Apigee Interview Questions and Answers
Last updated on 05th Oct 2020, Blog, Interview Question
Want to excel and grow your carrier in the Apigee API Management jobs? Then we will provide you with the full detailed amount of Apigee API Management job Interview Questions and Answers on our page. Apigee makes free API tools for developers and also sells an API platform to enterprises. Apigee’s business model is selling the Apigee Enterprise platform to enterprise API providers like Netflix and Sears. There are many leading companies that offer jobs in various positions of Apigee API Management, some important roles are Programmer/Developer Lead- Apigee Developer, Apigee application developer, Senior Software Engineer and many more. Looking for a job can be stressful and tiring, especially if you don’t know how to apply and where to search and how prepare well for the job interviews.
1. What is Apigee?
Apigee is a software platform for the development and management of APIs. Apigee frontline the services with a proxy layer that provides an abstraction or simulation for your backend APIs to provide, security, rate limiting, analytics, and more. Apigee manages the API gateway and enables easy processes to deploy and create modern friendly applications.
2. What are the primary components of Apigee?
Apigee consists of the following components:
- Apigee services: The APIs that you use to develop, manage, and send your API proxy.
- Apigee runtime: A lot of containerized runtime services in a Kubernetes cluster that Google keeps up. All API traffic goes through and is handled by these services.
- GCP services: Provides identity management, logging, analytics, metrics, and project management capacities.
- Back-end services: Used by your applications to give runtime access to data to your API proxy.
3. What are the available flavors of Apigee?
Apigee has the availability of the following factors:
Apigee: A hosted SAAS version in which Apigee maintains the environment, allowing you to concentrate on building your services and defining the APIs to those services.
Apigee hybrid: Lets you manage APIs on-premises, on Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or a mix of both.
4. What things do you need to consider to make your services available on the web?
- Security: How will you control access to your services to prevent unauthorized access?
- Compatibility: Will your services work across different platforms and devices?
- Measurability: How can you monitor your services to make sure they are available?
5. What are web services?
A web service speaks to a collection of open conventions and principles utilized for exchanging data between applications. Software applications written in different programming languages and running on different platforms can utilize web services to exchange data over computer networks like the internet in a way like between process communications on a single computer.
6. What is synchronicity in web services?
The official of a customer to the execution of the service is termed as synchronicity. In synchronous invocations, the customer ends and trusts that the service will finish its activity before proceeding. Asynchronous operations permit a customer to invoke a service and afterward execute other functions.
7. What are the main security concerns with web services?
- Network security
- Service authentication
8. What if we want to maintain a user session in web services, is it possible?
No, we cannot have or maintain user sessions in web services as it is stateless.
9. Is there any difference between API and Web Services?
- API goes about as an interface between two unique applications so they can communicate with one another. An API isn’t really web-based. The programming interface may utilize any methods for correspondence to start cooperation between applications.
- Web service encourages connections between two machines over a network. It additionally utilizes SOAP, REST, and XML-RPC as methods for correspondence.
- All Web services are APIs yet all APIs are not Web services.
- A Web service utilizes just three styles of utilization: SOAP, REST, and XML-RPC for communication though API may utilize any style for communication.
- Web service in every case needs a system for its activity through an API needn’t bother with a system for its activity.
10. What is exactly an API?
API is known as Application Programming Interface that is software that enables two applications to interact with each other. It consists of a number of subroutine definitions, logos, and tools to create application software.
Apigee Certification Questions and Answers
Subscribe For Free Demo
Error: Contact form not found.
11. Give some examples of well-known APIs?
Google Maps API, Amazon Advertising API, Twitter API, YouTube API, etc.
12. Are there any limits in the usage of APIs?
Numerous APIs have a specific limit set up by the provider. Accordingly, attempt to estimate your use and see how that will affect the general expense of the contribution. Regardless of whether this will be an issue depends on a huge part of how data is utilized. Getting captured by a standard and effectively cut-off as a result of budget limitations will deliver the service (and any framework or procedure relying upon it) virtually useless.
