Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Google Analytics Online Training in India
This Google Analytics Online Training will instruct you on the fundamentals of Google Analytics. You will also learn sophisticated Google analytics information that will assist you in becoming an authority in the field. For any website, Google Analytics is a necessity.This training will teach you everything you need to know about building custom dashboards and analyzing data to help you make better business choices. This course varies from other Google Analytics training courses in that it includes many hands-on interesting activities, ensuring that students who complete the course can use Google Analytics successfully on their own website right away.
Learn and advance your career with our Google Analytics Training in India:
- This course will teach you how to set up a Google Analytics account and understand the metrics that can help you boost traffic and income. This training will teach you how to measure the effectiveness of your social media and marketing efforts.
- Learn how to use the Google Analytics UI to understand overview reports, share reports, create panels, and create shortcuts with aid of this course.
- Google Analytics Training offers a basic knowledge of the campaign and conversion monitoring process, including bespoke campaigns, tracking campaigns using the URL builder, assessing business objectives, measuring Google Ads campaigns, and so on.
- Our top in-field instructors will provide you with the most current, relevant, and high-quality real-world projects to help you hone your skills, practical competence, and knowledge.
- Completing the course and receiving certification validates your expertise in growing mission-critical services efficiently, reliably, and cost-effectively.
- We have an excellent Placement Support team that works with participants to find the best fit for their needs in the IT industry.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Partition, Departition
- Sort, Transform Components
- Database Components
- Miscellaneous Components
- Datasets, FTP Components
- Compress Components
- Validate Components
Google Analytics Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Google Analytics Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
The AbInitio Application Developer responsible to outline, organize and configure applications to engage with business processes and application specifications, they possess substantial analytical and technical ability. Should be able to work independently on tasks assigned and must mentor junior team members. They are often rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Google Analytics Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 11+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Google Analytics Certification Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Syllabus of Google Analytics Course in Bangalore Download syllabus
- Introduction to Analytics
- Google Merchandise Store
- Creating Google Analytics Account
- Accessing Google Analytics Data
- Understanding AABC Reporting Structure
- Understanding Reporting Parameters
- Creating Shortcuts to Customized Reports
- Applying Efficient Inline Analysis
- Create Customized Reports with Selected Dimensions Metrics
- Using Advanced Filters and Regular Expressions
- Using System Defined Segments
- Customizing Segments
- Advanced Segment Scope and Sequencing
- Defining Goals to Measure Success
- Understanding Smart Goals
- Applying Goals to Understand Economic Value
- Fundamental Concepts
- Categorizing Various Types of Clicks
- UTM Parameters
- Categorizing Tracking Parameters
- Tracking Parameters Examples
- Tracking Parameters in Different Scenarios
- Differentiating Marketing Activities
- Identifying Common Mistakes
- Understanding Your Audience
- Common Requests Related to Traffic Sources
- Exploring Campaign Effectiveness
- Attribution and Its Limits
- Ecommerce Tracking
- Leveraging E-commerce Tracking Features
- Remarketing Based on Shopping Behavior
- Leveraging E-commerce Tracking Features on Non-E-commerce
- Identifying the Unknown
- Using Intelligence
- Asking Your Own Questions
- Going Beyond GA Intelligence Feature
- Using Sharing and Collaboration Features
- Using Annotations to Keep Track of Important Changes
- Applying Agile Management Concepts to Analysis Workflow
- Understanding Google Analytics Account Structure
- Understanding Access Level Permissions
- Applying Best Practices for Teams Agencies
- Identifying Google Analytics on the Page
- Leveraging Google Tools to Improve Data Quality
- Utilizing Third-Party Tools for Quality Assurance and Audits
- Advertising Reports
- Campaign Measurement
- Cost Data Import
- Mobile Ads Measurement
- Search Engine Optimization
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Attribution Modeling Analysis
This project focuses on analyzing data from different channels to determine the most effective marketing channels and strategies.
Paid Search Campaign Analysis
This project focuses on analyzing how well a paid search campaign is performing and what steps can be taken to improve its performance.
