Oracle Project Accounting Interview Questions and Answers [LEARN NOW]
Last updated on 23rd Sep 2022, Blog, Interview Question
1. What is a Shed light on the aspects of dimension search a concerning Oracle Endeca?
Apart from supporting record search which is facilitated by an engine of MDEX, it also helps to second type of keyword search also called the dimension search. The search queries related to a dimension can also return values related to aspect and also comprises a proper names that consist of the search terms.
2. Difference Between a Express Checkout And Checkout?
|Guest- will enter all the information (shipping, billing, review steps) and information is not be saved.||Express- Logged in a user has information stored.|
3. Shed light on a aspects of dimension search concerning Oracle Endeca?
Apart from a supporting record search which is facilitated by a engine of MDEX, it also helps the second type of keyword search also called a dimension search. The search queries related to dimension can also return a values related to aspect and also comprises of a proper names that consist of the search terms.
4. What is an Endeca MDEX Engine?
The query engine that is a core of Oracle Endeca Commerce which consists of an Indexer (Dgidx), the Dgraph, and the Agraph.The MDEX Engine loads the indices generated by using an indexing component of Endeca Information Transformation Layer.Although Indexer (also known as Dgidx) is mounted as phase of the MDEX Engine package, in effect it is part of a ITIL process.
5. What is an OCC in Oracle?
Oracle Commerce Cloud (OCC): Building on years of a Oracle Commerce experience, this is Oracle’s SaaS/Cloud commerce service. It provides a balance of time to a market, cost effectiveness and implementation simplicity.
6. What is a Oracle ATG nucleus?
Nucleus is a mechanism that gives those components a place to live, and a way for those components to find the each other. Nucleus organizes application components into hierarchy, and assigns a name to each component, based on its position in a hierarchy.
7. What is a Oracle SOA Suite used for?
Oracle SOA Suite is a comprehensive, hot-pluggable software suite that enables to build, deploy, and manage integrations using a service-oriented architecture (SOA). Oracle SOA Suite provides a following capabilities: Consistent tooling. A single deployment and management model.
8. What is a Default dimension search?
Default dimension searches a return individual dimension values, organized by dimension, for both the single and multi-term queries.
9. Mention what is the difference between a dsp and dspel tags?
|DSP tags||Dspel tags|
|DSP tag a library tags support runtime expressions. These tags use an id attribute to name scripting a variables they create.||DSPEL tag library tags a support JSTL Expression Language (EL) elements that are also evaluated at a runtime.|
10. What is mean by discovery related to a Oracle Endeca Information?
Oracle Endeca Information discovery is also regarded as platform for facilitating a applications related to innovation in a rapid manner as needed by a specific e-commerce business. The product comprises three features in a form of the studio feature, Oracle Endeca Server, and the suite related to an integration.
11. What is a oracle commerce integration?
The integration of Oracle CPQ and Commerce Cloud gives a companies rules driven, configuration, quoting and pricing capabilities in the context of an online, self service experience. This allows companies to offer their partners and customers ability to configure and purchase more complex product and services.
12. What is a bird’s eye view in oracle e commerce?
When the envelope reaches a buyer it contains all the required documentation and the buyer pays for goods. This is no different from the traditional way of physically collecting all bits of paper and signatures at every stage and couriering them to a buyer or their bank.
13. How to replatform in an e-commerce?
Replatforming a ecommerce store can be difficult. Here’s what need to know to simplify a process and execute a successful migration.
14. How to build oracle e commerce?
Set Up a Profiles. Recognizing that no two businesses operate in an exact same manner, Oracle e-Commerce Gateway provides a users with profile options to configure.
15. What is the process with the help of which technologists and business professionals are utilizing a Oracle Endeca Informatio Discovery?
It is vital to mention that a business professionals utilize an information discovery to explore a various types of different data so that they can have a better understanding of a new and unfamiliar situation.
16. Explain a oracle endeca information discovery architecture?
Oracle® Endeca Information Discovery is a complete solution for the agile data discovery across the enterprise, empowering business user innovation in a balance with IT governance and control.Endeca Server is hybrid search-analytical engine that organizes complex and varied data from a disparate sources.
17. What is a Oracle e-commerce database best practice?
Oracle Commerce is an unified B2B and B2C ecommerce platform that makes a digital sales channels central to company’s success by building personalized, online buyer experiences, innovating faster, and boosting sales.