13. Explain some architectural styles that are useful in creating a web API.
- HTTP for client-server communication
- XML/JSON as a formatting language
- Simple URI as the address for the services
- Stateless communication
14. Who can be the audience or users of API?
Web API can be devoured by any customers who support HTTP action words, for example, GET, PUT, DELETE, POST. Since Web API services don’t require an arrangement, they can be handily utilized by any customer. In fact, even portable gadgets, for example, cell phones can easily use Web API, which is without a doubt the greatest preferred advantage of this technology.
15. Explain API testing?
API testing is a type of software testing that determines if the created API can meet the expectations related to functionality, reliability, performance, and security of the application.
16. State a few of the advantages of API testing?
- Test for Core Functionality: API testing gives access to the application without a UI. The center and code-level of functionalities of the application will be tried and assessed right on time before the GUI tests. This will help identify the minor issues which can increase during the GUI testing.
- Time Effective: API testing for the most part is less tedious than practical GUI testing. The web components in GUI testing must be surveyed, which makes the testing procedure slower. Especially, API test robotization requires less code so it can give better and quicker test inclusion contrasted with GUI test computerization. These will bring about the cost of putting something aside for the testing venture.
- Language-Independent: In API testing, data is traded utilizing XML or JSON. These exchange modes are totally language-free, permitting clients to choose any coding language while receiving automation testing services for the venture.
- Simple Integration with GUI: API tests empower exceptionally integrable tests, which is especially helpful on the off chance that you need to perform useful GUI tests after API testing. For example, straightforward incorporation would permit new client records to be made inside the application before a GUI test began.
17. What are the common protocols in API testing?
There are many protocols available in API testing, such as JMS, REST, HTTP, UDDI, SOAP, etc.
18. Explain the test environment of API?
Setting up the API’s test condition isn’t a simple errand, so you ought to have a prepared answer if your API testing meeting is coming. The test condition of API is somewhat finished and requires the arrangement of the database and worker, contingent upon the product necessities. No GUI (Graphical User Interface) is accessible in this test structure. At the point when the establishment procedure is finished, API is checked for the best possible activity. All through the procedure, the API called from the first condition is set up with various boundaries to consider the test outcomes.
19. What is a service endpoint interface?
Service Endpoint Interface (SEI) is a Java interface class that defines the methods to be exposed as a web service.
20. Have you ever utilized Apigee Edge?
Apigee Edge platform is used for creating and managing APIs. By fronting services with an intermediary layer, Edge gives a reflection or exterior to your backend service APIs and gives security, rate constraining, shares, investigation, etc. I have utilized the intermediary layer of Apigee Edge to process the reaction from API and route to the end-user.
21. What is WS-Security?
WS-Security or Web Services Security explains how security measures can be implemented in web services to protect them from any external attacks. WS-Security is a set of protocols that make sure security for SOAP-based messages by the implementation of the principles of security, integrity, and authentication.
22. How can we make web services stateful?
Web services can be made stateful by implementing session management techniques like:
- Hidden form field
- Rewriting URL
- HTTP session
23. State the anatomy of a request?
It includes four parts:
- Data (or body)
24. Explain idempotent operation?
Idempotent operations mean their result will always be the same, no matter how many times these operations are invoked.
25. Which web services operations are idempotent?
PUT and DELETE operations are idempotent.
Get Practical Oriented Apigee Training Course By Experts TrainersWeekday / Weekend BatchesSee Batch Details
26. Name the web service method which is read-only?
27. Explain the primary principles involved in API test design?
- Setup: Create objects, start services, initialize data, etc
- Execution: Steps to apply API or the scenario, including logging
- Verification: Oracles to evaluate the result of the execution
- Reporting: Pass, failed, or blocked
- Clean up: Pre-test state
28. State types of API testing?
- Validation Testing
- Functional Testing
- UI testing
- Load testing
- Runtime/ Error Detection
- Security testing
- Penetration testing
- Fuzz testing
- Interoperability and WS Compliance testing
29. What are the mandatory checks while performing API testing?
While performing API testing, the following things should be considered:
- Accuracy of data
- Schema validation
- HTTP status codes
- Data type, validations, order, and completeness
- Authorization checks
- Implementation of response timeout
- Error codes in case API returns, and
- Non-functional testing like performance and security testing
30. What common errors can you often find in API testing?
- Missing module errors
- Documentation errors
- Parameter validation errors
- And some standard error expectations as if the result is not so predicted then the occurrence of errors can be seen and for the same warnings are specified in the form of a message. There can be one or more warnings within an individual module.
