IBM Unica Campaign Interview Questions and Answers
Last updated on 07th Oct 2020, Blog, Interview Question
IBM Campaign is software designed for the purpose of campaign management. Unica provides a graphical user interface to design, execute, and measure customer-driven communication across all marketing channels.
1. How Campaign Software benefits us?
Campaign is online Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM. software consisting of a server at the back end, which is an ActiveX client, providing security to the Marketing Platform. Campaign enables organizational administrators in designing, executing, and analyzing their direct marketing campaigns efficiently. It offers a graphical user interface, which supports the marketing processes of suppressing, selecting, sampling, segmenting, & listing output of customer IDs. Its Universal Dynamic Interconnect (UDI. data communication layer allows organizational administrators to easily access data from all of sources, including comparative databases.
2. Who are the users of Campaign?
Campaign has been designed for marketing experts, supported by On-Line Analytical Processors (OLAP. as well as data-miners, & SQL. Administrators can design, and analyze their organizational direct marketing campaigns. They can arrange the foundation for their colleagues by initial setup and ongoing tasks such as adjusting configuration settings, mapping database tables, and defining custom attributes which offers templates for other organizational users.
3. How is campaign is integrated into the marketing environment?
It can be integrated with the organizational Marketing Operations to use its features in creating, planning, and approving of campaigns. After its integration, many of the jobs, which were earlier done in a stand-alone Campaign environment, were performed in Marketing Operations. These included
- Working like creating campaigns, campaign summary details & viewing, moving, & deleting campaigns.
- Managing offers
- Working with Cell Spreadsheets
- Assigning offers to various cells
- Specifying the control cells
- Generating and populating custom campaign attributes
- Generating and populating custom cell attributes
4. Tell us about the legacy campaigns?
Legacy campaigns are the previous campaigns generated in Campaign before enabling the software integration. In any Organizational Operations, Campaign is the integrated environment, which can be setup to access legacy campaigns, which are of two types: –
- Campaigns, generated before version 8.0 in which integration was enabled. Such campaigns cannot be associated with the projects of Marketing Operations.
- Campaigns generated in Affinium 7.x and associated to its projects. The functionality of such campaigns stays unchanged, based on data mapping linking the attributes of both versions.
5. What are Sessions in Campaign?
Session has dedicated place in the application where the principal, constant, global data are built, such as strategic segments and cubes, which are generated by administrators and made available to all other organizational campaigns. Sessions also comprise of individual flowcharts, as in campaigns.
6. What do we understand by Cells in Campaign?
A cell is list of identifiers such as customer with their IDs from the relevant database. Cells can be generated by setting up and running the data manipulation processes in its flowcharts. These output cells are also used as input for other processes in the same flowchart. There are no limits in creating of the number of cells.
7. What are the Security levels in Campaign?
Levels of Security in Campaign are applied in two stages:
- Functional Level, which determines the actions performed on the objects, by the user roles. Organizational policies define the roles at initial stage, and each role has permissions associated with it, which determines the actions belonging to a role.
- Object, determines the types of object on which performances are allowed. Even if we have general permissions granted to modify campaigns, object-level security can be configured to protect access campaigns laid in specific folders. E.g., if you belong to department A, you can be prohibited from accessing the folders pertaining to department B.
8. How can we design campaigns?
Prior designing any campaigns, we should design it on paper and decide the objective for the campaign. Once we have designed on paper, you need to execute in Campaign by generating one or more flowcharts to achieve the objectives. A campaign consists of one or more flowcharts, which consists of interrelated processes.
9. How can we create a campaign?
Following is the method to create a campaign
- We need to choose Campaign > Campaigns.
- All the pages relating to Campaigns appear which displays the folders in the current partition.
- We need to navigate the folder structure until we find the folder, which needs to be added to the campaign.
- Now we need to click – Add a Campaign, which opens the New Campaign page.
- We should put relevant information in the fields.
- After these details, we should click Save and Finish.
- The Campaigns page will display the lists of all new campaigns.
