WordPress Interview Questions and Answers
Last updated on 21st Oct 2020, Blog, Interview Question
These WordPress Interview Questions have been designed specially to get you acquainted with the nature of questions you may encounter during your interview for the subject of WordPress . As per my experience good interviewers hardly plan to ask any particular question during your interview, normally questions start with some basic concept of the subject and later they continue based on further discussion and what you answer.we are going to cover top 100 WordPress Interview questions along with their detailed answers. We will be covering WordPress scenario based interview questions, WordPress interview questions for freshers as well as WordPress interview questions and answers for experienced.
1) What is WordPress?
WordPress is an Open Source Content Management System (CMS) and a blogging tool, based on PHP and MySQL. It is free of cost, and you can use it for any personal and commercial website.
WordPress is the most popular blogging system and used for more than 60 million websites. It is licensed under GPL.
2) Is a website on WordPress safe and secure?
WordPress is safe and secure to operate. You need not worry about anything but, still, it is suggested to update your site with latest WordPress version to avoid hacking.
3) Is there any limitation for WordPress website?
WordPress can be used for e-commerce sites, membership sites, photo galleries and any other type of site you can think. Following are some disadvantages of WordPress:
- Using several plugins can make the website heavy to load and run.
- PHP knowledge is required to make modifications or changes in the WordPress website.
- Sometimes software needs to be updated to keep the WordPress up-to-date with the current browsers and mobile devices. Updating WordPress version leads to loss of data, so a backup copy of the website is required.
- Modifying and formatting the graphic images and tables is difficult.
4) When was the Word press released initially? When is it announced as open source software?
WordPress was initially released on 27th May 2003 by Matt Mullen weg and Mike Little. WordPress was announced as open source in October 2009.
5) What is the latest version of WordPress?
The latest version of WordPress is 4.9.8 released on Aug 02, 2018.
6) What are the system requirements for installing WordPress?
Database : MySQL 5.0 +
- 1. Web Server
- 2. WAMP (Windows)
- 3. LAMP (Linux)
- 4. XAMP (Multi-platform)
- 5. MAMP (Macintosh)
- 6. Operating System : Cross-platform
- 7. Browser Support : IE (Internet Explorer 8+), Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera
- 8. PHP Compatibility : PHP 5.2+
7) What are the steps should be followed for installing WordPress?
Step 1: Download WordPress from www.wordpress.org
Step 2: Extract the downloaded files and upload it on your web server or localhost.
Step 3: Open your web browser and navigate to the WordPress file path. Then you see the first screen of the WordPress installer.
Step 4: In the next step, please select your preferred language.
Step 5: In the next step, you see the information needed for the database before proceeding the WordPress installation.
Step 6: Enter the details of your Mysql database.
Step 7: WordPress checks the details provided by you and gives you a confirmation screen.
Step 8: In the next step, you have to enter the administration details.
Step 9: After entering the administration details, click on “Install WordPress” button.
Step 10: After successful installation, you get a screen stating “success.” You can see the username and the password on this screen.
Step 11: Enter your username and password on the next screen and click ‘login.’
8) Explain the components shown on the Home screen of WordPress?
- 1. Dashboard menu: This component of home screen provides the navigation menu options for posts, media library, pages, and comments on the left side of the screen.
- 2. Screen options: This component of the home screen display different types of widgets which can be shown or hidden on some screen. This component also contains the checkboxes to show or hide different screen options and also allow to customize sections on the admin screen.
- 3. Welcome: This component of the home page help us to customize WordPress theme by clicking on the customize your site button. Also, the center column provides some of the useful links such as creating a page and view the front end of your web page, creating a blog post. Moreover, the last column contains links to the menus, widgets, settings related to comments.
- 4. Quick Draft: This component of the home screen includes a mini post editor which is used to write, save, and publish the post from the admin dashboard. This include title of the draft followed by some notes about the draft and save it as a draft.
- 5. Word press news: This component of home screen displays the latest news regarding the latest software update of WordPress.
- 6. Activity: This component of the home screen shows the latest comments, recent posts published. It also allows you to reply, edit, delete, approve, or disapprove the comments. You can also move comments to spam.
- 7. At a Glance: This component of home screen displays an overview of your blog?s posts, number of published posts and pages, and number of comments.
