Oracle Fusion Cloud Technical Interview Questions and Answers [ FRESHERS ]
Last updated on 23rd Sep 2022, Blog, Interview Question
1. What are the types of data that can use in a Cloud Fusion Application including cloud? Which one is more a critical among them?
With respect to rise in a cloud technology in the last few years, a significant change has been seen in data types.
Presently, three types of data are general in the Oracle Fusion Cloud and they are :
Among all these three, unstructured data is a considered critical data. This is because it is not be classified in any manner and is generally a combination of various types of files, videos, images, as well as text.
2. On which servicing a model Oracle Fusion cloud technology is based?
It is based on a Saas which is also one of its biggest benefits
3. Tell me something about Open source cloud database platform are familiar with?
The fact is a Open source is something that enables the users to manage a cloud exactly in the way they want. Because scalability, reliability, efficiency, as well as a speed, matters a lot, a document-oriented approach is more important and offers more storage abilities. Some open-source approaches which are common are be CouchDB, MongoDB as well as LucidDB.
4. How secure is data on a cloud?
Well, organizations need not worry about a same and this is because the cloud is safe approach. It comes with a multiple benefits and users need not worry about security. This is because users are allowed to an impose various security restrictions on their data like log in with a user name and a password, data encryption, and so on. However, there are a certain factors that organizations must be pay attention to before they consider a any cloud service.
5. Is it possible to reconcile the data from output form to an input form?
In a Oracle Fusion Cloud, it is possible and can generally be done with help of an approach known as a Input Validation.
6. How can say that Oracle Fusion cloud technology is beneficial for organization?
- It always makes sure of a security when it comes to data storage and backup.
- Oracle Fusion cloud approach is more agnostic to OS.
- It enables users to keep up a pace simply because of its virtualization, as well as a Sandboxing abilities.
- Another good thing is it is a cost-effective.
- It always makes sure of a better productivity.
- Oracle Fusion Cloud comes as a Saas.
- Without hardware investment, users can simply take full of benefit of server capabilities.
- Scaling, as well as a growth, can be managed simultaneously.
7. Suppose need to transfer a maximum amount of data very quickly in or out from the cloud what would do?
Using “Performance Cloud” is the good option. It is actually used by a lot of professionals for getting a outcomes that are advanced and need for fast data transmission.
8. What exactly do mean by a Eucalyptus?
It is actually a third-party software that can be used for an implementation of the various clusters in the cloud. Basically, it can be considered to divide a cloud into hybrid, community, private as well as a public domain. The entire data center can simply be transformed into a private cloud in case the need for a same is realized.
9. What are the security measures regarding a Oracle Fusion cloud that are familiar with?
The fact is there are certain levels of security that an organizations must pay attention to. Oracle Fusion Cloud allowed identity management which is good security measure. It makes sure that applications, hardware, as well as services are only used by a those who are authorized for the same. Another measure is the access control. It makes sure that users always remain in position to control the entire access of the cloud if they are authorized. authentication and authorization are other methods that users can deploy a keep up the pace simply.
10. What is the lowest level of cloud architecture in a Oracle Fusion and what does it provide?
The lowest level is a Node Controller and it is responsible for controlling the activities of a Virtual Machines. It can also be employed for the termination, execution, and managing the same.
11. Which platforms will consider when it comes to a cloud computing on a large scale?
Apache Hadoop is widely regarded as a one of the finest options. It’s because this software platform can simply distribute and save data even if the same needs to be a managed on a cluster. The reliability can also be an assured when it comes to building same from the commodity hardware. Another leading reason to a consider the same is it always makes sure of a data integrity, security, operations, governance as well as the processing of the same.
12. Tell something about the deployment options are familiar with which are common in cloud technology?
It is not always necessary that deployment model that is good for one organization also provide the same pros for other organizations. Many internal factors related to the organizations can impose a limit on them. The organizations which are high in size always prefer the private cloud while on other hand, the public cloud is a good option for an organizations with small size.