Website Performance Analysis
This project includes tracking page load times, server response times, error rates, and other metrics to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- In our mock interviews will be conducted by industry best Google Analytics Training in Bangalore experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Google Analytics Course Objectives
- In this Google Analytics course, you will learn the fundamentals of how to interpret analytics data, how to navigate the Google Analytics interface, an introduction to the e-commerce functions of Google Analytics, and how to use advanced tools such as custom reports, filters, and segments. You will also learn the fundamentals of Google Tag Manager, as well as other tracking tools and strategies to enhance the accuracy and usefulness of tracking analytics.
- The primary goal of the Google Analytics course is to teach participants the fundamentals of web analytics and how to use Google Analytics to make more informed decisions for their business. Additionally, you will develop the skills to speculate on user behavior, uncover insights from the data, and become an expert in data-driven optimization for digital marketing efforts.
- Yes, this Google Analytics course can be beneficial for the future as it can open up opportunities in digital marketing, data analysis, and website optimization. Having a good understanding of analytics principles and methods will be a great asset to any business. Furthermore, the Google Analytics certification will help boost your career prospects.
- The career opportunities available for a Google Analytics course include digital marketing analyst, web analyst, search engine optimization (SEO) specialist, search engine marketing (SEM) specialist, performance analyst, analytics consultant, data analyst, product analyst, campaign manager, business analyst, and conversion analyst.
- Google Analytics certification can be a great asset for a variety of industry positions, such as web analysts, analytics directors, content marketers, SEO professionals, and digital marketers. Not only can it provide you with a competitive edge, but it can also grow your career, since Google Analytics certification demonstrates a deep understanding of the tool and an ability to apply advanced analytics concepts to real-world data.
- Yes, the Google Analytics course is indeed a remarkable course due to the number of tools and informative elements it provides. Professionals who take this course have a comprehensive understanding of website performance metrics, customer segmentation and targeting, test optimization, attribution modelling and more. The knowledge gained from this course can provide immense value to businesses seeking data-driven insights to fuel their digital marketing strategies.
- Google Analytics professionals typically get paid based on experience level and the complexity of the job. Entry-level specialists usually earn between $45,000 - $60,000 per year. Mid-level specialists earn between $80,000 - $115,000 per year, and experienced professionals can make upwards of $150,000 and higher.
- The Google Analytics course will teach you how to track and measure important metrics essential for digital marketing success. Knowing how to assess the performance of your website and content will help you develop strategies that drive more traffic and conversions. You’ll also learn how to analyze data for customer segmentation and target marketing, as well as how to leverage Google Ads and other digital marketing tools to reach your goals.
- The course objectives of Google Analytics include understanding core Google Analytics concepts and terms, setting up an Analytics account, creating and managing accounts, properties, goals, and filters, understanding Google Tag Manager, tracking user interactions, using advanced segments, and using Google Analytics reports and data visualizations.
- Learning a Google Analytics course is important to monitor user behavior with your website and understand how people use and interact with your online content. An in-depth knowledge of the software can help marketers focus on areas of their website that are performing poorly and boost their website performance and enhance customer experience.
Exam & Certification
At LearnoVita, You Can Enroll in Either the instructor-led Google Analytics Online Course, Classroom Training or Online Self-Paced Training.
Google Analytics Online Training / Class Room:
- Participate and Complete One batch of Google Analytics Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
Google Analytics Online Self-learning:
- Complete 85% of the Google Analytics Certification Training
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
These are the Four Different Kinds of Certification levels that was Structured Google Analytics Certification Path.
- Certified Entry-Level Google Analytics Programmer (PCEP)
- Certified Associate in Google Analytics Programming (PCAP)
- Certified Professional in Google Analytics Programming 1 (PCPP-32-1)
- Certified Professional in Google Analytics Programming 2 (PCPP-32-2)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LernoVita Google Analytics Certification Training in Bangalore That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Google Analytics Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita Best Google Analytics Training in Bangalore will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course from LearnoVita Best Google Analytics Course in Bangalore, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita is the Best Google Analytics Training Institute in Bangalore Offers mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated Google Analytics certification training in Bangalore, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the Google Analytics classes in Bangalore as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.