Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
AWS Online Training Overview
The AWS training is designed to provide you with the theoretical and sensible skills you would like to design, arrange and scale AWS implementations in real-world environments. Our Amazon Web services online course content is developed and updated oftentimes by industry experts. Thus, you'll not blink so far with the newest technology trends in AWS. AWS training in Velachery helps you build and validate your cloud skills therefore you'll get a lot out of the cloud and whether or not you're simply beginning out, building on existing IT skills, or sharpening your cloud information.
AWS Online Training will:
- Learn Amazon Web Services(AWS) from beginner level to advanced techniques with prime experienced operating professionals.
- Get access to AWS services and the ability to implement them for victimization IT services.
- Understand the benefits you'll take pleasure in and also the limitations you will face whereas victimization AWS technologies.
- Learn the techniques to implement IT services with the employment of Amazon Web Services instead of huge money on data centers and infrastructure.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Linux, Unix
- Networking, Devops
- SysOps Administrator
- Computer, Migration
- Security, Storage
- Database, Analytics
- Game Development
- Developer Tools, AI
AWS Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry AWS Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
- Annual SalaryHiring Companies
AWS Course Curriculam
Our platform AWS certification preparation from foundational and associate to professional and specialty level. Gain the hands-on experience that you need to succeed in using AWS . Trainers are certified professionals with 13+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
Syllabus of AWS Course in Velachery Download syllabus
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
AWS Serverless Airline Booking
Airline Booking is a complete web application that provides Flight Search, Flight Payment, Flight Booking, etc.
Amazon Sagemaker Deepar Retail
Use SageMaker's Deepar algorithm to continuously develop store inventory forecasts in response to changing data.
Deploying High Availability and Site Resilience
Design an architecture that auto-scales the traffic with the Elastic load balancer. To improve availability and resilience, you’ll also work with EC2, Relational Database, RDS, target Groups, and more.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- In our mock interviews will be conducted by industry best AWS Training in Velachery experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
AWS Training Objectives
- In the olden days, if a corporation wanted to have a presence in the technology location, they needed a data center, a place to host computers, and an IT organization to manage everything. You had to hook up redundant power, backups, and temperature control (devices run hot).
- A lot of resources, experience, and effort are advanced into the equipment and the software to give you a foothold in the technology space. That grants a barrier to entry for companies, entrepreneurs, and innovators who don’t have the supplies to build all of this infrastructure.
- AWS stands for Amazon web services. It is a cloud service from amazon. Which render services in the design of building blocks. By using these construction blocks you can create and deploy any type of employment in the cloud.
- AWS has presented companies of all dimensions an information technology services platform in the cloud. With AWS, software developers can easily requisition compute, accommodation, database, and other Internet-based assistance to power their diligence.
- Developers have the flexibility to choose any development platform or programming background that makes sense for the obstacles they’re trying to solve.
- Since developers only pay for what they use, with no upfront capital costs and low operating expenses, AWS is the most cost-effective way to deliver computational resources, collected data, and other applications to end-users.
- With traditional IT companies expanding their spending on cloud infrastructure, the sector is expected to grow at a quicker rate. According to an article published in Economic Times, India is required to add more than a million job positions in cloud computing by 2022.
- Cloud service providers like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloudflare, Microsoft Azure are struggling to take a greater pie of the business share. According to Statista The Statistics Portal, Amazon’s business share in worldwide cloud infrastructure in the fourth division of 2020 is 32%. And, it is exceeding the connected market portion of both Microsoft and Google.
- Online courses for example Linux Academy or Udemy.
- AWS white papers and AWS patterns on kindle. These are all available, and you can know the guides in a kindle cloud reader.
- AWS study designs. These are great, but there isn’t a guide for all the tests.
- AWS free range. You can do a number with the AWS free tier.
- AWS reinvent youtube videos. There is several good info here.
- Pay-per-use model: You are only charged for disk space, CPU time, and bandwidth that you use.
- Instant scalability: Your Service automatically ascends on the AWS stack. Reliable/Redundant/Secure: Infrequent interruptions (so far). Data is redundant in the cloud. All services have built-in security.
- Most services obtained via simple REST/SOAP API: Libraries are available in all major languages. Minimal learning curve.
- Amazon - Experience & Commitment: Amazon has continued doing this for ~15 years. A company-wide dedication to AWS.
- AWS is isolated into various administrations and individuals can be designed in many manners dependent on the client's needs. Clients ought to have the opportunity to see arrangement choices and individual server maps for an AWS administration.
- Over 100 organizations involve the Amazon Web Services portfolio, including those for registration, databases, framework executives, application improvement, and security.
- Yes, of course, I am an AWS certified developer with an associate level. Becoming a tag of AWS certification is a great achievement, but make sure you inquire and crack the exam on your own. It took me 2 attempts to receive the exam, but it's worth it. And as certified characters are so rare that even large organizations have a tough time finding them.
- Begin with the Whitepaper published by AWS
- Browse the FAQ for the major services which are EC2, S3, RDS, and DynamoDB
- Subscribe to the AWS SlideShare channel at Amazon Web Services
- The AWS YouTube channel at Amazon Web Services has a good set of videos
- Fundamental understanding of cloud computing & AWS.
- Basic understanding of operating systems like Windows OS, Linux, etc. Points of contrast between the Public and Private cloud.
- Networking is essential, and all operations on the cloud program involve it.
- Visualization plays a significant part in AWS.
- Basic rule over coding with Python, Java, SQL (not necessary if you are going for AWS Solution Architect profile.
- Yes, of course, I am an AWS certified developer with an associate level.
- Becoming a tag of AWS certification is a great achievement, but make sure you inquire and crack the exam on your own.
- It took me 2 attempts to receive the exam, but it's worth it. And as certified characters are so rare that even large organizations have a tough time finding them
Exam & Certification
At LearnoVita, You Can Enroll in Either the instructor-led AWS Online Course, Classroom Training or Online Self-Paced Training.
AWS Online Training / Class Room:
- Participate and Complete One batch of AWS Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
AWS Online Self-learning:
- Complete 85% of the AWS Certification Training
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
These are the Different Kinds of Certification levels that was Structured under the Oracle’s AWS Certification Path.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LernoVita AWS Certification Training in Velachery That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
AWS Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita Best AWS Training in Velachery will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course from LearnoVita Best AWS Course in Velachery, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita is the Best AWS Training Institute in Velachery Offers mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated AWS certification training in Velachery, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the AWS classes in Velachery as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.