Digital Marketing and Developer Training Overview
- Introduce you to the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, SEM, SEO, SMM and More.
- Learn marketing strategies search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing, etc.,
- Learn Advanced Concepts like Inbound Marketing, Website Planning and Maintenance, Website Using WordPress, Planning and Mapping, SEO Updates and Analysis, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing.
- Digital Marketing Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- We train students for interviews and offer placements in corporate companies.
The Future Scope of the Digital Marketing Industry
- Analytics and statistics suggest a 40% growth rate for digital marketing, while for other industries it is 5 to 10%. Incoming economic year, this rate is going to be multifold. At the same time demand for digital marketing experts is going up and professionals with Digital Marketing Training certification are at the top.
Impact of Digital Marketing on Marketing and Advertising
- All because of digital marketing, the market is moving fast and furious reaching out to the mass of audience at-a-time. If we enlist the impacts of internet marketing, they will find a two-fold impression of digital media marketing, one in business and another in career development. Let’s take a look at the scope of digital marketing.
The scope of Digital Marketing:
- Digital marketing sets its footprint across business verticals drawing the best possible ROI and revenue for the business. This is the easiest and convenient method of advertising and promoting products and services with limited resources and in a defined time frame.
- This contemporary marketing draws a hundred thousand pairs of eyes to ad campaigns and lets advertisers update published ad whenever they need. Thus, we can consider digital marketing as the best marketing practice for business optimization.
- All most all the companies or businesses are making ways towards digital marketing aiming for instant results and higher profitability. As a result, there is a higher demand for digital marketing professionals having certification in Digital Marketing courses over marketing skills and expertise.
- Also, the digital marketing profession is the highest paid profession of all time with respect to market demand.
Sugar and salt of digital marketing (SEO, SMM, PPC)
- We can take Search engine optimization (SEO), Social media marketing (SMM), Pay-per-click (PPC) as the flavors of digital marketing. All these marketing strategies work towards the same goal – to optimize online visibility for a dense audience base that results in higher ROI.
- Along with business uplift, the digital marketing industry is on its way to create notable job opportunities. It is advisable to gain mastery of digital marking strategies along with tools and campaign designing. Having a Digital Marketing Training certification, you can carry an inviting profession as a digital marketing manager, SEM or PPC expert, social media expert, and SEO specialist.
Future scope of the Digital Marketing Industry
The Future Scope of the Digital Marketing Industry is planning to come up with includes-
- Higher User Engagement,
- More Business Opportunities,
- Virtual Connectivity with Audience,
- More Informative Ad Campaign,
- Modified Content Strategy in Marketing (more concise, specific, informative, and crisp content),
- More Medias Involvement in Business Promotion, and
- Automation in Marketing.
Skills You Will Gain
- Google Analytics
- Meet Edgar, HootSuite
- Uber Suggest, Google Keyword Planner
- Canva, Animoto, Basecamp, Slack
- Leadpages, OptimizePress
- SEMrush, Hubspot
- Google Adwords, Mailchimp
Digital Marketing Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Digital Marketing Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
- Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Digital Marketing Certification Course Curriculam
Syllabus of Digital Marketing Course in OMR Download syllabus
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- Inbound Marketing strategy?
- Inbound Marketing Vs Outbound Marketing
- Digital Marketing Role in Inbound Marketing
- Introduction to online digital marketing
- Importance of digital marketing
- How internet marketing works?
- Traditional Vs. Digital Marketing
- Significance of online marketing in real world
- Increasing visibility
- Visitors’ engagement
- Bringing targeted traffic
- Lead generation
- Converting leads
- Performance evaluation
- Understanding internet and websites
- Domain names and extensions
- Web server and its types
- What is web hosting?
- Types of websites – dynamic & static
- Planning and conceptualization of a website
- Understanding the web pages, its structure and navigation
- Making a blueprint of the website
- Word Press Website?
- Install Word Press Theme?
- Create Page
- Create Post
- SEO Plug-in
- Tag Manager Plug-in
- What is Google Trends
- How Use Google Trends
- Trends and Analysis
- Market research
- Keyword research and analysis
- SWOT analysis of a website
- Types of keywords
- Tools used for keyword research
- Localized keyword research
- Competitor website analysis
- Choosing right keywords to the project
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- How Search Engine works?