10. What are strategic segments within Campaign?
Strategic segment are ID list, which is generated by system administrator, made available to all other campaigns. A strategic segment is similar to other segments except that it is globally available, for use in any other campaign. If we associate a strategic segment with our campaign, it makes easier to select the same segment while we are creating the flowcharts. If we associate the relevant segments with our campaign, it also provides a better reporting capabilities within the Campaign.
11. What are the Semaphores?
Semaphore is a “procedure synchronization device” or variable or abstract data type which is used to control access to a common resource by multiple processes in a concurrent system such as a multitasking operating system.
It assigns two tasks:
- wait (p.
- signal (v.
It expresses that if there are numerous processes sharing the same variable, at that point different processes must hold up it until the point when the procedure in the basic area is finished, as the procedure in the basic segment is finished, it sends a flag to alternate procedure to enter the basic segment.
12. What is Synchronization?
Synchronization is the procedure by which Data Protection Manager (DPM. exchanges information changes from an ensured record server to a DPM server, and afterward applies the progressions to the copy of the secured information. DPM depends on synchronization to keep imitations synchronized with the ensured information on the document servers.
13. What is the virtual memory?
Virtual memory is a memory administration capacity of an OS that utilizes equipment and programming to enable a PC to make up for physical memory deficiencies by briefly exchanging information from irregular access memory (RAM. to plate stockpiling.
Subscribe For Free Demo
Error: Contact form not found.
14. What are paging, faulting, and deadlock?
In PC working frameworks, paging is a memory administration by which, computer stores and recovers information from secondary storage for use in main memory. In this scheme, the operating system retrieves data from secondary storage in same-size blocks called paging.
- Faulting: A page fault (now and then called #PF, PF or hard fault. is a sort of special case raised by PC equipment when a running system gets to a memory page that isn’t right now mapped by the memory administration unit (MMU. into the virtual address space of a procedure.
- Deadlock: A deadlock is a situation in which two computer programs sharing the same resource are effectively preventing each other from accessing the resource, resulting in both programs ceasing to function. The earliest computer operating systems ran only one program at a time procedure.
15. What is Process Scheduling?
- The procedure planning is the action of the procedure director that handles the expulsion of the running procedure from the CPU and the determination of another procedure based on a specific methodology.
- Process planning is a fundamental piece of Multiprogramming working frameworks. Such working frameworks enable in excess of one procedure to be stacked into the executable memory at once and the stacked procedure shares the CPU utilizing time multiplexing.
16. What is Base Class and Derived Class? How are these two interrelated?
Derivation (C++ only. Inheritance is implemented in C++ through the mechanism of derivation. Derivation allows you to derive a class, called a derived class, from another class, called a base class. In the declaration of a derived class, you list the base classes of the derived class.
17. What is the advantage of inheritance in OOPS??
The most frequent use of inheritance is for deriving classes using existing classes, which provides reusability. The existing classes remain unaltered. By reusability, the development time of software is reduced. The derived classes extend the properties of base classes to generate more dominant objects.
18. What is Procedural Programming?
- Procedural programming is a programming paradigm that uses a linear or top-down approach. It relies on procedures or subroutines to perform computations.
- Procedural programming is also known as imperative programming.
19. What is the Entry Control Loop?
A passage control circle checks the condition at the season of the section and if condition or articulation turns out to be genuine at that point control moves into the body of the circle. Such kind of circle controls passage to the circle that is the reason it is called the section control circle.
20. What is Variable Scope?
A scope is a region of the program and broadly speaking there are three places, where variables can be declared ? Inside a function or a block which is called local variables. In the definition of function parameters which is called formal parameters. Outside of all functions which are called global variables.
21. What is Dangling Else problem?
Dangling else is a problem happens when we utilize settled if. … Here in the above case we really need to give the else provision to the external most if condition however it is considered for the deepest if condition .this is called dangling else problem.
22. What is the Condition of Deadlock?
Deadlock can exist if and only if 4 conditions hold simultaneously:
- Mutual exclusion: at least one process must be held in a non-sharable mode.
- Hold and wait: there must be a process holding one resource and waiting for another.
- No preemption: resources cannot be preempted.