Subscribe For Free Demo[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
9) Is it possible to SEO a WordPress site to show it on Google first page?
WordPress has an inbuilt SEO search engine benefit. You can also have an additional plug-in in WordPress to help with SEO and rank on a favorite search engine like Google.
10) What is the difference between character 23 and x23?
Here 23 specifies the octal 23 and x23 determine the hex 23.
11) Why does WordPress use MySQL?
MySQL is widely available database server and is extremely fast. It is an open source, and it is available at no cost also it is supported by many low-cost Linux hosts so its easy for anyone to host their website.
12) How many tables are there in WordPress by default?
There are about 11 tables in WordPress by default.
Note: With succeeding releases of WordPress this number will change. You need to check phpMyAdmin to determine the number of tables in a vanilla version of latest WordPress installation.
13) What is WordPress loop?
To display post WordPress use PHP code, this code is known as a loop.
14) How can you disable the WordPress comment?
If you go to the dashboard under options “discussion, there is a comment “ Allow people to post comment” try un checking the comment.
15) What are the steps you can take if your WordPress file is hacked?
- Install security plugins like WP security
- Re-install the latest version of WordPress
- Change password and user-ids for all your users
- Check your themes and plug-ins are up to date
16) What are the template tags in WordPress?
In WordPress template tags is a code that instructs WordPress to “do” or “get” something.
17) Does WordPress have cookies?
18) In which cases you don’t see plugin menu?
You can’t see your plugin menu when the blog is hosted on free wordpress.com as you cannot add plugin there. Also, if you do not have an account of an administrator level on your WordPress is not possible to see the plugin.
19)What is the prefix of WordPress tables of course?
As a matter of course, wp is the prefix for WordPress.
20)For what reason does WordPress utilize MySQL?
MySQL is broadly accessible database server and is amazingly fast. As It is an open source & it is accessible at free additionally it is upheld by some basic effort Linux has so its simple for anyone to have their site.
21)Is it conceivable to rename the WordPress organizer?
Indeed, it is conceivable to rename the WordPress file. If it is now introduced you need to sign in to the weblog as the manager and after that change the settings
WordPress address – URI :
Blog address – URI :
In the wake of rolling out the improvements, you can by name the envelope or index with the WP – WordPress record in it.
22)What number of tables are there in WordPress as a matter of course?
There are around eleven tables in WordPress as a matter of course. Note: With succeeding arrivals of WordPress this number will change. You have to check phpMyAdmin to decide the quantity of tables in a vanilla rendition of most recent WordPress establishment.
23)What is WordPress circle?
To show post WordPress utilize PHP code, this code is known as the circle.
24)How might you incapacitate the WordPress remark?
On the off chance that we go to the dashboard under alternatives talk there is a conclusion” Allow individuals to post remark” take a blow at un checking the remark.
25)What are the means you can take if your WordPress record is hacked?
- Install security modules like WP security
- Re-introduce the most recent variant of WordPress
- Change secret word and client ids for every one of your clients
- Check your subjects and modules are up and coming
26)What are the layout labels in WordPress?
In WordPress, format labels is a code that teaches WordPress to “do” or “get” something.
27)Does WordPress have treats?
Indeed, WordPress has treats and WordPress utilizes treats for the check of clients while signed in.
Learn WordPress Training with Best Practices to Build Your Skills
- Instructor-led Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
28)All things considered, you don’t see module menu?
You can’t see your module menu when the blog is facilitated on free word press.com as you can’t include module there. Also, in the event that you don’t have a record of an executive level on your WordPress isn’t conceivable to see the module.
29)At what example you get bolted out of your WordPress administrator and see your site on a clear screen?
This would likely happen when you have glued a code from a site with wrong organizations, likewise when you have glued a code in a wrong area. It might likewise happen when your IP is restricted
30)Why you utilize a static first page in WordPress?
Some WordPress clients need their WordPress establishment to be more than a blog website. To give their page a look more like a genuine site page a few clients utilize static first page.
31)What are the modules you can use to make a contact frame in WordPress?
To make a contact shape in WordPress you can utilize module like Gravity frames.
32)For what reason does gadget not appear in the sidebar?