13. Why would one use API in the Cloud?
Generally, writing fledged programs fully is something that wastes lot of time. API makes sure that need for the same gets eliminated up to a good extent. The application can be made to a communicate with one another through the instructions provided by a API. Also, the cloud can easily be linked to the other systems outside the link.
14. How private cloud and community cloud infrastructure are the different from one another?
A private cloud is actually option for a single organizations that can have a multiple branches and units. Organizations are free to enabled a third-party businesses to operate their cloud. In other words, they can outsource their cloud operations to the other organizations provided all the security policies explained by them are met. The private cloud can be in remote data center.
On the other side, community cloud infrastructure is a considered by a different businesses in a shared manner. All the tasks related to managing a same are the sole responsibility of their own. The community cloud infrastructure can also be in remote data center that can be accessed easily.
15. In the hierarchy of clouds, which layer is at a top?
The controller is always at a top and it manages the network, server, API, as well as a storage of data.
16. What do understand with Paas, Iaas, and Saas? How can they be put a differently from one another?
These are actually different service models that are supported by a Oracle Fusion Cloud. Paas is an approach in which a OS and hardware, both are provided by a third-party organizations and are managed by Fusion. In Iaas, either hardware or the OS is provided by third-party organization and in Saas, all programs, as well as the applications are managed by third party. These models make a cloud computing different from different organizations. There are certain factors related to that are also not the same and this generally includes a cost, as well as data security.
17. Which option one should choose among a “Cloud infrastructure exists in a data center of the organization offering cloud service” or it exists in their own organization and why?
Well, it largely depends on factors such as the budget/turnover of the organization. In addition to this, it depends on a overall quantity of data that an organization has to be manage. The benefits and drawbacks of each were distinct.
18. what is the best available strategy that one should consider a secure data before moving it to a cloud, and why?
Probably the first step is to make sure that it is not possible for others that the ones which are authorized to an access data to be intercepted. Avoiding data leaks is more important. There are several options for a securing keys that can be opted. Also, it is necessary to check that the data is not infected by a any malware and virus.
19. Name two categories in which data centers can be put in a Cloud environment?
These are a Low-Density Data Centers and Containerized Data Centers.
20. Are familiar with the applications suite of a Oracle Fusion Cloud presently?
Oracle has highly accelerated its Cloud offering which is now can operated and accessed by organizations in a sector of Customer Relationship Management, Governance, Risk Management, Hospitality, Data Analysis organizations, defense, and lots more.
21. Name four phases which are involved in a Oracle Fusion Cloud?
These are a Monitor Phase, Cleanup Phase, Launch Phase, and Shut Down Phase.
22. Name the common layers which are present in a cloud architecture?
- Cloud Controller
- Node Controller
- Storage Controller
23. Let us say need to migrate to the cloud environment for the first time, what would be an essential considerations?
The very first thing is to address a compliance issues and the probability of its loss. The other factor to pay attention to is an ensuring the availability, data integrity, storage types as well as a overall downtime of the cloud.
24. Name the approach that makes sure that a data is processed in a recommended manner within application in the cloud?
This approach is a Process Controlling
25. Tell any two benefits of Cloud technology that think are the best it can offer to organizations?
For organizations, it is possible to access applications/software without installing them in a system. In addition to this, for large-scale applications, the cost related to a support and maintenance can be eliminated up to good extent. In addition to this, zero infrastructure investment is also possible for an organizations in most cases.
26. What are the basic factors related to an efficiency and scalability that matters while performing different tasks in Cloud?
Speed of processor in a system, the complexity of services, Intra-cloud communication, and Cloud Ingress are services that largely matter.
27. What do understand from the term utility computing?
It is actually regarded as one of the cost-saving strategies by more businesses in need of cloud services. In Oracle Fusion, it is possible for the users to pay for a service they are taking on a per-use basis. All the organizations that consider a growth and scale model can benefit from this. The best part services, as well as applications, can simply be implemented as per needs.
28. What can be considered as a building block in the cloud while are performing any basic task related to the data?
Technical Architecture, Reference Architecture, Deployment Architecture, as well as a Performance Architecture are the basic building blocks. It is not always necessary that all building blocks are required in all tasks.