- Circular wait: there must exist a set of processes
23. What does Object Oriented Database Management System (OODBMS.?
An object-oriented database management system (OODBMS. is a database management system that supports the creation and modeling of data as objects. OODBMS also includes support for classes of objects and the inheritance of class properties and incorporates methods, subclasses, and their objects.
24. What is the purpose of ‘SUDO’ Command?
The reason for sudo is to execute the charge given to it with root benefits. The motivation behind su is to switch the present client setting. It is fundamentally an antecedent to sudo. On the off chance that no client name is determined for su, at that point it changes to root.
25. What is the String?
In programming, a string is a contiguous sequence of symbols or values, such as character strings (a sequence of characters.or a binary digits string(a string of binary values..
26. What is an Array? What is the Importance of an Array?
An array is a data structure that contains a group of elements. Regularly, these elements are of the same data type such as integer or string. Arrays are commonly used in the computer program to organized data so that a related set of values can be easily sorted or searched.
- it is a better and convenient way of storing data of the same data type with the same size.
- It allows users to store a number of elements in it.
27. What is the advantage and disadvantage of the stored procedure?
- Maintainability: Since contents are in one area, updates and following of conditions in light of composition changes ends up less demanding.
- Testing: Can be tried autonomous of the application.
- Speed: 1. Stored Procedure is cache on the server.
2. Execution plans for the process are easily reviewable without having to run the application.
- Restricted Coding Functionality: Put away technique code isn’t as hearty as application code, especially in the territory of circling (also that iterative builds, similar to cursors, are moderate and processor escalated.
- Testing: Any information blunders in dealing with Stored Procedures are not produced until runtime
28. What is IBM Campaign?
IBM Campaign (formerly Unica Campaign – a.k.a “Unica”. is software designed for the purpose of campaign management. Unica provides a graphical user interface to design, execute, and measure customer-driven communication across all marketing channels. The software also stores contact and response history which enable the user to know which customers have responded to which offers over time. The combination of the 2 history tables allows a business to understand the relative success of marketing campaigns. Particularly, when used in combination with the Campaign Analytics module which provides simple pre-defined reports for all key metrics.
29. Relational Database Design and SQL
IBM Campaign is a Graphical User Interface (GUI. which allows drag-and-drop functionality in order to query information in a set of database tables. The things that the user does in Campaign are translated into Structured Query Language (SQL. behind the scenes. There are different flavours of SQL for different Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS.. Some RDBMS include Oracle, DB2, Teradata and Microsoft SQL Server. It is very useful to understand the bare minimum when it comes to both:
30. How does Unica Work?
When working in IBM Campaign (and all Campaign Management Software. it pays to understand what the software is doing behind the scenes. Nearly every time you add a box in a Unica flow chart it is creating a temporary database table with just a list of ids. A simple select statement will run and save a table like the one shown in the image below. When you then link that select box to another one it uses the first temporary table as its starting point. This makes the queries more efficient by starting with a smaller base at each new level.
31. How to create a clone table with same structure of other table?
We can create clone table using following command:
- Create table Employee1 as select * from Employee where 1=2;
32. What is inner join? Explain with Business use?
When 2 tables are connected such that it should retrieve only the matching records in both tables.Inner join select only the matching records between 2 tables.You can use Equal to(=. operator or Inner join keyword to apply inner join.This join is most widely used joins in real life applications,reporting,webapps,android apps.
33. What is subquery?
Subquery is query within query.The output of outer query is assigned to the column which is used in where condition of outer query.The subquery output is returning only one output value and based on that output value the outer query is executed.Subqueries are used in various real life scenarios like report development,Application logic development,Performance tuning of query.
Enroll in IBM Unica Campaign Training with In-Depth Concepts
- Instructor-led Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
34. What is Rank function as aggregate function?
Rank function is used as aggregate function to return the rank of rows in the table within group of rows.If someone needs to find out the rank of specific row in the table then we will use the rank function.
35. What is Rank as analytical function in SQL?(Asked 80 % of Interview Questions for IBM.
Rank function is used as analytical function in SQL/PLSQL/SQL server which is used to give the rank to the specific record in the table.Rank function is giving you ranking in ordered partitions.Means Ties are assigned to the same values after using the order by clause.So Rank function is not useful where same data is repeated again and again.It is useful in Unique data where user can make partition and order the data properly.
