AWS and Developer Training Overview
- Introduce you to the Efficient design and deployment of the AWS system.
- Learn Linux Fundamentals, Cloud Computing, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Understand Identity Access Management of AWS, EC2 Instance, Auto-scaling, Load Balancing, EBS (Elastic Block Storage), Object Storage in Cloud, Cloud Front, Route 53, AWS Security Management, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Relational Database Service (RDS), NDynamo DB, Monitoring Services, Application Services – An Overview, AWS Troubleshooting, AWS Architecture and Design, DevOps Fundamentals.
- Show you how to develop and validate your cloud skills and prepares you for the role of an AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- We train students for interviews and offer placements in corporate companies.
Why AWS Certification?
As we all know how difficult is to achieve the highest position in an organization in this competitive world, but it is possible when you are having extraordinary skills like AWS Developer, AWS solution architect, DevOps Master.
While you are reading reasons to do AWS certification, first we have to clear the concept and know in brief about AWS for beginners, readers and students.
Why AWS becomes a God of Cloud Computing?
We all know Amazon.com is well known for its ability to changing USA’s retail market by offering cheap, fast, and better services to customers. AWS cloud computing solutions are following the same way like Amazon.com, by offering all types cloud computing services which are much economical, fast and better than others.
The main 3 features of AWS services are:
- AWS is economical to organizations.
- AWS is scalable because it’s offering are different for business to business like it’s also available for startups, small business and large business.
- AWS is much more secure because currently AWS have many data centers which are regularly monitored and strictly maintained, and they tried to keep their database centers as hidden as possible.
Benefits you will get when you have AWS Certification
1. Cloud is the Future of Business Technology:
- Now-a-days cloud computing is the technology that every business wants. Why? Because it’s economical, fast, advanced with better features than conventional technology. No need of heavy integration or heavy maintenance. Cloud can give you all feature in single platform.
2. AWS Certification Reasonable and Within Reach:
- Now there are tons of certification for cloud computing provided by various vendors but Amazon are the only one whose certification are less in cost. Although, It’s not that easy to get AWS certified but you must have basic knowledge which is required to pass.
- The issue for other certifications recognized by various experts is that like many aspirants left the current job to get the certifications and pay expensive fees to attend the training, but this is not the issue with Amazon AWS certification for both AWS developer and AWS solution architect certification you can pass the exam by continuing your current job and benefit of that is you will get promoted in your current company with the job role you want.
As, mentioned above there are two important certification you need to pursue:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Developer Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
As an expert recommended you cannot learn these skills in online training because the classroom training is delivered by the industry expert trainers who are having plenty of experience in their field, they can deliver you real-life examples and case studies.
3. Demanded Skills are always Earning more Money!!! Right?
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate $119,233
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional $116,838
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate $116,456
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate $111,966
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer $108,315
This does not mean after you get the certification you can earn the above salary, it totally depends upon your understanding of AWS and Technical skills.
As, the above chart you can see that AWS certified are earning more than average by just acquiring demanded skills.
4. AWS Becomes the God of Cloud:
- According to Gartner report AWS is having growth more than 10 times compared to their 14 competitors combined and their competitors are not a small player they are also well-known name in cloud computing industry e.g., Microsoft Azure, Google cloud platform, IBM SoftLayer, Rackspace, and Joyent, AWS vs Google Cloud ;Article)
- While they are busy in competing with each other as a software industry aspirant didn’t you notice the biggest opportunity? Yes AWS is expanding and all the big organizations working on AWS, so you need to grab this opportunity and become a certified AWS developer as soon as possible because we all know the competition in software industry.
5. New Height to Your Expertise:
- If you want to improve your skills or expertise in the cloud computing field “then” AWS certification is best for you. AWS certification will boost your resume and your profile but for that, you must have the knowledge of AWS theoretically as well as practically and once you fix your path by doing initial certification “then” you can go for another certification or advanced certification in this field.
6. Easy way to enter in top trending AWS Community:
- When you get certified in AWS then you are eligible to join AWS LinkedIn community where AWS certification achievers can view and connect worldwide AWS certified professionals and receives multiple worldwide event or AWS conferences invites, free study materials, practice exams, Live coding technical demos, launch announcements to be prepare for further AWS projects or certification exams.
- When you will enter in AWS community Amazon will share “Amazon certified logo” and a digital badge to brand your expertise.
- We all know that AWS Cloud platform is at high demand right now and working with fortune 100 clients so AWS is continuously developing new tools and they are sharing all the updates on their community to help AWS certified professionals.
7. Increase the visibility of your resume:
- Many multinational organizations are demanding AWS Certified professionals who have attended AWS training so they will be assured that you are following best and ideal practices while implementing, So if you are AWS certified then your resume will be highlighted in the list to increase your hiring chances.
8. The AWS Certified Qualification is worth to achieve:
- AWS certified candidates will get higher visibility and preference from their employer also nowadays organization are looking for certified professionals because they are accredited from Amazon so they know best practices.
- Amazon prefers training before AWS certification exam and in training, you are going to learn various tools, techniques and steps to be able to work on Amazon Cloud Platform.
9. Become a Subject Matter Expert after AWS Certification:
- Amazon Web Services has a subject matter expert program and only AWS certified professionals are qualified for this program. SME’s are responsible for arranging workshops and being a crucial part of the exam development process.