31. When Will The App Usage Data Be Uploaded To The Server?
Usually, the app usage data is uploaded to the server whenever the app is started.
32. What Is The Backend Data Store For The Api Baas?
The API Baas datastore is supported by Cassandra; it is one of the popular NoSQL types of database.
33. What Are The Techniques To Optimize Your Data Store And Its Access?
The following are the two techniques that are used to optimize the data store access:
- Denormalize and duplicate.
- Start creating direct paths to that data that you need.
34. Explain The Process Of Creating A Collection?
The following is one of the best and simplest ways to create a new collection:
- First of all Login to the Admin portal.
- Within the left menu, click on Data.
- Click on the Add Collection button.
- Name the Collection that needs to be created.
- Click on Create.
- The collection will be created and will appear in the list.
35. What Are Different Types Of Queries That Can Be Used While Querying The Data Store?
They are different ways of querying the data store to get the required information, the following is the list:
Get Experts Curated Apigee Training with Industry Trends Concepts
- Instructor-led Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
36. How Is A Request Is Constructed Within The Apigee Api?
The request is constructed with the two inputs they are listed as follows:
- Define the path to the collection that you are planning to query.
- Obviously, the query language statement which actually has your query.
37. I plan to use node.js and Apigee edge to load a few dozen greater companies like FitBit.com. are you able to deal with how smooth this might be?
That is considered one of our middle product functionalities. lots of our customers use our platform to mixture their records with 0.33-celebration API records like this. There are masses of public materials approximately there, and you can click on right here to view an existing recorded demo of our product. We also can set up a demo for you; you can request one at the demo web page connected above. Or strive it out yourself with our Apigee developer plan by using travelling /about/pricing/apigee-part-pricing-capabilities.
38. Corporations like DreamFactory.com divulge a relaxation API to carry out CRUD operations the use of car-technology of CRUD capability. Do you know or will you within destiny provide such functionality?
The addition of node.js enables through building this kind of capability in our platform, the usage of node.js modules in a very bendy manner. We may also don’t forget more tooling assist in future.
39. Can you explain the difference between sharing statistics via APIs versus net offerings?
APIs are indeed “net services” in that they are programmable offerings invoked over the net for the use of HTTP. However, a right “API” normally includes a few manners for a developer to find out about the service (through medical doctors, or a few forms of developer portal), and a manner for the developer to sign up through a self-carrier, in place of attending meetings and making phone calls.
Similarly, APIs are designed for use at the net, as opposed to on a non-public network, so that they normally encompass a few form of safety mechanism (regularly OAuth), a few mechanisms that restrict the wide variety of API calls a customer is allowed to make, and additional mechanisms to shield in opposition to threats and accumulate analytics at the site visitors.
40. Could i use Apigee as a sort of center-tier proxy server to forward relaxation API requests to my 1/3-birthday party vendors like Fitbit.com and Fatsecret.com then ahead the responses to my customers at the purchaser tier?
Definitely. Many of our customers use our platform to combine their information with 1/3-celebration API records like this. you may try it out yourself with our Apigee Developer plan; sign up here: http://apigee.com/about/plans.
41. Besides JSON, do you furthermore may aid conventional XML payloads?
Yes. We help XML and JSON both natively. a lot of our rules and different platform capabilities especially manage XML payloads.
42. Do you not forget yourselves to be a node.js rest API dev platform like Cloud9.com, or are you positioning yourselves in a few other areas? In that case what is the difference?