36. How Can I Set Up An Approval Process Before Sending Messages?
To detect possible errors in message configuration, Adobe highly recommend setting up a delivery validation cycle. Make sure content is approved as often as necessary by sending proofs to test recipients. A proof should be sent each time a change is made, to approve content.
37. What Is A Typology Rule?
To avoid conflicts between campaigns, Adobe Campaign can test various combinations by applying specific constraint rules. This guarantees that the messages sent best meet the needs and expectations of customers, in keeping with company communication policies.
38. Which Are The Key Steps To Create An Email In Campaign?
Once the email delivery is created and validated, you can send it. You can decide to send the email to the main target immediately OT schedules a delivery for a later date. If needed, before that, you can also estimate the target population.
39. How To Schedule A Delivery?
You can defer the delivery of messages in order to schedule the delivery or to manage sales pressure and avoid over-soliciting a population.
40. Can I Add An Attachment To Emails?
With Campaign Classic, you can add personalized attachments to your emails.
41. Where Can I Get Delivery Reports?
Adobe Campaign comes with a set of reports to monitor your deliveries and track your messages.
42. How Adobe Campaign Does Qualify And Manages Quarantine Addresses?
Adobe Campaign manages a list of quarantined addresses. Recipients whose address is quarantined are excluded by default during delivery analysis, and will not be targeted. An email address can be quarantined, for example, when the mailbox is full or if the address does not exist.
43. How Can I Create New Reports?
In addition to built-in reports, Adobe Campaign lets you generate reports in various contexts and to meet different needs.
Adobe Campaign is not a specialized reporting tool: reports created in Adobe Campaign mainly enable you to view aggregated data.
44. How To Work With Campaign Schemas?
- In Adobe Campaign, data schemas are used to:
- Define how data objects within the application are tied to underlying database tables.
- Define links between the different data objects within the Campaign application.
- Define and describe the individual fields included in each object.
45. How To Use A Custom Recipient Table?
- You can create and implement a non-standard recipient table in Campaign to send your messages.
- IBM Unica Campaign Interview Questions
46. What Are Associating Offers Within The Campaign?
Offers which can be related to the marketing campaign on the time of integration, makes it less difficult to pick out offers while we are actually assigning them to cells in touch methods. Defining applicable gives for any marketing campaign from the summary tab is understood to as “top-down” association; whereas a proposal is utilized in a flowchart without associating in a campaign, is called “backside up” affiliation.
47. How Can We Create A New Flowchart?
- While growing an interactive flowchart in Campaign, we need to through following steps: –
- We ought to click – Add a Flowchart icon, in the marketing campaign, which we want to feature the flowchart,. The Properties page opens.
- We have to input a name with description.
- Following this, we need to Save and Edit Flowchart, which presentations the system palette with a blank workspace for the flowchart.
- Bow we can upload techniques to the flowchart. Flowchart typically starts offevolved with a Select or Audience procedures to classify clients or other saleable entities to paintings. Ensure to click on Save regularly at the same time as configuring the approaches in flowchart.
- Finally we want to click Save and Exit.
48. How Is The Flowchart Validated?
- Validation guarantees that the procedures within the flowchart are as it should be set up.
- Unique mobile codes in the flowchart, most effective if the AllowDuplicateCellCodes setup parameter is set to No. Duplicate cell codes inside flowcharts are allowed If only this parameter is about to Yes.
- Unique cell names inside the flowchart.
- Offers and other offer lists referenced with the aid of touch procedures are legitimate due to the fact they may be regularly referenced but are empty which will not generate an mistakes, except a caution.
- Cells linked to a pinnacle-down entry from the spreadsheet target cell spreadsheet related.
49. What Do We Understand By Processes In Campaign?
Processes are the main building blocks of flowcharts, which we setup to perform unique responsibilities to acquire the organizational targets. E.G., we use Merge manner to merge two different target audience corporations. Tasks are generally completed with the aid of the usage of the related techniques that work with cells, that are the lists of customers for advertising message recipients.
