Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
AWS Online Training Overview
- It provides technical data for building and secures a reliable application on the AWS platform.
- Provides implementation steering and technical data-supported best practices.
- This course provides an in-depth understanding of the AWS cloud-based platform to expeditiously utilize AWS applications.
- You will be learning the AWS world infrastructure like Regions, accessibility Zones, and Edge Locations.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Linux, Unix
- Networking, Devops
- SysOps Administrator
- Computer, Migration
- Security, Storage
- Database, Analytics
- Game Development
- Developer Tools, AI
AWS Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry AWS Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
AWS Course Curriculam
- Having basic knowledge of operating systems like Windows OS, Linux etc.
- As Visualization play a major role in AWS you need to have the understanding of it.
- Networking is an essential skill as all operations on cloud platform involves it.
Syllabus of AWS Course in Porur Download syllabus
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
AWS Serverless Airline Booking
Airline Booking is a complete web application that provides Flight Search, Flight Payment, Flight Booking, etc.
Amazon Sagemaker Deepar Retail
Use SageMaker's Deepar algorithm to continuously develop store inventory forecasts in response to changing data.
Deploying High Availability and Site Resilience
Design an architecture that auto-scales the traffic with the Elastic load balancer. To improve availability and resilience, you’ll also work with EC2, Relational Database, RDS, target Groups, and more.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- In our mock interviews will be conducted by industry best AWS Training in Porur experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
AWS Training Objectives
- According to the above course, learning AWS will take you about 6 weeks, and getting certified will not take long if you prepare well. Finally, it is up to you to decide where you want to spend your time and how you want to spend it.
- Because the AWS CLI is accessed through boto, you should be familiar with Python. Knowledge of shell programming would be advantageous. These are the fundamental programming languages that anyone using AWS is expected to be familiar with.
- Students frequently ask me if obtaining a certification such as the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate is sufficient to land them a job. The short answer is that an AWS certification will not get you a job on its own. Several other factors will help you get started in your AWS career.
- Learn about Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Don't be perplexed by terms like IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and XaaS.
- Familiarize yourself with the essential AWS services.
- Watch re: Invent videos to gain a better understanding.
- For a more in-depth understanding, watch AWS Masterclass Webinars and other AWS Webinars.
- Read AWS and Partner Whitepapers – these are the best resources for learning about architecture and best practices in services.
- For reference architecture on the most common use cases, go to the AWS Architecture Center.
- Examine the APN and AWS blogs.
- Recognize the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Learning AWS can take as little as a few days or as long as a few months. However, the exact time it will take you to learn AWS is dependent on your prior experience. Okay, so that gives you an idea of how long it will take you to learn AWS.
- Furthermore, if you have validated your skills with AWS certification, your chances of landing an AWS job nearly double. The average salary for a Development Operations (DevOps) Engineer in India is $667,182, according to Payscale. AWS is a high-paying skill for a Cloud DevOps Engineer.
- Providers of Cloud Services.
- Virtualization of Storage Networking.
- Disaster Recovery and Linux Security.
- APIs and Web Services.
- DevOps Containers Programming Capabilities.
- Yes, a fresher can land a job as an AWS solutions architect if they have a certification or are proficient in the domain. They may be quizzed on data structures, AWS services, and coding languages, and they will be required to solve real-world problems using these concepts.
- This is advantageous for those seeking entry-level positions in cloud computing.) AWS certifications are among the highest-paying certifications in technology, and they frequently appear in job board search results for cloud jobs.
- According to our site Tech Pro Research, cloud engineers are responsible for assessing a company's existing infrastructure and researching solutions for moving various functions (such as database storage) to a cloud-based system.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of AWS Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the AWS Certification Training
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LernoVita AWS Certification Training in Porur That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
AWS Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita Best AWS Training in Porur will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course from LearnoVita Best AWS Course in Porur, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita is the Best AWS Training Institute in Porur Offers mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated AWS certification training in Porur, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the AWS classes in Porur as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.