50+ Best Oracle WebCenter Interview Questions and Answers
Last updated on 26th Sep 2022, Blog, Interview Question
1.What is the Oracle Webcenter Portal?
Oracle WebCenter Portal provides style time and runtime tools for building enterprise portals, transactional websites, and social networking sites. It provides portal-specific options like page hierarchies, navigation models, delegated security, customization, and others. Portals can even embody options like portlets, content management system integration, personalization, social computing services, search, analytics etc.
2. What’s Oracle info SQL?
Structured search language (SQL) is the set of statements with which all programs Associate in Nursing users access information in an Oracle info. Application programs and Oracle tools usually enable users access to the info while not victimizing SQL directly, however these applications successively should use SQL once execution of the user’s request.
3. Which is best to find out, Oracle or SQL?
Oracle is usually additional complicated to manage, incorporates a higher learning curve, and prices additional to keep up. each Oracle and SQL Server go along with their own “dialect” of the SQL language that extends the essential practicality of SQL. Oracle uses PL/SQL (Procedural Language/SQL), whereas SQL Server uses T-SQL (Transact-SQL).
4.Name a couple of parts used for run-time redaction with Oracle Composer?
Redaction of Data or Dynamic Before programmes display the results of a SQL query, sensitive data pieces, such as Credit Card Numbers, are obscured or hidden through a process called data masking.
5. What’s MDS?
MDS or data Repository is the repository for data of sure deployed applications. Once the user commits run-time changes, they hold an Associate in Nursing deployed an MDS on the server.
6. What’s the distinction between portals and pagelets?
|Portlets were designed specifically for portals.
|Pagelet may be a reusable computer programme element just like a portlet.
7. What’s JCR?
JCR or Java Content Repository API adapters change users to access information held in content management systems, like Oracle WebCenter Content, Oracle Portal, or perhaps your filing system, obtainable to your application.
8. What’s the employment of PortalWebAssets in webcenter portal application?
PortalWebAssets is employed to separate all the static resources within the application like hypertext mark-up language, image files etc.
9. Are you able to rename the PortalWebAssets folder?
Yes, It may be renamed.
10. Outline configuring high handiness for the webcenter?
11. Is it a mandate to assemble security in your webcenter portal application always?
No, if the developer doesn’t assemble the protection within the webcenter, the adf security gets organized by default. As a part of this a default username/password is mechanically created. Also, it additionally provides default Login and Logout pages.
12.However does one decide whether or not the application ought to be deployed as an associate degree EAR or a WAR?
If the application contains run-time customizations exploitation MDS, it should be bundled as associate degree EAR. For an easy webcenter portal application with no such customizations, WAR is created.
13. What’s the aim of jazn-data.xml?
This file is employed for outlining the permissions and privileges for numerous teams of users on numerous task flows created within the application.
14. What are the policy stores and identity stores in OID?
The Identity Store is employed to store data regarding users and teams whereas the Policy Store is employed to store data regarding security policies.
15. Will Oracle have a content management system?
Oracle provides the sole cloud native content management resolution that supports each plus, user, and knowledge of your complete. With all of your content in one place, you’ll efficiently deliver experiences anyplace.
16. What’s Oracle content management?
Oracle Content Management could be a market-leading, cloud native platform that manages all of your enterprise documents. With it, you’ll considerably contour the capture, routing, and discovery of business-critical documents throughout your organization.
17. What are the list environments and binding vessels?
Binding context could be a runtime map between the info controls and page definition of pages within the application that is employed to access the binding layer. it’s accessible through the EL expression in your jsp pages. The binding instrumentation could be a request-scoped map that wants to instantiate the page bindings.This is accessible through the EL expressions. Also, since it’s a request-scoped map, it’s accessible throughout each page request.
18. What are the various styles of bindings in ADF?
ADF contains the subsequent styles of bindings:
Attribute Bindings: this can be binding to retrieve the worth of one read attribute within the iterator binding current read row. For eg; #
Tree Bindings: this can be used for tables, tree tables, and trees. it’s wont to expose rows of a table within the iterator binding current vary. Eg; All Customers-#
Action Bindings: This binding kind is employed once buttons or command links are born on the interface and need associate degree action to be performed on them. we will use knowledge management operations on them, for eg, Create, Delete, First, Last, Commit, Rollback, etc.
