Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Google Analytics Online Training in Bangalore
The Google Analytics Online Training from Learnovita will go over every step, from establishing your account to reading data and building personalized dashboards to assisting you in making better business decisions. The fundamentals of Google Analytics will be covered in this training. Additionally, you'll pick up sophisticated Google analytics knowledge that will help you master the topic. Any website needs Google Analytics as a necessary utility. This course is different from other Google Analytics training courses in that it has a lot of hands-on interactive activities that guarantee students can use Google Analytics successfully on their own website right away after completing the course.
Enhance your career with our Google Analytics Training in Bangalore :
- This course is beneficial to learn how to set up a Google Analytics account and understand the metrics that can help you boost traffic and income. This training will teach you how to track the efficacy of your social media and marketing efforts.
- You'll learn how to make data-driven decisions, implement code, analyze various metrics, monitor online traffic, and create thorough reports.
- Google Analytics Training assists in comprehending overview reports, sharing reports, setting up panels and shortcuts, and becoming acquainted with the Google Analytics UI.
- We not only teach you technology, but also make sure you understand it by putting it to use in real-world projects and interesting and informative seminars.
- Completing the course and receiving certification validates your expertise in growing mission-critical services efficiently, reliably, and cost-effectively.
- Mock exams and interviews will be conducted by our Learnovita Placement cell to determine the most talented needs.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Partition, Departition
- Sort, Transform Components
- Database Components
- Miscellaneous Components
- Datasets, FTP Components
- Compress Components
- Validate Components
Google Analytics Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Google Analytics Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
The AbInitio Application Developer responsible to outline, organize and configure applications to engage with business processes and application specifications, they possess substantial analytical and technical ability. Should be able to work independently on tasks assigned and must mentor junior team members. They are often rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Google Analytics Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 11+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Google Analytics Certification Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Syllabus of Google Analytics Course in Bangalore Download syllabus
- Introduction to Analytics
- Google Merchandise Store
- Creating Google Analytics Account
- Accessing Google Analytics Data
- Understanding AABC Reporting Structure
- Understanding Reporting Parameters
- Creating Shortcuts to Customized Reports
- Applying Efficient Inline Analysis
- Create Customized Reports with Selected Dimensions Metrics
- Using Advanced Filters and Regular Expressions
- Using System Defined Segments
- Customizing Segments
- Advanced Segment Scope and Sequencing
- Defining Goals to Measure Success
- Understanding Smart Goals
- Applying Goals to Understand Economic Value
- Fundamental Concepts
- Categorizing Various Types of Clicks
- UTM Parameters
- Categorizing Tracking Parameters
- Tracking Parameters Examples
- Tracking Parameters in Different Scenarios
- Differentiating Marketing Activities
- Identifying Common Mistakes
- Understanding Your Audience
- Common Requests Related to Traffic Sources
- Exploring Campaign Effectiveness
- Attribution and Its Limits
- Ecommerce Tracking
- Leveraging E-commerce Tracking Features
- Remarketing Based on Shopping Behavior
- Leveraging E-commerce Tracking Features on Non-E-commerce
- Identifying the Unknown
- Using Intelligence
- Asking Your Own Questions
- Going Beyond GA Intelligence Feature
- Using Sharing and Collaboration Features
- Using Annotations to Keep Track of Important Changes
- Applying Agile Management Concepts to Analysis Workflow
- Understanding Google Analytics Account Structure
- Understanding Access Level Permissions
- Applying Best Practices for Teams Agencies
- Identifying Google Analytics on the Page
- Leveraging Google Tools to Improve Data Quality
- Utilizing Third-Party Tools for Quality Assurance and Audits
- Advertising Reports
- Campaign Measurement
- Cost Data Import
- Mobile Ads Measurement
- Search Engine Optimization
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Attribution Modeling Analysis
This project focuses on analyzing data from different channels to determine the most effective marketing channels and strategies.
Paid Search Campaign Analysis
This project focuses on analyzing how well a paid search campaign is performing and what steps can be taken to improve its performance.