Our platform is a great one to use if you are either growing an emblem-new API in node.js, or growing an API out of existing components—and we’re persevering with to invest in our platform for this use case. alternatively, there are masses of structures available which are optimized for hosting web pages.
For creating a brand new API, using Apigee offers you the advantage of a platform that solves tough issues which might be precise to the API world, including quota enforcement, chance detection, and OAuth help. In addition, we’ve the ability to acquire precise analytics on the API traffic and give them in a manner that is “local” to API developers (as opposed to web app analytics, which can be virtually only designed for internet apps).
For growing an API out of existing parts, you can additionally use the extra capabilities of Apigee part that allow you to create a proxy for an current API (both the usage of a graphical UI, by way of enhancing configuration files, or via writing node.js code), apply the policies like we defined above, and accumulate exceptional analytics.
43. Does OAuth 2.zero have main performance improvements over OAuth 1.0 and does it do a higher activity at protection?
The distinction is not a lot approximately the performance, but in how flexible the framework is. OAuth 2.0 is a standard, extensible manner to create authorization mechanisms, while OAuth 1.zero most effectively really supported one factor.
OAuth 1.0 addressed a much smaller subset of these troubles, and simplest supported one token kind (secret keys encrypted the use of an HMAC) and simplest one way to get tokens (internet browser redirect).
OAuth 2.0 normally uses bearer tokens (random values which can be handed through TLS/SSL as an HTTP header), however those may be received in many approaches, together with an internet browser redirect and a username/password check. The spec committee is operating on additional approaches of having tokens, which includes through signed JSON web tokens (JWT).
44. What will be the ordinary round-trip time involved in creating a GET approach request to FitBit.com using OAuth 1.0 (and either JSON or XML) with both Apigee.com’s implementation of the FitBit platform versus FitBit’s implementation of Apigee’s relaxation API on the dev.fitbit.com discover API’s interface? Platform for platform, how lots faster is JSON versus XML? Or is that just any other huge fable about pace improvements of JSON?
The round-trip time relies upon more on internet latency than whatever else. For example, to get from a mobile device to FitBit and back through a proxy going for walks in Apigee, your API name travels from the tool to Apigee, then to FitBit, then back through Apigee. depending on in which FitBit’s servers are positioned, that can be whatever from 50 to 100 milliseconds slower (a median latency throughout the U.S.) to nearly the identical.
furthermore, the proxy in Apigee can do such things as cache common responses, dispose of unused bits of the response, and integrate a couple of API calls to the FitBit API right into a single API name from the tool. which means that an API strolling on Apigee may be quicker.
As for XML as opposed to JSON, the actual difference is within the ability for a customer app, consisting of a mobile app, to parse the information. Programmers have a much easier time consuming JSON than XML, due to the fact the information model is an awful lot less complicated and equal, or almost equal, to most programming languages. Parsing XML, then again, calls for a group of specialized information.
In a few cases, parsing XML uses more CPU on the purchaser, however it’s not always a massive difference. Similarly, XML is “greater verbose,” however when you compress it, XML and JSON come to be very similar considering that in the long run they commonly include the equal data.
45. Does this mean i can construct an API on facet using node that could be a prototype (with, for instance, difficult-coded facts) and later enforce it on my returned quit?
Certainly. one of the creative uses of node.js assist in our platform is to mock your API to observe a completely agile model of development. There are numerous node.js modules that can generate mock APIs from exclusive API definitions.
46. What could I want Volos for an area account? I’d be higher if we integrated the 7fd5144c552f19a3546408d3b9cfb251 area rules for every of built-ings, right?
It relies upon. Many builders, built-in integrated a majority of us built integrated clients, love our policy version due to ease of use and simplicity for not unusual API platform-related obligations. but there are a fixed number of builders who love to code—integrate a language they know or love.
For the ones developers, Volos is a way to leverage Apigee’s API platform, however built-in their personal manner. Volos also built-in builders to keep away from seller lock-integrated, as they could run their node.js app with Volos node modules built-in any other node built-in, although it gained it be capable of taking built-in integrated Apigee platform built-ins.