29. Give one reason why MapReduce can be a good option for the processing mass data?
Users can simply keep up a pace with the commodity hardware and without actually investing a money on a large scale. In addition to this, it always makes sure of a transparent scalability, as well as large fault tolerance ability. Moreover, the wide Google support an ensures users can keep up the pace all time without facing any issues.
30. Name one optimization strategy that is useful during data disaster approach?
Oracle Fusion allows a concept of using a three-data approach which makes sure of a data backup. Using the same is always good option for an organizations as this can simply enable them to keep up a pace with data all the time.
31. How to create a Fusion BI-Publisher reports?
Step1 : Create SQL Query which comprises a DB Tables
Step2 : Under the Published Reporting -> Data Model, Create a New Data Set (of SQL Query type).
Step3 : Give a Name to a Data Set
Step4 : would need to take a special care while selecting Data Source
Step5 : Depending on a number of Parameters( Bind Variables. used a Popup window will appear, Give a Name to a Parameters.
Step6 : At last will save a report, click on data-report and see a output.
32. How to create a Oracle Fusion OTBI Reports?
Step1: Login To Fusion Applications with the User login
Step2: Click on Navigator icon and then select ‘Reports and Analytics under Tools option.
Step3: Click on a BI catalog icon (an open book. on a top left hand side.
Step4: Choose a New Analysis from the drop-down list and then select an appropriate Subject Area (Workforce Management – Worker Assignment Real Time, for example).
Step5: Now would select one folder from the left-hand side, inside a table folder will find tables’ respective columns, and drag and drop the required column to a dashboard to create a OTBI report.
33. How To Upload a Customers Through a Spreadsheet in a Oracle Fusion?
Step1: Navigate to a Manage Customer Upload page, Navigator > Receivables > Billing
Step2: From Tasks List: Customer > Upload a Customers from Spreadsheet
Step3: Manage a Customer Uploads Page appears, click on a ‘Download Customers Spreadsheet Template’
Step4: Enter a Customer Information in the Template.
Step5: The spreadsheet template is to be composed of four worksheets: Customers, Contacts, Reference Accounts and Customer Bank Accounts, where enter a related data.
Step6: Generate a CSV Zip File, Once the data is maintained in an Excel Template.
Step7: In ‘Manage Customer Uploads’ Page, click on a ‘Upload Customers From SpreadSheet’, upload a zip file.
Step8: Upload a Customer form Spreadsheet From the Spreadsheet dialog window, enter Batch Name for identification purposes.Use the Browse button to locate a Zip file.click Submit.
Step9: Monitor progress of a Batch ID in the Search Results region of a page.
Step10: Review a Customer Records created, Navigator > Receivables > Billing From the Tasks List: Customer > Manage Customers
34. How safe is a Cloud data?
Companies don’t need to think about a same issue and that is because the cloud is secure solution. It comes with the several benefits and users do not need to worry about a protection. This is because users are able to an enforce specific security constraints on their files, such as login with the user-name and password, data encryption, etc. There are a nevertheless certain aspects that companies need to pay heed to a before contemplating any cloud service.
35. How will one in a Cloud use the API?
Usually speaking, designing full a fledged applications is something that wastes a lot of time. The API guarantees that a same requirement is removed to the reasonable degree. can apply to interact with each other by the instructions given by an API. Cloud can also be conveniently attached to the other devices outside of a network.
36. What is OTBI Report?
OTBI is the Oracle Fusion monitoring method, which is used to generate a oracle cloud files. OTBI is a most user-friendly method used in oracle fusion, where can use a drag and drop options to create a files. It does not need a skills of SQL and the awareness of Fusion tables to create report. It is a really useful method for separating a data from the framework used in an Oracle Fusion.
37. What is a FR Studio in Oracle Fusion?
Financial Reporting Studio is customer-based financial management platform used to build a Oracle Fusion’s financial reports. This FR lab is focusing on a balances in GL. It Uses drag-and-drop features to built a grid to organize the financial report rows, columns and sections. It Included a grids and other items that may be replicated through the several reports. FR Studio Uses the proportions of a GL Balances Cube on any axes, columns, sections, or perspectives (POV).
