Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Apache Spark with Scala Online Training in Sydney
This Apache Spark with Scala training course explains the fundamentals of the Scala and Apache Spark open-source programming languages, as well as Spark Streaming, Spark SQL, programming for machine learning, GraphX, and Shell Scripting Spark. You will also comprehend Spark's function in overcoming MapReduce's limitations. The goal of the Apache Spark Training is to provide you the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed as a Big Data & Spark Developer.
Enhance your career with our Apache Spark with Scala Training in Sydney :
- This course helps to get hands-on experience building Spark apps using Scala programming. It gives a good comparison between Spark vs Hadoop.
- You'll learn how to leverage Spark RDDs to boost application performance and enable high-speed processing, as well as how to modify Spark.
- Apache Spark with Scala Training provides information on RDD, SparkSQL, Spark Streaming, MLlib, and GraphX as well as Apache Spark Core, Motivation for Apache Spark, Spark Internals, and Spark Core.
- Completing the course and receiving certification validates your expertise in growing mission-critical services efficiently, reliably, and cost-effectively.
- Our top in-field instructors will provide you with the most current, relevant, and high-quality real-world projects to help you hone your skills, practical competence, and knowledge.
- Mock exams and interviews will be conducted by our Learnovita Placement cell to determine the most talented needs.
Skills You Will Gain
- Big Data, HDFS
- YARN, Spark
- PIG, HIVE
- Mahout, Spark MLLib
- Solar, Lucene
Apache Spark with Scala Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Apache Spark with Scala Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
A professional application developer is an irreproachable source code creator of the software. Technoscientifically, application developers involves in the end-to-end software development life cycle. They create, test, deploy, and help to upgrade software as per the requirement of clients. They are often rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Apache Spark with Scala Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 11+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Apache Spark with Scala Certification Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Following is sufficient for basics of Apache Spark with Scala technologies :
Syllabus of Apache Spark with Scala Online Course Download syllabus
- What is Big Data?
- Big Data Customer Scenarios
- What is Hadoop?
- Hadoop’s Key Characteristics
- Hadoop Ecosystem and HDFS
- Hadoop Core Components
- Rack Awareness and Block Replication
- YARN and its Advantage
- LHadoop Cluster and its Architecture
- Hadoop: Different Cluster Modes
- Why Spark is needed?
- What is Spark?
- How Spark differs from other frameworks?
- What is Scala?
- Why Scala for Spark?
- Scala in other Frameworks
- Introduction to Scala REPL
- Basic Scala Operations
- Variable Types in Scala
- Control Structures in Scala
- Foreach loop, Functions and Procedures
- Collections in Scala- Array
- ArrayBuffer, Map, Tuples, Lists
- Variables in Scala
- Methods, classes, and objects in Scala
- Packages and package objects
- Traits and trait linearization
- Java Interoperability
- Introduction to functional programming
- Functional Scala for the data scientists
- Types and hierarchies
- Performance characteristics
- Java interoperability
- Using Scala implicits
- Apache Spark installation
- Spark Applications
- The back bone of Spark – RDD
- Loading Data
- What is Lambda?
- Using the Spark shell
- Actions and Transformations
- Associative Property
- What is RDD, Its Operations, Transformations & Actions
- Data Loading and Saving Through RDDs
- Key-Value Pair RDDs
- RDD Lineage
- RDD Persistence
- WordCount Program Using RDD Concepts
- RDD Partitioning & How It Helps Achieve Parallelization
- Passing Functions to Spark
- Need for Spark SQL
- What is Spark SQL?
- Spark SQL Architecture
- SQL Context in Spark SQL
- User Defined Functions
- Data Frames & Datasets
- Interoperating with RDDs
- JSON and Parquet File Formats
- Spark – Hive Integration
- Need for stream analytics
- Real-time data processing using Spark streaming
- Fault tolerance and check-pointing
- Stateful stream processing
- DStream and window operations
- Spark Stream execution flow
- Connection to various source systems
- Performance optimizations in Spark
- A brief introduction to graph theory
- VertexRDD and EdgeRDD
- Graph operators
- Pregel API
- Why Machine Learning?