While utilizing gadget you need to guarantee whether your topic bolsters the gadget and on the off chance that it does then it must demonstrate the sidebar. If regardless on the off chance that it happens that you don’t see the sidebar then it may miss the “function.php” record or document like that. This can likewise happen in the event that you have neglected to spare the adjustments in the gadget or invigorating the more seasoned show of the page.
33)Is there any impediment to utilizing WordPress?
No, there is no impediment to utilizing WordPress. WordPress can be utilized for endless reason enrollment site, web-based business web page, photograph display and some more.
34)How is making a site on word press.org not quite the same as word press.com?
The vast majority of the things are comparative in both aside from the selections of subjects and the utilization of modules.
35)Why is word press.com viewed as more secure than word press.org?
WordPress.com is viewed as more secure than word press.org in light of the fact that they constrain the topics and furthermore does not permit introducing plugins. However, the security is more tried and true on how the facilitating organization is facilitating your website(word press.org) and additionally what are the means they are taking to keep the security issues.
36)Do de-enacted modules back on a WordPress site?
No, de-enacted modules can’t back off the WordPress site. Word press just loads the dynamic modules and overlooks everything else.
37)All things considered, we can’t prescribe WordPress to our customer?
We can’t suggest WordPress in the accompanying circumstance:
- 1. If customer is chipping away at non-CMS based venture
- 2. If site needs unpredictable or imaginative web-based business
- 3. In the event of big business intranet arrangement
- 4. Sites requiring custom scripting arrangements.
38)What are the basic highlights your search for a topic?
Subject choice contrasts as indicated by the necessity, however, a perfect topic would be something that would not limit to utilize a quantity of the pages, modules or static landing page.
39)How Is Custom subject not the same as the Normal topic?
The custom subject takes into consideration SEO look, however with an SEO module accessible it would not have much effect on the typical topic. One advantage utilizing the Custom subject is that it permits rolling out the improvements without going much into the coding part.
40)How might you make a static page with WordPress?
To make a static page in WordPress, in the page segment you need to transfer PHP records to the server in the subject envelope, and afterward, select that as your template. This enables you to include any page and looks that you needed for your blog and it will stay static.
41)Is there some other CMS better WordPress?
WordPress is no uncertainty a decent CMS, yet Drupal and Joomla are among the best CMS you can work with.
42)Which is the best multilingual module for WordPress?
Remembering every one of the constraints, WPML would be the best multilingual module for WordPress.
43)Would you be able to refresh your own particular substance on the site?
It relies upon the sort of the site or undertaking, however, yes one can refresh their own particular substance on the site.
44)What are meta-labels?
Meta-labels are watchwords and depiction used to show site or page data.
45)What would it be a good idea for one to use for module improvement — custom post writes or custom database tables?
There is no particular inclination for module advancement; it relies upon what sort of module’s one needs to create. In spite of the fact that few prescribe custom post write, as it has few advantages contrasted with a custom database table.
46)Would you be able to have WordPress using Amazon web administrations, for example, EC2, RDS, EBS and so on?
Indeed, you can have to utilize Amazon web administrations.
47)Is there any approach to compose arrangement in WordPress?
You can utilize compose arrangement module to compose arrangement in WordPress.
48)What are the reasons why one ought not to hack WordPress center document?
The best reason not to hack the center records is that whatever you may do must be revised as a fix.
49) What are the minimum requirements to run WordPress?
Below are minimum requirements to run WordPress:
- WordPress version should be the latest version. It is always recommended to use the latest and stable version of WordPress (As of date, the latest version is WordPress 3.4–4.9.6).
- The system should have a version of PHP 5.3 and greater than (includes PHP 7).
- For DB, it should have MySQL 5.6 or above OR MariaDB 10.0 or above.
- System memory should have a minimum of 128MB RAM (depends on the theme, content and all plugins).
- The eval() PHP function and Multibyte String extension (mbstring) must be enabled in the system.
- It should be mod_rewrite Apache module.
- It is recommended to use HTTPS support.
50) What is the difference between word press.com and word press.org?
One of the major differences between word press.com and word press.org is who is hosting the website. i.e., in WordPress.org, a user can host their own blog or website. There is free WordPress software available in WordPress.org that can be downloaded and install on own web server. But whereas in WordPress.com, it takes care of all of the hosting parts means user need not have to download software, manage a web server, or pay for hosting.
