Cyber Security Salary in India : Everything You Need to Know
Last updated on 28th Oct 2022, Artciles, Blog
- In this article you will learn:
- 1. What is Cyber Security?
- 2. Cyber Security Salary in a 2023.
- 3. What is the Average Salary of Cyber Security?
- 4. Salary Based on a Different Factors.
- 5. Why are Cyber Security Professionals Paid So Much?
- 6. Future of a Cyber Security.
- 7. Conclusion.
What is a a Cyber Security?
The technique of protecting networks, servers, mobile devices, computers, electronic systems, and data from hostile intrusions is known as cyber security. Therefore, it is often referred to as a electronic information security or information technology security. The phrase can be broken down into the few basic categories and is used in various applications, including business and mobile computing. This includes network security, application security, information security, etc.
Who is a Cyber Security Expert?
- They are responsible for in-depth analysis of a hardware and software like laptops, PCs, Pendrive, hard drives, websites, servers, etc.
- They identify any possible bug or virus that can cause a danger to the data.
- They run different data protection software and applications to remove bugs and protect the system from identifying the issue. This software also safeguards devices and servers from future threats.
- If there is any violation, they help users to report it.
- They analyze a system and needs and suggest relevant security systems to help protect data for future.
- They conduct periodic audits or system checks to keep track of a security software and if there is any breach.
- Furthermore, also inform the user about any software or system updates .
- The cyber security analyst must ensure that the user is well informed about the security system of the software and devices and any recent developments that may have occurred.
Cyber Security Salary in 2023:
- There are few posts in a field of cyber security namely network security engineer, cyber security analyst, security engineer, cyber security manager, etc.
- The salary and position can be found depending on the number of years of experience they have. For example, a cyber security salary for freshers can be between a $ 6,125 to $ 7,350.
What is the Average Salary of Cyber Security?
Salary Per Hour: While understanding a cyber security salary per hour for an entry-level, it is also important to understand a type of work, like part-time, full-time, or freelancing, skills, certificates, etc.,a cyber security analyst has $120 to $190.
Salary Per Month: In India, an entry-level associate’s monthly cyber security salary can be between the $ 430 to $ 490 per month.
Annual Salary: The entry-level cyber security salary can be between the $ 6,125 to $ 7,350 annually.
Salary Based on a Different Factors:
Here are major factors that affect cyber security salary:
- Cyber Security Salary Based on Experience/Role.
- Most companies often see what experience they have before finalizing the salary. Let us look at the range for a senior cyber security salary 2023 according to their level of an expertise:
1. Entry-Level Cyber Security Salary:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline is often required for the security analyst position, making it an entry-level position in the cybersecurity industry. The average entry-level cyber security salary is USD 4713.42 per annum.
2. Mid-Level Cyber Security Salary:
- Security systems are designed by mid-level cybersecurity professionals. In addition investigate, audit, and evaluate the systems in a question to identify problems and provide fixes.The annual salary for the mid-level cyber security employee is be USD 6530.64 per annum.
3. Experienced Cyber Security Salary:
- A cyber security engineer’s job is to create and deploy a safe network solutions that can withstand attacks from the hackers and other online dangers.
- A security analyst earns around a USD 5982.03 per year.
- Security engineers can earn up to a USD 8339.22 per year.
- The security architect can earn up to a USD 25978.35 annually.
- USD 6334.85 is a average annual salary for the security administrator.
Why are Cyber Security Professionals Paid So Much?
- Experts in a field of cyber security are receiving higher packages than the other techs. This is because of their skills in a protecting important data.
- If as data of any company gets leaked into market, it can be sold off in a black market or used to harass company and the company employees.
- As a result, legal problems and the company’s crash are constantly threatened. More companies also store their clients’ sensitive information, such as their bank account details. If data is leaked, it can rob hundreds and thousands of people.
- Thus, ensuring that data is not leaked, hacked, or pirated is important.
Future of Cyber Security :
A growing number of a businesses seek to rule world through the internet due to increased usage of technology. Unlike an old times, where storage happened only on a hard drives, these days, data is also stored on a online storage systems like drivers and clouds. In addition, more and more user-friendly applications and software techniques are being used to save information about component and their clients. The cyber security of employees, however, will notice a couple of new trends and systems that will be prevalent in a market:
- The majority of a cyber security analysts will choose the work-from-home arrangement.
- This will be preferred work method as they can manage it from their homes.
- There shall be a supply a shortage of cyber security analysts, with more and many companies switching to an online platforms. Thus, a work-from-home system can help them work with a multiple companies or clients.
- There shall be a surge in a new software that shall help detect any malware or virus in a devices.
- This shall give network and security engineers brilliant opportunity.
Cyber security is an upcoming and popular field amongst tech enthusiasts. This is a promising field for the future. The cyber security income depends on different factors, while the initial package remains the same.
Are you looking training with Right Jobs?Contact Us
- Top Cyber Security Trends for 2020
- Cyber Security Career Path
- Cybersecurity Consultant Career Path
- CyberSecurity Framework | How to Implement | A Definitive Guide with Best Practices [ OverView ]
- Top Reasons to Learn Cyber Security | Everything You Need to Know to Become an Expert
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- Difference between Data Lake vs Data Warehouse: A Complete Guide For Beginners with Best Practices
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- What does the Yield keyword do and How to use Yield in python ? [ OverView ]
- Agile Sprint Planning | Everything You Need to Know