Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Overview of Microsoft Azure Online Training
This Microsoft Azure training course allows students to gain a comprehensive knowledge of all administrative operations in Azure settings. This Microsoft Azure course will teach you how to establish Azure Policies as well as how to utilize other Azure Administrator tools. Using real-world case studies, this course optimizes applications, maintains and executes virtual networks in Azure, and analyses IaaS architecture, services, tools, and establishing and administering Azure Active Directory. Our industry-experienced teachers help students obtain hands-on experience with Azure Active Directory, Role-Based Access Control, Azure Powershell, Azure Portal, and Virtual Networking.
Learn and advance your career with our Microsoft Azure Training in Ottawa :
- This course describes the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and how Microsoft Azure employs them. This course covers all aspects of Azure services, including as security, privacy, compliance, trust, pricing, and support.
- Discover the Azure cloud platform, its architecture, components, virtualization, cloud services, Azure automation, and the creation of secure and scalable Azure infrastructure with aid of this course.
- Microsoft Azure Training discusses administration, storage security, building Virtual Machines, deploying Azure Load Balancer, migrating servers to Azure, and integrating on-premise networks with Azure virtual networks.
- After the training, students can sign up with Learnovita to receive more employment information and also it helps with their resumes, and mock interviews to get job-ready.
- You will receive a certificate of completion after completing the training, which will strengthen your resume and increase your chances of landing a job.
- Our instructors teach all course content using the demonstrative method; participants learn new concepts through exercises and real-world application experiences.
Skills You Will Gain
- Big Data, HDFS
- YARN, Spark
- PIG, HIVE
- Mahout, Spark MLLib
- Solar, Lucene
Microsoft Azure Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Microsoft Azure Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
A professional application developer is an irreproachable source code creator of the software. Technoscientifically, application developers involves in the end-to-end software development life cycle. They create, test, deploy, and help to upgrade software as per the requirement of clients. They are often rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Microsoft Azure Course Curriculam
Trainers are certified professionals with 11+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs. As all Trainers from Microsoft Azure Certification Course are respective domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
Following is sufficient for basics of Microsoft Azure technologies :
Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Online Course Download syllabus
- Summarize Cloud and its features
- Relate different Cloud Models
- Classify different Cloud Services
- Categorize the Cloud vendors
- Overview on Regions and Datacenter
- List the features of Azure
- Azure Services
- Azure Management Portals
- Create an Azure account
- Customize Azure Portal
- Azure Virtual Machines setup
- Migration of Azure Virtual Machine Instances
- Import virtual hard disks to Azure
- Deploy workloads using Terraform
- Scaling ARM Virtual Machines
- Create a Virtual Network using the Azure Preview Portal
- Create a Virtual Machine ScaleSet
- Deploy Windows and Linux VMs to the Azure VNet
- Configure disk caching
- Configure shared storage using File share
- Monitor and configure alerts for Azure VMs
- Azure web apps
- Azure Logic and Function Apps
- Configure an Azure Web App
- Publish an Azure Web App
- Monitor and Analyze Azure Web app
- Supplemental Services
- Deploy a Console Application to an Azure Function App
- Configure the Web App for scale and resiliency
- Create managed APIs
- Configure API Management policies
- Create Logic Apps
- Compare Azure storage services
- Describe storage tiers
- Describe redundancy options
- Describe storage account options and storage types
- Identify options for moving files, including AzCopy, Azure Storage Explorer, and Azure File Sync
- Describe migration options, including Azure Migrate and Azure Data Box
- Azure SQL database overview
- Different SQL Database tiers in Azure
- Azure SQL Database management tools
- Secure and Recover an Azure SQL Database Instance
- Migrate data to Azure SQL Database
- Scale Azure SQL databases
- Additional Managed Database Services
- Create an Azure SQL Server and Database
- Enable Geo-Replication
- Import/Export data and schema
- Configure Point in Time Recovery
- Scale Azure SQL Database
- High Availability for Azure Applications
- Application Design Practices for Highly Available Applications
- Application Analytics
- Build High-Performance Applications
- Common Cloud Application Patterns
- Caching Application Data
- Azure Storage
- Azure Storage Tables
- Table Entity Transactions
- Azure Redis Cache
- Azure Search
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Create an Azure Table Storage table
- Update the Events Website to use Azure Cosmos DB
- Control Access to Storage Blobs and Containers
- Monitor Storage Blobs
- Configure Azure Storage Accounts
- Azure Files
- Upload and Migrate Storage data
- Azure Active Directory
- Introduction to Identity Providers
- Azure AD Directories
- Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication
- Azure Role-Based Access Control
- Azure AD Offerings
- Azure Key Vault
- Introduction to Azure Service Fabric
- Create Service Fabric Application
- Deploy Service Fabric Application to Azure
- Continuous Integration
- Azure DevTest Labs
- Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Managed Solution Hosting
- Monitor and manage Service Fabric Application
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
Cloud Explorer for Visual Studio
This project assists in locating resource characteristics as well as easily accessible developers and diagnostic methods.