47. Can node.js be run natively? I might be incorrect, but from my Play/Scala revel in with Trireme/Rhino, it is a sluggish form. Regardless of Play 2.3, TypeSafe is adding a choice to run node.js natively. thoughts?
The most effective TypeSafe factor that i’ve used up to now is their integration with the Scala build device (sbt), which matches fine and is simple to combine, however it exposes Java’s weak spot, that’s startup time. In an internet server, including our integration inside Apigee, Trireme is strolling the same code again and again and it is a good deal closer to local node.js overall performance.
With that stated, Trireme is in no way going to be as rapid for terribly CPU-intensive obligations like node.js on V8. however, most of the use cases that we see are not CPU-intensive and might manage hundreds or thousands of API calls in keeping with 2d the usage of Trireme.
48. Can you stroll us through an actual-world instance of where node.js with Apigee is used?
We’ll proportion use cases from early adopters of node.js capability in our platform. Built an app backend on top of Solr and cloud-statistics assets to be utilized by online services. Node.js changed into used to programmatically orchestrate exceptional back-cease services to create a consolidated reaction, which then uncovered an API to their partners and internal employees.
Constructed an API logic layer on top of CRM statistics for field personnel and partners. Initially, they had been thinking about a one of a kind node.js platform for growing the app good judgment layer uncovered immediately to their employee application, and had been also considering the Apigee aspect for the publicity layer for the partners. but once they found out they could leave out consolidated analytics, revel in a loss of reuse for other internal packages, and be required to maintain two separate structures, then they considered Apigee edge as the consolidated platform for app good judgment and an exposure layer.
49. What tests can be performed on APIs?
Demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of API by addressing the question before supplying your answer.
Example: “Tests can and should be performed on APIs for a number of reasons, including testing the return values or inputting conditions.”
50. What kind of testing environment is needed for API?
When answering this question, provide some personality. Setting up the testing environment is difficult, so feel free to share your opinion in order to communicate your intimacy with the process.
Example: “Setting up the API testing environment can be difficult because you have to configure both the server and the database without the use of GUI.”
51. What’s the difference between UI and API testing?
This question checks that you are familiar with the different types of software testing and aware of when each should be employed.
Example: “UI, or user interface, testing is focused on examining the graphical interface of an application, such as how the user can interact with its elements. API testing, on the other hand, sets up a mode of communication between two software systems, allowing them to share subroutines and functions.”
52. What is input injection?
This is a rather fundamental aspect of API, so keep your answer concise. A drawn-out response could signal an incomplete or unsure understanding of the process.
Example: “Input injection refers to the simulation of user input.”
53. What are some ways that you can simulate user input?
There are several ways to employ input injection, but just share a few examples with your interviewer. They know the information. They want to make sure that you do too.
Example: “You can accomplish input injection by utilizing a robot, a device driver or low-level input, just to name a few.”
54. What is Runscope?
Be sure to explain what the application is as well as what it provides to the API testing process.
Example: “Runscope is a Web application used to test APIs by supplying an accessible interface and backend services.”
55. Explain API documentation.
Documentation is key when performing API testing. Make sure that you communicate the necessity of the process while describing it.
Example: “Good API documentation is vital to the process. It supplies a quick reference while working within a program. It provides the plan, delivery layout, sources the content and details every function within the system.”
56. What is Unit testing?
Unit testing and API testing are closely related, so make sure that your answer highlights their key differences.
Example: “Unit testing, unlike API, is completed before adding code. It’s a type of white box testing that draws the source code into the form and tests the basic functionalities of a system separately.”
57. Describe TestAPI.
TestAPI is an important asset for testers. As such, an interviewee should be familiar with what it is and how it aids in the testing process.
Example: “TestAPI is a sort of library that provides the building blocks for creating automated test suites and tools for testing.”
58. What is the protocol for REST Web services?
Make sure that you provide the function of the protocol when answering this question.