Method Bindings: This binding is employed once you need to use custom strategies to be dead.
Iterator Binding: This binding is made by the application to access the ADF binding context. It contains a reference to the page’s certain knowledge assortment, helps access it, and iterates over its knowledge objects.
19. What’s Oracle content and knowledge Cloud?
Oracle Content expertise|and knowledge|and skill} Cloud could be a cloud-based content hub that drives omni-channel content management and accelerates experience delivery. Powerful collaboration and advancement management capabilities contour the creation and delivery of (multilingual) content and improve client and worker engagement.
20. What’s a summary of the associate degree oracle webcenter?
21. What’s a read scope?
A view-state allocates a replacement viewScope once it enters. This scope could also be documented inside the view-state to assign variables that ought to live for the period of the state. This scope is helpful for manipulating objects over a series of requests from constant read.
22. What’s eloqua Oracle?
Oracle Eloqua could be a package as a service (SaaS) platform for promoting automation offered by Oracle that aims to assist B2B marketers and organizations manage promoting campaigns and sales lead generation.
23. However does one outline paging in ADF?
We outline custom paging in ADF by making a custom table as a task flow exploitation the af:iterator tag. This renders the gathering of information even as a table renders it. Currently we tend to bind the worth property of the iterator to the gathering model from ADF bindings declaration and set the amount of visible rows to, say 15.
24. What’s Oracle cloud experience?
Oracle Content Management could be a cloud-based content hub to drive omni-channel content management and accelerate expertise delivery. It offers powerful collaboration, advancement management, and development capabilities to contour the creation and delivery of content and improve client and worker engagement.
25. What’s the distinction between knowledge bindings.cpx and knowledge management.dcx?
|The DataBindings.cpx file contains the Oracle ADF binding context for your entire application and provides the data from which the Oracle ADF binding objects are created at runtime.
|The DataControls.dcx file is made once you register knowledge controls on the business services.
26. What’s the life cycle of JSF?
Restore View: The request involves the FacesServet controller that extracts the read from this request.
Apply request values: the aim of the apply request values section is for every element to retrieve its current state. The parts should 1st be retrieved or created from the FacesContext object, followed by their values.
Process validations: This section makes use of the validators to validate the validation rules on the fields.
Update model values: during this section, JSF updates the particular values of the server-side model, by changing the properties of your backing beans.
Invoke application: Here the JSF controller invokes the appliance action to handle type submissions.
Render response: during this section, JSF displays the read with all of its parts in their current state.
27. What’s the distinction between setting Associate in Nursing immediate=true on a button and immediate=true on a text field?
- When immediate is true on a button, the command’s action and ActionListeners, together with the default ActionListener provided by the JavaServer Faces implementation, are dead throughout the Apply Request Values section of the request process lifecycle, instead of waiting till the Invoke Application section.
- In the case of a text field, by default, values are unit born-again and valid within the method Validators section.
- However, if you wish access to the worth of an element throughout Apply Request Values – as an example, if you wish to induce the worth from Associate in Nursing actionListener on a right away commandButton – then setting this to “immediate” makes that doable.
28. What will Oracle expertise mean?
Oracle client expertise Cloud (Oracle 110 Cloud) may be a suite of cloud-based tools for client relationship management (CRM), sales, marketing, client service, e-commerce and alternative tools, like assemble, price, quote (CPQ) tools.
29. What’s The distinction Between Setting Associate in Nursing Immediate=proper On A Button And Immediate=real On A Text Field?
- When on the spot is correct on a button, the command’s action and ActionListeners, together with the default ActionListener well-appointed by the JavaServer Faces implementation, are often accomplished at some stage in Apply Request Values section of the request process lifecycle, as hostile prepared till the Invoke Application section.
- In case of a matter content subject, with the help of default, values are reworked and verified within the method Validators phase. However, just in case you wish get right of entry to to the fee of a issue within the course of Apply Request Values – as Associate in Nursing instance, just in case you wish to induce the fee from Associate in Nursing actionListener on an on the spot commandButton – then swing this to “on the spot” makes that viable.
30. What’s Associate in Nursing introduction for the Oracle Webcenter?
31. What’s Oracle 110 unity?
Oracle 110 Unity provides B2B and B2C brands with a whole client intelligence platform for managing all their client information. It brings along on-line, offline, and third-party client information sources so applies inherent machine learning to impose the best expertise inside existing business processes.