- 1. A developer will get a full domain on WordPress.org but only a sub-domain using WordPress.com.
- 2. WordPress.com has many limitations compared to WordPress.org
- 3. Content on WordPress.com is not owned by its user but content will be own when using WordPress.org.
- 4. People consider more seriously when they use WordPress.org than WordPress.com
51) What are the different types of gadgets present in the WordPress Dashboard?
The different types of gadgets available in the WordPress Dashboard and those are as listed below:
- 1. Dashboard Menu
- 2. Screen Options
- 3. Welcome
- 4. Quick Draft
- 5. WordPress News
- 6. Activity
- 7. At a Glance
52) How safe is a website on WordPress?
The website built using on WordPress is very safe to operate but it is always recommended and suggested to keep updating with the latest versions of WordPress to avoid hacking the website. This is the common WordPress Interview Questions asked in an interview.
53) List the positive aspects of WordPress?
Below are some of the positive aspects of WordPress are:
- It is a very easy installation process and up gradation of it.
- It has in-built SEO engine.
- It has many easy theme system
- Multilingual- available in more than 70 languages, which helps to provide easy understanding for all website users.
- By using WordPress, a user can own data- no unwanted advert on your website
- Flexibility and Easy publishing option.
54) What is the prefix of WordPress tables by default?
The prefix used for WordPress tables is “ wp_ “
55) Are You Willing to Make Edits?
Last, but certainly not least, you need to make sure that they’re willing to make edits.
What if they send you the final product and you’re unhappy with it? They should be willing to make altercations as necessary.
Make sure those extra edits won’t cost you extra money. Communicate your desire for edits to be included in the cost you pay upfront for their services.
56) How Is Custom theme different than Normal theme?
The custom theme provides an option for SEO search. Since SEO plugins available in it, will not make much difference compared to normal theme. But one main advantage of
using the Custom theme is that it allows making the changes without going depth much into the coding part. This is advanced WordPress Interview Questions asked in a WordPress interview.
57) How can static page create with WordPress?
Creating a static page in WordPress is a very interesting process, Go to Page section and then upload a PHP file to the server in the respective theme folder, and select it as your template. Then it allows adding any page as you wish to add and choose you wanted for your blog and it will remain static.
Get WordPress Certification Course from Experts TrainersWeekday / Weekend BatchesSee Batch Details
58) What are the disadvantages of WordPress?
Below are some of the disadvantages of using WordPress:
- 1. Using many plugins make website heavy to load and run, which makes performance issue in certain conditions.
- 2. PHP knowledge is a must and required to do any changes on the WordPress website.
- 3. To avoid from hacking, WordPress’s software needs to be updated to keep it up to date with all its current browsers and mobile devices. And updating of WordPress versions may lead to loss of data and hence it requires the backup copy of website every update.
- 4. Changing and formatting the graphic images and tables is a little difficult.
59) What is the WordPress loop?
To display post WordPress use PHP code, this code is called a loop.
60) What Security Features Will It Have?
One of the most important questions to ask is making sure that there will be added security measures to your website.
WordPress comes standard with some security features, but there’s a potential (and a need) to add more.
Ask them for their recommendations on security with WP specifically. Their experience will lead you down the right path.
61) Will I Have Complete Ownership of the Site?
This may or may not matter as much to you, depending on your situation. However, it’s still a critically important question to ask.
You need to make sure that the WordPress developer you hire doesn’t want any site ownership as compensation for designing it.
Make sure you get all the details on access to your site’s WordPress administrator dashboard, database, and domain settings as well.
62) What is a Child Theme in WordPress?
The Child Theme is an augmentation of the Parent Theme. In the event that you make changes to the parent theme, any update will fix the changes. With a child theme, the customization are protected on an update.
63) What is the essential feature you look for the theme?
Theme choice varies as indicated by the prerequisite, yet a perfect theme would be something that would not limit to utilize the number of pages, plugins or static landing page.
64) What are importers in WordPress?
In WordPress, Importers are plugins that give usefulness to import a mass XML document with any number of records. It empowers to import Posts, Page, Custom Posts and Users information in an XML record.
65) What do you mean by Custom field in WordPress?