38. What is BIP Report?
BIP is the analysis platform for the Business Intelligence Publisher and is used to produce Oracle Cloud Complex reports. It is especially used to produce a statutory reports where need to create the various templates. This is a technological resource that still included the SQL experience and the cloud application’s technological awareness.
39. What is My Folder and Shared Folder in a Fusion Reports?
The ‘My Folders‘ tab is own. That ensures it’s exclusive to a any person. Once make a report in this tab, no one in a company should be allowed to read and view these files as they are encrypted and produced in a My tab. And this is professional creation completely.
Shared Folders is a Through Software Directory. This implies a framework is shared by users according to roles. Shared directories have a several Work-related and Module-related subfolders.
40. How is Oracle Fusion Scheduling Process?
The Schedule Method in a Oracle Fusion is similar to a Concurrent Requests in Oracle r12 applications. Within an Oracle Fusion manage the ESS jobs as Schedule Processes. ESS job is a same as Concurrent Program in an Oracle Apps r12. ESS job is a principle of Oracle Fusion with the aid of this, we will operate Oracle Fusion applications Reports, Packages and Scripts. We’ll first know what a ESS job is in Oracle Fusion and then description of the Oracle ESS job. ESS jobs in a fusion applications are same as those in Oracle apps r12 for a Concurrent Program. As use the concurrent program to operate a Oracle Applications Data, Procedures and Scripts in a same way we use ESS workers to operate BIP files, Procedures and Scripts.
41. How many Types of a Roles Available in a Oracle Fusion?
- Abstract role
- Job roles
- Duty roles
- Data roles
42. What is ESS job in a Oracle Fusion?
The ESS job in a Oracle apps is the same as a concurrent program. When we have to run BIP reports in the Fusion Program otherwise we have to log these reports in a Oracle Fusion as an ESS task. So will operate this report as a schedule process in a Fusion as well as the parallel request in a Oracle applications.
43. What is BPM in an Oracle Fusion?
BPM requires a management of corporate operations. BPM is a comprehensive collection of the software at Oracle Fusion to develop, implement and an automate business processes. Throughout BPM, can built the approval processes. In Oracle fusion can build the company approval processes with the BPM’s Support. This is Advanced Resource available for developing and sustaining the acceptance rules as per business needs in an Oracle fusion.
44. What are the Features of a OTBI?
Oracle Fusion Transaction Business Intelligence (OTBI. is a real-time self-service monitoring a solution provided to all the Oracle Fusion product customers with legitimate role in generating ad hoc insight and analysis to help them make their decisions on the daily basis, following are the main features of OTBI.
- User Friendly.
- Speedy development of reports.
- Powerful Data Visualization.
- Minimal SQL required.
- Security configuration is fully integrated with the Oracle Fusion.
- Provides real time analysis of a Transactional data.
45. What is a Logical and Physical SQL in OTBI?
Logical SQL : A logical SQL is exactly similar to the physical SQL. BI Server understands a logical SQL
Physical SQL : The physical SQL is a one that is sent from BI Server to the data sources in order to retrieve a data Oracle BI Server transforms the logical SQL into a physical one through a process known as a query processing that can be understood by a source database.
46. What is UCM in a Oracle Fusion?
UCM stands for an Universal Content Management and this server is available in the Oracle cloud, following are the features of cloud UCM :
- UCM is used in an Oracle Cloud SAAS Environment.
- We use UCM Cloud for the Inbound and Outbound Integration.
- UCM is same like a FTP server in ebs.
- UCM has various location with each have different paths.
- Not allowed to create a new location and path under UCM.
- Bound to use an existing a locations under UCM.
47. How to load a Supplier data in Fusion?
- 1. Download a template from the Metalink.
- 2. Maintain a data in csv template format.
- 3. Generate Zip file from a template file.
- 4. Load the file data into an Interface table.