Website Performance Analysis
This project includes tracking page load times, server response times, error rates, and other metrics to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- In our mock interviews will be conducted by industry best Google Analytics Training in Bangalore experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Google Analytics Course Objectives
- Google Analytics Certification Course is a comprehensive learning program designed to teach and certify professionals on Google Analytics’ popular web analytics tool. It covers both fundamental and advanced concepts in the analysis and marketing of digital properties. Participation in the course will gain individuals a recognised Google credential, and a better understanding of how to use all the features and functions of Google Analytics to optimize businesses digital performance.
- Google Analytics is the industry standard for tracking the performance of websites and apps. Achieving a certification from Google on how the tool works gives professionals an edge in the job market, and gives employers confidence that they are hiring those with adequate Google Analytics skills. Knowing how to use Google Analytics will help organizations to better understand their customers, measure the performance of their digital properties, and ultimately maximize returns.
- The Google Analytics Certification Course covers the essential concepts and analytical skills needed to use, interpret, and optimize websites and digital properties. Through the course, learners will gain an understanding of data collection, analysis, and presentation. They will also make use of analytics concepts, such as segments, metrics, dimension, and cohorts, while working in the GA environment to measure user behaviour and optimize customer experiences.
- The goals of the Google Analytics course are to provide a comprehensive overview of website analytics and how to use Google Analytics to measure success. The course will equip participants with the knowledge and skills to create, analyze, and report website analytics to optimize online content, improve user experience, improve website performance, and drive marketing initiatives.
- Yes, the Google Analytics Certification Course is good for the future as digital properties become increasingly important in the marketplace. A comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics is essential for any digital marketer, web analyst or data scientist. Those with this certification will stand out as knowledgeable and capable in this job market.
- The topics covered in the Google Analytics course and exam include: web analytics concepts and best practices, using the Google Analytics interface, creating and managing an Analytics account, tracking campaigns and visitors, measuring website performance, implementing and customizing goals for website performance, exploring advanced tracking techniques, and understanding marketing reports.
- Google Analytics is used by websites and businesses to track their website performance and understand how visitors interact with their website content. It is used to measure page views, time on page, bounce rate, and other key site metrics. It is also used to track campaigns, analyze customer acquisition data, and set goals to improve advertising campaigns.
- No, Google Analytics is not an IT skill. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that analyzes website traffic, user interaction, and general performance. However, understanding the platform can be beneficial for IT professionals looking to specialize in data analysis and other similar roles.
- No, Google Analytics does not need coding. It is a comprehensive analytics platform which collects and reports data on website traffic and user interactions, which can be analyzed and used to inform decisions related to website development, marketing, and operations.
- Yes, the Google Analytics course is in demand. The interest in using Google Analytics to track website performance has increased in recent years as more businesses look to optimize their websites and develop better marketing strategies. Google Analytics is an essential tool for webmasters, search engine marketers, and those who want to gain an advantage over their competition.
Exam & Certification
At LearnoVita, You Can Enroll in Either the instructor-led Google Analytics Online Course, Classroom Training or Online Self-Paced Training.
Google Analytics Online Training / Class Room:
- Participate and Complete One batch of Google Analytics Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
Google Analytics Online Self-learning:
- Complete 85% of the Google Analytics Certification Training
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
These are the Four Different Kinds of Certification levels that was Structured Google Analytics Certification Path.
- Certified Entry-Level Google Analytics Programmer (PCEP)
- Certified Associate in Google Analytics Programming (PCAP)
- Certified Professional in Google Analytics Programming 1 (PCPP-32-1)
- Certified Professional in Google Analytics Programming 2 (PCPP-32-2)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LernoVita Google Analytics Certification Training in Bangalore That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Google Analytics Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita Best Google Analytics Training in Bangalore will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course from LearnoVita Best Google Analytics Course in Bangalore, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita is the Best Google Analytics Training Institute in Bangalore Offers mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated Google Analytics certification training in Bangalore, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the Google Analytics classes in Bangalore as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.