50. What Are Data Manipulation Processes?
Data manipulation strategies is for deciding on consumer IDs from database and examine them to create essential agencies and goal audiences. It also permits us to execute obligations like selection of clients based totally on set criteria, merging them together for either inclusion or exclusion, segmenting them into big companies, sampling or specifying target audiences for relative marketing campaign.
51. What Is A Segment In Campaign?
Segment technique is for dividing the information into special groups or segments to target different offers. After segments are created, we will connect the Segment technique with any touch system to allocate offers. Unlimited wide variety of segments may be created. E.G., we can divide customers into high-price, medium-fee, or low-price segments based on their purchase histories. Each of those segments may be focused for unique provide.
52. What Are Audience Levels In Campaign?
Levels, set by using system directors that represent capability goals of campaigns like, patron, products, or departments are called Audience tiers, which might be often, organized hierarchically.
53. What Do We Mean By Extract In Campaign?
Extract process allows us to pick out fields from one desk on to every other table for subsequent processing. It is to put together a huge quantity of statistics to a plausible length for successive operations, resulting in efficient performance. This technique can take information from a mobile, strategic phase, or eMessage-touchdown web page. If the strategic segment is input, we have to be a part of it to a table before extracting fields. If we use pretty some extract tactics in a series, most effective the fields in the final Extract method ought to be written out.
Best IBM Unica Campaign Training Course Taught By Industry TrainersWeekday / Weekend BatchesSee Batch Details
54. What Is A Schedule In Campaign?
Schedule is not related to Unica. It simply starts offevolved a flowchart despite the fact that it isn’t always strolling, whilst the Schedule in a flowchart works simplest if the flowchart is running. Scheduler ought to no longer be used to schedule a flowchart, which uses the Schedule method. Schedule technique must be used to initiate any process or its collection or an entire flowchart. Schedule is active for a unique time period at some point of which detailed activities might occur causing next related procedures to initiate execution.
55. What Is A Cube In Campaign?
Cube manner allows in the era of information cubes from diverse assets based totally on strategic segments, made out of customer databases. The Cube technique is to be utilized by technical customers or Unica specialists. Best exercise is to increase global constructs in Sessions.
56. What Is Optimization Process?
Optimization methods allows us to satisfactory-tune the marketing campaign to maximize performance. We use this approaches to create ratings to filter out target audience. Who permits us to tune contacts and responses, for the usage of the effects in predictive modeling from facts mining merchandise like PredictiveInsight.
57. What Do You Understand By Track?
Track method is for updating the touch statuses in touch history. It can only replace the predefined rows in contact records and now not create new rows. E.G. Contacts who had been sent a mail with a contact reputation of “Contacted” however later we acquired a listing of undeliverable mails, then we will effortlessly update the touch statuses of “Undeliverable.”
58. What Do We Understand By Response In Campaign?
Response procedure tracks all the responses of clients who were contacted, thru Mail List or Call List. According to the rules described during the configuration, reaction procedure assesses which responses need to be considered valid, and the way they ought to be credited again to campaigns and gives.
59. What Is A Model In Campaign?
Model manner is for developing a runtime version document, which can be used for real-time scoring. It automates the generation of reaction model that can be used to attain customers or possibilities to decide the candidates maximum probably to respond. Model process may be set in a flowchart to import facts from cells, one representing the responders, and the alternative representing the non-responders.
60. What Is A Score?
Score technique is for score the chance of a purchaser making a buy or reacting to an offer and to pick out the fine potentialities for the marketing campaign that is being deliberate. It is primarily based on modeling results imported from a version report (.Rtm record. generated with the aid of PredictiveInsight.
61.What Are Offers?
Offers are easy or complicated marketing communications which might be despatched to companies of people, using various channels, like mails etc. E.G. A easy offer ought to encompass unfastened shipping to online purchases made in a particular month. Complex provide might also include a credit card, presented to clients with a customised art work, that varies on the recipient’s extent of buy and vicinity.
62.Can We Select Multiple Tables As The Input To A Process?
