Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Microsoft Azure Online Training
Learnovita's Microsoft Azure training course aids you in building a strong foundation in key Azure concepts. After finishing this course, you will have a thorough understanding of the essential Azure skills and technologies, network security, governance, privacy, and compliance elements. This course will show you how to address business goals using cloud computing on the Azure platform while preserving time and resources. By employing the vast array of Azure services, you will be able to effectively fulfil business objectives at the conclusion of the course.
Learn and advance your career with our Microsoft Azure Training in Los Angeles :
- This course provides detailed information about the Azure cloud platform's architecture, features, virtualization, cloud services, automation, and constructing scalable and secure Azure infrastructure.
- You will discover topics including administration, storage security, virtual machine creation, putting Azure Load Balancer to use, migrating servers to Azure, and connecting on-premises networks to Azure virtual networks.
- Microsoft Azure Certification Training explains how to use key Azure services, including as Azure Networking, Compute, Storage, and Database, in real-world business situations.
- Our training is customized to your individual needs, and we heavily emphazice providing hands-on experience and instruction on real-world projects.
- Completing the course and receiving certification validates your expertise in growing mission-critical services efficiently, reliably, and cost-effectively.
- Our top in-field instructors will provide you with the most current, relevant, and high-quality real-world projects to help you hone your skills, practical competence, and knowledge.
Skills You Will Gain
- Big Data, HDFS
- YARN, Spark
- PIG, HIVE
- Mahout, Spark MLLib
- Solar, Lucene
Microsoft Azure Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Microsoft Azure Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
A professional application developer is an irreproachable source code creator of the software. Technoscientifically, application developers involves in the end-to-end software development life cycle. They create, test, deploy, and help to upgrade software as per the requirement of clients. They are often rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Microsoft Azure Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 11+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Microsoft Azure Certification Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Following is sufficient for basics of Microsoft Azure technologies :
Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Online Course Download syllabus
- Summarize Cloud and its features
- Relate different Cloud Models
- Classify different Cloud Services
- Categorize the Cloud vendors
- Overview on Regions and Datacenter
- List the features of Azure
- Azure Services
- Azure Management Portals
- Create an Azure account
- Customize Azure Portal
- Azure Virtual Machines setup
- Migration of Azure Virtual Machine Instances
- Import virtual hard disks to Azure
- Deploy workloads using Terraform
- Scaling ARM Virtual Machines
- Create a Virtual Network using the Azure Preview Portal
- Create a Virtual Machine ScaleSet
- Deploy Windows and Linux VMs to the Azure VNet
- Configure disk caching
- Configure shared storage using File share
- Monitor and configure alerts for Azure VMs
- Azure web apps
- Azure Logic and Function Apps
- Configure an Azure Web App
- Publish an Azure Web App
- Monitor and Analyze Azure Web app
- Supplemental Services
- Deploy a Console Application to an Azure Function App
- Configure the Web App for scale and resiliency
- Create managed APIs
- Configure API Management policies
- Create Logic Apps
- Compare Azure storage services
- Describe storage tiers
- Describe redundancy options
- Describe storage account options and storage types
- Identify options for moving files, including AzCopy, Azure Storage Explorer, and Azure File Sync
- Describe migration options, including Azure Migrate and Azure Data Box
- Azure SQL database overview
- Different SQL Database tiers in Azure
- Azure SQL Database management tools
- Secure and Recover an Azure SQL Database Instance
- Migrate data to Azure SQL Database
- Scale Azure SQL databases
- Additional Managed Database Services
- Create an Azure SQL Server and Database
- Enable Geo-Replication
- Import/Export data and schema
- Configure Point in Time Recovery
- Scale Azure SQL Database
- High Availability for Azure Applications
- Application Design Practices for Highly Available Applications
- Application Analytics
- Build High-Performance Applications
- Common Cloud Application Patterns
- Caching Application Data
- Azure Storage
- Azure Storage Tables
- Table Entity Transactions
- Azure Redis Cache
- Azure Search
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Create an Azure Table Storage table
- Update the Events Website to use Azure Cosmos DB
- Control Access to Storage Blobs and Containers
- Monitor Storage Blobs
- Configure Azure Storage Accounts
- Azure Files
- Upload and Migrate Storage data
- Azure Active Directory
- Introduction to Identity Providers
- Azure AD Directories
- Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication
- Azure Role-Based Access Control
- Azure AD Offerings
- Azure Key Vault
- Introduction to Azure Service Fabric
- Create Service Fabric Application
- Deploy Service Fabric Application to Azure
- Continuous Integration
- Azure DevTest Labs
- Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Managed Solution Hosting
- Monitor and manage Service Fabric Application
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Cloud Explorer for Visual Studio
This project assists in locating resource characteristics as well as easily accessible developers and diagnostic methods.
This project is a software tool for managing Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud services, as well as golden oldies such as FTP.
Azure Blob Studio
This project is Using Azure Storage Explorer, Manage your Azure storage accounts in the cloud from Windows, macOS, or Linux.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Microsoft Azure Training Objectives
- Microsoft Azure provides a platform for cloud computing which provides a wide range of resources for creating, launching, and maintaining applications as well as services. The Microsoft Azure certification course offers instructions on Microsoft Azure. Various Azure services, architecture, deployment methodologies, security, and standard practises will be addressed in the course. It additionally helps participants to prepare for Microsoft Azure certification examinations, which demonstrates their ability to work with Azure.
- The difficulty of Microsoft Azure can vary depending on factors such as your prior experience with cloud computing, programming, and IT infrastructure. Azure is a comprehensive platform that offers a wide range of services, and learning and mastering all its components can take time and effort. However, Microsoft provides extensive documentation, tutorials, and learning resources to help beginners get started.
- Microsoft Azure skills are highly sought after in the job market, and professionals with expertise in Azure can command competitive salaries. The pay scale for Microsoft Azure jobs can vary based on factors such as job role, experience, location, and industry. Generally, Azure professionals are well-compensated due to the growing demand for cloud computing skills.
- Architects involved in designing and implementing cloud solutions.
- Business professionals interested in understanding Azure's capabilities and potential benefits for their organizations.
- IT professionals seeking to enhance their cloud computing skills.
- Developers interested in building applications and solutions on the Azure platform.
- System administrators responsible for managing and maintaining Azure infrastructure.
- Azure App Service and serverless computing.
- Azure databases and data services.
- Azure storage solutions.
- Azure security and monitoring.
- Hybrid and multi-cloud solutions with Azure.
- Hosting and deploying web applications and services.
- Implementing IoT (Internet of Things) solutions.
- Supporting hybrid cloud environments.
- Running virtual machines and containers.
- Building scalable and resilient cloud solutions.
- Cost efficiency: Azure eliminates the need for upfront infrastructure investments and reduces maintenance costs.
- Global reach: Azure has a vast network of data centers worldwide, enabling organizations to deploy applications closer to their users and meet data residency requirements.
- Security and compliance: Azure provides robust security measures and compliance certifications to protect data and meet regulatory requirements.
- AI and analytics: Azure offers services and tools for data analytics, AI, and machine learning, enabling organizations to extract insights and drive innovation.
- Flexibility: Azure allows organizations to scale resources up or down based on demand, paying only for what they use.
- Yes, Microsoft Azure is considered a valuable IT skill. As cloud computing continues to transform the IT landscape, Azure has emerged as one of the leading cloud platforms. Proficiency in Azure allows IT professionals to design, deploy, and manage cloud-based solutions, making them highly sought after in the job market.
- Government agencies.
- Educational institutions.
- Non-profit organizations.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Microsoft Azure Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Microsoft Azure course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Microsoft Azure Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.