- 5. Move the data into a base table.
48. Difference between a ICS and OIC?
Integration Cloud Service (ICS):Simplify how build integration in a cloud. This product lets connect securely to applications and services both in a cloud and on premises. The infrastructure(cloud management, patching, backup, and restore. is managed by Oracle.
Process Cloud Service(PCS): A process automation tool used to adesign, automate and manage business processes in a cloud.
Visual Builder Cloud Service(VBCS): Allows to rapidly create and deploy web and mobile applications directly from a browser with a minimal coding required.
49. What is an Oracle Fusion HCM?
Oracle Fusion Cloud Human Capital Management is natively built for a cloud and offers a wide range of applications required for an organization to manage a human resources. It streamlines work process of HR leaders with unique solutions for each stage of an employee lifecycle which included an attracting new talent, screening, hiring, on-boarding, managing payroll, managing time and an absence, managing performance, compensation, and benefits, optimizing a workflow, etc.
Oracle Fusion HCM cloud built with AI-first approach and allows individuals to make a real-time smarter decisions. It is more flexible and easily integrates with a multiple applications like supply chain, financials, CRM etc. Oracle provide a wide range of products designed for HCM which included a Global HR, Talent Management, Workforce Management, Workforce Rewards, and a Work-Life Solutions.
50. What is the IDG in oracle fusion HCM?
In Oracle Fusion HCM the term IDG is abbreviated as the Legislative Data Group (LDG. . Fusion Payroll is organized by a LDG. Every LDG group is treated as a legislation in which payroll is processed. Every legislative data group consists of elements like as legislative code, own cost key flexfield structure, and currency.
51. How to handle a exceptions in Oracle Integration Cloud?
- Exceptions can be handled by using Scope activity and Global Fault handler in an Oracle Integration Cloud.
- Fault Handlers are provided at a scope level to handle errors that arise during an invoke actions within those scopes.
- Global Fault Handler that is available at overall integration flow level which acts as super catch block.
52. What is business identifier in an Oracle Integration Cloud?
Business identifiers enable to track a payload fields in messages during a runtime. can specify up to three business an identifiers fields for tracking during a design time. One of these fields must be a selected as a primary business identifier field.
53. Which expression can use to a schedule integration runs?
iCal expression is used to explain a scheduled runs into a OIC.
54. Can store data into a OIC?
OIC doesn’t allow to store a data for future use. However OIC has Stage activity which can be used to store a data for temporary use. The data stored into an OIC is flushed automatically as soon as instance is completed.
55. Can install an OIC connectivity agent in the High Availability(HA) mode?
Yes, OIC connectivity agents can be installed in a HA mode. Agent HA provides the option to run multiple OIC Agents in an Active-Active mode.
56. What is FSM in a Oracle Fusion HCM?
FSM is abbreviated as a Functional Setup Manager (“FSM ”. and it is an essential component of Oracle Fusion applications. It allows developers/administrators to manage the application operations and design objects. It streamlines an implementation process experience for all Fusion applications across a HCM, ERP, CX, and SCM pillars.
57. What is Absence Management in a Oracle Cloud HCM?
Oracle Absence Management is a core component of the Oracle Cloud HCM that enables to effectively set rules for a managing employee absenteeism globally and be locally. This would bring down an elements associated with the absenteeism such as a productivity, cost, and risk. Using Absence management organizations can be build, customize, and configure simplified absence management plans.
58. What are the various Oracle HCM Modules?
- Core Human ResourcesM
- Workforce DirectoryM
- HR Help DeskM
59. Name the essential factors that should be taken into a consideration to assign key responsibility areas to an employee?
To specify a key responsibility areas to an employee the main factors that should be taken into a consideration are skill set, experience, areas of interest, education qualification, leadership qualities, efforts, etc.
60. What is a reference data sharing in an oracle fusion?
Reference data sharing in an Oracle Fusion is also known as a SetID. This reference data sharing a functionality supports an operations in multiple business units, ledgers, and warehouses. This helps in the drastic reduction in administrative efforts and time taken to a implement business units.
