INTELLIGENT APPS Tutorial
Last updated on 25th Sep 2020, Blog, Tutorials
In this digitized world, everything is enclosed with awing technologies or innovations which intends to polishing the perks of present and faith of futurity. Spotting out the most vital and awful technology, among all available technologies stands out for artificial intelligence. These fascinated technologies are stuffed with infinite advantages which fit best to this fast-moving world and makes easier the users with varied aspects.
Due to the advent of smart-phones, we saw a plethora of apps which was developed to seek information and assists with day to day activities. Nowadays, technological innovation in cloud infrastructure and machine learning laid as a foundation for tomorrow’s intelligent apps. I-Apps are the innovative invention or artificial intelligence which acts as supportive leaders for entrepreneurs.
Subscribe For Free Demo
Error: Contact form not found.
What are Intelligent Apps?
Intelligent Apps are the application which acquires real-time and historical data from user interactions and other sources in order to provide suggestions and make predictions. It offers personalized and adaptive user experiences; data analytics and machine learning are the core components of intelligent apps. After apprehend, the users’ needs, these apps deliver contextual and relevant information as well as appraise the users about upcoming issues before they arise. With the assistance of a high degree of predictive analysis, intelligent apps forebode the users’ behavior to make information available easily.
Artificial intelligence is used in developing an intelligent application that is much sophisticated by having algorithms; it automates how much tasks to be performed. There are several B2C corporations would adopt and execute intelligent apps by having increasing alacrity, but its mobility and growth are expected in B2B environments.
Features include –
- IA work on a vast amount of data, it is able to read and store a vast array of human interactions. It combines processes with sensory inputs and powered by IOT which may come up with valuable insights.
- Another attraction for which large corporations and start-ups go for intelligent apps is adaptability. It provides higher returns on investment. Hence, the sense of fluidly inherent the behavior which allows apps to adapt things to new demands, owing to its sustained learning path.
- A truly intelligent app can produce results just by reading gestures, motions and speech inputs. It also allows users to do away with the need to use the business key.
INTELLIGENT APPS AT WORK
Those days have gone when employees were gratified with simple mobile-enabled access to key business applications and data. Today’s digital natives demand much more than this, they anticipate intelligent user experience and highly useable as offered by consumer apps. And, intelligent apps assure to provide the same. In addition, IA aids employees to accomplish their work in a different manner, such as –
- By offering highly personalized and context-sensitive information, intelligent apps enable workers’ to quickly filter and streamline highly suitable information on the basis of their needs. It facilitates the decision-making process.
- For the mobile workforce, intelligent apps have the ability to provide just the right information to do their current job in an effective manner.
- It automates complex problems via processing them into natural language, IA contributes to enhancing output, boost up response time.
In future nearby, corporations will continue to use their legacy tools or systems to find out to leverage IA to extend their business operations or processes. For instance — simple applications i.e. emails couldn’t go away completely; in this sense, organizations can develop intelligent apps with the feature to alert employees about emails who urges quick actions. The overall objective of intelligent apps is to work in harmony with extant tools and render more targeted and personalized information; it leads employees’ will be able to increase quality and output in their job.
Since past decades, managers are focusing to charter their digital information initiatives and for this purpose, they need to add intelligent apps to their blueprint. The emergence of new IA ensures new growth areas, real-time acquisition, internal and external data sources, putting the best technology to use, processing and analysis.
Following is given the best artificial intelligence apps for Android and iOS.
- 1. Cortana — After introducing Windows 10, Cortana is a well-known application for all. Previously, the app was only available for Windows phone but now available on Android devices too. This application helps you to manage tasks which would need otherwise to do. For example — you just need to schedule a meet and rest work will be handled by Cortana.
- 2. Hound — As same as Google Voice search, you can also use Hound by speaking naturally and gets outcomes displayed instantly. Hound comes in a variety of features, likewise — you can listen to your favorite music track with your voice. Furthermore, you can also use the application to know current weather conditions and forecasts for upcoming days. You can set multiple alarms, set timer as per the requirements, find bets food restaurant, book rides, find movie show, make calculations and search on the web by saying any keyword to get information. More is yet to come on Hound, so make sure to stay tuned for the unique AL application.
- 3. Recent News — It is a new aggregation app which is powered by Artificial intelligence algorithms which will examine your examine reading habits. And accordingly, it will keep you updated with the latest news, blogs, articles and other reading stuff matches your interest criteria or past activities. Recent News is the best choice to stay updated and informed with topics you love. You can also synchronize this app with other devices. Furthermore, ease of exporting your history and bookmarks; it will also aid you to conserve battery by nullifying activities in the background.
4. Elsa — Are you crazy for improving your English accent by paying higher fees. Elsa is here to rescue you, its an artificial intelligence app which offers professional classes for pronunciation with an ample range of exercise and teaching material.
5. Google Allo — There are many times when you’re not in the mood to type a word but help you when you’re super lazy but still wish to continue work. Yet, a personal assistance app works like Messenger, which perform different tasks on behalf of your like — answering the questions, a reminder of info at a given time, add events to the calendar and much more.
Undoubtedly, intelligent apps are paving the way for speedier business decision making, improve the efficiency of the workforce, obtaining better business results and ensure long term gains; all this needs to be utilized in the right manner. Business organizations which are diving in IA now will surely have a competitive edge in the future. So, are you ready to take the “intelligent” decision??