This project is a software tool for managing Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud services, as well as golden oldies such as FTP.
Azure Blob Studio
This project is Using Azure Storage Explorer, Manage your Azure storage accounts in the cloud from Windows, macOS, or Linux.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- Our mock interviews will be conducted by industry experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Microsoft Azure Training Objectives
- Microsoft Azure certification refers to the certification programs offered by Microsoft that validate the skills and knowledge of individuals in using and managing Azure cloud services. These certifications demonstrate expertise in various aspects of Azure, such as infrastructure, development, data management, AI, and more.
- Growing demand
- Career advancement
- Cloud expertise
- Microsoft ecosystem.
- Azure infrastructure and virtual machines.
- Azure storage and databases.
- Azure app services and serverless computing.
- Azure DevOps and deployment.
- Azure AI and machine learning services.
- Providing an understanding of Azure services and their functionalities.
- Equipping learners with hands-on skills to deploy and manage Azure resources.
- Familiarizing learners with best practices and design principles for Azure solutions.
- Preparing learners for Azure certification exams.
- Enabling learners to design and implement Azure solutions for real-world scenarios.
The goals of a Microsoft Azure course may include:
- The future of Microsoft Azure is promising. As cloud adoption continues to grow, Azure is expected to maintain its position as a leading cloud platform. Azure's comprehensive set of services, strong integration with other Microsoft technologies, and continuous innovation make it a significant player in the cloud market. Learning Azure can provide long-term career opportunities as cloud computing becomes more prevalent.
- Cloud solution architectr.
- Azure developerr.
- Azure data engineerr.
- AI engineerr.
- Security engineer.
- To learn Microsoft Azure, having a basic understanding of cloud computing concepts, networking, and operating systems is beneficial. Familiarity with programming and scripting languages, such as PowerShell or Python, can also be advantageous. Additionally, access to a computer with an internet connection to practice and work on Azure services is necessary.
- Industry recognition.
- Enhanced job prospects.
- Hands-on experience.
- Continuous learning.
- Access to Azure ecosystem.
- Microsoft Azure courses are highly regarded in the industry. Microsoft is a leading technology company with a strong presence in the cloud market. Azure certifications are well-respected and validate your skills in using Azure services. Employers recognize the value of Azure certifications when hiring for cloud-related roles.
- The salaries of Microsoft Azure professionals vary depending on factors such as job role, experience, location, and industry. Generally, Azure professionals command competitive salaries due to the high demand for their skills. Roles such as Cloud Solution Architect, Azure Developer, and Azure Administrator can offer attractive salary packages, particularly for individuals with relevant experience and certifications.
Exam & Certification
- Participate and Complete One batch of Microsoft Azure Training Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Complete 85% of the Microsoft Azure course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Write Code Daily This will help you develop Coding Reading and Writing ability.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LearnoVita Online Training Course That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Microsoft Azure Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course with LearnoVita, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita Conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.