32. What’s the aim Of Faces-config.Xml?
Use the faces-config.Xml document to ascertain in a very Framework application’s resources, that embody custom validators and controlled beans, and to outline all page-to-page navigation pointers.
33. Within which Xml does one assemble The Skin For Your Framework Application?
34. What’s the aim Of Adfc-config.Xml?
The adfc-config.Xml report is the configuration record for Associate in Nursing ADF boundless project flow. This file includes data regarding the sports and managed flows contained inside the boundless venture flow.
35. What’s Caching?
Caching may be a technique accustomed to cache website pages.
36. What’s the distinction between CSElement & guide & SiteEntry?
- CSElement is to execute common business logic & we tend to cannot cache cselement.
- SiteEntry is for caching the CSElement.
- Template can produce each the CSElement & SiteEntry.
37. What’s a Satellite Server?
Satellite Server may be a caching application.types of Satellite Server:
- co-resident Satellite Server is put in on a similar pc.
- Remote .
Remote Satellite Server hosts area unit quick, cheap caches of WebCenter Sites pages. They cut back the load on the WebCenter Sites host, dramatically increase the speed of page delivery to your website guests, and supply an easy and cheap thanks to scale your WebCenter Sites system Handling hypertext transfer protocol Requests once the load balancer routes Associate in Nursing hypertext transfer protocol request for a page to Satellite Server, Satellite Server either serves the page if the page is in its cache, or if the page isn’t cached, it forwards the hypertext transfer protocol request to WebCenter Sites. the fundamental chain of events is that the following:
- Satellite Server checks its cache.
- What happens next depends on whether or not the page is within the Satellite Server cache.
38. What’s the FTCS tag?
FTCS stands for tense Content server:
- Each WebCenter Sites component or guide begins and ends with the ft cs tag. This tag creates the WebCenter Sites context, alerting WebCenter Sites that code contained inside the gap and shutting ft cs tags can contain WebCenter Sites tags and access ICS ways.
- If you employ the WebCenter Sites programme or the Oracle WebCenter Sites soul tool to make parts and templates, the gap and shutting ft cs tags are unit mechanically value-added once the quality directives. you want to code inside the gap.
39. What’s Active Directory?
A domain is outlined as a logical cluster of network objects (computers, users, devices) that share a similar Active Directory information. A tree will have multiple domains.
40. What’s Associate in Nursing Oracle webcenter content for 10g users?
With the help of Oracle WebCenter Sites, businesses can quickly create engaging content, effectively engage visitors, and provide customers with an amazing digital experience.
41. What’s a Domain Controller?
A domain controller (DC) or network domain controller may be a Windows-based computing system processing system|ADP system|ADPS|system} that’s used for storing user account data in a very central info. It’s the centerpiece of the Windows Active Directory service that authenticates users, stores user account info and enforces security policy for a Windows domain.A domain controller permits system directors to grant or deny users access to system resources, like printers, documents, folders, network locations, etc., via one username and arcanum.
42. What’s Ldap?
A GLDAP (Light-Weight Directory Access Protocol) determines however AN object in a vigorous Directory ought to be named. LDAP is that the trade commonplace directory access protocol, creating Active Directory wide accessible to management and question applications. Active Directory supports LDAPv2 and LDAPv3.
43. Where is that Ad info Stored?
The AD info is held in C:WindowsNTDSNTDS.DIT.
44. What’s the distinction between island config and island? skins?
|The island. config file produced|is made|is formed} once you create a WebCenter portal application. this can be accustomed to register the skin-family you’re getting to use for your entire application.
|Trinidad. skins area unit used after we use the skin as a Jar file. This file provides a mapping between the Skin Id and therefore the actual path wherever the skin exists.
45. What’s Garbage Collection?
Garbage collection is the on-line defragmentation of the Active Directory that happens each twelve hours.
46.What area unit Lingering Objects?
- A lingering object may be a deleted AD object that also remains on the fixed up domain controller in its native copy of Active Directory. they will occur once changes area unit created to directories when system backups area unit created.
- When restoring a computer file, Active Directory typically needs that the computer file be no quote one hundred eighty days previous. this may happen if, when the backup was created, the thing was deleted on another DC quite one hundred eighty days past.