18. Describe a upgrade e commerce indexing method?
UNCTAD B2C E-commerce index methodology. The index is calculated as a average of .update the data; otherwise previous year’s data are used.
19. What is a supersede oracle endeca search platform?
The Endeca Content Acquisition System provides a set of an extensible mechanisms to bring both structured data and unstructured content into a MDEX Engine from a variety of source systems. Endeca Assembler dynamically assembles content from any resource and seamlessly combines it with results from a MDEX Engine.
20.How to use load balancer with the oracle e-commerce?
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Load Balancing service provides an automated traffic distribution from one entry point to a multiple servers reachable from a virtual cloud network (VCN). A load balancer improved a resource utilization, facilitates scaling, and helps ensure high availability.
21. What is a oracle e commerce assembler application developer?
The Assembler is an Oracle Commerce component that performs a following essential roles in any of Oracle Commerce application It acts as a runtime component of Experience Manager,a tool that enables a business user to configure the runtime appearance and behavior of the application.It accesses values from the variety of sources, including databases, Digital Asset Management systems, social media feeds, and the MDEX engine.
22. What is Oracle experience manager?
Experience Manager is an extension to a Oracle Workbench that enables rapid creation of a rich, dynamic application pages. Experience Manager enables an administrators to control site content without need for an IT intervention.
23. What is an indexing in ATG?
The process of indexing ATG product catalog data in a Oracle Endeca Commerce works like this: ATG components transform a catalog repository data into Endeca records that represent a Endeca properties, dimensions, and schema: An Endeca schema is created by a examining the set of ATG properties to be indexed.
24. How does Oracle Commerce Cloud empower a B2B and B2C business?
It provides a B2B customers out of the box solutions and enables them to have a similar online experience as a retail consumers like B2C. B2C features like a personalization, promotion and recommendations to urge on higher-order values and conversions are also given to be B2B customers.
25. What is a digital commerce lab ?
The commerce laboratory is new concept, where students practice their theoretical knowledge gained in a classroom. In addition, students carry on a more and more experiments. Mock commerce and business activities are be undertaken in a laboratory.
26. Is Endeca is a CMS?
Endeca CMS connectors are available for use in a CAS Console for Endeca Workbench or the CAS Server API. After install the plug-in, the extensions are available and configurable using a CAS Console, the CAS Server API, and CAS Server Command-line Utility.
27. Mention what is the main difference between a JSP and DSP tag libraries?
|JSP is involved in all the functionalities for a web application development. Also, Jsp imports only a primitive data types.||Dsp is an ATG specific tag library that involves an executing only DAF framework resources. Also, Dsp imports all objects of a type class.|
28. Explain a Breadcrumbs cartridge ?
The Breadcrumbs cartridge allows to add navigation breadcrumbs to a sidebar of a page, so that the current navigation state is clearly visible to the end user. Users can clear refinements from a breadcrumbs individually or all at once.
29. Comparing a dimension search and record search?
|Record search||Diamond search|
|Use record search when desire to search unstructured information that is no longer part of a dimension hierarchy.||Use dimension search when the search phrases are included in a dimension hierarchy.|
30. What is mean by the Application tier of Endeca?
It is important to note that Application tier of Endeca always reads the raw data that also manipulates a collection of a dataset into the Oracle MDEX Engine of Endeca and its respective indexes. The information transformation layer or an ITL of this software comprises acquisition systems related to content and exudes practicality to a user.
31. What are the search characteristics additionally related to a Oracle Endeca?
It is important to note that there are plethora of search features that can be inculcated in a application. For instance, there is a functionality called spelling functionality that enables a results related to a search in a situation where there is wrong input of a spelling.
32. How Can Achieve an Inheritance In a Atg Repository Level?
- super-type=”super item”
- Hence all the features/properties of a shippingGroup and can get it in a hardgoodShippingGroup item also.
33. Differences Between The Item-type And Component-item-type In a Definition(xml)file?
|Item type||Component item-type|
|When a property in the item-descriptor needs to hold only one value which is of type of any other repository item, use ‘item-type=”item name”’ attribute.||when a property needs to hold a collection (set/array/map/list) of items of type of any other repository item,use data-type = “set/array/map/list” and component-item-type=”another Item name” to specify what type each one of element in a collection.|
34. What is Shed light on engine of MDEX of Endeca Oracle?
At the heart of offerings made by a Oracle Endeca, the MDEX search engine is regarded as a query engine and a performance indexing engine. The driver of MDEX is also considered to be analytical database that also facilitates hybrid search.It is also designed for an ultrafast analysis and exploration of vastly changing datasets. In this context, it is important to note that these datasets are also be quite diverse.