- Yes, we can pick out multiple table as input in the following way:
- We should select Tables inside the system configuration dialog, > Multiple Tables from the Input drop-down list.
- We also can click on the ellipsis button. This step shows all the base tables inside the catalog.
- After this, we should take a look at the field beside every table that we need to pick out.
- Finally, we ought to click on OK. The enter area will display “Multiple Tables,” which may be viewed by way of clicking the ellipsis button.
63. How Can We Turn In-database Processing On For A Flowchart?
In-database processing, for any individual flowchart, overrides the global setting. We need to move from a flowchart web page in Edit mode, and click on Admin icon and click on Advanced Settings. Following this, we want to select the Use In-DB Optimization at the same time as Flowchart Run take a look at box and click OK. After shop we can run the flowchart, which may be used globally.
64. How Does The Profile Feature Help Us In Campaign?
Profile feature we could us preview a listing of definitive values with their frequency of incidence in a selected subject. We can profile any available area in any process in which the Profile button seems. Fields lists are in different process configuration dialogs. Records which might be only in the current mobile are included inside the be counted.
Advanced SAS Interview Questions
65. What Are The Different Attributes Of Offer?
Offer attributes are the fields that describe a proposal. Some attributes are precise to a type of offer. E.G. Hobby charge is probably an attribute of a credit score card provide, but now not of a “unfastened delivery” offer.
There are three varieties of attributes to a suggestion:-
- Basic: Minimum set of required fields to define a proposal: like the unique provide code.
- Standard: Optional & pre-described fields for describing a proposal, like channel, which may be an non-obligatory attribute.
- Custom: Custom-created fields for unique corporations, which include branch, promotional or cross-to interest quotes, (SKUs., and so forth.
66. How Can I Upgrade Campaign To The Latest Version?
As an administrator, you can perform a build upgrade to a new version, or request it to Adobe – depending if your instance is hosted or not.
67. What Is The Database Cleanup Workflow?
The database cleanup workflow delete obsolete data to avoid exponential growth of the database. This built-in technical workflow is triggered automatically without user intervention. It is accessible via the Administration > Production > Technical workflows node of Campaign Explorer.
68. How Can I Configure Security Zones?
The Security Zones self service interface can be used to manage entries in the VPN Security Zone configuration of an Adobe Campaign Classic deployment.
69. How Can I Make Sure My Delivery Is Sent Without Errors?
Adobe Campaign comes with a set of dashboards and tools to monitor your email deliveries.
70. How Can I Connect To Campaign Classic?
To connect to Adobe Campaign Classic, you need to launch Adobe Campaign client console and enter your login and password to your instance.
71. Which Systems And Components Campaign Classic Is Compatible With?
You can get the list of all systems and components supported for the latest build of Campaign in Adobe Campaign Classic Compatibility matrix.
72. What Is The Procedure For Domain Delegation?
Within the framework of its Adobe Campaign Cloud Marketing offer, Adobe takes account of the Domain Name System (DNS. for email delivery, which allows the client to keep their brand image by using a DNS alias with its domain names, and Adobe to autonomously implement all the technical best practices that allow it to optimize deliverability during emailing.
73. Can I Connect To Campaign Classic With An Adobe Id?
- Thanks to the integration with the IMS (Adobe Identity Management System., users can connect to the Adobe Campaign console using their Adobe ID.
- This integration provides the following advantages:
- The same ID can be used for all Experience Cloud solutions.
- The connection is memorized when using Adobe Campaign with different integrations.
- Secure password management policy.
- Use of Federated ID accounts (external ID provider..
74. Why Should I Create Proofs?
Adobe highly recommends creating proof messages to test your delivery on an approval group before sending it to the main target. You can then validate message content, personalization and delivery parameters.
75. What Are The Differences When Working On-premise Vs. In A Hosted Environment?
Adobe Campaign Classic comes with a set of modules and options. The availability of these modules and their configuration can depend on the type of deployment of your installation: hosted (Managed Services. or on-premise.
76. How Can I Set Up User Permissions?
- As a Campaign administrator, you can set up permissions for users of your organization.