This is the Advance WordPress Interview Questions and Answers ask. Custom fields are otherwise called post meta. Post meta is a component in WordPress which permits present writers on including extra data at the time composing a post. WordPress stores this data as metadata in key-esteem sets. Clients can later show this metadata by utilizing layout labels in their WordPress themes whenever required.
66) How can you disable a comment in WordPress?
- To disable a comment in WordPress,
- Login to your WordPress admin panel
- Go to the settings menu
- Under settings menu click on Discussion
- Uncheck “Allow people to post comments on new articles” checkbox
- Click on save changes button
67) How to run a database query on WordPress?
WordPress query function enables you to execute any SQL question on the WordPress database. It is best utilized when there is a requirement for explicit, custom, or generally complex SQL queries. For progressively fundamental questions, for example, choosing data from a table, see the other WordPress database functions such as get_results, get_var, get_row or get_col.
68) Which is the considerably best multilingual plugin in WordPress?
WPML is the best multilingual plugin in WordPress.
70) How Custom theme is different than Normal theme?
Custom theme allows for SEO search, but with a SEO plugin available it would not make much difference to normal theme. One benefit using the Custom theme is that it allows to make the changes without going much into the coding part.
71) How you can create a static page with WordPress?
To create a static page in word press, in the page section you have to upload a php files to the server in the theme folder, and then select that as your template. This allows you to add any page and look that you wanted for your blog and it will remain static.
72) Is there any other CMS better WordPress?
WordPress is no doubt a good CMS, but Drupal and Joomla are among the best CMS you can work with.
73) Which is the best multi-lingual plugin for wordpress?
Keeping all the limitations in mind, WPML would be the best multi-lingual plugin for word press .
74)Can you update your own content on the site?
It depends on the type of the site or project, but yes one can update their own content on the site.
75) What are meta-tags?
Meta-tags are keywords and description used to display website or page information.
76) What should one use for plugin development — custom post types or custom database tables?
There is no specific preference for plugin development; it depends on what type of plugin’s one has to develop. Though few recommend custom post type, as it has few benefits comparison to custom database table.
77) Can you host WordPress using Amazon web services such as EC2, RDS, EBS etc?
Yes, you can host using Amazon web services.
78) Is there any way to write series in WordPress?
You can use organize series plugin to write series in word press.
79) What are the reasons why one should not hack WordPress core file?
The best reason not to hack the core files is that whatever you might be doing has to be reworked as a patch.
80) How to disable comments in WordPress?
If you want to disable the comment in WordPress then you have to follow these steps:
- 1. Go To The Admin Panel -> Setting -> Then Click on the Discussion Tab.
- 2. Into the Default Article Settings Uncheck the Box.
- 3. Allow People to Post Comments on New Post.
- 4. After that Click on Save Setting.
Through these steps, you can easily disable your comments setting in WordPress.
81) What is the use of the user meta function in WordPress?
The function of user meta is:
Through this function, only developers retrieve the user’s metadata. The user meta function is fully able to return an array and single metadata.
82) What to do when your WordPress website hacked?
WordPress is the best open-source CMS platform on the web. CMS plays an imperative role to provide security. If you want to secure the WordPress data, you need to implement the security policies in WordPress, also analyze the loopholes.
To know about in a better way then follow these steps:
- 1. Firstly you should stay calm,
- 2. Search for an optimal solution,
- 3. Locate the hack,
- 4. Contact your hosting company,
- 5. Hire IT professional (Expertise of InfoSec),
- 6. Restore WordPress Versions,
- 7. Scan, Identify and reduce the malware,
- 8. Check access permission,
- 9. Change password and secret keys.
83) What is Category in WordPress?
A category is used to group and sort content into several types of classes. This is the best-predefined taxonomy in the WordPress platform that provides the identity of your blog post. When you add a post then it is set as Categorized by default. If you want to add a particular section then you have to change the default category in the Settings or Edit screen. You can enter your WordPress post under several categories including tags.
84) What is Tag in WordPress?
Tag is a method to post along with the categories and also a pre-defined taxonomy in WordPress. The main uses of the tag are to focus on specific topics related to your post. You can directly hit that topics related search through using the tags.
85) How to install Plugins in WordPress?
You can easily install the plugins through the plugin search.
Otherwise, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Admin Page of your site.
- Click on Plugins then Add New option.
- Search for Plugins.
- Select any one of them into the list.