Example: “HTTP is the protocol used in REST Web services. It facilitates communication between the server and the client.”
59. What is URI?
URI is utilized in Web services that are REST-based. Be prepared to answer questions about its format as well as its function.
Example: “URI, or Uniform Resource Identifier, is a way to facilitate unambiguous identification of resources on a Web service hosting server through a string of characters.”
60. What is caching?
Highlight the usefulness of caching by offering its key benefits when answering.
Example: “Through caching, you’re able to temporarily store and retrieve data from your system’s memory. Caching mechanisms are extremely effective and efficient because of their ability to improve the speed of delivery.”
61. Mention what tools are required to test your web API?
SOAPUI tool for SOAP WS and Firefox “poster” plugin for RESTFUL services.
62. Mention whether you can use GET request instead of PUT to create a resource?
No, you are not supposed to use PUT for GET. GET operations should only have view rights, while PUT resource is used for updating data.
63. Mention some key characteristics of REST?
Some key characteristics of REST includes:
- REST is stateless, therefore the SERVER has no state (or session data)
- With a well-applied REST API, the server could be restarted between two calls as every data is passed to the server
- Web service mostly uses POST method to make operations, whereas REST uses GET to access resources
64. Mention what are the different application integration styles?
The different integration styles include
- Shared database
- Batch file transfer
- Invoking remote procedure (RPC)
- Swapping asynchronous messages over a message oriented middle-ware (MOM)
65. Briefly Explain About Api Baas Data Model?
With the use of API Baas data model, the data for the apps used are done at the application specific level where the collections of data entities are managed within a single organization.
66. What Is An Organization?
The following points are about “organization”:
- First of all, an organization is nothing but a collection of one or more applications.
- It actually has an administrative level of access.
- Also, multiple accounts related administrator access is also provided to an organization.
- In a nutshell, the username that you create while signup process the same will be used as your name for the organization, this is the default process.
67. What Is An Application And What Is The Significance Of It?
Within the API Baas terminology, an organization can host one or more applications within it. Also, an application is nothing but a specific set of the environment which stores the application data which is associated with the app.
68. What Sort Of Infrastructure Does An Application Provide?
Every application will provide the following infrastructure, they are listed as follows:
- Storing information
- Retrieving information
- Updating information
- Deleting information
- All this is specific to an instance of the application.
69. What Can Be Done With The Use Of Apigee Sdk?
With the use of Apigee SDKs, the user will be able to develop certain API calls which will help the application to interact with the system and execute the need.
70. What Are The Two Types Of Calls That Can Be Developed Using Apigee Sdk?
The two types of calls that can be developed using Apigee SDKs is:
- Synchronous Calls
- Asynchronous calls
71. What Is Synchronous Call?
If your API call is classified as Synchronous then:
It means that your application will respond only when there is a response back from the API call that was previously made. Until an, unless there is a response back from API call the system or the application will not function further.
The use of this API call is beneficial if you need any user specific decisions are pending. This will help the users to take appropriate decisions and based on the need the system will execute further and serve
It is also considered as a performance lag because it always has to wait for the response from the API call and based on the response the application will react. This is the reason why they call this method a performance lag.
72. What Is an Asynchronous Call?
If your API call is classified as Asynchronous call then:
It doesn’t have any performance lag because the applications work continuously and it doesn’t have to stop for any specific response to be received from the API calls.
73. What Are The Features For Api Baas?
The features of using API Baas are as follows:
- Flexible data storage
- Social graph functionality
- Geolocation functionality
- User management
- Push notifications
- Client authentications
- Performance monitoring
- All of these features are actually available via RESTful API.
74. What Is a User Grid?
The User grid is also the same type of service that API Baas platform provides. It is nothing but an open source project which enables the user to utilize its highly scalable backend as a service platform. These types of services are mainly used on the mobile platforms.
75. Mention What The Main Areas To Be Taken In Consideration While Writing Api Document ?
The key area to be considered when writing API documents are:
- Source of the content
- Document plan or sketch
- Delivery layout
- Information required for each function in the document
- Automatic document creation programs
76.What Baas stands for?