35. Illustrate a process of dimension hierarchy about a Oracle Endeca?
The notion of dimension hierarchy in a Oracle Endeca would facilitate one with additional control over a logical structure that can be used to organize the Endeca records.On the other hand, a dimension tree denotes that dimension values can have child and parent values. Quite interestingly, a dimension value can also have a sub-dimension values.
36. Provide a brief note on Oracle Endeca Queries option?
It is interesting to note that Oracle Endeca makes use of a searches that are two-way in nature. These queries can be in a form of search queries of keywords and navigation queries. The questions related to navigation can also output records that are based on application.It also facilitates a proper information related to the query. On the other hand, the search queries of keywords would also be output records that are based on a keyword which is user-defined.
37. What are Oracle Endeca Records in a context of its implementation in e-commerce sites?
Records of Endeca are also regarded as an entities that are present in a dataset in the process of navigating for records. These are also considered to be the major components of data. The attributes present in a primary units comprise a record schema that always denotes the model of data or records.
38. Dimensions and dimension values?
|The top-most dimension value in dimension tree is known as a dimension root.||The top-most dimension value in dimension tree is known as a dimension root. A dimension root always has same name as its dimension.|
39. Illustrate the aspect of a notion of dimensions and values associated with the size?
The dimensions would also facilitate arranging the records of datasets in given context of data. In this background, one should note that a proportion comprises a relational dimensional values. On the other hand, the dimension root is the uppermost value of a dimension in a tree of aspects.
40. What are the useful Endeca resources that one must be aware of a nowadays?
Oracle Endeca comprises various resources like an Agile Analytics which is also regarded as a Endeca product management blog. It also includes a Endeca Oracle Information Discovery and its related sheet of a data. It also consists of a Endeca Latitude.
41. Illustrate a comparison process of record search and dimension search with respect to a Oracle Endeca?
It is a quite impressive to note that record and dimension search have their respective strengths. can opt to use the dimension search when the terms related to the query are included in your dimension hierarchy. On the other hand, can use the record search when are on the lookout for searching unstructured data that is not part of the dimensional hierarchy.
42. What is mean by a discovery related to Oracle Endeca Information?
Oracle Endeca Information discovery is also regarded as the platform for facilitating the applications related to innovation in rapid manner as needed by a specific e-commerce business. The product comprises three features in form of the studio feature, Oracle Endeca Server, and the suite related to an integration.The Oracle Endeca Server is also regarded as a database that is an analytical. It is also associated with the arranging the varied and complex forms of data that have been inculcated into the flexible and faceted model of data.
43. What is the process with help of which the technologists and business professionals are utilizing a Oracle Endeca Informatio Discovery?
It is vital to mention that business professionals utilize an information discovery to explore various types of different data so that they can have a better understanding of a new and unfamiliar situation.
44. What are the search characteristics additionally related to a Oracle Endeca?
It is important to note that there are a plethora of search features that can be an inculcated in the application. For instance, there is a functionality called a spelling functionality that enables the results related to search in a situation where there is a wrong input of a spelling.
45. What are useful Endeca resources that one must be aware of a nowadays?
Oracle Endeca comprises various resources like an Agile Analytics which is also regarded as Endeca product management blog. It also includes Endeca Oracle Information Discovery and its related sheet of a data. It also consists of a Endeca Latitude.It also comprises a series of videos on the Agile BI and the Endeca Latitude. All these resources play crucial role to make sure that e-commerce websites can leverage their capabilities in a right manner.
46. What is mean by the Endeca Guided Search?
The Oracle Endeca Search usually lacks a plethora of features that are typically offered by a Endeca commerce system. For an instance, the aspect of data modeling and fast discovery against a multi-entity data is another prominent feature of an Endeca Guided Search. It also comprises a features of a performance and scalability of an engine of MDEX.It has ability to add to a capacity when needed. The Endeca Guided Search also features new characteristics of dictionary and spelling. These characteristics are always contextual to the data that is within an Endeca. It also comprises a merchant empowerment with the help of the experienced manager.