Applications of Intelligent Apps
Intelligent applications use all the data they can to respond to changing circumstances and formulate favorable outcomes. Companies can leverage this to bring about digital transformation and deliver rich customer experiences. Large industries are using intelligent applications that collect and process data from a variety of sources and provide real-time experiences using technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Best Intelligent Apps Training with UPDATED Syllabus By Industry Experts
- Instructor-led Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
Coming up are some sectors where intelligent applications are used:
- Finance: Today’s financial institutions are being expected to transform services using advanced technology. With many start-ups taking their claim of the market, more customers are demanding ease of engagement. The evolution of intelligent apps has transformed the financial sector. Intelligent apps have helped institutions improve their efficiency and consumers can better understand and manage their finances through the use of intelligent apps.
- Business: Smart apps have the potential to increase operational excellence in the B2B as well as B2C sectors. This next generation of applications can help employees to carry out their work in an efficient manner, for example an organization could develop an intelligent app to alert employees to respond quickly to emails that require an immediate response. Since smart apps deliver highly personalized and contextual information, employees can quickly filter and streamline information on the basis of their needs. Thus, intelligent apps can be used to enhance output and reduce turnaround time.
- Energy: With the emergence of decarbonization and decentralization, electric utilities and other energy companies are actively exploring effective ways to reduce the imbalance in supply and demand through the use of renewable energy sources in power generation. AI-powered intelligent apps possess tremendous potential to transform the energy and utility sectors. Smart apps can be used to analyze large amounts of data, identify patterns and trends, detect anomalies and make accurate predictions of power requirements. Using predictive analysis, intelligent apps can provide us alerts that help us to improve the equipment O&M and predict downtime, which ultimately enhances the efficiency of the system.
- Media: Today’s media has shifted from traditional broadcast and cable television to real-time streaming. Self-learning, self-controlling and self-communicating standalone intelligent applications have enabled an entirely different aspect of media viewing in recent years. With virtual reality creating totally new environments, coupled with the user’s ability to interact with virtual spaces, intelligent apps powered by machine learning and AI are set to replace various aspects of the industry.
The Future of Intelligent Apps
- Evolutionary Apps: We have already seen that intelligent apps combine customer, product and operational insights to create a more compelling user experience. Thus, the future belongs to intelligent apps. IDC states that “by the end of this decade, more than half of the apps developed will have some cognitive services embedded in them”. People have experimented with neural nets that can look at codebases and dynamically change the user interfaces themselves. Thus, AI-powered apps would be able to think, act and evolve. We already have apps that show functions pertaining to the user, thus offering a more personalized user experience.
- Invisible Apps: One pain that many users experience with apps today is that they have to input a lot of information. For example, when using a normal fitness app to keep track of your daily calorie count, you have to input all the details of whatever you eat (like quantity, ingredients, restaurants). However, the combination of conversational AI and cognition with analytics allows users to input information using voice. Thus, instead of typing everything that you ate, you can simply tell the app, “I had a Big Mac from McDonald’s”. This creates more dynamic user experiences, which customers appreciate. Organizations that plan to develop or that already have apps should take this into consideration.
How can you be future-ready?
As we are gradually moving towards a world with driverless cars, smart homes and everything around us turning smart, intelligent apps are definitely the future. We have come a long way from the basic apps that came with the early generations of mobiles. Even if we do not always see it, at some level, AI is proving to be a potentially useful and promising concept in technology. Organizations using AI have grown from 4% in 2018 to 14% in 2019. (Gartner’s 2019 CIO Agenda Survey).
Along with increasing adoption of AI-powered enterprise applications, specific infrastructure resources need to grow and evolve alongside to ensure high success rates. Instead of pushing for deep machine learning, organizations need to understand how to apply simple machine learning techniques to address their business problems.
CIOs should ensure that their software providers outline proper roadmaps depicting how they incorporate AI to add business value using advanced analytics to advance user experiences. With the widespread use of intelligent applications for business and personal use, companies need to stay up to date on these exciting possibilities.
What are the benefits of intelligent apps?
Intelligent apps have a wide range of different benefit to offer. You are some of them
- These apps are capable of making contextual predictions by studying our choices and behavior
- The fact that they run on AI algorithms, make them capable of differentiating between irrelevant and relevant information
- These apps can be used as a personal assistant who is capable of doing the necessary work on time without bothering the users with notification
- These apps are being designed in such a manner that they are capable of acting proactively. Which means, they can act on behalf of the user without waiting for him to take action
- These apps are even capable of predicting what the user would require next, without the user taking any sort of actions. All those tasks which have to be done to a multi-step process can now be executed with the help of a single button.
What are the features of intelligent apps?
The features of intelligent apps which make them special are as follows
- Data-driven: These apps process and combine different data sources and with the help of these multiple sources of data they can offer valuable insights.
- Relevant and contextual: The intelligent apps make proper use of the features of the device in order to deliver highly proactive suggestions and information. There is no need for the users to go to the apps, instead, the apps will come to them.
- Continuously adapting: These apps are capable of adopting continuously in order to improve their output.
- Action-oriented: These apps are capable of anticipating the behaviour of the users with the help of predictive analytics and they can offer actionable and personalized suggestions.
With all these different features and benefits intelligent apps are turning out to be indispensable elements in our life. The fact that these apps can offer personalized user experience makes them so special. In the days to come, it is expected that these apps would be much smarter and efficient. They are literally capable of playing the role of a personal assistant who can assist the user in every possible manner.
Are you looking training with Right Jobs?Contact Us
- Artificial Intelligence Tutorial
- Top Real World Artificial Intelligence Applications
- Artificial Intelligence for Beginners
- Top AI and Machine Learning Trends for 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions and Answers
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- Difference between Data Lake vs Data Warehouse: A Complete Guide For Beginners with Best Practices
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- What does the Yield keyword do and How to use Yield in python ? [ OverView ]
- Agile Sprint Planning | Everything You Need to Know