Baas stands for Backend-as-a-Service.
77. What is the use of API Baas?
With the use of API Baas, a company or an organization can actually set up a cloud-based data platform in no time. Also, provides a platform where there is no need for server-side coding or any sort of back-end development needed. It actually helps the teams to focus on productivity and also help them to visualize and build awesome features which aid in user experience and ultimately helps the organizations to build good products and services.
API Baas is one of the components of APigee Edge platform.
78. Is API Baas platforms flexible enough to store data?
Yes, API Baas platform is actually a very flexible platform and it has a capability to store any type of data within the storage space. As this being simple, it helps the users to build simple queries to complex queries to pull a specific set of data if needed.
79. Is API Baas a flexible data querying option?
Yes, API Baas has a flexible platform where the data queries can be executed the same manner as we do it in SQL style queries. With this, the user will be able to build or will be able to perform text-based searches in depth and the data can be retrieved as per the exact requirement. It is also helpful where the data can be retrieved based on multiple selection criteria.
80. What is Asynchronous call?
If your API call is classified as Asynchronous call then:
- It means that your application will not wait for the API call response and it will function as it is. Once the response is received it will include in the process and the system will continue to work as it is.
- It doesn’t have any performance lag because the applications work continuously and it doesn’t have to stop for any specific response to be received from the API calls.
81. What is Usergrid?
The Usergrid is also the same type of service that API Baas platform provides. It is nothing but an open source project which enables the user to utilize its highly scalable backend as a service platform. These types of services are mainly used on mobile platforms.
82. How different is API Baas vs Usergrid?
To be honest, API Baas and Usergrid both offer the same type of service or the platform. In real comparison, API Baas platform actually provides more options and services like Push notifications, app monitoring, and A/B testing etc. All these services are not available in Usergrid.
83. Do you know if there is any limit on the number of API calls that can be executed with the help of API Baas?
No, there is no limit on a number of API calls that are executed with the help of API Baas.
84. How much data can be stored in the Apigee’s API Baas?
With the free APIgee Developer account, users will be able to store 25GB worth of data and all of this is provided for free of cost.
85. How does the data store happen in API Baas?
The data is stored in the form of JSON- formatted objects.
Thus it makes it easy for the user and all different types of data can be stored easily in the API Baas.
86. With the use of API Baas, is there any limit on the number of push notifications that are sent out?
No, there is no such limit in terms of sending out push notifications by using API Baas, but it is always good to be under a certain limit. The limit that they have decided would be decent enough is 10,000 push notifications in a single request.
If the message or the push notification needs to be sent to more than 10,000 recipients then it is advised to send the push notifications to the targeted devices in batch formats.
87. So is there any limit with the push notifications per month?
With the free APIgee Developer account, the user will be able to send out about 10 million push notifications at a free of cost. Further, if the user needs to send out more than 10 million push notifications per month then they have different pricing plans to cater the same.
88. List out all the stages that are associated with a notification message?
The notification message actually goes through different states they are:
89. What is the first and last stage of a notification message?
The first stage of a notification message is “Created”. The last stage of a notification message is “Failed”.
90. With the use of APIgee SDK, is it possible to monitor mobile apps?
Yes, mobile app monitoring is possible and mobile analytics is also possible with the use of the APIgee SDK.
91. Why can’t you see a crash report after experiencing a crash?
If the app is not restarted after the crash then the user will not be able to see any crash report. Usually, the crash reports are uploaded only after successful app restarts.
Are you looking training with Right Jobs?Contact Us
- Talend Interview Questions and Answers
- QlikView Interview Questions and Answers
- Mule ESB Interview Questions and Answers
- Tableau Tutorial
- Kafka Tutorial
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- Difference between Data Lake vs Data Warehouse: A Complete Guide For Beginners with Best Practices
- What is Dimension Reduction? | Know the techniques
- What does the Yield keyword do and How to use Yield in python ? [ OverView ]
- Agile Sprint Planning | Everything You Need to Know