hierarchies
- Performance characteristics
- Java interoperability
- Using Scala implicits
- Apache Spark installation
- Spark Applications
- The back bone of Spark – RDD
- Loading Data
- What is Lambda?
- Using the Spark shell
- Actions and Transformations
- Associative Property
- What is RDD, Its Operations, Transformations & Actions
- Data Loading and Saving Through RDDs
- Key-Value Pair RDDs
- RDD Lineage
- RDD Persistence
- WordCount Program Using RDD Concepts
- RDD Partitioning & How It Helps Achieve Parallelization
- Passing Functions to Spark
- Need for Spark SQL
- What is Spark SQL?
- Spark SQL Architecture
- SQL Context in Spark SQL
- User Defined Functions
- Data Frames & Datasets
- Interoperating with RDDs
- JSON and Parquet File Formats
- Spark – Hive Integration
- Need for stream analytics
- Real-time data processing using Spark streaming
- Fault tolerance and check-pointing
- Stateful stream processing
- DStream and window operations
- Spark Stream execution flow
- Connection to various source systems
- Performance optimizations in Spark
- A brief introduction to graph theory
- VertexRDD and EdgeRDD
- Graph operators
- Pregel API
- Why Machine Learning?
- What is Machine Learning?
- Where Machine Learning is Used?
- Different Types of Machine Learning Techniques
- Introduction to MLlib
- Features of MLlib and MLlib Tools
- Various ML algorithms supported by MLlib
- Optimization Techniques
- Machine Learning MLlib
- K- Means Clustering
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Tree
- Random Forest
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Sentiment Analysis of Twitter Data
This project would involve using Apache Spark and Scala to analyze sentiment from tweets and other text data.
Image Recognition using Deep Learning
This project focus on building an image recognition system using Apache Spark and Scala.
PySpark project which allows you to write Spark applications in the Python programming language.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Apache Spark with Scala Training Objectives
- The Apache Spark with Scala Training Certification course is an in-depth training course designed to teach students the fundamentals of working with the Apache Spark platform. The course covers topics such as an introduction to Apache Spark, the components of the Spark system, streaming data with Spark, machine learning with Spark, and integrating Spark with other data systems. Additionally, students learn how to develop applications with Spark, using Scala as the programming language.
- The objectives of the Apache Spark with Scala Online Training are to provide students with the tools they need to develop powerful applications and workflows using the Apache Spark platform. Students learn how to deploy and operate the Spark platform, understand the components of Spark and their interactions, and leverage popular libraries such as MLib and SparkSQL to build performant applications. Additionally, students learn the basics of programming in Scala, and use it as their language of choice to develop applications and workflows.
- The scope of Apache Spark with Scala Training in future is limitless. Spark is one of the most popular and widely used big data processing frameworks today, and is being widely adopted across many industries. This means that it has a bright future ahead of it, as there is an ever increasing demand for developers and data engineers who can leverage Spark for efficient data processing and analysis. Demand for Spark developers is expected to increase significantly in the coming years, making it imperative for aspiring developers to learn this technology.
- The career opportunities for Apache Spark with Scala Training are extensive. With the number of companies using the Apache Spark platform increasing exponentially, the demand for Spark developers is growing lengthily. As a result, Apache Spark graduates can expect to work as software engineers, data engineers, big data engineers, or develop analytics services. There are a variety of roles available in the industry, including building, deploying, maintaining, and improving applications powered by Spark.
- Yes, Apache Spark with Scala Training is a trend that is leading the tech industry in the future. Apache Spark is one of the most popular big data processing frameworks used today, due to its scalability, speed, and wide range of features. Apache Spark is widely used by organizations for efficient data processing and data analysis, as its performance makes it ideal for large-scale distributed workloads. As a result, Apache Spark is bound to remain one of the biggest trends in the tech industry for years to come.
- Yes, there is a high demand for Apache Spark with Scala Training. The demand for professionals with Apache Spark skills is steadily increasing in the UK, as a result of the increasing demand for big data and data analysis. Many companies are embracing the new technologies powered by Apache Spark, making it an essential skill to learn for aspiring developers.
- It is possible to practice Apache Spark with Scala Training in a lab. Many universities and professional training companies offer a lab environment in which students can work through practical exercises and gain hands-on experience of working with Apache Spark.
- The job roles offered to Apache Spark with Scala Training professionals include Software Engineer, Data Engineer, Big Data Engineer, and Data Scientist. These roles involve working with the Apache Spark platform, building applications and workflows, and leveraging the many features of the Spark system.
- In the Apache Spark with Scala Online Training, you will learn the fundamentals of the Apache Spark platform, as well as the components of the system and how to deploy and operate it. You will also learn about streaming data with Apache Spark, machine learning with Apache Spark, and integrating Apache Spark with other other data systems.
- In order to successfully participate in the Apache Spark with Scala Course, participants must have basic knowledge of programming and a familiarity with computer systems. They must also have an understanding of some of the data storage formats commonly used in Big Data.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Apache Spark with Scala Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Apache Spark with Scala course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Apache Spark with Scala Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.