- These are a set of rights and restrictions that authorize or deny to:
- Access to certain functionalities,
- Access to certain data,
- Create, modify and/or delete data.
77. How To Be Gdpr Compliant With Campaign?
- GDPR is the European Union’s (EU. new privacy law that harmonizes and modernizes data protection requirements. GDPR applies to Adobe Campaign customers who hold data for Data Subjects residing in the EU.
- In addition to the privacy capabilities already available in Adobe Campaign (including consent management, data retention settings, and rights management., we are taking this opportunity in our role as Data Processor to include additional capabilities, to help facilitate your readiness as Data Controller for certain GDPR requests.
IBM Unica Campaign Interview Questions
78. How Can I Select The Target Population Of My Messages?
With Adobe Campaign, you can use different strategies to create audiences and select target recipients.
Adobe PageMaker Interview Questions
79. What Is A Workflow?
Adobe Campaign includes workflows to orchestrate the full range of processes and tasks across the different modules of the application server. This comprehensive graphical environment lets you design processes including segmentation, campaign execution, file processing, human participation, etc. The workflow engine executes and tracks these processes.
You can use a workflow, for example, to download a file from a server, decompress it, and then import records contained within into the Adobe Campaign database.
A workflow can also involve one or more operators to be notified or who can make choices and approve processes. In this way, it is possible to create a delivery action, assign a task to one or more operators to work on content, specify targets, and to approve proofs before starting the delivery.
80. How To Create Landing Page?
You can use Adobe Campaign digital content editor to design a landing page and define mapping with database fields.
81. Is There A List Of Deprecated Features And Versions?
Adobe constantly evaluates capabilities in the product and over time plans to replace capabilities with more powerful versions, or decides to re-implement selected parts to be better prepared for future expectations or extensions. As Campaign works with 3rd party tools, compatibility is updated on a regular basis, in order to implement supported versions only.
82. How To Use Seed Addresses In Adobe Campaign?
Seed addresses are used to target recipients who do not match the defined target criteria. These recipients are added to the target: they can be imported or created directly in the delivery or the campaign. For direct mail deliveries, they are added during extraction and mixed in the output document.
This has the following benefits:
- Random substitution of fields with data from recipient profiles: this lets you enter only the email address, for instance in the seed address section.
- When using a workflow with data management functionalities, the additional data processed in deliveries can be entered at seed address level to force values: this sidesteps random value substitution.
83. Are There Specific Guidelines When Designing Emails With Campaign?
Before starting designing emails, learn the concepts and best practices related to delivery design and sending with Adobe Campaign.
84. What Is A Delivery Template?
Delivery configuration and parameters can be saved in a delivery template in order to be re-used.
85. Can I Easily Import An Existing Html To Create An Email In Campaign?
Discover how to import an existing HTML to create and send an email in Adobe Campaign in one click.
86. How Can I Personalize Messages?
Messages delivered by Adobe Campaign can be personalized in several different ways, concerning the content or the appearance of messages. These ways can be combined according to criteria taken particularly from the recipient profiles.
In general, Adobe Campaign allows you to:
- Personalize the message format.
- Insert dynamic personalization fields.
- Insert predefined personalization blocks, or create your own block.
- Create conditional content.
87. How Can I Duplicate A Population Before Sending A Message?
You can use a workflow to exclude duplicate from the target of a delivery, to avoid sending the same message to a recipient several times.
88. What Is The Delivery Analysis?
The delivery analysis is the phase during which the target population is calculated and the delivery content prepared. Once it is complete, the delivery is ready to send. Consult logs to make sure everything is correct.
Are you looking training with Right Jobs?Contact Us
- Salesforce Tutorial
- Pega Interview Questions and Answers
- Oracle EBS Interview Questions and Answers
- SAP CRM Interview Questions and Answers
- PeopleSoft CRM Interview Questions and Answers
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- Difference between Data Lake vs Data Warehouse: A Complete Guide For Beginners with Best Practices
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- What does the Yield keyword do and How to use Yield in python ? [ OverView ]
- Agile Sprint Planning | Everything You Need to Know