- Select the relevant one and click Install Now.
- After a few minutes, your plugin is able to use in WordPress.
86) How to Make a Static Page in WordPress?
You have to follow these simple step to make a Static Page:
- 1. Go To The Admin Panel,
- 2. Select Add New Page.
- 3. Name it Home.
- 4. Add your Content into the area of the static page.
- 5. Publish it.
87) Is WordPress Dynamic or Static?
Almost everything is dynamically generated in WordPress, including blog posts and pages that why we can say that WordPress is Dynamic.
88) How to edit any page in WordPress?
Follow these simple steps:
- Login into WordPress.
- Go To The Admin Area,
- Click on Post.
- Click All Post after that find the post you want to edit.
- Make changes and click on Publish.
89) How to get our WordPress site on Google?
If you want your WordPress site on Google then these following steps help you:
- 1. Firstly go to the settings.
- 2. Scroll down to the Search Engine Visibility option to the Reading page.
- 3. Check your Settings.
- 4. Install the Yoast SEO Plugin.
- 5. Link your website to the Google Search Console.
- 6. For this, you have to click Add Property in your Google Search Console account.
- 7. Add your Website URL.
- 8. Set up XML sitemaps.
- 9. Submit XML Sitemaps on Google Search Console.
90) How to check the current page title in WordPress?
If you want to know the procedure to check the current page title in WordPress then you can do it easily through get_the_title(). After that, it displays your current page title.
91)How Long Have You Worked on WordPress?
As with any other outsourcing that you hire for your business, you want to make sure the person you hire comes with plenty of experience.
WordPress has been around for 16 years, so there’s bound to be a WordPress developer with the years that you’re looking for.
Hiring someone with the experience in WordPress means they’ve seen what works for other clients of theirs. They know the ins and outs of WP and understand things like plugins and layouts that can be especially helpful to your specific site.
92) What’s Your Plan for My Site?
Whether you’re building a new site or redesigning a current one, you’ll always want to get a sneak peek into their plans for your site.
Odds are, they already have a few ideas of what your site may benefit from, such as layouts, widgets, plugins, content, etc. Be sure to get inside their heads.
This is essential to ask before you hire them so that you can see if you two are on the same page. If you’re interviewing a few different developers, the answer to this question can tell you which one you should go with.
93) What Do You Need from Me?
During the interview, ask them this question to see what types of things they’ll need from you as they build your site. Their answers may surprise you.
However, it sets the expectation for what’s ahead so you can make sure to deliver on your side of things.
They may need things such as article topics, content, images, staff information, your mission statement, etc. in order to create the best website possible. Ultimately, you want it to feel as if you designed the site yourself. This is the best step towards that.
94) What Will This Cost?
Ah yes, the age-old question that everyone wants to be answered, but is afraid to ask. It’s going to come up eventually, may as well ask during the interview.
There are several different factors that play into what your site design will cost. Things like size, scope, hours of development, edits, will drive the cost.
Ask this question before hiring someone so that you can strike an agreement on price before hiring them.
95) What’s Your Process for Developing a Site?
Take the time to understand how their process differentiates from any other WP developer’s tactics.
Don’t be surprised if there isn’t much difference in answers, WordPress has a drag-and-drop system that’s hard to veer from.
It will give you insight into the time frame you can expect and all the different stages that they go through to see your site to the end. You can also ask more questions to dive further into certain steps as they list them.
If nothing else, this will give you peace-of-mind when they tell you where they’re at with your site down the line. You can gauge their progress based on the answer they gave to this question.
96) Will It Have a Responsive Design?
You live in a time where customers are visiting websites on their smartphones more than their desktop or tablet.
Needless to say, you’ll want to make sure your site can capitalize. Having a responsive design makes sure that it sizes up to the exact needs of each screen your visitors are looking at it from.
Not having a responsive website will mean losing out on several visitors, page bounces, and sales in the long run.
Are you looking training with Right Jobs?Contact Us
- REACT JS Tutorial
- Digital Marketing Interview Questions and Answers
- Web Designing Interview Questions and Answers
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- Difference between Data Lake vs Data Warehouse: A Complete Guide For Beginners with Best Practices
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- What does the Yield keyword do and How to use Yield in python ? [ OverView ]
- Agile Sprint Planning | Everything You Need to Know