47. Define a personalization with respect to Oracle Endeca of e-commerce sites?
It is the notion of creating unique experience for various types of a customers whose interests are based on different types of shopping characteristics and demographics.The customer information is usually situated in a profile and is maintained at e-commerce platform. On the other hand, the information related to the profile can be shared as a required with Endeca guided search and assemblers.
48. What are oracle endeca guided a search components?
Oracle Endeca Guided Search has a three fundamental components.These components are:
- Endeca Information Transformation Layer (ITL)
- Endeca MDEX Engine
- Endeca Application Tier
49. What is an Endeca Information Transformation Layer (ITL)?
The ITL consists of a Content Acquisition System (which consists of a Endeca CAS Server and Console, the CAS API and an Endeca Web Crawler), and a Data Foundry (which consists of data-manipulation applications such as Forge).
50. How can EID be used to perform a business analytics?
EID can be used to perform a business analytics by providing a way to quickly and easily access a data that is stored in an Oracle database. EID can also be used to create a reports and visualizations that can help to business users make better decisions.
51. What is a Endeca Application Tier?
The ITL consists of a Content Acquisition System (which consists of a Endeca CAS Server and Console, a CAS API and the Endeca Web Crawler), and a Data Foundry (which consists of a data-manipulation applications such as Forge).
52. What are endeca records, dimensions, and properties?
- Endeca files and dimensions provide a logical structure for the facts in an Endeca application.This structure helps both the navigation and search queries.This part introduces these three constructs, and describes their relationships to the each other.
- Endeca documents are the entities in records set that are navigating to or searching for Bottles of wine in wine store, client documents in a CRM application, and mutual funds in a fund evaluator are all examples of information stored as a Endeca records. Endeca data usually correspond to a traditional records in source database.
53. What are the Endeca Properties?
Endeca properties are the primary attributes of Endeca record.Are generally generated from the record’s source properties, using source property mapping. Consist of a key/value pairs (property name/property value).
54. Explain a keyword search?
- A Record search and dimension search.
- A Record search.
- A record search query is an Endeca’s equal to full-text search.
Record searches return a following:
- A set of data primarily based on the user-defined keyword(s).
- Follow-on query information, based on a returned record set.
55. So a record search query is made up of a two parts?
A set of dimension values that discover a presently defined record set The search key and term(s). In essence, a record search query is a navigation query that is modified by means of search key and terms.
56. What is a Dimension search?
- Dimension search queries return a dimension values that have names that incorporate search term(s) an end user has specified. Unlike record search, dimension search does no longer need a search key.
- Dimension search usually searches any dimension values that have been identified as a searchable for phrases provided. identify a dimension as searchable in an Endeca Developer Studio.
57. What is a Combining search queries?
Combining search queries lets retrieve not only a subtle record set with the follow-on query information, however additionally a separate set of navigable dimension values primarily based on a same keyword(s). can present this separate set of dimension values to a end user as a more targeted listing of potential follow-on queries .
58. What is a Oracle SOA Suite 12c?
Oracle SOA Suite enables a system developers to set up and manage services and to orchestrate them into a composite applications and business processes. In June 2014 Oracle announced release of a SOA Suite 12c, promising “simplified cloud, mobile, on-premises, and Internet of Things (IoT) integration capabilities”.
59. What is a Oracle SOA Suite used for?
Oracle SOA Suite is comprehensive, hot-pluggable software suite that enables to build, deploy, and manage integrations using a service-oriented architecture (SOA). Oracle SOA Suite provides a following capabilities: Consistent tooling. single deployment and management model.
60. What are some examples of a companies that are using a EID right now?
Some companies that are using a Oracle Endeca Information Discovery right now include a Coca-Cola, Dell, and Walmart.
61. What is an Endeca Queries?
Oracle Endeca Commerce uses a two types of queries:
Navigation queries: return a set of records based on the application-defined record characteristics plus any of follow-on query information.
Keyword search queries: return the set of records or dimensions based on the user-defined keyword, plus any follow-on a query information.
62. Explain a Oracle Endeca Pipeline Creation?
- Open a .eps file from the EAC simple catalog application folder.
- Add a two simple properties (id, name).
- Add a three dimensions (brand, color, price).
- Configure a source record – Endeca record mapping.
- Add a dimension values for the price range dimension.
63.What are the Endeca Properties?
- Endeca properties are the basic attributes of the endeca record.
- Are usually generated from the record’s source properties, using source property mapping.
- Consist of a key/value pairs (property name/property value).