- SEO fundamentals & concepts
- Understanding the SERP
- Meta data optimization
- URL optimization
- Internal linking
- 301 Redirection
- 404 error pages
- Canonical implementation
- H1, H2, H3 tags optimization
- Image optimization
- Optimize SEO content
- Check for copyscape content
- Landing Page optimization
- No-Follow and Do-Follow
- Indexing and Caching
- Creating XML Sitemap
- Creating Robot.txt
- HTML validation using W3C
- Google webmaster tool & website verification
- And much more on-page techniques
- Link building tips & techniques
- Difference between white hat and black hat SEO
- Page rank, Alexa rank, domain authority, backlinks
- Do’s & don’ts in link building
- Link acquisition techniques
- Directory submission
- Social bookmarking submission
- Search engine submission
- Web 2.0 submission
- Article submission
- Press release submission
- Forum submission
- PPT submission
- PDF submission
- Classified submission
- Business listing
- Blog commenting
- Google Panda, Penguin, Humming bird algorithm
- How to recover your website from Google penalties
- Webmaster and analytics tools
- Competitor website analysis and backlinks building
- SEO tools for website analysis and optimization
- Backlinks tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Understanding the past and present
- How social media can influence marketing strategies?
- What is viral marketing and its significance in current world?
- Introduction to Social media networks
- Types of social media websites
- Social Media Optimization concepts
- Facebook Page, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest,
- Instagram Optimization
- Hashtags and Mentions
- Image optimization and networking
- Mico Blogs for Businesses
- Brand Building
- Promoting Brand Awareness
- Brand Building Tools & Apps
- Positive Negative Brand Building
- Rebuilding Brand Image
- Intro to Content marketing and management
- Writing compelling content
- Keyword research
- Unique ways to write eye-catchy content
- Template creation for content
- Optimizing content for search engine
- Content distribution to increase traffic & sales
- What is blogging?
- What is AdSense program?
- How to earn money through blogging?
- Tricks to get AdSense approved by Google
- Google AdSense account setup and integrating with analytics
- Placing ad codes on blog or website
- Alternative Ads websites that can earn you money
- Google AdWords fundamentals
- Landing page optimization
- Set-up PPC Campaign
- Google AdWords account structure
- PPC campaign navigation
- How to set up PPC campaign
- Single Account Vs My Client Center (MCC) Account
- What is Click-through-Rates (CTRs), Impression, Conversion?
- Quality score and its importance
- What is tracking code?
- What is keyword research?
- Analyze competitors’ keywords
- Creating campaign, Ad group, Ads, Keywords Geo targeting for Ads Bidding Billing
- Google AdWords Editor
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Google and Bing Analytics
- Integrating website with analytics
- Setting up goals & tracking traffic and conversions
- Cookies tracking, eCommerce tracking
- Exit rate Vs. bounce rate
- Setting up funnels in goals
- Integrating AdWords and analytics
- account and its benefits
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns
- What is link tagging and how to set up?
- Filters and segments
- Customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources and behaviour
- Conversions tracking and reporting
- Importance of mobile marketing in current scenario
- Fundaments of mobile marketing
- Forms of mobile marketing
- Geo-targeting campaigns for mobile users
- Measuring and managing campaign
- App & Web - Mobile advertising
- Content marketing
- Mobile targeting and segmentation
- SMS marketing
- Case Studies on App advertising
- What is Email Marketing?
- Importance of Email Marketing
- Popular Email Marketing Software’s
- Email Marketing Goals
- Introduction to Mail Chimp
- Mail Chimp pricing structure
- Account setup and settings
- Email marketing strategy
- Creating a Subscriber List
- Integration of Forms in Site
- Import subscribers in list
- Types of Email marketing campaigns
- Creating an Email Campaign
- What is Newsletter
- Design a Newsletter
- Marketing Automation
- Importance of video marketing
- Understanding video campaigns
- YouTube marketing (Video Ads)
- Types of YouTube Ads
- In-display and In-stream ads
- Using YouTube for businesses
- Developing YouTube marketing strategies
- Video Ad groups
- Targeting options
- Understanding bid strategies
- Bringing visitors to your website via YouTube videos
- Fundamentals of Affiliate marketing
- How people are earning millions of dollars via affiliate marketing?
- Changes in marketing industry over the years
- Ways to do affiliate marketing
- Live examples of how affiliate marketers earn money online
- How to get approved from affiliate agencies?
- Getting approval from commission junction
- Google places optimization
- NAP (Name Address Place)
- Using H card
- Local SEO
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
TOP Google & SEO Tools
Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Ads, google search console, DeepCrawl and etc.
SEO Campaign Increase Sales & Revenue
To learn Practically how to make website visibility on top of the search engines, for all Business Related Keywords to the website, increase sales and revenue.