47.Why can we Use Dhcp?
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol assigns dynamic information processing addresses to network devices permitting them to possess a special information processing address whenever they’re connected to the network.
48. However will we have a tendency to take away Lingering Objects?
Windows Server 2003 and 2008 have the flexibility to manually take away lingering objects victimizing the console utility command REPADMIN.EXE.
49. What’s Inter-portlet Communication?
Inter-portlet articulation is dead whereas AN movement in one portlet triggers a response within the second portlet. It’s an articulation bridge among 2 portlets. As an example, one portlet includes a checkbox containing a list of products. after I decide a product from the list and click on submit, the opposite portlet presents the small print of the several products.
50. Outline portal oracle webcenter?
51. Why do you have to Not Restore A Dc That Was Secured Via Months Ago?
When restoring a computer file, Active Directory typically needs that the computer file be no quote one hundred eighty days previous. If you plan to restore a backup that’s terminated, you’ll face issues because of lingering objects.
52.Give AN Example Of Systems you have been operating With As AN Administrator?
These generally are: Windows and UNIX systems that support either Plus Management or GIS. Typical duties embrace engineering, support and maintenance, and analysis for the aim of innovation and upgrading.
53. What area unit the non-public Characteristics Of A System Administrator?
System directors are unit specialists at handling hardware and software packages. they’re fast with their hands and their heads. they will work alone, however they understand once and the way to speak with others, whether or not to report issues, learn info required to repair issues, or instruct staff concerning technical problems.
54.What Role Do Characteristics like positiveness And drawback finding Play within the Career Of A System Administrator?
Analytical thinking and drawback finding is crucial to be able to analyze software packages or hardware malfunction. they’re conjointly necessary to be able to improve or upgrade systems in order that they suit company desires. Positiveness conjointly plays a job as a result of directors having to be compelled to build choices. They want solutions, security measures, and things like system upgrades.
55. Team-work a part of A System Administrator’s Typical Day?
Administrators area unit generally referred to as in to supply technical support for groups functioning on a project. Support may mean technical troubleshooting or the event and rationalization of technological strategy with regards to the project goals and means that.
56. What’s Voip?
VOIP: Short for vocalization net Protocol, a class of hardware and software package that allows individuals to use the net as the transmission medium for phone phone calls by causing voice information in packets victimization information processing instead of by ancient circuit transmissions.
57.What Is Loop Back?
Loopback address is 127.0.0.1, AN address that sends outgoing signals back to identical pc for testing.
58. What’s a Proxy Server?
A proxy server may be a pc that acts as an entree between an area network (e.g., all the computers at one company or in one building) and a larger-scale network like the net. Proxy servers offer multiplied performance and security. In some cases, they monitor employees’ use of outdoor resources.
59. Make a case for the MDS Repository Directory?
When users did some personalization to their journal and that they would like to check the saved content on consequent day. so as to realize this we’ve got a directory referred to as MDS repository directory. it’s accustomed to preserve or delete customizations before every run.
60. What area unit net center sites?
61. What’s a Resource Catalog?
Resource catalog is employed to store some reusable elements like pages, taskflow, images, etc,. which may be else at run time.
62. What’s the Portal net Assets project?
It is a project by default that comes whenever we have a tendency to produce a webcenter application. it’s wont to store the static content of the actual project like pictures, HTML. We are able to additionally run this project on different servers severally so as to scale back the burden on the most application server.To do, therefore we’ve got to get rid of the dependencies.
63. What’s the distinction between Associate in Nursing action and a full of life listener?
|Actions are units designed for business logic and participate in navigation handling, whereas action listeners usually perform computer program logic and don’t participate in navigation handling.
|Action beholder could be a category that desires to be notified once a command element fires Associate in Nursing action event.
64. What’s Oracle Composer?
Oracle Webcenter provides each run time and style time tools for building portal applications/social networking websites/transactional sites,etc.. Webcenter provides some privileges to admin and users of the actual portal application to perform these customizations.In order to modify the Run time piece of writing we want a tool referred to as Oracle musician Read: OTT List.
65.Difference between varchar and varchar2 knowledge types?
- Varchar will store up to 2000 bytes and varchar2 will store up to 4000 bytes.
- Each area unit differed with the applicable house.
66. Within which language Oracle has been developed?
Oracle has developed exploitation C Language.