10. AWS certifications open’s up an opportunity to become an AWS partner for Organizations:
- When organizations have multiple staff members who are AWS Certified then Organizations can eligible for becoming a AWS Partner. After becoming AWS partner organization have access to large range of resources and training to give better and advanced solutions or support to their customers with AWS services.
Skills You Will Gain
- AWS solution planning
- AWS architecture best practice
- Efficient design and deployment of the AWS system
- Designing resilient AWS implementations
- AWS cost estimation
- AWS implementation optimization
- AWS data IO
AWS Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry AWS Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
- Annual SalaryHiring Companies
AWS Certification Course Curriculam
Syllabus of AWS Course in Porur Download syllabus
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
AWS Serverless Airline Booking
Airline Booking is a complete web application that provides Flight Search, Flight Payment, Flight Booking, etc.
Amazon Sagemaker Deepar Retail
Use SageMaker's Deepar algorithm to continuously develop store inventory forecasts in response to changing data.
Deploying High Availability and Site Resilience
Design an architecture that auto-scales the traffic with the Elastic load balancer. To improve availability and resilience, you’ll also work with EC2, Relational Database, RDS, target Groups, and more.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- In our mock interviews will be conducted by industry best AWS Training in Porur experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
AWS Training Objectives
- Yes, AWS is a good career option for a fresher. In cloud computing, AWS has been on top for almost 6 years now and they are not going to loose their market soon so, AWS is a good option. You have a good point
- It is hence both wise and lucrative to look for a career in AWS as a Cloud Solution Architect. The strong community, enterprise support, and growing popularity among programmers show that AWS is set to stay the first choice for most businesses. Start Enhance Your Career with Advance AWS Training in Porur
- Career progression opportunities for individuals who become AWS Solution Architect are excellent
- With IT skills in strong demand, deciding to become a AWS Solution Architect can open opportunities to progress your career in both the private and public sectors.
- AWS Developer Salary in worldwide is the most lucrative in the field of computer and Internet networking industry.
- Certainly Yes. Even the recruiters know the knowledge we get in colleges is not enough to do a software job. They will see how confident you are. However they will train you according to their requirement once you get into the company.
- Be confident with your basics that's enough You to get tons of Jobs opportunity by learning AWS from AWS Coaching Centers in Porur.
- Deep practical knowledge, Hands-on lab & AWS training with placement in Porur.
- Real-time project use cases & scenarios from the various Industries.
- Mock Tests and discussing various questions.
- AWS Training with Placement in Porur has been actively involved in 100% Job Placement Assistance as a value-added service in the Technical Program. With the backup of an advanced training curriculum and real-time business projects, we have a very consistent and growing Job Placement and Track Record.
- Market entry to various countries and jobs in major corporate.
- Immediate job opportunities after Completion of Advance AWS Course in Porur.
- Active Coordination with students from the stage of preparing a professional CV/Resume to attend Interviews and securing a Job.
- Preliminary Preparation ensures that our students are able to perform confidently in Interviews even it was their First Interview.
- There are no specific prerequisites for Advance AWS Course in Porur, and anyone can opt for this training course. However, you should be able to understand networking and visualization fundamentals. Having basic knowledge in any of the programming languages is also recommended.
- Mostly Yes, Having Agile Thinking is enough to Understand the AWS Concepts. Even though The Basic Programing Language knowledge is to make Ease to Understand the Concepts Easily.
After this AWS Training, the significant areas where you excel are as follows:
- Design and deploy a highly available, fault-tolerant and scalable systems on AWS platform.
- Design applications on the AWS platform.
- Identify the significance of the AWS platform in cloud technology.
- Gain command on how to leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure reliable, scalable and highly available.
- Analyze the best architectural principles and best practices in the AWS.
- Estimate AWS cost and find cost control strategies.
- Gain knowledge on how to secure all your files in the cloud.
- Become experts in sending bulk emails to end-users.
The AWS Training is perfect for the below job positions:
- Professionals with IT Infrastructure background
- DevOps professionals
- Professionals with Virtualization experience
- Professionals requiring expertise in migrating and deploying AWS solutions
- Professionals who need Project Experience in migrating and deploying AWS solutions
- According to the Gartner report, AWS is the booming technology in the cloud market with 47.8% global market share value, and it is the most widely used cloud platform by businesses all over the world.
- As per payscale, the average annual salary of a Certified AWS Solution Architect is around $125k.
- According to enlyft - a total of 851,358 companies are exploiting AWS. .
Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Exam & Certification
At LearnoVita, You Can Enroll in Either the instructor-led AWS Online Course, Classroom Training or Online Self-Paced Training.
AWS Online Training / Class Room:
- Participate and Complete One batch of AWS Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
AWS Online Self-learning:
- Complete 85% of the AWS Certification Training
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
These are the Different Kinds of Certification levels that was Structured under the Oracle’s AWS Certification Path.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LernoVita AWS Certification Training in Porur That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
AWS Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita Best AWS Training in Porur will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course from LearnoVita Best AWS Course in Porur, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita is the Best AWS Training Institute in Porur Offers mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated AWS certification training in Porur, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the AWS classes in Porur as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.