Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Microsoft Azure Online Training
This Microsoft Azure training course enables learners to have a complete understanding of all administrative processes in Azure systems. You will learn how to establish Azure Policies and use other Azure Administrator tools during this Microsoft Azure class. This course analyses IaaS architecture, services, tools, and building and managing Azure Active Directory via practical case studies. It also manages and implements virtual networks in Azure, improves applications, and manages and administers Azure Active Directory.
Our Microsoft Azure Training in California will excite your career opportunities:
- This course provides knowledge on the Azure cloud platform's architecture, features, virtualization, cloud services, Azure automation, and developing secure and scalable Azure infrastructure.
- You will gain hands-on experience with topics like Azure Active Directory, Role-Based Access Control, Azure Powershell, Azure Portal, and Virtual Networking with the aid of our skilled professors.
- Microsoft Azure Certification Training explains the essential principles of cloud computing and how Microsoft Azure uses them. This course covers all of the topics related to Azure services, including security, privacy, compliance, trust, pricing, and support.
- Our top in-field instructors will provide you with the most current, relevant, and high-quality real-world projects to help you hone your skills, practical competence, and knowledge.
- Certification sets you apart from your peers who aren't certified, so you can ask for the highest salary at the most prestigious companies.
- Mock exams and interviews will be conducted by our Learnovita Placement cell to determine the most talented needs.
Skills You Will Gain
- Big Data, HDFS
- YARN, Spark
- PIG, HIVE
- Mahout, Spark MLLib
- Solar, Lucene
Microsoft Azure Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Microsoft Azure Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
A professional application developer is an irreproachable source code creator of the software. Technoscientifically, application developers involves in the end-to-end software development life cycle. They create, test, deploy, and help to upgrade software as per the requirement of clients. They are often rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Microsoft Azure Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 11+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Microsoft Azure Certification Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Following is sufficient for basics of Microsoft Azure technologies :
Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Online Course Download syllabus
- Summarize Cloud and its features
- Relate different Cloud Models
- Classify different Cloud Services
- Categorize the Cloud vendors
- Overview on Regions and Datacenter
- List the features of Azure
- Azure Services
- Azure Management Portals
- Create an Azure account
- Customize Azure Portal
- Azure Virtual Machines setup
- Migration of Azure Virtual Machine Instances
- Import virtual hard disks to Azure
- Deploy workloads using Terraform
- Scaling ARM Virtual Machines
- Create a Virtual Network using the Azure Preview Portal
- Create a Virtual Machine ScaleSet
- Deploy Windows and Linux VMs to the Azure VNet
- Configure disk caching
- Configure shared storage using File share
- Monitor and configure alerts for Azure VMs
- Azure web apps
- Azure Logic and Function Apps
- Configure an Azure Web App
- Publish an Azure Web App
- Monitor and Analyze Azure Web app
- Supplemental Services
- Deploy a Console Application to an Azure Function App
- Configure the Web App for scale and resiliency
- Create managed APIs
- Configure API Management policies
- Create Logic Apps
- Compare Azure storage services
- Describe storage tiers
- Describe redundancy options
- Describe storage account options and storage types
- Identify options for moving files, including AzCopy, Azure Storage Explorer, and Azure File Sync
- Describe migration options, including Azure Migrate and Azure Data Box
- Azure SQL database overview
- Different SQL Database tiers in Azure
- Azure SQL Database management tools
- Secure and Recover an Azure SQL Database Instance
- Migrate data to Azure SQL Database
- Scale Azure SQL databases
- Additional Managed Database Services
- Create an Azure SQL Server and Database
- Enable Geo-Replication
- Import/Export data and schema
- Configure Point in Time Recovery
- Scale Azure SQL Database
- High Availability for Azure Applications
- Application Design Practices for Highly Available Applications
- Application Analytics
- Build High-Performance Applications
- Common Cloud Application Patterns
- Caching Application Data
- Azure Storage
- Azure Storage Tables
- Table Entity Transactions
- Azure Redis Cache
- Azure Search
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Create an Azure Table Storage table
- Update the Events Website to use Azure Cosmos DB
- Control Access to Storage Blobs and Containers
- Monitor Storage Blobs
- Configure Azure Storage Accounts
- Azure Files
- Upload and Migrate Storage data
- Azure Active Directory
- Introduction to Identity Providers
- Azure AD Directories
- Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication
- Azure Role-Based Access Control
- Azure AD Offerings
- Azure Key Vault
- Introduction to Azure Service Fabric
- Create Service Fabric Application
- Deploy Service Fabric Application to Azure
- Continuous Integration
- Azure DevTest Labs
- Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Managed Solution Hosting
- Monitor and manage Service Fabric Application
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Cloud Explorer for Visual Studio
This project assists in locating resource characteristics as well as easily accessible developers and diagnostic methods.
This project is a software tool for managing Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud services, as well as golden oldies such as FTP.
Azure Blob Studio
This project is Using Azure Storage Explorer, Manage your Azure storage accounts in the cloud from Windows, macOS, or Linux.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Microsoft Azure Training Objectives
- The Microsoft Azure certification course provides training on Microsoft Azure, a cloud computing platform that offers a wide range of services for building, deploying, and managing applications and services. The course covers various Azure services, architecture, deployment models, security, and best practices. It prepares participants for Microsoft Azure certification exams, validating their expertise in Azure.
- Microsoft Azure has a significant scope in the future as more organizations are adopting cloud computing and leveraging Azure for their infrastructure and application needs. Azure offers a wide range of services and solutions, including compute, storage, networking, AI, analytics, and more. With the increasing demand for cloud-based solutions and digital transformation, professionals with Azure skills are expected to have excellent career prospects.
- Azure cloud architect.
- Azure solutions architect.
- Azure administrator.
- Azure developer.
- Azure DevOps engineer.
- Increasing adoption of cloud computing and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Growing demand for scalable and flexible infrastructure and services.
- Emphasis on cybersecurity and data protection.
- To practice Microsoft Azure, you can sign up for a free Azure account or access a trial environment provided by Microsoft. These platforms allow you to create and manage Azure resources, deploy virtual machines, configure networks, and explore various Azure services. Additionally, you can work on real-world projects or use Microsoft's learning resources and labs to gain hands-on experience with Azure.
- Creating and managing Azure resources.
- Configuring virtual machines, networks, and storage in Azure.
- Implementing security and access controls in Azure.
- Designing and deploying Azure solutions.
- Integrating Azure services and technologies.
- The necessity or requirements for the Microsoft Azure course may vary depending on the specific training provider and the level of the course. However, common prerequisites may include a basic understanding of cloud computing concepts, familiarity with networking and storage concepts, and knowledge of operating systems and programming languages. It's advisable to check the specific prerequisites mentioned by the training provider.
- The salary of a Microsoft Azure developer can vary based on factors such as experience, location, industry, and organization size. On average, a Microsoft Azure developer can expect a salary ranging from 6 lakhs to 20 lakhs per annum. However, the salary range can vary significantly, with experienced professionals and those working in larger organizations earning higher salaries.
- The Microsoft Azure course is considered remarkable due to its industry relevance, comprehensive coverage of Azure services, hands-on experience with Azure tools, and the recognition of Microsoft certifications. The course prepares individuals to meet the growing demand for Azure professionals and equips them with skills to excel in the cloud computing industry.
- High demand.
- Career opportunities.
- Industry relevance.
- Scalability and flexibility.
- Continuous growth.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Microsoft Azure Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Microsoft Azure course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Microsoft Azure Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.