61. What is the use of a Reference data sharing in an Oracle Fusion HCM?
The main advantage of Reference Data sharing is that it removes a duplicate data in the common transactional data.
62. What are major Absence Patterns?
- Childbirth or placement
- Illness or injury
- Generic absence
63. What is watchlist in an Oracle Fusion?
Watchlist is an important component of a Oracle Fusion components that gives the users a set of shortcuts to work the areas based on the user preferences. It consists of an items delivered by a applications and items that are created by a end-user.
64. What is a Oracle Fusion Middleware?
Oracle Fusion Middleware is a set of standards that offers a complete support for development, deployment, integration, and management. It provide a wide range of solutions through its a middleware design
Following are the different solutions offered by a Oracle Fusion Middleware :
- Development Tools
- Business Intelligence
- User Interaction
- Content Management
- Application Server
- Security and Identity Management
- Integration and Business Process Management (BPM)
- Enterprise Management
65. What are the set enabled objects in a Oracle Fusion HCM?
- Performance templates
66. Explain plan types in a Oracle Fusion HCM?
Accrual Plan :This Plan explained the purpose on which the workforce is a opting for leave.
Qualification Plan :This plan states whether a candidate is eligible to take a leave and wage payment during leave.
No Entitlement :b> It tracks all the leaves irrespective of paid or unpaid they are.
67 . What are core pillars of a Human Capital Management?
68. Define a Inclusiveness?
This is a process executed by a management to invite suggestions from a workforce. Employees are the ones who know ground a reality well and they know the key areas of an improvement. Inclusiveness helps an organizations in knowing a areas of improvement and makes employees feel happy for taking their feedback into a consideration.
69. Name the tool used for a Data Migration?
Data loader is a tool used for migrating data in a Oracle Fusion HCM.
70. What are the system in user types?
- Contingent Worker
- Pending Worker
71. In how many ways can generate a Person Number?
Can generate a Person number in 4 various ways which include Manual, Automatic, upon save and final save.
72. Name the source keys are available to load data?
- Source System ID,
- User Keys
- Surrogate ID
73. Name a few core tables available in a Oracle Fusion HCM?
74. Name the sections of a Oracle Fusion overall performance Template?
- Competency section
- Worker more last comments section
- Goal segment
- Supervisor a very last comments segment
- Standard evaluate phase
- Questionnaire segment
75. What is FlexField ? What are Descriptive and a Key Flexfields ?
An Oracle Applications field made up of a segments. Every segment has an assigned name and a set of a valid values. Oracle Applications uses flexfields to capture a information about an organization.
76. What are various report triggers and what is their firing sequence ?
- Before Report
- After Report
- Before Parameter Form
- After Parameter Form
- Between Pages
77. How to attach a reports in Oracle Applications ?
- 1. Design a report in D2K
- 2. Generate an executable file of the report as .rdf.
- 3. Move the executable as well as a source file to the appropriate product’s folder.
- 4. Register the report as concurrent executable.
- 5. Define a concurrent program for an executable registered.
- 6. Add the concurrent program to a request group of the responsibility.
78. What is use of Temp tables in an Interface programs ?
Temporary tables are used in an Interface programs to hold the intermediate data. The data is loaded into a temporary tables first and then, after validating through a PL/SQL programs, the data is loaded into an interface tables.
79. What are the steps to register a concurrent programs in Apps ?
- Register a program as a concurrent executable.
- Define aconcurrent program for the executable registered.
- Add a concurrent program to the request group of a responsibility.
80. Do have to register a feeder programs of interface to AOL ?
Yes ! have to register a feeder programs as a concurrent programs to Apps.
81. What is a Key and Descriptive Flexfield?
- Key Flexfield: #unique an identifier, storing key information
- # Used for entering and displaying a key information.
- For example Oracle General uses key Flexfield called Accounting
- Flexfield to uniquely identify a general account.
- Descriptive a Flexfield: # To Capture additional information.
- # to provide an expansion space on your form
- With the help of  .
-  Represents a descriptive Flexfield.