67. What’s RAW datatype?
RAW datatype is employed to store values in binary format. The largest size for a row during a table is 32767 bytes.
68. What’s the utilization of the NVL function?
The NVL perform is employed to interchange NULL worths with another or given value. Example is NVL(Value, replace value).
69. Whether or not any commands are unit units used for Months calculation? If so, What area unit do they?
In Oracle, months_between perform is employed to seek out the quantity of months between the given dates. Example is –Months_between(Date one, Date 2).
70. What’s oracle webcenter content?
71. What’s DML?
Data Manipulation Language (DML) is employed to access and manipulate knowledge within the existing objects. DML statements are insert, select, update and delete and it won’t implicitly commit this dealing.
72. What’s the distinction between TRANSLATE and REPLACE?
Translate is employed for character by character substitution and Replace is employed to substitute one character with a word.
73. However will we show rows from the table while not duplicating?
Duplicate rows will be removed by victimizing the keyword DISTINCT within the choose statement.
74.What is the usage of Merge Statement?
Merge statement is employed to pick out rows from one or a lot of knowledge sources for change and insertion into a table or a read. it’s wont to mix multiple operations.
75. Outline understanding the oracle net center?
76. What’s the NULL worth in oracle?
NULL worth represents missing or unknown information. This is often used as an area holder or depicted as the default entry to point out that there’s no actual information gift.
77.The mistreatment clause is employed to specify the column to check for equality once 2 tables square measure joined?
[sql]Select * from worker be a part of regular payment mistreatment worker ID[/sql]Employee tables be a part of the regular payment tables with the worker ID.
78. What’s the key preserved table?
A table is ready to be a key -preserved table if each key of the table also can be the key of the results of the be a part of. It guarantees to come back only 1 copy of every row from the bottom table.
79. What’s the WITH CHECK OPTION?
The WITH CHECK possibility clause specifies check level to be worn out DML statements. it’s wont to stop changes to a read that will manufacture results that don’t seem to be enclosed within the sub question.
80. What’s the employment of mixture functions in Oracle?
Aggregate perform may be a perform wherever worths of multiple rows or records square measure joined along to induce one value output. Common mixture functions are:
81. What does one mean by cluster BY Clause?
A GROUP BY clause is often utilized in choice statements wherever it’ll collect information across multiple records and cluster the results by one or additional columns.
82. What square measure validators and converters?
|Validators and Convertors square measure want to offer conversion and validation capabilities to the ADF input elements severally.Validators square measure want to impose validations on the input elements.
|Converters convert the values on ADF forms to the sort during which the applying accepts them when the values square measure altered on the shape and submitted.
83. What’s a subquery and what square measures the various sorts of subqueries?
Sub question is additionally referred to as a Nested question or Inner question that is employed to induce information from multiple tables. A subquery is additional within the wherever clause of the most question.There square measure 2 differing types of subqueries:
|Correlated subquery can’t be AN freelance question however will reference columns in an exceedingly table listed within the front list of the outer question.
|This can be evaluated as if it were AN freelance question. Results of the sub question square measure submitted to the most question or parent question.
84. What’s cross join?
Cross be a part of is outlined because the product of records from the tables gift within the be a part of. Cross can manufacture a result which mixes every row from the primary table with every row from the second table.
85. A way to integrate with oracle net center sites?
86. What square measures temporal information varieties in Oracle?
Oracle provides following temporal information types:
Date information kind – totally different formats of Dates.
TimeStamp information kind – totally different formats of TimeStamp.
Interval information kind – Interval between dates and time.
87. However, can we produce privileges in Oracle?
A privilege is nothing, however right to execute AN SQL question or to access another user object. Privileges are often given as system privilege or user privilege.
88. What’s VArray?
VArray is AN oracle information kind wont to have columns containing multivalued attributes and it will hold a delimited array of values.
Are you looking training with Right Jobs?Contact Us
- Hadoop Interview Questions and Answers
- Apache Spark Tutorial
- Hadoop Mapreduce tutorial
- Apache Storm Tutorial
- Apache Spark & Scala Tutorial
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- Difference between Data Lake vs Data Warehouse: A Complete Guide For Beginners with Best Practices
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- What does the Yield keyword do and How to use Yield in python ? [ OverView ]
- Agile Sprint Planning | Everything You Need to Know