Social Media Strategies for Online Shopping Cart
Today’s advanced digital marketing strategies revolve around remarketing and retargeting. Remarketing is a way to connect with the users who previously interacted with your website.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- In our mock interviews will be conducted by industry best Digital Matketing Course in OMR experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Digital Matketing Course Objectives
- Certainly Yes. Digital Marketing will remain as the most powerful way of Marketing in the future. But as the dynamics of digital marketing is changing every day, a digital marketer has to be agile, alert, smart and adapt to latest changes. So if you are thinking ought to or not no, it's indeed right time for you to go digital!
- It is hence both wise and lucrative to look for a career in Digital Marketing as a Digital Marketer. The strong community, enterprise support, and growing popularity among programmers show that Digital Marketing is set to stay the first choice for most businesses. Start Enhance Your Career with Advance Digital Matketing Course in OMR
- Career progression opportunities for individuals who become Digital Marketer are excellent
- A Digital Marketer can take up multiple roles and use various digital channels such as digital advertising, social media, email marketing, blog content, etc., to reach out to the customers. For each digital channel, a digital marketer focuses on a unique objective to measure the company's performance across channels.
- Digital Marketing Salary in worldwide is the most lucrative in the field of Media and Advertising.
- Certainly Yes. Even the recruiters know the knowledge we get in colleges is not enough to do a job. They will see how confident you are. However they will train you according to their requirement once you get into the company.
- Be confident with your basics that's enough You to get tons of Jobs opportunity by learning Digital Marketing from Digital Marketing Coaching Centers in OMR.
Our Digital Marketing Institute in OMR is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Digital Marketing. The course is made up of Both theoretical & Practical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions of Completing Each Module that Related current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
- Deep practical knowledge, Hands-on lab & Digital Matketing Course with placement in OMR.
- Real-time project use cases & scenarios from the various Industries.
- Mock Tests and discussing various questions.
- Digital Matketing Training with Placement in OMR has been actively involved in 100% Job Placement Assistance as a value-added service in the Technical Program. With the backup of an advanced training curriculum and real-time business projects, we have a very consistent and growing Job Placement and Track Record.
- Market entry to various countries and jobs in major corporate.
- Immediate job opportunities after Completion of Advance Digital Marketing Course in OMR.
- Active Coordination with students from the stage of preparing a professional CV/Resume to attend Interviews and securing a Job.
- Preliminary Preparation ensures that our students are able to perform confidently in Interviews even it was their First Interview.
- The prerequisites include basic Computer knowledge. Just a passion for learning cutting-edge Digital Marketing Techniques from Advance Digital Marketing Course in OMR
- Honestly Yes, Having Agile Thinking is enough to Understand the Digital Marketing Concepts.
After this Digital Matketing Training, the significant areas where you excel are as follows:
- Increase in Sales. Increasing sales or leads is a top-level digital marketing objective for many businesses because it
- Improves revenues and is easy to measure
- Improve conversion rate
- Percentage of return visitors
- Organic traffic volumes
- Reduce bounce rate
The Digital Matketing Course is perfect for the below job positions:
- Digital marketing professionals
- Marketing and sales professionals
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Marketing managers
- Content writers
- According to Smart Insights and cmo.com, Digital Marketing is the most in-demand skill.
- The demand for Digital Marketing professionals will increase even further, due to its growing popularity across multiple organizations around the globe.
- Learning Digital Marketing helps you get professional credibility so that you get hired faster than others.
Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Exam & Certification
At LearnoVita, You Can Enroll in Either the instructor-led Digital Marketing Online Course, Classroom Training or Online Self-Paced Training.
Digital Marketing Online Training / Class Room:
- Participate and Complete One batch of Digital Matketing Course Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
Digital Marketing Online Self-learning:
- Complete 85% of the Digital Marketing Certification Training
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Honestly Yes, LearnoVita Provide 1 Set of Practice test as part of Your Digital Marketing Certification Course in OMR. It helps you to prepare for the actual Digital Marketing Certification Training exam. You can try this free Digital Marketing Fundamentals Practice Test to Understand the Various type of tests that are Comes Under the Parts of Course Curriculum at LearnoVita.
These are the Different Kinds of Certification levels that was Structured under the Google Digital Marketing Certification Path.
- Google Analytics IQ Certification
- Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification
- Google Ads Marketing Certification
- HubSpot Content Marketing Certification
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Garage
- YouTube Certification
- Inbound Marketing Certification by HubSpot
- Facebook BluePrint Certification
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LernoVita Digital Marketing Certification Training in OMR That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Digital Marketing Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita Best Digital Matketing Course in OMR will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course from LearnoVita Best Digital Marketing Course in OMR, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita is the Best Digital Matketing Course Institute in OMR Offers mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated Digital Marketing certification training in OMR, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the Digital Marketing classes in OMR as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.