- What is Machine Learning?
- Where Machine Learning is Used?
- Different Types of Machine Learning Techniques
- Introduction to MLlib
- Features of MLlib and MLlib Tools
- Various ML algorithms supported by MLlib
- Optimization Techniques
- Machine Learning MLlib
- K- Means Clustering
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Tree
- Random Forest
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Sentiment Analysis of Twitter Data
This project would involve using Apache Spark and Scala to analyze sentiment from tweets and other text data.
Image Recognition using Deep Learning
This project focus on building an image recognition system using Apache Spark and Scala.
PySpark project which allows you to write Spark applications in the Python programming language.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Apache Spark with Scala Training Objectives
- The Apache Spark with Scala Certification Training course is designed to provide you with the comprehensive knowledge and skills required to develop, deploy and manage advanced analytics with Apache Spark. This program focuses on the fundamentals of distributed systems along with the implementation of Spark 2.x DataFrames and Spark Streaming applications designed for real-time analytics and machine learning.
This certification programme will teach you the principles of distributed computing, in-depth knowledge of Apache Spark, and Scala to enable you master the implementation and management of sophisticated Analytics applications with Spark. The following are the goals of this certification programme:
- Work with data frames using Spark and Scala;
- Recognise and use the terms, components, and architecture of Spark;
- Recognise and use Spark for machine learning
- With an increasing demand for big data analytics solutions, Apache Spark is a technology that is going to be in high demand in the coming future. Employees of any organization who are certified in Spark can make a great contribution to the organization’s data analytics initiatives. This course will equip participants to perform real-time analytics with Apache Spark, leveraging its superior tools with a view to developing sophisticated data-driven decisions and uncovering valuable insights.
- Apache Spark with Scala Certification Training provides excellent career opportunities for professionals including software engineers, data scientists, analytics architects, and big data professionals. Apart from being well-equipped to develop and manage advanced analytics with Apache Spark, they will be eligible for positions such as Hadoop Developers, Big Data Architects, Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Analytics Managers, and DevOps Engineers.
- Yes, Apache Spark with Scala Certification is a trend that will lead the tech industry in future. Apache Spark is one of the most powerful and popular big data tools today, and its use is continually growing. Apache Spark with Scala Certification will not only equip the developer with the knowledge of Hadoop and big data but also with the programming language Scala necessary to work with Spark. With Spark and Scala working together, a data scientist has tools that are superior to writing plain Java and working with batch processing.
- Yes, there is a tremendous demand for Apache Spark with Scala Certification Training. Spark certification is becoming increasingly important for organizations that want to maximize the value of their big data initiatives. Those who get certified from this course are accredited internationally, and this certification proves their ability to work with Spark for advanced analytics and machine learning.
- The online lab is available based on the schedules and durations specified in the training. It is structured to give you the best environment for learning and working with Apache Spark and Scala, thus helping you to hone your skills and build up confidence to work with advanced analytics applications.
- Apache Spark with Scala Certification Training enables professionals to become eligible for roles such as Hadoop Developers, Big Data Architects, Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Analytics Managers, and DevOps Engineers. Additionally, they can start their own data analytics firms or work as a Spark analyst in a wide variety of organizations such as government agencies, retail companies, BFSI, and telecommunication sectors.
- Distributed computing basics
- Working with dataframes and Spark SQL
- Spark operations and maintenance
- Streaming data with Spark
- Integrating Spark with Hadoop components like HDFS and YARN
- Setting up and deploying Spark clusters
- Creating and deploying applications on the cluster
- Laptop/PC with internet access
- Knowledge of Core Java, Scala, and Machine Learning
- Basic understanding of Hadoop
- Familiarity with the command line
- Ability to install necessary software
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Apache Spark with Scala Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Apache Spark with Scala course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Apache Spark with Scala Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.