82. Difference between a Key and Descriptive Flexfield?
|Unique an Identifier
|To capture an extra information
|Key Flexfield are saved in a segment
|Stored in an attributes
|For key flexfield there are be flexfield Qualifier and a segment Qualifier
|Context-sensitive flexfield is the feature of DFF. (descriptive flexfield)
83. What’s market share of a Oracle Fusion cloud?
There are a lot of an opportunities from more reputed companies in a world. According to a research, Oracle Fusion Cloud Technical has a market share of about 1.6%.
84. What is a Oracle Integration cloud?
Oracle Integration cloud is the middleware platform offered by a Oracle. This enables a communication between a multiple applications. All type of applications like a Saas, on-premise can be integrated by using OIC.
85. What are Applications in OIC?
- Integration a cloud service(ICS)
- Process a Cloud service (PCS)
- Visual Builder a Cloud Service(VBCS)
86. Oracle Integration cloud comes to under which category of a cloud?
Oracle Integration cloud is the platform as service(Paas).
87. What is an Integration in a Oracle Integration Cloud?
Integration is the major ingredient of Oracle Integration, An Integration included a trigger (source). connection and invoke (target. connection and the field mapping a between those a two connections.
88. What is adapter in a Oracle Integration Cloud?
Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC. Adaptor is an abstract way to connect to any application with the help of box adapter. There are 50+ adapters available in OIC, below a categories :
- Oracle Adapter
- Non Oracle Adapte Salesforce, Ariba, Concur etc.
- Technology an Adapter(REST, SOAP, FTP etc.
89. How many design a patterns are available in OIC and what are those?
- App a Driven Orchestration
- Scheduled Orchestration
- File Transfer
- Basic Routing
- Publish To an OIC
- Subscribe To OIC
90. What is an App Driven Orchestration pattern?
App Driven Orchestration pattern is a multi step pattern, allows invoking a multiple applications in a single flow, doing for-each loop, if-else logic, apply difficult logic etc.
91. What is Scheduled Orchestration Pattern?
Scheduled a Orchestration pattern allows to develop an integration which can run on a predefined frequency and can be executed on adhoc basis.
92. What is a File Transfer Pattern?
File Transfer pattern allows to move a files across a network seamlessly and securely. This is again the scheduled type of pattern.
93. What is a Basic Routing a Pattern?
Basic Routing pattern can be connect an only two a applications with no logic.
94. What is a published to OIC and Subscribed to an OIC pattern?
Publish to a OIC pattern allows to a publish messages to OIC internal messaging queues. For example an event is a subscribed from Oracle Sales Cloud and Publish the same into an Oracle Integration Cloud messaging queue.Subscribe To OIC pattern subscribe messages from the Oracle Integration Cloud messaging queue and sends a same to various applications.These queue are managed by aOIC itself and don’t have access to them.
95. What is the basic Routing Pattern?
Basic Routing pattern can be connect only atwo applications with no logic.
96. What is lookup in an Oracle Integration Cloud?
Lookups are associated values used by a application for a specific field to a values used by the other applications for a same field. This provides the capability to a map values across the vocabularies or systems.
For example, the source application uses country code to a represent the country, however target application uses country name to represent the country. These mapping can be maintained by using Lookup and will be referred to by an Integration during runtime.
97. What is mapper?
A visual mapper is provided that enables to map fields between an applications with different data structures by a dragging source fields.
98. What is package in a Oracle Integration Cloud?
Package is used to group one or more integration into the single structure. The package can be exported from a source instance and imported into a target instance. All integrations which are part of package will be an imported automatically.
Are you looking training with Right Jobs?Contact Us
- Hadoop Interview Questions and Answers
- Apache Spark Tutorial
- Hadoop Mapreduce tutorial
- Apache Storm Tutorial
- Apache Spark & Scala Tutorial
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- Difference between Data Lake vs Data Warehouse: A Complete Guide For Beginners with Best Practices
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- What does the Yield keyword do and How to use Yield in python ? [ OverView ]
- Agile Sprint Planning | Everything You Need to Know