- Can be searched and also displayed.
64. What is a Oracle Endeca EAC Application Creation?
To create EAC application, can use the deployment template given by a Oracle Endeca along with the ToolsAndFrameworks. Open a command prompt in an admin mode .
65. What are the Endeca records?
- Endeca records are an entities in data set that are navigating to or searching for.
- Records are a fundamental units of data.
- Attributes are fundamental units of a record schema which describes a data model of Records.
66. Explain Oracle Endeca EAC Application Initialization?
- To initialize the simple catalog application.
- Topen a command prompt in an admin mode and move to a ENDECA_HOME/Apps/simple catalog/control folder and run the initialize_services.bat.
- T(In machine initialize_services.bat was at C:\Endeca\Apps\simple catalog\control).
- TEAC application initialization log can be found in an appendix section.
67. What is a Oracle Endeca used for?
Oracle Endeca Server is designed for a discovery. Through its a flexible data model, columnar storage, and in-memory analytics, it unifies search, navigation, and analytics to deliver fast answers on a structured and unstructured data.
68. How to an Indexing Data into MDEX?
A baseline index:
- Run a load_baseline_test_data.bat (C:\Endeca\Apps\simple catalog\control\load_baseline_test_data.bat).
- Run a baseline_update.bat (C:\Endeca\Apps\simple catalog\control\baseline_update.bat).
- Console a log for both bat programs can be found in a appendix section.
69. What is a Oracle ATG Endeca?
Oracle acquired a Art Technology Group (ATG), a provider of e-commerce software and related optimization applications. In October, 2011, Oracle bought an Endeca, which provided solutions for an unstructured data management, Web commerce and a business intelligence.
70. What type of data does a EID work best with?
EID is designed to work with an unstructured data, like text documents, images, and videos. It can also work with a semi-structured data, such as XML documents.
71. Mention what are the two types of a cache that ATG repository maintains?
- Item Cache
- Query Cache
72. How does an Endeca search engine work?
The Endeca Content Acquisition System provides a set of an extensible mechanisms to bring both the structured data and unstructured content into the MDEX Engine from the variety of source systems. Endeca Assembler dynamically assembles a content from any resource and seamlessly combines it with the results from the MDEX Engine.
73. What is a Oracle Endeca Information Discovery?
Oracle® Endeca Information Discovery is an enterprise data discovery platform for an advanced, yet intuitive, exploration and analysis of complex and varied data. Information is loaded from a disparate source systems and stored in the faceted data model that dynamically supports changing of data.
74. What is an Endeca search?
Oracle Endeca Commerce is the eCommerce search engine that is renowned to provide a personalized search experience and is a pioneer of the faceted search feature that helps users to find a exact product they are looking for.
75. What is a Oracle Atg Commerce?
Oracle ATG Web Commerce provides open, server-side environment for building and deploying dynamic, personalized applications for a web and other communication channels, like email and wireless devices. Oracle ATG Web Commerce applications are implement a component development model based on a JavaBeans and JSPs.
76. Is Endeca are end of life?
Oracle’s Endeca hasn’t been refreshed or supported in a years and is now at end of its life.
77. Explain what if the ATG applications are deployed on the cluster of servers?
If the ATG applications are deployed on the cluster of servers then it is better to go for either Distributed caching or be Locked caching.
78. What is a ATG programming?
Programs, software, databases, and related documentation and technical data delivered to a U.S. Government customers are “commercial computer software” or “commercial technical data” pursuant to a applicable Federal Acquisition Regulation and agency-specific supplemental regulations.
79. Mention what is a standard atg.repository.QueryBuilder interface defines?
The standard atg.repository.QueryBuilder interface explains available query operations that a repositories should support.
80. What is a role that Data Discovery plays in a context of Business Intelligence?
Data discovery is a process of uncovering hidden patterns and relationships in data that can be used to make a better business decisions. It is a key component of a business intelligence, as it can help organizations to understand their data and make a better use of it.
81. What are the Oracle SOA Suite components?
Oracle SOA Suite provides a comprehensive suite of a components for developing, securing, and monitoring service-oriented architecture (SOA). Service components (BPEL process, business rule, human task, spring, and mediator) are building blocks that use to construct a SOA composite application.
82. Does a Oracle SOA Suite include WebLogic?
Oracle Service Bus has become a Fusion Middleware strategic inter-application service bus going forward. … *These components are included in the Oracle SOA Suite for a Oracle Middleware by the inclusion of Oracle Internet Application Server Enterprise Edition in a Oracle WebLogic Suite.
83. What is a Oracle SOA and OSB?
As it turns out, OSB is a Oracle-exe for Oracle Secure Backup. Well, it used to also stand for a Oracle Service Bus – but starting with the SOA Suite 12c – that is a no longer the case. The OSB is no more .
84. Why is a OSB used?
OSB provides a message delivery based on the standards including SOAP, HTTP and Java Messaging Service (JMS). It provides great way for enterprise Information Technology departments to the foster communication. Many companies have used a OSB to let legacy systems communicate with the new systems.
85. How to Identifying a record set using the navigation query?
To extend a concept introduced in this section one step further, a specific record set can be represented by the combination of dimension values.
86. Default and advanced navigation queries?
Default navigation queries allow for only one dimension value per dimension.
87. What is a typical Endeca application?
The Endeca Assembler supports a wide variety of the application features and user interface styles. Commonly, the primary page of an Endeca application has four components:
- Some type of navigation controls that contain the dimension values the user can select to navigate around a data set.
- A record set that is made up of the Endeca records that are valid results for a current query.
- A set of navigation descriptors that user which dimension values, if any, were used in a query that returned the current record set.
- Some types of search controls that allow users to a perform keyword searches.
88. What is Dimension search?
The Endeca MDEX Engine supports the second type of keyword search called a dimension search. Dimension search queries return dimension values that have names that contain the search term(s) the end user has specified. Unlike record search, dimension search does not require the search key. Dimension search always searches the any dimension values that have been identified.
89. What is Default and compound dimension searches?
Dimension search has a two modes: default and compound. The difference between a two dimension search modes is:
- Default mode returns a single dimension values, organized by dimension.
- Compound mode returns a sets of dimension values.
90. Explain how can embed the output of Java servlet (an ATG servlet bean) in a JSP?
In order to embed an output of a Java servlet (an ATG servlet bean) in a JSP need to add dsp:droplet tag with the bean attribute.
91. What is a Compound dimension search ?
Compound dimension search extends a functionality of default dimension search by returning not a single dimension values, but combinations of dimension values called the navigation references.
92. What is a retail ATG?
Oracle ATG Web Commerce enables to deliver a personalized online buying experience for every customer by presenting a relevant content and merchandising, personalized search, customized marketing programs, and tailored websites.
93. What is the full form of a ATG?
ATG – Automatic Test Generation.
94. What is an Endeca Information Discovery?
Endeca Information Discovery is a software platform that helps an organizations explore and analyze a large data sets. It includes a number of tools for a data preparation, data discovery, and data visualization.
95. Is Endeca a CMS?
Endeca CMS connectors are available for use a CAS Console for an Endeca Workbench or the CAS Server AP.
96. What is Endeca and why do use a Endeca instead of other search products?
Oracle Endeca Commerce is eCommerce search engine that is renowned to provide a personalized search experience and is a pioneer of the faceted search feature that helps to users to find a exact product they are looking for.
97. What is the difference between a CMS and eCommerce?
E-commerce platforms let customers find a products and check out in few clicks. A content management system (CMS), on other hand, creates websites where customers can learn about a specific products, understand a brand’s value and meaningfully engage with a brand.
98. What is a Oracle Endeca used for?
Oracle Endeca Server is hybrid search-analytical database. It organizes a complex and varied data from disparate source systems into the flexible data model that reduces the need for a upfront modeling. Oracle Endeca Server is a designed for discovery.
99. What are Oracle Endeca Commerce Benefits?
- With an Endeca User segments, personalized search experiences that are tailored specifically to the individual’s interests based on recent actions, a behavioral profile can be implemented.
- Ability to a deliver content based promotion, by triggering a rules against the content presented.
100. What is an index in a EID?
An index is a logical view of a data that is used by a EID for processing and storing data.
Are you looking training with Right Jobs?Contact Us
- Hadoop Interview Questions and Answers
- Apache Spark Tutorial
- Hadoop Mapreduce tutorial
- Apache Storm Tutorial
- Apache Spark & Scala Tutorial
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- Difference between Data Lake vs Data Warehouse: A Complete Guide For Beginners with Best Practices
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- What does the Yield keyword do and How to use Yield in python ? [ OverView ]
- Agile Sprint Planning | Everything You Need to Know